GYM BAG THREAD

Recommend me a good gym bag. Tired of going into gym like a school child.

Btw what do I keep in this thing?..

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x337, 16K)

I just went and bought a random one at Target. Literally doesn't matter unless it's going to fall apart. I keep things like lock for the locker, dip belt, sweat pants, jacket, and lifting shoes in it

tfw home gym

Attached: beer-bottle-brown-paper-bag-450w-25758229.jpg (300x470, 16K)

Based

Attached: Workshop-Residence_Lauren-DiCioccio_Thank-You-Tote_Smiley_Web_large.jpg (480x480, 13K)

I have this exact bag.
it was like $15 or something at TJ Maxx.
I only used it for the gym when I would need to go after work though, and just carry gym clothes and shoes.

I think I have the medium of your pic related off amazon. It’s a pretty good bag for the price, I use it to bring water and change of clothes if I need it and other shit like chalk and stuff.

this always looks cringe as fuck and try hard. everyone knows you just went out and bought that bag

needs to have sweat stains, tears, wholes, rips in it. needs to look used as fuck like a hockey bag for it not to be cringe. brand new gym bags like OPs? holy fucking cringe

plastic bag I got from the liquor store

Ok dork

Well I could get a leather one and throw it around for you...

> Tired of going into gym like a school child.
Literally nothing wrong with a backpack, faggot. Fuck you and your uni-tasker

Op here. I'm conflicted since I'm into /lit/. I think I'll get both. My backpack is broken to shit rn. All but 1 zipper broken w holes. Hoping shit doesn't fall out when I go into the gym. Reason for thread..

wtf do you even need to take to the gym except yourself

water bottle, chalk, belt.

Op. Taking nap here. If no one posts additional things I'm going w Adidas gym bag and jansport or some random thing to put my books and shite in. Nn..

Attached: 7993a4d25f2f923ec55ca260d8acc867.jpg (544x397, 36K)

Backpacks go with lockers, it's an allowed setting

for the bag itself, who gives a shit, just find one that you like

for contents, mine contains:
>a tupperware of chalk (frequently used)
>big ole nalgene with flip-top lid (pic)
>pair of straps (rarely used)
>pair of wrist-wraps (used when left wrist is being bitchy)
>pair of sock-sleeves for my shins when DLing to stop them getting fucked up
>baseball cap, sometimes hair is just getting too sweaty and in the way

and maybe
>shower stuff (incl shower flip flops) if im showering there, plus clothes to change into for afterward

i dont use a belt, but if you do that’ll obviously go in there too
if you get a pair of proper lifting shoes, those too, since they’re not great for walking around the gym in, way too stiff

Attached: 6F4BF885-3FCE-4684-A190-32FAA96B4EC5.jpg (679x669, 36K)

(by the lifting shoes thing, i mean i generally wear a pair of basic comfy trainers around (nike free), but for any heavy squat or DL or oly work i’ll switch to the lifting shoes for stability)

Yeah, no one just buys a new gym bag, it has to be passed down through generations or worst case bought at a yard sale. Who could afford a 20$ gym bag? Rich fags who decide “dur I need something to carry my shit to the gym in guess I’ll go buy a gym bag like the retard I am”

This but unironically. It's not that nobody can afford a dedicated "gym bag", it's that literally everyone has some sort of old duffle bag or unused backpack or something that is suitable instead, and so buying a dedicated gym bag rather than using any of those options is just foolish and tryhard.

Buncha poor people in here

Attached: Screenshot_20190418_205456.png (720x730, 271K)

tryhard as fuck. Only people I've ever seen using shit like this are uni gooks. You know, the types who have 300 dollar bright neon olympic weightlifting shoes for their blistering 95 lb squats