/autism/

Autism general. For the times your robotic nature seethed out a bit too much.

>waiting outside lecture hall for class to start
>Normalfag starts talking to me for some reason
>"Hey, you're user right? How come I never see you around campus?"
>I say the truth, that I just show up to classes and try to spend as little time here as possible
>Chad comes in with his group of Stacies
>Normalfag introduces me to them without even asking
>"Hey Chad you know user, right"
>Of course Chad uses this opportunity to assert dominance over others while his group of sluts are listening
>"No, haha should I?"
>My autism kicks in with probably the dumbest thing I've ever said out loud
>"Of course you wouldn't know me, Chad (was surprised I knew his name.) Nobody does, not even me. But I know you though, and honestly I just wish you would stop talking to me right now before you make a fool of yourself like you do in class.
>absolutesilencecalmbeforethestorm.mp3
>Instantly regretted opening my mouth
>Stacies and Chad basically laughed so hard in my face
>"Holy shit, get a load of this bitter loser!"
>mfw I was the one that made a fool of himself instead
Not even that upset about it, just another reminder that us robots are ALWAYS better off avoiding normalscum and their conversations like this altogether. Share stories I guess?

Attached: apu31.png (758x631, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ub1YI7LF3e8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eh it doesn't matter if they think you made a fool of yourself. Fuck em, they thought you were trash the moment they saw you, so why give a shit what they think? Honestly if anything you should have gone further, say some shit that might start a fight even, I dunno. I guess all I'm saying is that your self worth shouldn't be determined by shallow assholes.

yeah you shouldnt have lashed out thats childish as hell

also stop bringing the chad/stacy mentality into real life you obviously spend too much time here

get a load of this normo

What's he supposed to do retard? Get up on stage and dance like a monkey for their amusement? It's not like they were gonna be his friends cause he sucked up to them.

jesus your skull is thick. when the normalfag dude talked to the """""""Chad""""""" character it was obviously an opening for him to introduce himself and then fuck off somewhere else or continue talking if he felt like it. it's not a matter for discussion it's just something that any polite, well-mannered adult would do. instead OP had a completely unwarranted outburst attacking this so-called Chad because he's been brainwashed by the idiots on this board to classify him as an enemy despite him doing nothing to provoke OP. all OP did was show how his massive inferiority complex and failure to adhere to the simplest of social norms.

if i were OP i would apologise to """"Chad"""" and explain that there was a misunderstanding and you weren't in a good mood the last time. and in reality nobody gives a fuck about you and nobody is laughing behind your back so get your shit together before blaming others for your problems

Attached: 1545585905294.jpg (780x879, 585K)

>Nobody does, not even me

Happened to me all the way through high school , i'd try hard to make friends with normalfags but chad would eventualy ruin it , was even friend with stacys as they didn't mostly care about me so they didn't give a fuck if i hanged around them or not , most of the time even normalfags would start inserting dominance but i kept it as weird as possible , the answer is in the GG Allin , just be like him and try to act like him the most , stacies will grow a liking for you and the weirder ones will probably fuck you as the chads get reallllyyyy confused and scared when they encounter someone as intense as GG Allin

Attached: 1547738645023.jpg (689x693, 36K)

Either that or become really really nice and polite and/or a junkie afterwards , you will gain instant reputation as an "legend" amongst them , thats what ended up happeneing to me in the end , except i didn't go full junkie , i just acted it all out but it fucking worked .

Attached: 1547162703121.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

Are you fucking retarded? Of course no one cares, that's the whole point I just made. Why should you bend over backwards to please some normalfag nobodies, who wouldn't give up a stain on their shirt to do anything for you. It's an excercise in futility. Therefore op really has nothing to be ashamed of. He could have done anything really, but the outcome wouldn't change. So fuck off with your ideas of what's socially acceptable. I know for a fact sucking dick has never helped me in any way.

