Femanons, were you popular/well liked at school? Did you have lots of friends? Did boys like you?

Femanons, were you popular/well liked at school? Did you have lots of friends? Did boys like you?

Attached: 1547660243746.png (960x720, 302K)

No to all of your questions.
People would go out of their way to not hang out with me and avoid me. One time a group of Stacies all said in my face that they don't like me. People would verbally abuse me constantly and make fun of me and mock me a lot. I was always excluded from social activities and games and things that other people did. I was ostracized.

No guy has ever liked me, been attracted to me, wanted to be around me, or approached me. I thought I was supposed to experience the "female privilege" I hear so much about, but guess not.

Hey bb wanna be my gf?

No. I was in special ed. and everyone bullied and made fun of us. It didn't get more uncool than us. I had one friend, he was a nice boy. But I got a crush on him and he rejected me and stopped being my friend, then dated a normie girl. So no, boys never liked me.

Attached: 1534555279888.png (600x505, 363K)

Once a special ed girl asked me out with a poorly spelled letter and I went ahead and dated her for a while because she was cute and had a huge rack.
She turned out to be a huge bitch that cheated on me, but at least I got to touch her tits

no to all of it. I was weird and autistic so all my friends were people whose parents were friends with my parents or other autists. the boys usually were mean to me so I barely talked to them.

No.
no.
No.
n o.
i didn't hjave anything good happen to me

Attached: 1542906479765.jpg (960x604, 71K)

>Femanons, were you popular/well liked at school?
No
>Did you have lots of friends?
No
>Did boys like you?
No.

Who the fuck do you think I am, Stacy?

nah i literally hated everyone and didnt make friends with anyone from my school until the junior year of hs

>gets cheated on by a special ed girl
Ouch

Attached: 1420054968850.jpg (235x222, 7K)

No, I literally say alone at a huge table by myself at lunch and drew instead of eating. Every other table was filled to the brim with other students.
Throughout the years, I had my things stolen all the time.
I was bullied by the other kids lowest in the totem pole with me.
Boys made fun of me and did things like shoot staples at me from a stapler like a gun.

>ugly everything, I think
>bullied and teased until summer after 9th grade
>got lifeguard job, contacts and first bikini
>guys trying to flirt now, confused, say I'm cute
>cheerleader tryout and make team
>school start who's the new girl
>insist its same me
>not with that bod you aren't, lemme see
>liked it better being bullied

I'm actually still in school, 18 years old and graduate in May. I'm kind of ready to leave because there's been tons of male friends over the past four years who have come to hate me because they fell in love with me and I didn't return their feelings. My best friend says that he knows he'll never fall out of love with me, and that he'll never feel as strongly towards anyone else as he does me, and that makes me hate myself, but I just have no choice but to continually turn him down because I am just not in love with him.

Attached: 1547570868692.jpg (827x1169, 573K)

What were you in special ed for anonette?

Is some fembot here looking for an e-bf?

I'm alone..

Attached: doongle_5df3f1ceb44d_1547267202299_3.jpg (1080x1379, 120K)

FUCK HIM YOU WHOREEEE WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT THAN ETERNAL LOVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hey bb i can bully you

Depends. How tall are you, how fit are you, how much do you make a year?

Newsflash fembot:
Women don't fall in love the same way men do
Women are attracted to men who can provide them with a comfortable lifestyle, maybe once your friend gets his shit together and becomes a millionaire you'll suddenly "fall in love" with him
In the meantime, stop being friendly with guys if you want to avoid hurting them.

eternal love with chad

haha the old roastie staple gun trick, never gets old!

maybe I should have said, the guy attention, social expectations of being a cheerleader made my anxiety level explode and I didn't know how to cope. at least being called names and bullied I knew what to expect daily and usually could spot who would do it.

like I would have guys I didn't know at all want me to go somewhere with them, like I'd say where and they would laugh like i was stupid

No.
Why do you think I am on here?
In grade school I was bullied for being weird because I was autistic and would make dumb jokes that only I thought was funny. I was a weird weeaboo that listened to emo music and the majority of the (primarily Christian) students thought I was gay, which lead to more bullying. I at least had three friends then.
Middle school I got rejected by the only two boys I liked. The friends I hung out with thought I was retarded and prudish because I wouldn't smoke pot with them and I was 14 and still a virgin, at least they thought I was funny.
High school I moved for like the 5th time in my life, no one probably knew I existed, I mostly just sulked through the halls until I eventually had panic attacks due to my large school and did home instruction for a couple years. My home instruction teacher gave me the number of a girl who was housebound due to injury and she didn't get how I could be so pussy to be out of school for anxiety while she had genuine health problems.
I met a guy here though, we talk a little and were pretty close in distance. I hope we can meet and everything falls into place so I can finally lose my first kiss...

