Hygeine

>Going to the gym consistently
>Workers and managers make sure to walk by me every time I workout
>Walking into the gym one day
>As I head to the reception desk a worker goes to a desk that I need to pass to get there
>As I walk by she turns herself in the direction I'm going
>She is clearly trying to smell me to see if I stink

>Leaving one day and overhear the receptionist say 'he comes in here smelling like ass and feet everyday.'

>Same thing happens every time I workout
>Workers make sure to walk near me
>See someone hold their nose as they go to the water fountain

>Fast forward to today
>Get on treadmill
>Woman gets on near me
>1 minute later she gets off
>2 minutes more and I get off and leave the gym early although I was only there for 5 minutes

FUCK. I want to kill myself. I literally wash my ass until it's raw, and EVEN THEN I go to the locker room to make sure I don't stink. Each trip I make sure to wash myself just in case. I deodorize my balls and ass. I make sure to dry them to completion and YET THEY STILL END UP BAD. I'm just fucking destined to be a loser. I can't even clean myself properly. I swear I'm doing everything.
My routine literally consists of washing my ass vigirously, putting baby powder on to make sury it's dry, deodorizing, etc.
I'm literally not meant to improve myself. My social skills are garbage, my hygeine skills are garbage, but I really want to improve. My body is killing me. I've been having mental breakdowns over this shit.
What the fuck if the problem and why does eating healthy and drinking water not solve it like everyone told me?

I guess I'll just stop here and lay down and rot, lads. I wasn't meant to be happy or improve myself in any meaningful way.

Attached: 1522558930977.jpg (1333x900, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anxietyreliefsolutions.com/food-allergies-digestion-body-odor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylaminuria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go to a doctor to see if you have a disease or something. i forgot what its called but its a rare disease that makes people smell really bad. also cut out junk food and drink lots of water

you eat a lot of curry and drink beer?

have only used soap maybe 10 times in my life.
stopped washing my hair and wearing deodorant/cologne about a year ago
still have no odor issues

wtf is wrong with you?

user... you know, there are other body parts you need to wash besides just your asshole... Dirty hair for example can smell disgusting, your armpits. Do you literally not put the bar of soap on any other body part besides up ur asshole? C'mon man. You need to soap every part, and then buy a gdamn deodorant.

is it gay if youre a little turned on by your own body odor

Is any amount of junk food terrible for your BO? I assumed I didn't eat that much but I might be underestimating it. I'll keep track of my junk food consumption from now on. But to be clear I don't eat much junk food anyway. Though I do if I ever get my hands on it, which is rarely since I'm poor.

Yet another addiction that I have to break. Amazing. Though it's worth it if I don't have to deal with this.
>drink lots of water
Roger

Nope.
What does your diet look like? Do you eat tons of junk food and still smell fine?
You sure you're not just used to your stink to the point where you don't smell it? I usually think I smell fine and then someone tells me I smell bad.

I don't see how you even wrote this post and decided to submit it after thinking it up. How could you possibly come to the conclusion that I only wash one body part if I'm incredibly self-conscious about my entire body stinking? I don't even know what to say to this stupid shit. Jesus christ.

Body odor is not a male, so no.

I'd guess it's either diet based or some rare genetic condition. I've noticed using supplements like aminos and preworkout made my sweat more pungent smelling.

I've been using preworkout but only recently. I'll make sure to avoid it until I find a solution.
I'll limit everything aside from dinner and water and see if it makes a difference.
I've done it before and it made no difference but I'm sure there are things I did that I didn't account for, so hopefully this will be controlled enough to see results.

Problem is resisting junk food when it's presented to me so frequently. I guess it's just a matter of practicing willpower.

>How could you possibly come to the conclusion that I only wash one body part if I'm incredibly self-conscious about my entire body stinking?
To be fair, I thought the same thing as him because you seemed to really stress the point of washing your ass... are you sure that's what's causing the smell? When people say you smell like ass, it's usually a metaphor for smelling bad in general ya know.

Also eating strong herbs and spices is usually blamed for the reason Indians mostly smell bad.

