What's wrong with an older man in his 30s offering courtship to a young lady who has FINISHED puberty...

What's wrong with an older man in his 30s offering courtship to a young lady who has FINISHED puberty? Why does society think this is somehow pedophilia (even though pedophilia is being attracted to prepubescent children but somehow they use mental gymnastics to say it's pedophilia to be attracted to a girl who has fully gone through puberty but under 18) and why do they say it's morally wrong when it's beneficial for both parties?

Attached: lbq67qt98aa21.jpg (1080x1306, 367K)

>Why does society think this is somehow pedophilia

Only americans think that

Because it's morally wrong and exploitation you selfish fuck kys

>Only americans think that
Eurofags think it's weird too, it's not normal at least in northern Europe for a man in his 30s to date a 16-19yr old. However if you're like 20-25 it's very normal

henty, just go to a country where its legal and stop posting about it. society does not like someone whose brain is fully developed fucking highschool girls, its fucking cringy.

but go off, its legal some places, but you know you are just rly nasty and others wont respect you.

>Eurofags think it's weird too

Big age differences are weird in general but people dont get thrown in jail for that in europe like they so in the US

>Because it's morally wrong and exploitation you selfish fuck kys

>Help her out financially
>Be a good influence because you're more mature than her and the only way to become more mature is to hang out with maturer people
>Be way more stable than boys her age
>Able to handle your emotions
>Able to support her choices and making her not have to worry about being a wageslave
How exactly is this exploitation? You're a will be a way better and more mature parter for her than guys around her age? If it's very beneficial for both people how is it selfish and morally wrong? Why do old roasties who are almost sterile always shame men who are attracted to younger women instead of them?

Hey brooke do your nipples still hurt today?

>society does not like someone whose brain is fully developed fucking highschool girls
As a highschool girl do you not consider yourself mentally developed enough to consent?Genuinely curious.

I wouldn't want to date a 19 year old as a 27 year old. Not mentally mature enough. I want someone within 3 years of my age (preferably the same age)

my nepals are good, and unrubbed, especially for eboys,even admittedly by them.
go off kween

no i dont consider myself mentally developed enough, especially for a man who is so much older. im aware how easy to take advantage of i could be, cause ive seen friends go through it.

>henty, just go to a country where its legal and stop posting about it.
Already live in a place where this is legal, it's pretty much only illegal in commiefornia.
>society does not like someone whose brain is fully developed fucking highschool girls, its fucking cringy.
If Highschool girls weren't mentally developed why does society give them the choice to get into a ton of debt for college, buy guns, drive and even vote?

>but go off, its legal some places, but you know you are just rly nasty and others wont respect you.
I'm asking why people consider this weird and why people don't respect these kinds of relationships when they have huge benefits for both parties, but I guess old roasties have control over society these days.

I'm not reading all that there's nothing you can say to get around the fact it's exploitation. The brain doesn't stop developing till 25-27, she's no where near your peer mentally and you recognize this and want to exploit it, it's the entire reason you're romanticizing a child because you know a woman in your peer group won't be so easily exploited kys robots always want the easy way out

>I wouldn't want to date a 19 year old as a 27 year old. Not mentally mature enough. I
They have the same brain as you it's just that they don't hang around mature people that's why they are more immature. If you hang out with you they will probably act more mature. Only autists act with the same maturity level when they talk to young people compare to older people

Hey Brooke can you post a pic of yourself in your panties?

>no i dont consider myself mentally developed enough
Shame,some of your opinions and life views sound pretty mature for your age.

Actually I just remembered I'm talking with emotionally/mentally/spiritually stunted robots

Ok yeah you probably actually are mentally on par with a teenaged girl but that's by a fault in you and doesn't remove the fact that it's exploitation and in actual practice it would be even worse

>I'm not reading all that there's nothing you can say to get around the fact it's exploitation.
Why is it exploitation when it helps both parties roastie? The definition of exploitation is if you use the other person for your personal gains while the other person gains nothing or even loses.
>the brain doesn't stop developing till 25-27, she's no where near your peer mentally and you recognize this and want to exploit it, it's the entire reason you're romanticizing a child because you know a woman in your peer group won't be so easily exploited kys robots always want the easy way out
If they're not mature enough to make rational decisions why are they allowed to drive, vote, buy guns, die for their country, get into college debt etc?