Attached: 19DE2A1E-5EB3-4841-BE26-11AC0D20517C.jpg (1200x1200, 545K)

I have autism and a learning disability.

Attached: 1536749649407.png (959x749, 545K)

I was in Special Ed too, be my gf.

Find a gay male friend, or a male friend who is already in a relationship, OR an online male friends, those usually tend not to ''fall in love'' with you or whatever

I remember when I had some girl that was a bit older than me added online and she kept flirting with me at some point and I turned her down since I wasn't looking for that kind of stuff, she immediately removed me the next day, called me an asshole, selfish and self-centered etc. bleh

Attached: 1542894544615.png (729x582, 303K)

Good luck, autistic pupper.

The funny thing is, I do/did have a 'gay' male friend as well as an older male friend who's engaged (and whose relationship was seemingly perfect before he met me). Both fell in love with me. If someone who's identified as gay his entire life makes an exception for me as the only girl he's ever fallen for, I don't know what else I can do to keep from attracting attention. The guy who was in a relationship I cut ties with about a year ago because I didn't want to spoil things with his fiancee; from what I've heard he still isn't fully over me, but hopefully someday...

I am sorry, I am not here for the interview. I must have walked into the wrong office.

Excuse me.

Why don't you just stop being so attractive and lovable?

>tfw you will never experience making a friendship with a guy you have so much in common with and he confesses his love to you
It's shit, it's so shit. I've always fallen for the guy and the feelings were never mutual. I've never been attractive to a guy, and I'll always be stuck making the first move.
>inb4 "stop falling for chad!1"
I'm not even falling for chad, I'm falling for nerdy guys that were socially awkward and outcasted so I felt a connection to them. They don't want me, they want a girl that they don't see themselves in that's quite a bit prettier.

If you want to be a bf then yes you need to interview because you're not the only person applying for the position

>14 and virgin
>prudish
>weird

This is modern women for ya, everybody!

Attached: 1526256774530.jpg (750x841, 118K)

>tfw you'll never get asked out by a homely outcast fembot
Dang it

>tfw no mary sue narcissistic larper gf

Must be something about your personality then or the way you talk that makes people that attracted to you, if you do speak the truth at least. Looks usually won't matter after a while but if the way you talked about something, or the way you just are yourself got to people, that's harder to forget about.

Attached: 1542890522206.jpg (800x800, 269K)

What are the qualifications you are looking for to fill the position?

I thought this was just a gig at burger king, you are not exactly a forbes500 company, you know.

Attached: 1539795866548.jpg (192x185, 7K)

wtf so i cant bully you now?

If you have to ask you cant afford it. Goodluck

You will be hearing from my lawyer as this is blatant discrimination.

Attached: 1519243851537.jpg (237x300, 28K)

>all these unpopular fembots
>not one of them is sucking my dick right now

well if your dick looked like a doughnut they'd be all over it

How am I narcissistic?

I just go by the Golden Rule and treat people how I would like to be treated: with affection and respect. I have a thing for trying to help wounded people, like one of the first guys to ever fall in love with me was a boy I knew in 8th grade who I spent a lot of time with outside of school because he came from an abusive home and was quiet and withdrawn at school. My way of thinking was that, if I was a good friend and never went more than a few hours without contacting him, he would never have to go without human warmth or love for very long. His hatred of me grew over time and he ended up cutting ties in 10th grade.

Welp as they say, the path to hell is paved with good intentions
You really gotta tone it down if you wanna stop breaking hearts.

Nope
Nope
Nope
I had online friends that turned out to be old middle aged men pretending to be teens. I was very close to one guy online and we bonded over anime. Turned out to be a pedophile who liked girls under 10 years old.

