At what point is it just pathetic in life for being a female virgin?

At what point is it just pathetic in life for being a female virgin?

Attached: 1542689973845.jpg (750x461, 74K)

not pathetic at all, you are pure.

be my gf

None.

It's the non-virgins (before marriage) which are the pathetic rosties.

Pathetic? That's a judgement and who the fuck cares about judgements from hypocritical, idiotic humans?

Abnormal? Probably any age after 16, the way the sexual landscape is these days.

I'm 20 and feel pathetic for still being a virgin.

I think 30 or older.
I chat with a ton of females that are virgins on discord.
just means you have standards.
or you are hambeast

Attached: megu sad 2.png (1336x1604, 1.08M)

it's okay, life isn't a race or anything. I'm sure your boyfriend will someday have a lot of fun initiating you and showing you how to please him.

for a female? 19

My current bf is a non virgin and it eats me inside that he had sex with other females before. :c

Being a virgin is only pathetic for males. Most women want an experienced man.

you're not, since it's not a condition to be ashamed about.
same counts for 20y old male virgins. Just 50years ago, these things were the mainstream condition.

Sadly the modern day hookup culture changed this completly, which is why you believe that is something bad. Seriously you can be good looking and still a virgin

well, this is what i say to virgin guys

either break up with him and hold out for a virginal guy (should be plenty of them out there) or fucking get over it. Once he fucks you, you have no reason to be hung up on your future partner's past gfs.

It's not pathetic for a female at all, it's something to be proud of. It's laughable when you are a male like me and a virgin at 23 still

Not really, normies and chads laugh at virgin females even more, at least that's how it is IRL, they say they need a dick to fix them. When it comes to guys, no one really cares, they might mention they need to hook him up with a girl or something but that's it, no one talks about male virginity IRL. They way they find out your virginity status is by asking if you have a gf.

ashamed is maybe not quite the right word but after a certain point its quite indicative you are lacking in something if you have never found a loving partner you'd be happy losing it with. Nobody wants to be alone after wall. I lost mine at 24 and that because i was an ugly antisocial shutin - not by some personal conviction or belief in "purity" and I maintain that was shameful. Im glad I didnt hit 30 because that would be even worse and if it hadnt happened by then I dont think it ever would..

Really? A 25 year old female virgin isnt pathetic? How about a 30yo female virgin? Or 40?

Also not all girls want an experienced guy.

not him but 25 is definitely pushing it. Even if its by choice if you havent managed to find love by then then theres probably something wrong with you. And some people definitely look down on it in my experience. Dudes generally dont want awkward inexperienced virgins either in spite of what some may think/ They also believe you somehow imprint on them and get obsessive for them giving you the worst most awkward sex of your life. fucking kek

To virgin fembots, why don't you just meet a virgin robot and have your first time with them?

I literally did. Just to know what it felt like. I didnt like it and haven't had sex since.

Should I ditch my bf for a virgin guy?

I'm basically the opposite of what a virgin robot wants in a woman.

Yes, he will always compare your pussy to the other girls.

only if your bf is shit

now it's time to get a manwhore fake robot bf to show you what you missed getting it from a noob.

I don't know in what retarded country you live in, but before i have got severe Depression, i met with my friends regularly, who are what you call "chads" or just good looking people, who don't have any Problem to get girls. But when we talked about girls, everybody agreed that no one wants a slut from a disco and most of them actually have gfs that don't look amazing but are really kind and nice and generally a person who you can talk with. On the other hand, you get Absolutly mocked if you are a male virgin over 18 and its even worse if you are 23+
So i guess you just met the subhumans of your town

Alright.
He's been quite unloving lately.

i'm a virgin robot what does it take to be your bf

I dont want that., I want the loving committed relationship im incapable of getting. Im not ashamed but as if throwing away my virginity on a loser who didnt give a shit about me for anything other than practice was my best idea
nobody wants a slut but no normie is going to judge a normal number of partners, or sex within a few relationships. there is a huge difference. People definitely do judge female virgins after a point, I've experienced it.

None if you're a nun

Dedicate your life to the Lord and you'll be left alone, and probably happier

unlocking this fembot as your gf requires you finish a 18 part quest series involving multiple very grindy fetch quests as well as a pvp quest where you have to push away her other beta orbiters.

I'm 27 and I feel really weird about it. I worry that everyone can smell my virginity through every little thing I do.

so uh, not really asking for me because i'm certain you don't live near me, but are you looking for a robot bf for a loving committed relationship?

A little clingy and not hideous.

good just like my video games where do i start then

Why should I do that when he gave my people low IQs and made us incapable of creating prosperous nations?