Acting so childishly reduces one's worth as a person. It's the same reason you don't shit on the sidewalks or pick your nose where everyone is watching. You're showing people you don't even respect yourself. If you can't even respect yourself how can you expect people to respect you?

Literally all you people need to do is get a very short haircut, obsessively wash your face to get rid of all acne, do your laundry once a week, and walk around drunk (buy a few handles of vodka) every single day and people will like you.

He's supposed to just walk away. Literally just give 1-word answers to literally everything they say and they will genuinely, as counter-intuitive as it sounds, start to like him.

Also like this guy said OP should actually find the Chad guy and make up some bullshit excuse like "I was dealing with some family shit and lashed out cause I wasn't thinking clearly yesterday. I'm sorry about that man it was nice to meet you." Then wait while he says "alright, yeah, no I understand. I'll see you later" and you two will literally never naturally end up talking to each other again.
That's kind of how you're "supposed to" handle it.

>pick your nose where everyone is watching
I do this. Fuck it, I'm married and have a kid. I quickly evaluate if the people around me could ever possibly have any financial bearing on me and when the answer is no I stop giving a fuck. I'll shout or push or be fucking weird in public when I want. It's freeing.

Well I guess we fundamentally differ in our judgment of value then. Because I judge the value of myself solely on my own accomplishments, which I, as the person tied to them, would be most aware of. I don't take into account other's respect for me.

>Fuck it, I'm married and have a kid.

Yeah you're settled down, OP isn't. He still groups people into Chad and Stacy ffs.

How is "Being a polite and well-mannered individual" not an accomplishment? Answer me seriously. I'm not saying that you shouldn't respond to provocation. But lashing out because of preconceived notions of someone is just a horrible thing to do.

You misunderstand. When you act in a way others perceive as childish in public, you demonstrate that you either do not value yourself for your accomplishments or do not have accomplishments that you value. If you did, you would have no reason to allow others to make you act childishly in public. The assumption is that you do not like acting childishly in public, and thus by doing so you are doing something you don't like. You would not do something you don't like which does not bring you a tangible reward if you valued yourself for your accomplishments.

>drunk

alcohol makes me really argumentative and terrible to be around. in fact, all i ever do when i drink is stay up till 8am in the morning, arguing with people on the internet. i hate talking to people IRL when i'm drunk

Being well mannered is not an accomplishment because it has no merit. These are people who, if you were to act in the most civil way possible, would not do anything in return. There is no benefit to forcing myself to act a certain way to please others in this kind of situation. So why not be a little crass? Hey, if it makes me happy, then at least it has a little merit, right?

you obviously don't know what it's like to be a sperg. go kys normalswine

>very short haircut
What if I have a massive forehead and need my fringe to cover it?

>will literally never naturally end up talking to each other again
Then what is the point of apologizing exactly?

You're not savvy enough to style your hair well. Get it short so you don't even need to comb it and can't fuck it up.
Getting drunk and grabbing girls in a crowded club that you've never met before and just making out with them on the spot without a word of introduction is an experience very much like jumping off the super high diving board for the first time. But after that things you can just go turbo-autist. Literally go to any place where people are shoulder to shoulder and drink enough that you've already thrown up a lot and then had a lot more. 12 shots or so might do this for you, honestly. It will physically hurt. what you're doing is exchanging mental anxiety for physical pain. Then go full turbo-autist. Start pushing people around, grabbing whatever you want, even shut your eyes and do this if you. Hell pretend you're in a video game. You think you'll get kicked out but you won't. There's usually enough people that you can kiss a stranger before she even has a chance to look at you, turn around, and be grabbing another around the waist without anyone being able to see you.

Once you do this you will feel like the fucking king for a few days in social situations later and the depression will come in a month later but you can push it further down the road through rinse and repeat.

>bruh just sexually assault people bro
It kind of works for some people.

Your reputation is important.

I have never read something dumber than this.