Then explain why KFC smells so good nigger

Yeah, fair enough. It's mostly his approach to it that got me. If he asked I wouldn't have minded the assumption. But no, I only know that these are my specific problems because I can smell it directly. That's why I specify my balls and ass so much. Because they're the culprits.

My hair armpits usually smells amazing and I have no problem with odor even when I sweat profusely. I don't even need to reapply deoderant after a workout. I've searched around and made sure there weren't parts of my body that could stink that I was missing. Including the ears. So no need to worry about me missing a spot. I'm too scared of being percieved badly to ever let something like that slip through the cracks.

I'm pretty obssessed with it, given that I'm a socially anxious person.
Yeah I hear that too. I generally don't eat anything spicy aside from hot sauce on specific foods. And I don't eat those specific foods often.

It's not hot sauce, it's certain spices like garlic, ginger, possibly turmeric and others that can influence your smell if eaten in large doses. It's why the other guy mentioned eating curry. Could it possibly be your actual clothes that smell? Could they be getting moldy somehow?

I just wrote a fucking essay on body spray but it didn't post, god damn it.

OP use Dove body spray or an equivalent sports spray like Adidas or Old Spice. They all smell clean and sporty in a generic way, pleasant but not overpowering. I get compliments all the time on the Dove stuff, most people assume it's expensive cologne. Save the actual cologne for outside the gym, as it's overpowering, expensive, and ends to distill to its base fragrance notes (I.e. alcohol, leather or musk) when you sweat a lot. Just don't use axe.

My guess is that you have jock itch. Spread your cheeks in the mirror and look under your scrotum. Are there redlines at the skin folds/ass crease? If so it's jock itch. They make foot (?) Powder for athletes foot that you can use instead of the baby powder and it should clear up pretty quick.

If not that then see a doctor.

Lastly, do you have REALLY smelly farts by chance? If it's that then maybe a low fodmap diet could help there

yeah go to a doctor, its a possbile genetic condition

OP, when is the last time you washed your shoes? Smelly gym shoes could be the culprit here.

It could be my clothes. If my house smells like garbage it would likely infect my clothes, right? I was going to come to that conclusion but I make sure all of my clothes are washed before I wear them. Thing is I know where the smell is coming from. I just can't get it to stop. It's gotten to the point where deodorizing my balls still leaves me with the smell even when sedentary.

I used irish spring bar soap to wash. My deodorant is 'Speed Stick: Overtime Stainguard'
The deodorant I have works really well and I have no problems with it at all. I don't know if it's overpowering though. Just to be safe I'll make sure to switch over to dove. Thanks for the suggestion.

I don't think so. I have a raw crotch but that's from smothering deodorant on it constantly. I know it's unhealthy but it's my only alternative until I fix whatever's going on.
I'll mention it when I go next week.

>If my house smells like garbage it would likely infect my clothes, right?
Yes, it will.

Fuck. There's a really weird and bad smell that naturally comes from the apartment I'm living in. I can't really control it. So I have the stink of my BO AND my clothes? God damn, this is really frustrating to deal with.

Any way to make sure my clothes aren't affected? I plan on getting a house but that's a long ways away since I'm doing education before training in the job I'm looking for. Gonna have to deal with it for a while.

I really think it's jock itch, since I've had it before and I smell it on other people.

There is no such thing as having a "raw crotch". Don't put deodorant in your taint, but even that shouldn't cause redness. Your armpit isn't red so why should your taint be? Put the medicated powder down there and it will literally clear up in a few days.

>he comes in here smelling like ass and feet everyday
if you smell like feet maybe u should get some shoe deodorizer or just buy new shoes if they're old. also make sure to wear socks. never wear your shoes barefooted or they will stink like shit from your dead skin cells feeding bacteria in your shoes. also using bady powder on your ass? thats just fucking weird and you should be made fun of for that wtf? are u a ham planet or something? what adult puts baby powder on their ass? what are you a big baby?

Bleach bath once a week. Add like a cup of bleach to a full bath and soak in it for 15 mins once a week. Goodbye acne, BO, and allergies.

Tons of people do this. Why do you think gold Bond is a product?

Also the best way to prevent jock itch is to shower after every workout/anytime your taint gets sweaty before bed.