No, im ugly, mentally ill and old as fuck. I dont believe a relationship started this way can work

I don't think it's pathetic at all or at any age. As others have already said, the premise that you need to be in a regular sexual relationship by the time you're 16 or 17 is just absurd. The few people whom I've met irl who've made a big deal out of it towards me are just hypocrites. Many normies talk about being "sex positive" and being against "slut-shaming". However, it's not uncommon for them to shame virgins. This contradiction should be evidence enough that listening to normies is a waste of time, these people lack the self-awareness to do anything other than what somebody else immediately told them to do. Now the media tells them to go out and sleep around to "find yourself", but it's a farce. Yet normies do it anyways because they think everyone else is doing it and if other people do a thing, they too should do that thing. My point is that you should do what works for you. I don't like the idea of pre-marital sex, so I live in a way that coheres to that, but I don't insist that others follow suit.

Attached: 1511311122702.jpg (470x640, 75K)

i'm both where are you from please be LONDON

16 boar tusks
14 bundles of wheat
24 bat eyes
2 bear claws
and the advanced alchemy book from the forbidden section of the library.

we gotta make some potions first

we're gonna need some more advanced ingredients later, but these will start the base alchemical components for the potion of become self, the elixir of confidence, and ultimately, the vial of dispel virginity

Bremen, Germany.
Origi

After close to 40 different women I've had sex with, I'd honestly prefer I wasn't such an irresponsible and immature manwhore and unironically stayed a virgin.
I was so optimistic, naive and full of romantic delusions back then, I was happier.

It's weird how society treats sex as something to get over with, like a curse you have to lift, only for the whole thing to transform into an arms race and bragging rights.

I am so tired. Everything is pointless.

there is nothing pathetic about being pure

Age 15 I'd say orig

>I don't know in what retarded country you live in
Yeah well, I'm a slavoid, so my experience could be different from yours.

Until you can't have kids. But really, it's telling of the kind of sick, Jew controlled society we live in when being a virgin when young is seen as a bad thing.

Never, save it for someone who will value it dumbass

Are you op?
I am half ukrainian myself, born in Ukraine and live germany now, i think i can relate. Like for real i think you are just surrounded by wage cucks

>Bremen, Germany.

im not him but would you mind talking on discord ?

How old are you? Do you have a gf?

How the fuck you on the internet in Somalia?

That gives you until about 30 to realistically have kids. its definitely embarrassing after that even if you are still physically capable.You're classed by hospitals as older mother when 30.. Nobody is seriously expecting actual young kids to not be virgins. its just weird after a certain point, like in your twenties.

>do you have a gf?
do you forget where you are, you retard?

Attached: 1529220121506.jpg (359x360, 26K)

Yes, I'm OP.
I like slav men btw.

Sometimes normies lurk here.

27 years old
Orig

no, i was mostly remembering conversations ive had with chads i know from college and irl. I especially remember these two guys from college who were stereotypical chads, you know tall and big with big hands and arms and shit. They're gfs were hot, but one of them dumped his girl because he thought she stole his youth lol

why do you want to know?

Not posting from there but my family come from a country close to Somalia.

I like slav women than anything and i find everybody besides them and spanish women ugly as fuck.
I guess you are just surrounded by wrong people
I live in Nuernberg btw
Oi lol, you just didn't develop yourself enough to be intimidated by such spastics, like i said i have/had friends that are good looking and have their life under controll. One for example is from poland and a Model, hes over 190 i think and has it extremly easy with women, but he never would say such degenerate shit and he has a gf that looks worse than his club sluts, once even a hooker he had a night with wanted to be his gf
These "chads" you talking about have watched to many movies and just don't their place where they belong

Yo how the fuck is there females out there ashamed of being a virgin
That's an actual selling point

Attached: spike noodles.gif (498x266, 1M)

2 Million years.
If at that point no one has nutted in your ashes, then you're just a total fag.

>I like slav women
That's great! I'm also slavic.
Discord please?

Yes i have discord
ElroyBigBang#1894

thats my fetish, where do you live?

I think its even more pathetic being a virgin at that age as a man. At least there are people that prefer them, nobody would fuck a virgin guy rather than an experienced one.

Maybe not but I'd rather marry one and build a life with one over the manwhore.

what about a guy who has had multiple relationships that didn't work out as he was discovering who he is and who he should find in a partner?

it's possible to have had multiple previous partners without being a manwhore, or do you not see it that way?

If you're submissive and devoted you can make a good partner

Attached: 1547450033818-fourchan-b-790159875.jpg (716x300, 122K)

nah bro, I've been working on figuring out who i am for 23 years and didn't need to have sex with any one for that. I feel pretty good these days.

