Is builtfat respectable?

Is builtfat respectable?

Attached: 1554858201641.jpg (612x418, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Buu5xUhoIUE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiyonofuji_Mitsugu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being fat isn't healthy but if you're solely looking to impress people or get respect with your blown out body then go for it. There's a niche for everything.

yes

Attached: 154655760498709.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Sure. The strongest men in the world in terms of absolute strength are all fat fucks.

Yes but only if youre over 6'2.

>built fat
>post pic of guy with 10-15% bf

Dumbass

>that 10-15%

lurk more lol

To me it's the most respectable

this was me right before a dexa scan that said 19%
>inb4 my broscience is more accurate than an advanced imaging device

Attached: dungun.jpg (1150x1533, 584K)

bro what in the fuck is going on with your chest and nipples?

There is a lot of gut underneath that guy's belt. Sumo wrestlers usually have like 30% bf. You are kinda clueless my man.

He must’ve gotten very fat and the loose skin from losing the weight is basically just a loose shirt he’s wearing

what belt are you looking at? he's not wearing a belt

If youre tall (6’3+) yes. Not baiting not Manlet or shitposting, just the facts.

LMAO

>name fag laughing at people

You fag.

You've literally lost the genetic lottery

>replying to namefags
you....double newfag

>dexa scan
those things are not accurate at all

Is that IRL E.Honda?

Hey dude I think your nipples are slipping off of your tits

why would you ever post this and then say that and pretend like you know anything at all

you literally just defeated yourself and looked pathetic doing it

they're the second most accurate method of measurement, unless you are chugging water nonstop for a few days they are generally within 1%

This is how built-fat mode should look like

Attached: 1547362918418.jpg (600x648, 34K)

how we doing

Attached: 20190206_171344.jpg (1960x4032, 3.42M)

righto blaha

Daddy!

that just looks like fat to me hoss

I used to look like that before I cut down and quite a few girls seemed to like it more than my shredded look. I kind of like that aesthetic myself. It's also a good way to build mass and stay natty.

Just means haven't lifted heavy enough. One has only made the general adaptations and some basic headway, but not excelled.

Lift heavier.

Guess my weight there at 6'4". No one ever believes me.

Just bulk up with muscle and fill in the loose skin. Don't let the haters here put you down man. What you did is highly admirable and respectable. Keep going man. You already are an inspiration to /fat/ and Jow Forums

this guy gets it. posts pics instead of just talking shit and e-statting. i fucking hate all of you except this guy and fucked up nipple bro.

That's not builtfat, retard.

Yeah, sophisticated equipment is not accurate but you are, right?

about tree fiddy.

terrible. take a lap

If you store little fat on your chest built fat always looks good.

ur dumb

There's something wrong with your eyes

mirin. how to achieve this?

Buildfat is ok.
Bulky fatass isn't.

Attached: DF493BC8-B7B2-4CEF-B23B-F3F9D9520D57.gif (255x235, 493K)

You're not really in the same camp at all, my man. You look like you fasted a good deal of weight off (congrats on that, and good work), but you have no idea what a normal lifter looks like at 19% BF.

ive noticed this too. Women like builtfat way more than shredded

Attached: 20190419_094704.jpg (3264x2448, 1.88M)

Chiyonofuji is the PEAK male physique whether you like it or not + he's natty (eating 10-15k calories a day tho)

Attached: 0c37ccf8ad4a63aa1d8f037355beef42.jpg (420x594, 46K)

When I FIRST started browsing Jow Forums in 2014, this was my number 1 goal body. Nearly 5 years later and he's STILL my goal body. Turns out I don't have the same fat distribution and frame as him, but hey, you gotta work with what God gave you, right?

Maybe in another life, anons. Maybe in another life.

>started his carrer at about 75kg and grew up to 120kg+ at a very repectable body fat %
he probably wasn't natty user

nice ottermode twink

The amount of actually fat on the Sumo in OP's photo isn't unhealthy however. Honestly that guy probably isn't much over 20%. Not cosmetically ideal, but hus overall bodyweight is more an issue that the sub-q fat around his core.

could you achieve this bulking from skinny fat?

This.

I don't know why Jow Forums is so obsessed with being shredded and looking lean all the time. Builtfat is an incredibly attractive look to girls, especially with a build like pic related ().

You get a wide variety of different girls too. You attract the big, fem-orc type of black and latino girls. You know those black girls that are half white? And they're kind of tall and curvy, and a little sexually aggressive and hard? Yeah, built fat attracts those types, but it also attracts the petite types. The kind that only grow to, like, 4'10" and 95lbs, and they seem to have a real thing for size differences between partners.

Jow Forums doesn't tell you that there are so many women who enjoy the built fat look, and it's so easy to capitalize on them because there are so few built fat men available in the world.

Honestly, if I were gay, I'd be sick of lean twinks and vascular bodybuilding men. I'd just want this guy, and only this guy, to hold me tight and never let go as he's cumming inside me ().

