Is it true that americans do not wash their asses after taking a dump?

Is it true that americans do not wash their asses after taking a dump?

Attached: jGgg.jpg (451x500, 38K)

probably. I wash my ass out in the sink but I'm a weirdo.

I don't but I am also not American

>take showers thrice a week
>people coming in contact w/ my asshole in the period between: 0
You think you're superior because you squirt water up your ass? Get real

Attached: 1536192434439.png (635x471, 275K)

Is it true that gayropooreans shoot water with 2 bars into their asshole after taking a dump?

White american guys don't. They have their mom do it for them but once mom stops they have no clue how to do it for themselves

yes i do think im superior, clean your ass faggit

Ain't this arab thing?

How are you supposed to "wash" your ass in a public restroom? Do when you are done shitting and hopefully wiping with toilet paper do you have a dedicated rag that you use to make sure your asshole is clean and shit free? How do Europeans really use the shitter

leaf here. i wish i had a bidet my dudes

>mfw take gross shit and have to get in the shower after

Attached: 1547703030042.jpg (482x427, 61K)

Europeans don't have bidet either exept in really old house. It's exclusively an arab thing to do when they don't just wipe their ass with their bare left hand

Yeah, I know for sure slavs don't do this, idk bout Muslim countries like Germany/France.

>dumb amerimutt never heard of wet wipes

Honestly i dont shit in public so ive never had that problem. I assume stack tissue and dampen it slightly ???

>shit once a day in the evening at my home
>shower directly afterwards
Not difficult.

trips of truth

me personally i get naked > weigh self > shit > weigh self again > shower

So you carry "wet wipes" everywhere you go?

Americans use toilet paper to clean up after a poo. Since we have modern plumbing that can actually handle washing away the soiled tissue paper that would clog your primitive European sewage systems.

Uh, yes? Is idea of having a pack of them in your workplace drawer unthinkable or something?

when i was stationed in germany the only toilets i could user were the ones on base
weak yuropoor toilets can't handle manly murrican shits

So you would carry a pack of wet wipes around in your office with everyone knowing what they'll be used for despite them being primarily used on babies? There's usually the face of a baby on it even