Whats the point of lifting when you will never look like pic related at 17...

Whats the point of lifting when you will never look like pic related at 17? Gains only matter when you are young and go to Highschool were you have access to prime teen pussy. Even if you get shredded af, young girls will perceive you as a creepy old guy. Might as well stop lifting Jow Forums. Your chance has passed. Maybe in your next life you will fuck prime teen pussy.

Attached: 959d414c0ba4f83b3418d2f79d3ed4c7.jpg (643x800, 80K)

Are you bating or are you seriously this retarded?

>waaahhhhh even if I get swole I won't be able to have sex with underage girls
Neck yourself pedo.

Tell that to Dan Schneider, I'm sure he'd be shocked to hear it.

I'd fuck this nigger in the ass for taking a picture with me in it if I was in the background.

Checked, based, and redpilled

He is 6'4 and deadlifts 700lbs for reps. He would whip the floor with you and flex his Calvins on your face while you suck his cock.

I'd fuck him in the ass just for looking that joocy while within range of my cock
No homo

quads speak the truth

You, and all of us, deep down know thats true. Thats why we do all this lifting, dieting, nofap, meditation bullshit. We think if we look good we might finally find a gf. But reality is, if you weren't shredded in Highschool and didn't have a gf by then, its over for you.

post body

This, it literally makes no sense to be natty. It was a meme, nobody was ever supposed to do it. Not even Arnold was stupid enough to fall for the practical joke of natty lifting, so why would anyone else?

David Laid is natty though

Because most of aren’t insecure or weak minded males

I already have a gf and believe it or not it doesn't bother me that she's over 18.
OK but uhhhh why

Attached: sorry_about_my_teeth.jpg (480x591, 46K)

OP never said anything about being natty though

You’re the dude with the fucked up teeth and spacers, nice try HIDING

>tripfag
>being retarded
What a surprise

Fuck I was hoping no one would recognize me and my crooked teeth.

I remember your original picture. You have fucked up teeth and massive gauges.

>that skin
>that wife beater

Yea I can tell that you are at least 35 that lifts because of a midlife crisis. I bet you post gym selfies and meals on your IG and talk about how healthy it is. Absolutely pathetic.

What's the point of typing anywhere except Jow Forums when you're a self-sabotaging incel faggot who will never know the touch of a woman?

Attached: tricky dick sees OP.jpg (475x321, 94K)

post original pic so we can laugh at this boomer

I'm only 24 :( I have a burn scar on one arm from being a retard when I was a teenager. Pls no bully unless you're going to post body too.

This thread is weird. Why did you make it?

he probably made it to trigger the natty lifters that genuinely think they can look like David Laid and automatically get pussy on demand

why are zoomers so bitter

the anonymous little demons on Jow Forums always does this, you should have known better than to be vulnerable to shut them up

I honestly am at the point where I don't give a shit what anons who demand you post body but don't post their own in return say. I assume they're all DYELs. OP is a literal coping pedophile and I'm assuming the goblins who are backing him up are too.

I’m fat but at least my calves don’t look like this faggot’s.

>lifting for girls
nigger what the fuck are you doing?

most women would literally pick a skinnyfat skeletonmode "musician" with a quirky personality who looks like he's coming down from 10 different drugs at the same time every time over your pic

OP wasn't talking about being natty or not though, he's just seething that he didn't get any pussy in high school and can't cope with the fact that lifting wont make him go back in time and let him fuck underage teen Stacys.

Why are you riding this guys dick so hard lol. Fuckin tranny.

Yeah I'm thinking of all the guys I know who got laid in highschool and none of them had to look like that to get pussy.

fair enough
don't get your dick caught in the grinder though, it can hurt your feelings even if you're just flexing for fun

I'm just stating the facts kiddo, idgaf about that fagoot Laid

cope harder

>But reality is, if you weren't shredded in Highschool and didn't have a gf by then, its over for you.
I was a chubby KHV in high school and college. Didn't stop me from getting a double digit body count, wife, and kids later. Lose the defeatist attitude, you faggot. You can make it.

Attached: never improve.png (702x1018, 334K)

What's the point of doing anything? You're just gonna die anyways so might as well go neck yourself right now, OP

Attached: ntv9kue0gcv4tebeaz69.jpg (478x270, 15K)

Lmao that doesn't even make any sense

keep telling that yourself so you can sleep better at night....alone

trips of destruction

I was a kissless virgin until literally the week before I graduated highschool. D-did I make it?

If you're going to talk shit on a guy who posted body but not post your own you should absolutely neck yourself.

You've done good, user. But don't rest on your laurels, you can always improve.

The only reason you'd want to fuck underage girls is to be able to take advantage of them. You're pathetic.

>But reality is, if you weren't shredded in Highschool and didn't have a gf by then, its over for you.
This is only true for you, user. It's not the case for other people.

cope

Is that the incel retort to everything? Go improve yourself and get laid, faggot. It's never too late to make it.

cope harder with that 'muh incel' faggot shit

probably shouldn't have made your filename "sorry about my teeth"

>17
>prime teen pussy
>will perceive you as a creepy old guy

maybe don't go after underage girls no wonder people think youre a creepy old guy. im calling the fucking feds

cope

>6'4
Doubt

>deadlifts improve fighting ability

you're a retard

peak male age is 50

just because you're a retard and age like shit doesnt mean everyone else for

also
>implying i didnt get prime pussy at highschool/college aged and still only going to increase in smv

surprise surprise, the world is shit for shitty undisciplined people. Sort yourself out while you still can

>peak male age is 50

Attached: Well+thats+me+maybe+if+i+take+another+sip+_f1bbfd7d011208d0e12a396daa6bd8a1.jpg (380x349, 37K)

Yeah, there's no way in hell women are attracted to men over 30 right? It's not like they have money and status or anything. Oh and let's ignore the fact that younger men Lifting for underage girls

Neck urself OP.

SEEETHING

Because prime for gay men is late twenties, early/mid thirties

>lifting for girls
there's your problem right there

shit fucking bait OP fuck off

What kind of sad autistic retard actually takes time out of there lives to make a post like this??

Being attracted to 17 year old girls is perfectly normal, they are biologically 100% ready to reproduce and in their physical prime. Are you calling someone attracted to a 17 year old girl a pedophile because what, because she's legally underage? Would you also jump off a bridge because government told you it's the right thing? How different is a 17yo Chad fucking a 17yo girl from a, say, 23yo Chad fucking her? Think for yourself you fucking retards. And look up what pedophilia even means.

Attached: 1555315695475.gif (188x250, 2.99M)

Attached: 5950181737802046687.jpg (542x499, 37K)