More builtfat example in my posted pic

Attached: hot builtfat bod.jpg (388x302, 30K)

Peak performance

Attached: wakamuscle.jpg (561x842, 65K)

But I want to look like Ken from Sun-Ken Rock

That's admirable too I guess, but it looks a little, you know, vain. Builtfat is the working class bod, shredded&lean is the middle-class type. I just don't quite understand the more refined look. I can appreciate the amount of effort and dedication put into a body like that, but for me, it's like looking at a mural graffiti: Very pretty, and the artist must've taken a lot of time and effort into making that, but at the end of the day, I don't really enjoy it so much as I do appreciate it, if you know what I mean.

To each their own, I guess.

Do some research on sumo before you go running your mouth.

>muh purity and tradition
relax you homo. You're gonna tell me guys like Tochinoshin are all natty as well right?

Why is nobody commenting on the fact this guy apparently lives in a literal barn?

The most accurate is to have a doctor do an underwater weighing test with your sister, who enjoyed every minute.

nice

Attached: 1519071009195.jpg (284x323, 38K)

This is the ideal male body
You can't refute this

Attached: 1549533489938.jpg (600x800, 217K)

i don't believe in builtfat
you're either built or fat
if you call yourself builtfat, you're just fat

Attached: 1553916821979.jpg (400x397, 17K)

You look like if Big Lenny and Dale Chane had a baby.

Attached: 1503653386496.png (592x492, 60K)

>believe
This isn't a religion. Builtfat means that you're fat but have enough muscles that you actually look like you lift.

no. you either look built or you look fat.

Fuck off, newfag. This term was in used forever in fitness community and on Jow Forums. Everyone won't stop using it just because you don't agree with it's definition.

based

Attached: 1549725771199.png (960x720, 1.17M)

been here for a long time tubby
it's a term for delusional fatties who rationalize their chubby bodies because they push a lot of weight.
so you can go ahead and call yourself builtfat in Jow Forums all you want, but to everyone else, you just look fat.

Seth?

There is a huge difference in 2 people that are 20% fat but one with no muscles and other with considerable lean mass. This is why term skinnyfat also exists.
But I guess you've been lifting for few months now and know better than everyone else

dude you can create as many terms as you want. it doesn't change the fact that you either look like shit or you don't.
just look at people in /cbt/ that call themselves builtfat. they just look fat. i don't give two fucks if they claim to squat 3 pl8s when they look like absolute garbage

>Tochinoshin
Maybe not him, those shoulders are suspect. My point was that you're saying it's impossible when the lifestyle allows it.

So? If people misuse the term it's not the term's fault. Builtfat is for people like in OP's pic this is pushing it

They are not reliable

youtube.com/watch?v=Buu5xUhoIUE

my point is that when you look like those, you just look built.

Smells like summer is coming early this year.
Lurk more and actually go to a gym, newfag.

Attached: 1554822531221.jpg (661x760, 184K)

>Claim to squat 3pl8
Why are you saying that like it's some sort of impressive claim that someone would make? As though it would be borderline unbelievable? Most people could probably squat 3pl8 withing a few months of beginning serious training, or even less if they were already reasonably built.

>My point was that you're saying it's impossible when the lifestyle allows it.
for a naturaly small guy to reach that size and body composition? Yes, it's practically impossible.

Sure if you’re middle aged with kids

What if you're quarter aged with kids

Damn dude, how do i achieve this physique? It's literally my dream physique and idgaf what Jow Forums thinks.

I'm 6'5 lanklet, fucking hell man...

Attached: daddy bear.jpg (470x370, 28K)

shut up everyone. Big lennys nipplemode are GOAT.

It's not that unattainable. Just eat a lot and lift a lot.

You’re too comfortable.

Thanks

>naturaly small
Oh, you're just retarded.

Not really. All it takes is eating a all of food and going to to gym regularly. It's not very hard to achieve. Pic is me. I used to be 140lbs. Here I'm 200.

Attached: 20190419_123938-1.jpg (1688x1421, 300K)

lmao

Stop being delusional. You're fat and dyel

I'm aware. That's why it's not respectable.

Who took the air out of my man's tits?

>At the time of his debut he weighed just 71 kg (157 lb)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiyonofuji_Mitsugu
your husbando was on steroids, get over it

case in point. this is what people who claim to be builtfat look like lol

there was no testing at this time he was on ped and roids

Personally I’ve been trying to stay between 12 and 20 percent body fat. Don’t know if there’s actual studies to back it up, but the logic I’ve come to understand is that it helps to have more body mass when it comes to putting on more muscle. My buddy was an otter mode bodybuilder until he decided to bite the bullet and bulk for a solid year. He’s looking better than I am now, but he also has 2 more years of training under his belt.

Attached: 62E8716E-6947-4301-B18E-23D565B2D0D7.jpg (734x778, 123K)

That was kinda my point. "built fat" is just a delusion for the most part. It took me like a year to realize that I'd just gotten to fat. It's really easy to just lift and eat

>he was light so he was naturally small
The Japanese don't fucking eat.

You aren't built fat though.