Robot-fembot couple here on our 4 year anniversary. Ask us anything

Robot-fembot couple here on our 4 year anniversary. Ask us anything.

Attached: 1bcb2814-0cb8-4149-b612-c41e9165b23b.gif (540x300, 1.31M)

Another robot-fembot pair here. Feels good to know others were able to make it. How's the sex?

can i have sex with the fembot?

Fembot answering
Sex is actually really amazing, couldn't wish for anything better. We have our weird kinks.
No

what does your fembots asshole smell like?

fermented shit

rainbows and sunshine and asshole, dumbass

Why won't you let me have sex with the fembot? It's rude and selfish to keep a rare commodity to yourself. Consider it because it's unfair on all the robots who have to stay virgins because you're keeping valueable fembots to yourself.

Is any of you hot?Like an objective 7/10 8/10?
What about you?

Post your fembots nudes

Still as strong as when we first met, though a little less frequent. Exploring new stuff together still regularly. It's wonderful, really.

I'm like 7/10 and she's 8/10
Haven't smelt it, I guess it smells like a regular asshole, she takes a lot of showers though
She doesn't take nudes. We live together so no need for that

OP here, how's your both sex life? Any of u have weird fetishes? And how long have u both been dating?

>She doesn't take nudes
She does for Chad. You're a top cuck

She doesn't have a mobile phone. And neither my pc or hers has a webcam

how did you meet/exchange contacts?

Attached: 755edefa25bb26ea90df760d731e7233.jpg (1266x1280, 280K)

We met on r9k, on a thread about vidya. I asked for her discord, she didn't want to give it to me, so I gave her mine and wished for the best. Turned out, that we lived in the same city

i see. shame there are no fembots in sydney =(

Attached: 1529462250680.jpg (826x691, 92K)

>rare commodity
Lel. Pussy is everywhere.

Answered in . It's been about 1 year on our side. We've got some kinks that we're luckily, both heavily into. If we go out to eat, the OP image is always related.

Cute!! Did u both also met on here?

there are, i rooted one

Yes, it went about the same as except she lives further away and comes to stay often.

Wishing happy life to all r9k couples, you know what no.

Happy 2019 to all of you guys. We need some positivity in life.

And this is a good thread..

Thank you. I wish happiness and luck of u too.

Yeah thats not going to me. I failed enough times to know i will be alone romantically. But hey i can enjoy others love.

It feels so nice seeing actually genuine people on r9k. I believe in u, everything will go alright. I had given up on life, really, even tried to kill myself. I didn't really search for love, I thought I didn't need it, but then I met him, and everything changed. We're both improving ourselves and each other. It feels good.

>Haven't smelt it
Low test beta detected.

This thread is making me bitter over all of my failed attempts at finding a fembot gf
I found fembots, but they all ended in the ghosting and I don't want to go through it again

yikes ur anger and bitterness is probably why u got ghosted
before i got my bf people used to creep and either dumped their emotional problems oin me or hounded me for lewds. dont be a creep ok?

Doubtful, but thats ok. I have my hobbies and my friends, i will be happy with that. I made my peace with it, a solemn life. I am not bitter at anybody either let me make that clear.

Sure i envy love when i see it, but it existing brings me happiness. Everybody deserves somebody to love...

I can agree with u. Mostly, females aren't the problem, it's just overly horny dudes. My bf is my bf because he didn't show any interest in sex(we were both virgins) untill I showed it first. He was a good person, still is. I have talked with some weird fucking creeps on discord, and I don't get it why they get shocked.
Also, there is another possibly why fembots ghost dudes. They're fembots, they are mostly afraid to get close to anyone, so they just leave

you didn't search for it because you didn't need to roastie toastie. love will fall in your lap because you're a woman. that's all it takes because you live life in easy mode

How often do you get to fuck Justin Trudeau's wife?