Appreciate it, man. I'll see what I can do.
Yeah, I'm too poor for new shoes. I wash my shoes in a washer (Yeah I realized that's bad but at the moment it seemed like a great idea) and dried them in a dryer. They smell clean. My socks smell clean. My feet smell clean. The nose really is misleading.
I genuinely have no other choice but to ride it out.

I'm as poor as you can be in a first world country, save being homeless. I live with my mom at 20 currently. Washing products and new shoes don't come easily. Though I'm working on getting a stable trade so I no longer have to worry about that.
I'll have a hard time even getting myself the products that were recommended to me and even getting to the doctor for a checkup. Mom's busy and forgetful.

Thanks

Attached: file.png (581x767, 336K)

>supplements like aminos and preworkout
Me too I cut them out because they made my sweat smell weird

Seriously? Not OP but I get horrible backne literally just from wearing my dirty gym shirt home, using a backpack will fuck up my shoulders too

God speed OP but maybe ask a friend or relative if you really do stink the staff at your gym MIGHT just be assholes

Look it up. Practically the only consensus that dermatologists ever reached.

I feel for you man. This is the product I use. I found it at Walgreens for under 10 but I think closer to 5. I don't smell anymore, but it is kinda a recurrent problem for me. I can catch it pretty quick by smelling the ass region in my underwear after I take them off. If the rash isn't widespread it goes away within a day or two. It might take a week or so for you at the start.

Ik the powder is for athletes foot but it's safe for your ass/ball region as well. It's the same infection too just a different place on the body.

Attached: 15556429910338798008898533151270.jpg (4128x3096, 2.85M)

Anxiety makes you stinky calm down anxietyreliefsolutions.com/food-allergies-digestion-body-odor/

Holy shit I'm doing this today thanks man

>What does your diet look like? Do you eat tons of junk food and still smell fine?
>You sure you're not just used to your stink to the point where you don't smell it? I usually think I smell fine and then someone tells me I smell bad.
~4000 calories
couple bananas, an avocado, couple kiwis, can of sardines for breakfast, 6 raw eggs ~1.2lb raw steak 2 sticks of butter ~2 cups of raw milk for dinner
IF, widest eating window is 7 hours. was doing OMAD for a long time before this.
the only time I had bad odor was when I tried eating a lot of raw onions. it oozed out of every pore of my body, not just my breath.
everytime I tried using soap on my body growing up it made my skin feel "sticky" for lack of a better word.

>Tons of people do this.
i dont know a single person who does this. if you're putting powder between your ass checks theres a bigger problem that needs to be dealt with

Swamp ass

Wash your clothes at a laundromat, keep them in your car, and change in a public restroom?

It's in the fucking movie Chef. Tell me what gold Bond is for then?

Also the doctor visit will be the most expensive thing. And desu outside of having some super rare condition they won't tell you anything we haven't. The bleach bath might help, and the jock itch route might too. Try those first since they are cheaper, but if you give those a consistent effort and don't see progress you might have no choice but to see a general practitioner

When you live with a smell everyday you get used to it. Your entire house/room probably stinks. Your clothes stink. You need to clean and wash everything and your body, all your clothes, then go to the doctor and see if you're ill.

Bull fucking shit

Does this happen in your everyday life? It could be something in your sweat that stinks. If I were you I'd go to a doctor and consider getting home gym

>tfw married and autistic so I give zero shits about what thots think.

Neither is a dildo but that’s up your ass you fucking faggot

No, it's stink up my ass, not a dildo. Also, a dildo is not inherently gay, homo.
If I suck on a sucker I'm not gay, so if I lick a dildo, an inanimate, non-male object, I'm not gay.

>a dildo is not inherently gay
You really do have no hope.

>He's so infatuated with men that a plastic object is enough to stop him from sticking a nice thick pole between your booty cheeks
I'm sorry you think about men so much that you can't seperate them from an object. You're truly gay.

Do you ever get tired of the mental gymnastics?.

I'd rather do physical gymnastics over a nice plastic cock desu. Why don't you join me?

