Best body part to train for street fights?

Attached: 1547277723632.webm (500x500, 1.91M)

chin

FPBP

this is how I suspect 50% of posters on this website to look.
the other 50% look like boogie.

legs

id heem you

>projection

Your arms and eyes so you can shoot the bastard

all, but the best thing to do is learn his to fight. Learn Boxing or MMA

If you can find a way to be as calm as the black dude you will have a huge advantage over people like the white kid who was so hyped he literally ran into a punch

This was the most pathetic display of what I would assume is a dispute being settled with physical force in my entire life.
>the annoying emo manlet
>the shitty form yet well timed black guy haymaker
>the pathetic rocked scramble
>the even more pathetic "fug i lost" lay down and lose
Gross lol.

is there a vid with sound?

Around blacks never relax jitsu and carrying a gun, niggers literally aren’t human and if you act like an animal you deserve to get put down like one
Post body

Triceps

trigger finger

I’m one of those guys that this normally angers and rage at blacks for the rest of the night but that was actually pretty funny.

1. Don’t get into a fight

It’s not worth it and you never know how far the other person is willing to go. Go look up that video of that tranny nearly getting beat to death on a bus in Charlotte just because she thought she could get up in a dude’s face.

Phonefag here, browser won’t open webm s
Let me guess, nigger sucker punches a human?

When will you white boys learn LMAO. Black excellence at its finest: beating down frail and angry little white men who should stay down in the face of black power.

>phone won't open webm
You mean your piece of shit apple hardware won't?

Yeah but then guy gets up and gets rocked again, and then once more for good measure. I dunno it’s just absurd to the point it’s comical. Honk honk. Hey but get VLC converter so you can watch webms on your iPhone, you’re missing out.

no, manlet gets in his face,
manlet gets dropped
gets up, gets dropped again,
gets up again and gets dropped and stays down

Never in my life have I seen a nigger fight fairly
They really aren’t humans, huh?
When a white guy knocks down a nigger he celebrates and when vise versa the nigger attacks the human while they’re down

this was a fair fight, he let him get up and the manlet kept coming back. He didnt hit him when he was down

It was a one on one fight, superior people should be able to handle a little scuffle with their own hands.

lol this looks like its in texas

I didn't see him exclude himself.

> WE

if you get into a street fight to protect your ego then you honestly deserved to be shot. If anyone tried to fight me I would disengage and try my best to get away but if you keep coming then I'm going to mag dump your ass and all of your working out and MMA will go out the fucking window.

Attached: 1554632490559.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Beer gut

Neck unironically

>keeps trying to make big statements
>didn’t actually watch the video
>phoneposter
Checks out

>t.never fought a black person

No matter where you are if you start beating one in a fight their friends will jump in like the chimps they are

>protecting your friends is chimp behavior
No wonder your getting replaced

Kill yourself mentally ill tranny. I honestly wish I could be locked in a room with you fuckers so I could just murder you. There’s nothing I’d like more

Forearms. If you have weak wrists you won't be able to send power through your fist.

I second this brother. Armed every chance that I get. Draw to shoot, shoot to kill.

You sure that's why you want to be locked in with them?

Why yes we carry! How could you tell?

Attached: ea0.jpg (640x648, 65K)

You do realize that he's just larping as a nigger right? Lurk more faggot.

Looks like a jew to me, the nose, hair, and stature.

So when whites rise up and start doing this to black spergs like me, what's the best self defense method?

I'm already saving up for property in Bahamas.

Attached: Screenshot_201904101345492.png (1440x1744, 466K)

Back, neck, grip and cardio

why do people keep buying shity apple products and paying double for them rather than a superior product?

Imagine not being able to play webms HAHAHAHA holy shit what else can't these cucks watch?

Drinking a half gallon of bleach every day helped out my chin greatly. I can take a headkick to the jaw like it was a jab.

I'll make sure to inform my white friends about this, thanks in advance

>allowing trannies to live in his head rent free

You are the one who needs to lurk more.

Pointer finger

Attached: afrika got bleqched.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

Just download webm user

post body

>Don't be a nigger or a nigger-tier white guy trying to fit into shitty inner city culture
>Don't be a drunk retard if you live in a rural area instead of a urban area
>Don't Get into Street fights

However, if you're getting Jow Forums you should also practice some basic martial arts, pugilism, grappling or something just to maximize your physical gains and self confidence.

amazing how he got up so many times after being absolutely railed

Niggers just have no honor

He looks like he's done that a few times.

>White people get doxed by the media for defending themselves
>Niggers attack strangers (elderly, disabled, children, they dont care) for fun
Subhuman
u
b
h
u
m
a
n

>your chimp friend gets in a fight he’s not equipped for
>his opponent proceeds to wreck his ass
>rather than stopping the fight you start attacking the person he’s fighting

Yeah I’m thinking you’re a NIGGER

t. nigger lover

Dont start fights with people 100lbs heavier than you

pic related. these incel losers are so quick to bitch and cry the most when someone touches a nerve with them.

Attached: fat racist manlet retard.jpg (720x569, 88K)

*AHEM*

FUCK NIGGER

FUCK TRANNIES

FUCK JANNIES

AND LASTLY, FUCK TRIPFAGS

Attached: qr4e9byig8g21.png (900x900, 101K)

>pic related. these incel losers are so quick to bitch and cry the most when someone touches a nerve with them.
>and no I dont lift

Attached: 1531536687534.png (714x698, 74K)

Yeah imagine if we protected our own race instead of being everyone's doormat haha wouldn't that be something haha

Train? Cardio and run away.

Based
t. tranny nigger lover

Attached: 28534532.jpg (334x506, 42K)

deadlifts

Dude took three before he stayed down, that takes principle. Good for him