Threads like these fill me with so much dread and anger why the fuck do some people get to be happy but I have to suffer

Attached: 1547491241445.png (732x549, 746K)

I was always just happy to be talking to an actual female, never got lewd unless appropriate (which only happened once and I never shared the pics)
One of the best moments I had last year was a 24 hour voice call with a fembot. We even slept on call together. It was like I had an actual gf for a moment. But then she ghosted me over a dumb message I sent that I didn't even realize would offend her. No chance to explain myself or apologize, simply ghosted me.

Sorry, I thought you were a different person I knew, and he's Canadian, so I figured it would be funny.

>My bf is my bf because he didn't show any interest in sex(we were both virgins) untill I showed it first.
I did the same and got ghosted anyway.

Another robot-fembot pair here. When did you introduced bull in your relationship? We, after 6 months.

I'm not a r9k nonfucker but this board is turning into shit
This isnt /soc/ you degenerates
You do not spread your cumjuice over this monastery of male solitude
This is what cunts do everywhere they go, they shit all over the place

Attached: IMG_1547674548391-fourchan-b-790159875.jpg (960x960, 113K)

Because you hate yourself, life, other people and everything
Listen to roastiebots telling you how it's all your fault for not being that guy they spread their stinkholes for
Arent you happy to be among incels? Now with added roasties (Oops, ''''''fembots''''') for your pleasure
Ribbed for her pleasure
You're inside a vagina now, you let cunts in

Attached: 1542926370526-fourchan-b-790159875.jpg (480x696, 27K)

How did you find fembot gf?
I'm still pretty pure and without mental issues and fit/tall.
How did your relationship change after honeymoon phase?
Did you move to her or long distance?
Are both of you guys fat?
How old were you?

I just want to come here and wallow in depression and self pity not be reminded about my failure as a human

Attached: Sakura.Futaba._Persona.5_.full.2042643-9319.jpg (612x612, 186K)

Does she let you watch while she fucks Chad?

Stop wallowing in self-pity and you'll become a better person. It's easier to beat yourself up rather than do something about it, yes, we get it. Being a manchild is the most unattractive thing possible.

On r9k
It didn't, there wasn't a honeymoon phase because of robot problems and the hedgehog dilemma. The longer it goes the lovelier it is
Her to me, she's one state over
Neither of us are fat, we gym and diet together

>Neither of us are fat, we gym and diet together
Figures, fuck off normalfags.

I inspire her to gym and eat well, which came from me moping on r9k and wanting to improve myself. Which I did.

did you talk to her a lot before getting to tell your feelings? is it weird if you tell her you like her that soon?

>relationship
>still claiming to be robot/fembot

Why dont you both leave the fucking board?
My disdain of you aside, what is there for a couple normalfags here? Laughs or something? I really dont get it.

Attached: 777a81eb9d0fd317376dc79dccbc75ab.png (338x452, 220K)

I never did tell her my feelings. We were friends, talked a lot, and then flirted. Then we discussed hanging out in person, where we started over again and talked, then flirted. Forcing a girl to make a decision by putting her on the spot with a "i like you" will get you ghosted. Women don't like it, and fembots don't like it even more so. Let things develop naturally, and follow how it develops.

Because I've been on this board since it existed. It's still home.

so you just recomment talking to her like normal and getting to know her everyday more and such?

It seems like painful lot of job to maintain a relationship for me, i had a gf after the honeymoon phase was over and we ran out of things to talk about and do, i always had to come up with new ideas and always be the creative one, seemed tedious as fuck after that.
Might be cause we were both under 18 then, and it was LDR, she left me after some time and left me damaged for like 2 years, i still dream a lot about her sometimes in what if scenario.
She was the only crush i had, i couldn't fall in love ever since then.

>fem
>bot
ohoHOHOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1543627710894.jpg (249x249, 20K)

Correct. Never, EVER tell someone "i like you". Never confess. It puts people in an awkward spot, their fight or flight responses kick in, and they'll ghost away. You can only do this if you're 200% sure. It's not a way to push a relationship from "friends" to "daters". There's no light switch you flick, no trigger you pull. It's supposed to move there fluidly. Do you know how many people confess to fembots, making things awkward? It's probably the main reason robots get ghosted.