Nope, I was seen as an outcast because I was weird, shy, too tall and also a foreigner, no boy ever paid attention to me either. Couple of friends I did have ended up not talking to me after they got better friends

Then around 18 years old I got hot and have no problem getting guys or friends, funny how that works. Yes looks may not be the most important but they definitely help a lot

are you fat, ugly black? which one or all three?
also how does it feel to be compared to anime now? woman before had to worry about being compared to near perfect celebrities but now being compared to actual unobtainable standards, that must drive you women insane. please respond very interested in your perspective as a bullied unpopular girl

whenever a woman exclaims they are hot it's the brightest telltale sign that they are most assuredly not hot.

You can say for sure that if any of this girls made a tinder account they will have a match in the first hour of making the account.
autistic girls turn me on so much why?

i understand this point of view but i have a contradiction. im broke live with mom and dad but my ex is still in love with me. ive had mild success in the past but ive been on and off neet foe 3 years now and she still loves me. we were together all thjrough middle and high school. and got back together for 3 years after hs when i was 19-22. im a drug addict and thats why she left but she still checks on me and says if i can get clean i can live with her. shes also beautiful and not broken in any way shes just a sweet girl, and yes i also love her with all my heart but im only about 2 months clean and ive been here before and relapsed so were waiting. idk guys women arent all bad. to be fair though i am tall handsome and good in bed, i know exactly what she likes and have a sized shlong

Did you meet up eith any of them?
I bet you sent pictures to them

wish i could have met a nice autist girl when i was in school

Attached: 1520288908960.jpg (500x496, 35K)

>(((((diffent))))) not like (((the))))((((other))))((((GIRLS))))))

I'm only saying it because I always have people coming up to me, both men and women saying how good looking I am so I doubt they're all lying

Attached: 1475231213619.jpg (1200x900, 258K)

It's just empty flattery, just like when my mom says I'm handsome

lust and love are two close but different things user.

please dont post this kind of shit on here user ?b? is just a click away i have a child and this kind of picture is just horrible. you will know first hand when u get older and have children of your own but until then try and see how horrible such a thing as that is. its just unacceptable no matter what the post content or the situation is

What the fuck are you talking about he's just tucking her in you weirdo

Well it's not my mum who's telling me this. Trust me, if you were to also have completely random people telling you you are handsome then that is a good sign you are indeed a good looking guy

YOU FUCKING WHORE I FUCKING HATE YOU FIUCKING WHORE POIEZIOPEZV GIRKS LIKE YOUY RA RTHE FYREAONS IM A SAD EMES DRUNK PIECE OFH SHIT SHOT FURKCKING WORKKB WHORE

a girl like you FUCKED ME UP real bad once

burn in hell

yeah ok and many hentais and doujins arent full of pedophilia and loli shit, the legal age of japan isnt 13, all nips dont lust for children and they dont haveentire genres dedicated to the shit that westerners post all over this site. fuck you pedo trash

Wow you're coming off a bit racist and pedophobic there. We're in 2019 now gurlfriend, get with the times.

>Probably her daughter
>just tucking her in
I get hard from almost anything my mind is like 95% sexual but...
I didn't see anything sexual about that fucking picture i didn't even posted it but what do you think its wrong with the picture ? Pls explain

shut the fuck up you schizophrenic fuck

i was bullied for plenty of different reasons. no one liked me at all. theres a whole bunch of reasons but theres not much point in talking about it

i don't think ashley from warioware canonically even has a father user

Yea I did send him pictures... I regret that a lot. When I was like 15 I told a girl in my class I was going to meet one of the guys I met online and she did some digging and found his Facebook and his age. We went there just to see if hed show up or not and he did.

>bigger girl that everyone bullied in class
>one guy takes it too far and hits her with a book while passing
>stand up to confront the guy
>stutters and apologizes
>girl still will occasionally message me and thank me for being the only person to stick up for her in hs

It was a good feel anons.

I went to an all girl school. In my school you don't mix with people that weren't in your grade. I was popluar in my grade but only because I was the girl who bought the best snacks to school. I guess guys from the Boy school liked me but meh

user, there is nothing remotely sexual about that picture, please stop projecting and uncloset yourself.

>you will know first hand when u get older and have children of your own
Nice try normalfag

I was not popular. I had a few friends, but I cycled through friendships rapidly, due to me thinking that my friends were always pieces of shit. Certain boys liked me because I was the dark mysterious might-shoot-up-the-school girl.

>18 and so sure of themselves
LMAO

They'll get over you.