Weed is literaly the most gay drug in existence. convince me otherwise

Weed is literaly the most gay drug in existence. convince me otherwise

Attached: il_570xN.1065960535_l9z7.jpg (570x571, 25K)

Every drug is gay

i wouldnt say its the gayest but it sucks in most situations unless youre home alone or with trusted friends you wont get anxiety around, but even then you could still be fucked and get anxiety.
im trying to think of my least fave drug and i think youre right weed it just terrible sometimes

Attached: Bmike2.png (330x412, 143K)

poppers > weed

>how to spot a fag

>smoke weed
>get very horny
>masturbate to women

I'm not exactly sure how a drug can be gay desu.

The only drug I can think of that is associated with homosexuality is poppers, and that can be used and is used by heterosexuals for the head rush, the only reason it is associated with gays is because it relaxes the anus so you can take a big dick.

I thought everyone loves weed, but turns out that was just reddit fags. Does weed even do anything after a few minutes?

this website is like 90% reddit fags and if you think otherwise you are either new or retarded.

Weed is amazing for me

Literally the only thing that has made me feel like a human being since I was a child desu

also

>tfw no weed

Mephedrone is hands down the gayest drug.

You're just an anxious little paranoid freak. For normal people weed is relaxation and happiness in smoke

> Gay
What exact do you mean by that?
If you mean a drug that will leave you more prone to engage in homosexual behavior, I'd say it's alcohol for sure.
If you mean a drug that is preferred by the gays, I would definitely say that poppers or ecstasy (and its variants) are surely more fitting.
If by gay you mean some derogatory term, I'd say check the calendar you phobe. It's the current year after all

I don't understand weed personally. I keep on giving it another chance due to how many people claim it makes them feel good, even on this board, but it never really does it for me.
I enjoy plenty of other drugs as well, but I've never really managed to "get" weed.

>just reddit fags
Are you 14? I can't really envision how an adult can possibly buy these hivemind identity bullshit unless they're a teenager who thinks that social demographics are divided like secret clubs in school. Grow up.

Define gay drugs

on the contrary weed is the most robot drug inb4 that's what he meant
It allows you to relax and chill and forget all the bad memories.

Do you know how to smoke properly?
Most of the times I see people complaining that weed does nothing for them, and we smoke together, they ended up just being oblivious to how to smoke. You know, actually breathing in the fumes. Most of these examples, they just take in some with their mouths and spit it all out without actually bringing it into the lungs. A waste of my hollyweed.
In case you do know how to smoke, maybe weed simply doesn't affect you that special way, mate. It happens. I remember a friend who loved ketamine, but for me it never really worked. Different people, different yolks, all that shit.

I like weed, it chills me out and makes music/flicks/jacking off better, and I like doing it socially

agreed. it also makes you dumb.

For dumb people. Literally every intelligent person I've met who smokes ends up with anxiety/paranoia. You aren't a robot if you don't understand.

That said anxiety and paranoia are fun once you get the hang of them.

No I've definitely gotten high off of it before and had pretty intense experiences on it. What I mean by I don't "get" it is that it's hard for me to tell whether the experience I'm having is good or bad and it always feels somewhat uncomfortable. Whereas other people say weed makes them feel mellow, creative, productive, etc, it does nothing like that for me. It's just a neutral drug at best for me.

Never smoked weed? Damn what a faggot lol

how many drugs u take lol

just get anxiety and paranoid everytime i do it. how to stop?

you're retarded. most people who get anxiety/paranoia/panic attacks one weed used to be "normal people" who would get high and enjoy it. there are countless threads on drug forums about this shit. I've seen countless real life examples too.

weed is overrated.

Weed makes stupid shit more tolerable and makes tv/vidya more enjoyable

Attached: D9113CAA-C953-4F56-80EC-BFBBABBE48EF.png (257x196, 78K)

I've had psychosis on amphetamine before so any mind altering drugs (even alcohol) isn't too enjoyable for me. to me personally, I really need specific set/setting to make weed work and not send me into immense anxiety and a possible panic attack. in fact, I'd say I need to do THE OPPOSITE of what is suggested to calm down on marijuana. most people suggest lying down, taking deep breaths, as if that will ease your anxiety and paranoia. complete bullshit for me. if I lie down, I feel even more disoriented/confused, I feel my heartbeat increasing, which makes things worse. going outside, moving, doing shit, is what helps me.

Lsd is because people use rainbows to depict it.

Only dumb normies think you see things like rainbows on LSD, and their opinions don't count for anything

> Opinions based on internet examples
Sure m8s, I'm gonna show that to my stoner friends, some of who are lifelong users of weed, and never developed psychosis. I've been smoking for 6+ years now and never had anything remotely close to a bad weed trip. You're all obviously Eating from some anti drug source, and that's ok if you don't want to use it but trying to bring other people into your sober train, come on
> Only dumb people
3rd year into medicine school and learning my 4th language. What have you been doing with all that extra intelligence so far?

Sorry m8 I quoted you by accident. Meant this shitposter here

You haven't been getting good shit then. Unless you're getting +++ CEVs and OEVs you're doing it wrong.

Attached: 1528514939393.jpg (250x249, 6K)

> Visuals from cannabis
Nigga what are you smoking

Real men shoot up heroin

I once got high as FUCK from smoking a blunt it literally felt like I was on LSD. the same tracer images and shit. lights looked funny.

You literally so see rainbows on LSD, just not in the same shape but on the outline of other things. And also, fucking triangles. By rainbows I of course mean the spectrum of colours
T.degernerate

same here m8
I get similar state of consciousness after both weed and LSD, except weed makes me anxious and passive, and acid makes me euphoric and fascinated. But on acid it's easier to start overthinking stuff. And weed is very psychedelic on me.
No matter how drunk I am, I still feel "kind of" sober, like normal myself
But after weed I immediately get into this weird state of perceiving everything and forget about how it felt the next morning.

Attached: 1547397969623.jpg (595x585, 283K)

im inclined to agree seeing as weed rly helped me realise life is so much more fun being a girly bottom. could just be that i was a repressed ghey and weed made me come to terms with this.

havent smoked in over a month though, cant wait til i get high again :D

Attached: L.png (420x420, 107K)

What's the point in doing weed over something better like acid or heroin?

Attached: 1542259889725.jpg (500x647, 36K)

>immediate high
>non-addictive physically
>perfect length of high
>socially acceptable (among youth)
>possible to control the strength of high quite precisely
high is mediocre, for me at least, but many people like it, so the pros i listed above make it the perfect drug for them

Yeah that's exactly how it is for me, sums it up pretty well

I'd only use heroin to commit suicide. This shit is just way too addictive

Also weed is much softer on your brain than harder drugs like acid and heroin. Honestly you can easily compare weed with a moderate use of alcohol

>perfect length of high
id like it better if it was about twice as long

only if you're 25+
there's a lot of research showing that it inhibits proper brain growth in teens

Then you sometimes wished it was shorter, because you need to appear sober somewhere.

You got it all mixed up. Heroin is softer on the brain and alcohol, even in moderate amounts, is neurotoxic.

Life without weed or music doesn't really sound worth living honestly

Weed actually does this to me for a few months after having a strong psychedelic experience

Fucking good weed is what a nigga is smoking

>only if you're 25+
So... most people? No one with a brain suggests children use cannabis (except in extreme scenarios, like chronic seizures or whatever). EVERY psychoactive is the same in that regard.

I'm a raging homosexual and I smoke weed daily.
What do I win?

Attached: 1524259955196.jpg (736x1035, 59K)

poppers literally help you take it up the ass...

This dick uwu