Because I'm a degenerate and know what a real cock feels like. Why don't you join ME?

stop showering or using absolutely any hygeine products besides dental and nail trimming for literally a week

eat some plain yogurt

get back to showering ONCE a day and use a ph neutral soap

I've literally used deodorant like twice in the past 10 years. The other day I went to the gym, and was going to put some on before I went to work cause I didn't have time to shower, but I got home and changed my clothes and didn't put on the deodorant.. guess what? Didn't fucking matter, deodorant is a scam

here

I also think toothpaste is a scam but I still use it. But I think if you rinse with water every time food goes in your mouth you can go without that too

just for the record

Fair enough

Attached: 1501456959831.jpg (446x1000, 186K)

Stop eating curry Pajeet.

tfw feet always stink

what do

Some foods make your sweat smell pungent. What do you eat?

Maybe it's your clothes.

I sweat a lot, always used an antiperspirant deodorant and noticed it made the smell really strong, a mixture of sweat and the strong deodorant smell. A few months ago I switched to a natural doedorant, deodorant only (that toms stuff i found in a drawer) and while i still sweat a decent amount, it really doesnt smell at all because the natural doedorant is rather neutral smelling, just a small scent instead of the strong scentt those antiperspirant deodorants use even if its the "fresh" soap like smell

maybe try that op

Find a dank basement gym. My gym smells like amine, old blood, and homeless armpit.

It's so bad that the gym smell leaches into my clothes and it wont wash out, I just have to wash gym clothes separately.

Attached: 3D27973BF38D425E9E61929F4994E9D0.jpg (583x438, 49K)

Instant noodles
Hot dogs
Frozen meatballs
Sometimes a ""big dinner"", which for poor people like me means Spaghetti, Steak, ribs, or whatever food people typically have for dinner.
Yeah, that probably explains why, even when I think I smell fine I get the reactions I do.
Sucks, I don't have a car but I'm getting one as soon as possible after this training.

My armpits are fine, surprisingly. I have no problem with them at all. It's the other parts that are the problem.

Avoid synthetic clothes, throw your old underwear and clothes that could keep the smell.
I have old t-shirts that strongly smell when i warm up.

Baking soda is great for smells o your clothes, shoes, armpits : wouldn’t put it on balls but maybe on your underwear?

Not OP but i've used this as a desodorant for at least 4 years. World very well

Probably your shoes man. I had a similar problem where I realized I was emanating a horrific decaying odor that was almost deathlike, yet was consistently showering and taking care of myself, it was always worse at the end of a day. Thing is, it was like foot smell evolved so I didn't make the connection until a really short coworker finally confronted me. It was the shoes all along, they would smell alright but as soon as I got them heated up or moist from wear they would reek. Funny I was an alcoholic at the time and just assumed it was my body decomposing

Have you tried taking fiber supplements like metamucil? I also had a real bad hygiene ass-smell issue that made me want to die alone.
Making my shit more solid actually helped out, since there wasn't any chance of sweat mixing with any afternoon post-shit residue.

Don't forget to lather a finger up and wash up in the ass while showering.
I've felt and smelt better ever since I started washing that part of myself.

Check your shoes and socks bro. Mine start to get fucking rank after a few months. But I sweat far more than anyone else I know. I just kinda say fuck it man, deodorant doesn't really help me too much either. If I know I'm a lil smelly I just try not to walk too close to people.
Also, fuck them at the gym. Why the fuck would you shower BEFORE you work out? Go in there fucking pungent and scentmog those little bitches and hit the shower after. Fuck em.

Curry niggers stink because they wipe their asses with their hands.

If you had a fungus on your nuts you'd fucking know it if you're using deoderant there. Trust me.

Wash your clothes. Make sure your shoes don’t smell

Jesus Christ, how is this a thread?
How is it necessary for someone to need to be told this?

Definitely go to a doctor and have it checked out. I used to have a roommate who smelled really badly all the time too even though he seemed to shower, he had a gut problem so that may have been it. Although what I noticed with him is that his clothes smelled quite badly even directly after washing them, so I think that is also a possibility. At what temperature do you wash your clothes? As far as identifying the source of the smell you could ask a friend or family member about it, e.g. whether you smell after a shower, whether your freshly washed clothes smell etc. Also consider changing the hygiene products you use, a different deodorant or soap may help, sometimes those just don’t work for your particular body odor. And stop obsessing over your ass, if you wash it with water after wiping it will be clean enough, if you try wiping at some later point after sweating and the paper comes back clean you definitely know its clean enough and that that is not the source.