Well I have never read something dumber than this.:

when i get drunk all i want to do is discuss politics, which offends people and makes them hate me. it doesn't make me want to talk to girls, or kiss them (I don't like kissing actually)

also it doesn't make me want to fight. it literally makes me want to argue with people about Jow Forums-tier subjects. i suppress this desire normally, but alcohol brings it out. also alcohol makes me very physically warm, piss a lot, super hungry, and want to chain smoke

>caring about reputation in a community filled with normies

>very much like jumping off the super high diving board for the first time.

My first time was a bit like this (including the kids trying to push me off). youtube.com/watch?v=Ub1YI7LF3e8

>get drunk
>touch asses
>get disgust_face.png made at you 15 or so times
>eventually stike gold
>make out
>move on
good confidence builder system. If you're super drunk, you won't feel the rejection at all

>when i get drunk all i want to do is discuss politics
That's my point, kind of. You're missing the part where you are in a crowd of people shoulder to shoulder. Grab a girl and start talking about politics to them. It's hilarious and you start seeing people as playful, weak sort of things you can do what you want with really quickly. It's a strange feeling that starts to carry over into other parts of your life. In a place that crowded and with enough to drink you can say whatever you want and all anyone will think is "whoa he's funny and interesting haha let's dance" and that's it. You get to say whatever you want and in doing so you see how meaningless it really is and learn how to deal with social situations as effortlessly and without even thinking about them like the normies you see in class every day. The inevitable depression from how meaningless it is, like I mentioned above, hits you later.
>makes me want to chain smoke
Start smoking and blow smoke in the first girl's face you can find and then just laugh at her and when she turns around say "fucking coalburner.". I'm completely serious that doing this shit will make you understand how to talk to these people effortlessly later when sober.

>touch ass
>she turns around and sees my ugly face
>"Chad this creeper touched me!"
>Chad comes over and assaults me
>bouncers throw me out

This actually happened once, most other times the girls just move away or call me a creep.

>user what happened to your face?
>I was in a fucking brawl at a bar last night
>That's..awesome. Whoa. Holy shit man.

>That's my point, kind of. You're missing the part where you are in a crowd of people shoulder to shoulder. Grab a girl and start talking about politics to them.
horrible idea, that's how you turn her pussy into the sahara desert

further, there's little reason to talk about politics in person. i can't post any sources. once i drink, i get a very strong compulsion to argue on the internet

you act like i have never been drunk, never been to clubs/bars/house parties, never been in social settings. this is wrong. i have done all of these things, and i didn't much care for them. i prefer ketamine and other NMDA atagonist dissociatives if i am forced to do social interaction. if i drink alcohol, i also want to chain smoke tobacco which is very offputting for women

>all anyone will think is "whoa he's funny and interesting haha let's dance" and that's it.
no they're going to think "wow this guy is an extremist" or something, because i'm talking about politics in a social setting

>you see how meaningless it really is
it's not meaningless though

>the normies you see in class every day
i graduated from university a few years ago

>Start smoking and blow smoke in the first girl's face you can find and then just laugh at her and when she turns around say "fucking coalburner.". I'm completely serious that doing this shit will make you understand how to talk to these people effortlessly later when sober.
now i know you're trolling. for a girl that doesn't smoke, getting smoke blown in their face, to them, is basically "omg that creep is poisoning me"
they'll get some guy to viciously attack me

please fuck off turbonormie

You have to do this in a place shoulder to shoulder. I've run into bars alone that had a big cover charge, multiple times, for free because I just run into a crowd full of people. The point is that there's so many people that they're basically immobile but you with your beer which you can intentionally spill on anyone you're bumping into if you want and just be an all-around asshole, can push and shove to get wherever you want to be and nobody will really even know it's you.
Just be the most over-powering asshole hole stereotype you can imagine, for fun. Take that rage for normies in the day-time out on them in places where they're drunk and disoriented.

>that's how you turn her pussy into the sahara desert
No, it's not. You're in a crowd of people shoulder to shoulder and nobody can hear anything. You're shouting that Trump is man's savior and that all niggers should hang and nobody can understand you while you're simultaneously grabbing her ass from behind with both hands and rubbing your dick against her butt, again shoulder to shoulder with everybody else so it doesn't matter.