I'm terrified of relationships, intimacy and sex with men. Especially after years on Jow Forums.
I just can't trust them anymore

which bit of mentally ill do you not understand
Nowhere near you. guaranteed. i still dont believe a relationship this way can work. I am not mentally capable of one, and i dont believe a random user on this board (who is probably similarly fucked up) who knows absolutely nothing about me, but a few words that mark me as vulnerable and a nightmare partner prospect... well thats not normal desu Not into it.

it's not like i needed to, but it's not like i was going to bars every night to hookup. it's like
>meet a girl
>talk to her
>like her
>go on dates
>guess we're dating
>have sex
>couple months later, thinking about the future
>don't think i'm gonna be happy long term with this
>break up

that happened a couple of times
also

>date girl for a year
>cheats on me

and

>date girl for a month, really into her
>have sex once
>tell her "i love you"
>she says "i thought we were just casual"
>dumps me

that happened once too

my man, also 'finding yourself' more like losing yourself in everyone, becoming deeply confused and emotionally tainted. Why give away for free something that you only have once in your life.

im also sure you missed the bit where Im not a virgin

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, and my mom always told me I'm special so you could get lucky!

Its a tranny retard
Orolololi

how bought you marry one, that way you'll be thinking about the future from the get-go. stop being a hopeless romantic and get down to business , if this stuff goes south everytime and you end up losing maybe change up ur whole mentality with meeting women.

kinda difficult to marry a girl when she cheats on you or dumps you bro

Im probably going to get jumped on for this and accused of wanting chad, as though chad and robots are the only people in the world. I just strongly now believe this is not a healthy way to pursue a relationship. its just desperate, and unfulfilling. and i'm not about that anymore. even on the offchance you have anything in common with the robot (this is rare) online chat with a randomly plucked dude is boring and I hate it. The expectations of it developing into anything more are stressful as fuck too when the odds are stacked against it from the start.
I'd rather meet someone in the real world if i can one day .when I've sorted myself. I would never force my mental illness on anyone, just as I wouldnt want to prop somebody else up.

>Also not all girls want an experienced guy.
Lol!

Yes, your boyfriend is a tainted slut.

I'm not particularly ashamed of being a virgin, but I'm afraid that others would think something is wrong with me to have gone this long.

understandable, good luck
origami

dude marriage doesnt happen just like that it's not like your just boyfriend and girlfriend without any serious commitments, you really have to take you time until both of you are sure that you want to spend the rest of your life together, but good luck finding a girl like that because most of them have know 'several men' in their day and are completely unloyal. not by choice but because their mind is broken. humans are like swans they were meant to marry once and forever. tho we don't live in a perfect world. but yeah find a loyal one. preferably a virgin who won't just see you as an 'experienced man' to use for their own ignorant selfish desires which they received from ((movies and social media)).

Not really if you want to be seen as normal. But i'm happy to know that at least some people seem to prefer it, even if they tend to be the r9k type.

congratulations!
origi postasumi

Attached: cungretz.jpg.gif (320x245, 752K)

Juzne ili Istocne?

i wanted to marry the one that ended up cheating on me. I wanted to marry the one that fought with me over little dumb things (i actually kind of get off on butting horns with someone stubborn) but she thought we were being mutually abusive. I wish one of the ones that dumped me would've stuck around long enough for me to think about marriage.

The last few girls that I've dated have pretty much been trial periods for committed relationships.

don't live with a women you are not sure you want to marry, also no sex. it's relationship on hard mode, but atleast you'll know which ones are keepers.
or just screw around you'll find a rundown broken girl someday. just gotta figure out how to trick her into staying with you.

also you know im a virgin and have no experience in any of this?

>never lived with a woman
>haven't had sex in over a year

desu the only reason i think no sex is a good idea is because it makes you push girls who aren't what you're looking for longterm out of your life a lot sooner. I learned that one.

But also, not all girls see it like that, and I've been dumped for not being as sexually playful as they would like since I decided to take my time getting sexually involved.

dumped over she not getting boned, dude that's not love, that's just her lust. and lust isn't the same.

doesn't matter one way or the other the way i see it. If a girl wants to wait to have sex for whatever reason that's fine. The rest of the relationship stuff is just doing life with the person and enjoying their company.

Is op a tranny?

Not at any point. You would not consider nuns to be pathetic, would you?

still friends with that one in particular. Have had platonic friend dinners with her a handful of times since our few romantic dates. She is earnestly looking for a marriage partner, and she was scoping me out for that purpose too.

Some people also want to have sex while they're doing that. I just can't because it messes with my judgement.

yeah you wouldn't want to ring a girl who puts out right away in order to find out if...he's the one.

>"Jaquil's bbc is a perfect fit, he he!"

that's not really what she was doing but ok. I didn't put a ring on her.

No she's my GF, fucking lay off her you fuckwads

What the fuck are you talking about? She posted shes a virgin how she can be your gf?