Because that's the problem with LDR. You're one of many accessible people she interfaces with. And when you stop being funny, other boys will fill that gap quickly.

>It's supposed to move there fluidly.
*you're supposed to be an orbiter open to manipulation forever.

yeah thanks for that, i get it how do you avoid friendzone though if you think you think they like you a bit?

By offering something her friends don't. That varies from every girl, so goodluck, there's no skeleton key for that.

Girls like to keep their options open until they're confident that locking you in is the best bet. Congratulations, genders dynamics work this way. The game was rigged from the start.

and what could you offer her friends dont?

>Let things develop naturally, and follow how it develops.
Yeah, just be in a relationship without ever saying you're in a relationship, and then when you get cucked, she'll tell you "but we never had the talk lololol sucks to be you XD", so this is a really stupid approach.

what weird kinks? unless thats private.

why should I better myself? no girl will ever love me.

WAIT
I'M NOT DONE YET
HHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHOOOOOOOOHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHAH

Advice and stability.

The person that would do that to you, wouldn't respect the boundaries of a relationship in the first place.

Private

People are attracted to other people who are ambitious and driven. You are fulfilling your own prophecy willingly, which gives you no right to complain.

advice as in supporting her and caring and all those things?

Correct, having a routine where we would support eachother through the day, almost every day.

so that'd help to give her somthing friends dont so the friendzone can stay away?

>The person that would do that to you, wouldn't respect the boundaries of a relationship in the first place.
So why am I supposed to spend years of my life and all the energy and resources, emotional or otherwise, on her then?

>years
There becomes a landmark point after a few months where you affirm "what are we" when you're well and truly confident that it's already a relationship. This is enormously difficult if it's LDR only, but effortless if it's in-person.

That worked in my case, but it's a very ultra specific case. Every girl is different. There is no skeleton key.

The fuck they are not even remotely robots why the fuck should we care
They sound more like redditors

ambitious? driven? what a joke it's pointless even if I try I will fall again and again like I always do

Attached: friedrichnietzsche1-2x.jpg (1200x630, 127K)

I was a truNEET for years, people can change

>There becomes a landmark point after a few months where you affirm "what are we"
>Forcing a girl to make a decision by putting her on the spot with a "i like you" will get you ghosted.
Just fuck off.

To succeed, some people have had to fail more times than you've ever attempted.

Don't listen to that retard. I did the exact same shit he recommends and it didn't work, and not only that, but it failed spectacularly and made me wonder if I was insane because I got such a negative reaction to something that I thought was just getting to know each other as people do in the beginning stages of a relationship.

Spoilers: This is something the girl will usually do. If she's the type to use you as an emotional sponge and then be all "but we never had the talk lololol sucks to be you XD", confronting her with a confession won't change anything. She will run her hands through a rolodex of other excuses as to why your ass got cucked if she can't play that card.

Even I said >That worked in my case, but it's a very ultra specific case. Every girl is different. There is no skeleton key.
What worked for me might repulse other people. This can't be stressed enough. Don't look for silver bullet checklists where you can tick every box and then expect the girl in your lap. Shit doesn't work that way.

Then stop dispensing useless advice moron. Your dumb whore will leave you as soon as she finds something better just like another whore, enjoy it while it lasts and go the fuck away.

yeah but what's the point I'll always be a weirdo you need to realize some people are born to fail

There's more to advice than "FOLLOW THE STEPS I DID BROS". There's even a point where I say "this may not apply". One irrelevant snipped does not invalidate an entire paragraph.

Unless you're literally deformed, you have a chance. Yes, it's unfair that Chad gets easy street because he won the genetic lottery, deal with it.

how many times have you cheated on him so far?

Sounds more like you have to be a fake dominant guy who lets her walk all over you and pretends he wants it. Very "alpha" much "dominance".