You're imagining some conversation between 2 people at a bar with one guy talking about politics. I'm talking about being drunk on a club floor with super loud music in a dangerously overpacked room shouting "suck my balls and vote for Trump!" into some nearly-passed out cunt's ear while you grab her ass and then push her away before she can even turn around. Then repeating this over and over again on a different person every few minutes for the next 2 hours and calling it a night. That's what I'm suggesting to do.

You're missing the point because you're still thinking of a typical bar whereas I'm talking about an overpacked, confusing, disoriented club.

And to your point before, I graduated in 2016. My suggestion was for OP.

I'm 6ft and 125lbs, doubt anyone would believe that. Plus I don't like violence.

Nobody is suggesting you actually start arguing about politics. For fuck's sake just be as big of an asshole as you possibly fucking can while being near blackout drunk and see where it gets you. Most normies are, surprisingly to you maybe, not able to do this. You're the fucking normie who sets a limit on himself out of discomfort. I mean fuck I was suicidal for years and when I was drinking I'd think "I'll just keep going til I kill myself and ignore whether or not it hurts" and then eventually I'm just being a complete piece of shit in a crowd of people unable to even identify each other.
Then in normal life, because of these experiences, you just stop giving a shit.

>I don't like violence
You're the fucking normie here.

I'm 5'10'' and had to have my fucking face from my jaw up to my nose stapled back together from fighting a big black stranger in a bar for no reason.

I'm also the guy above in the thread that's married with a kid.

>overpacked, confusing, disoriented club.

i've been to loads of those. i hate them because the music is so loud even if you scream in someone's ear they can't hear you

further, i don't want to just touch a whore's butt. i want a gf. i'm not a virgin, i had sex with random whores. it wasn't great. i have never had a real gf though, i've never been in love

>Nobody is suggesting you actually start arguing about politics
the alcohol has that effect though. that's all i want to do while drunk

>just be as big of an asshole as you possibly fucking can while being near blackout drunk and see where it gets you
physically assaulted probably

>Then in normal life, because of these experiences, you just stop giving a shit.
i already reached that point though.

How much do you weight? I don't like physical contact as it reminds me of high school where everyone was bigger than me and used to tackle me in PE class just to see me knocked over.

>even if you scream in someone's ear they can't hear you
That's my fucking point. Scream politics in her ear. It gives you something to do. Arguing here is just as pointless anyway.

>i want a gf
How many fucking times do I have to explain this? If you do what I said, you become confident enough in your regular life to have whatever girl you want. If you can already be with whatever single girl you want or furthermore if you have no desire to be with anyone right now or to overcome situations like in the OP, then clearly this suggestion isn't for you.

I have no idea. Not much, I'm kinda chubby and have never been to a gym in my life. You don't have to be heavy. You can push your way through a crowd with no regard for the people in it at any weight. That's all I was saying to do.

>i already reached that point though.
Then what the fuck was the point of this thread?
>I'm not OP
then I'm not intending to be talking to you.

>the alcohol has that effect though.
You can shout about politics in random whore's ears if you want in a club so loud they can't hear you. It's like I'm talking to a wall now so do whatever you want.

you're pretending that it is a "lack of confidence" that is causing me to not have a gf.

actually it is:

>i never leave my room, except to wageslave and lift weights, and i'm horribly exhausted otherwise with no opportunity to meet people. i sleep basically the entire weekend, i have no choice
>i am a manlet, balding, chubby (working on this)
>my hobbies are basically all solitary activities
>i haven't met a girl in years

i don't have a problem with "lack of confidence" at all

Are you the OP or not?

>Autism general.

i have the ass burgers so it's relevant

no i'm not OP. but apparently OP has no issue with "confidence" rather he is simply an autist

Well for me the problem is a really bad case of anxiety so I was just trying to offer some suggestion of what worked for me.