But anyways, if you can’t find the source I would assume its something you need to see the doctor about, so do that

Attached: 1DFE20AE-EC3C-4552-B01C-5A8EE03F519D.jpg (467x599, 69K)

>i forgot what its called but its a rare disease that makes people smell really bad
Its calles being a nonwhite

Are you supposed to clean the inside of your nose?
Does it smell and you just get used to it?

Attached: 1545416224504.jpg (216x234, 8K)

>he smells like ass and feet

Attached: B848D557-72AE-4B9A-8B01-15071EDFAEA8.gif (500x220, 491K)

They put it on their balls to cool them down. Not between their asscheeks so they don’t sweat. And they didn’t use baby powder , they used corn starch or something

On that note. Make sure if you’re using a washing machine to take your clothes out pretty much as soon as it’s finishes. Don’t leave damp clothes inside the drum to go dry - it will make them stink when they warm up. Had a housemate that used to this and his clothes smelled disgusting.

naw they use these

Attached: lota.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Black people have a distinct smell.

Here we call it "catinga"

Throw out all shoes and buy new ones, same with socks. Get breathable type shoes and socks as well as you can. I went through a phase of wearing football socks everyday and it made my feet and shoes smell a bit. Also never wear shoes without socks on.

Wash feet with soap before and after work and make sure feet are properly dry before you put your socks on.

If that doesn’t work go and see a foot expert and check if you have some kind of fungus or athletes foot that’s making your feet stink and treat it.

If you wanna 'clean' your shoes put them in a plastic bag in the freezer overnight, it'll kill the bacteria in them.

I think it depends on who is smelling who. I think every race thinks the other one smells.

Get over yourself.

This. Natural deodorant

Can you dry your clothes outside? If you dry them indoors they're gonna absorb the smell, especially since they're damp.
I know someone who dries his clothes in the same room where his cats' food and litter box are, his towels all smell like cat funk.

fuck'em user ur there to make gainz not friends, atleast if you want a piece of equipment you just workout by them a minute and they will leave. you have been blessed

These two men are, in my estimation, quite based.

Awfully sassy response for someone that smells like ass and feet

getting pegged by a woman is pretty straight

Plenty of guys use baby powder on their balls and gooch.

Source: I live in a subtropical climate

Fish Odor Syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylaminuria

Change your diet (avoid anything that contains large amounts of choline) and see whether it makes a difference. Or just do a genetic test.

If choline is the culprit: good bye eggs, liver, legumes, onions, beans, chicken, most fish, peanuts, broccoli, cauliflower, almonds, spinach .. so basically everything that's healthy.

Just own it mate. Apparently your disgusting musk is your head turner.
See a doc, because I have friend who has cystic fibrosis and he smells like he's rotting, because his lungs are rotting. It's fucking disgusting and overwhelming to be within 10 meters of him, but you get used to it.

I hope this helps.

OP, start supplementing with fenugreek capsules.
Legit makes you smell like maple syrup.
Even your pee smells like syrup. My gf asked me the other day why I don’t smell like sugar anymore kek

Wash your clothes and store them someplace clean, it's probably your clothes.

Id go down the same logic
Its your clothes isnt it
You said youre poor so maybe they have that attic smell
Wash all your stuff at 60 degrees celsius (go figure), including your shoes

Autism
A cookbook

As some anons said you could have a thing where you just stink. There is this one weird thing where your sweat smells like maple syrup. I used to train with a guy who had it. It was fucking disgusting and he smelled like complete shit but he couldn’t help it.

A bacterial or fungal infection can be the cause. There are also genetic disorders that can give you the stank.

What do you smell like?
If you're fishy, you might have trimethylaminuria,
Sweaty Feet smell could indicate isovaleric acidemia,
Boiled cabbage odor suggests hypermethioninemia,