Also people's brains develop differently and some peoples brains are superior to others, by your logic a 130iq person should never be able to date a 100iq person without it counting as exploitation. This would make society even more fucked if we were only allowed to date people with the same iq as ourselves or I bet you have some kind of weird excuse of why that is different.

Why not put peanut butter on your nepals and have a dog lick it off? It's nice

What did I originally miss?Are brooke's nips still developing?

>no i dont consider myself mentally developed enough, especially for a man who is so much older. im aware how easy to take advantage of i could be, cause ive seen friends go through it.
Usually older men take less advantage of girls your age compared to highschool guys. Older men (especially if it was acceptable by society so it wouldn't only be the people who didn't care about norms) would treat you WAY better than any high school guy

>driving a car
something you must take tests for, do with an adult for months before being allowed to on your own, follow road rules/get in trouble if you dont.

>date 30 yr old men as a teen
well there isnt a handboook or rules for that is there?

whats next? child actors should be able to have sex if their parents let them choose their roles? should 13 year olds have sex cause they can open a bank account? when i was 6 i got to choose what country i lived in, big choice. should i have been getting fucked at 6?

yes obviously you have to make tough choices before your brain is developed enough, no one is denying that. However saying cause a 15 and a half year old can drive a car there should be no shame in some older guy taking advantage of someones youth, innocence, and trust? henty no. no no no no.

also have you talked to a teenage girl? i talk to them daily, not very interesting.

why not just date an 18 year old? or is the mental growth between 15 and 18 so evident that you cant get them to date you???

people consider it gross because you are taking advantage of someone with little life experience who is not even close to where you are in life yet. ofc an older guy lusting after you is going to seem like an attractive option.

Show me your butt.

Show butt

some random started a rumor that i rubbed my nips on cam for higgus, despite higgus and i denying it and there being no proof behind it. *shurgs*

if i did id admit it lol, imahornypersonbutidontdothatshitwtf

ehh but a highscool guy is at my level thats the difference. if a HS guy tries to take advantage of me i can better combat it.

When older guys have tried (and they have, many times) its not as easy to combat cause they are smarter and have more appeal cause ofc girls like the idea of older guys.

however all my friends who date way older guys end up hurt, regretting it, and broken. so if you wanna do that to a girl...

eeeep i dont do beast stuff im not white

>or is the mental growth between 15 and 18 so evident that you cant get them to date you?
Well yes,let's that that mentally you've been through a lot more and you are a lot more developed,but what about emotionally?Most of the people in here are stuck in middleschool/hs level emotionally,I think that's why they crave young females.
>when i was 6 i got to choose what country i lived in
Story?Are you an only child?Which countries did you get to choose from?

You're saying a bunch of dumb shit that's draining to even bother engaging with. The kids working in sweat shops make a profit does that mean they are not being exploited.
>why does the gov let 18yr olds etc
You know why. EXPLOITATION. Why does it not let them drink alcohol?
Iq is a meme and regardless the experience gap is a bigger issue than the intelligence. Everything you're saying sounds predatory, tf are you even denying

let me guess you tried to fuck a 18 year old girl but he dad wouldn't let your a creepy boomer? date some one your own age

Attached: __original_drawn_by_kazushiki_midori__sample-8edd7857c61190b70e1b95b772824083.jpg (850x1200, 130K)

here it is... kind s-shy xD

Attached: betterthanyou.png (1247x699, 1.74M)

>eeeep i dont do beast stuff im not white

Get with the times oldtimer there's plenty beast stuff with black or other ethnic girls online by now

*because you are a creepy boomer

Attached: 1547209654155.jpg (652x631, 138K)

>ehh but a highscool guy is at my level thats the difference
Girls develop faster,while boys just keep being horny ass-grabing chimps through highschool.That's why girls seek more mature guys,you should try it.

1. Brain continues to develop past 16
2. Puberty varies upon individuals so you can't discern whether or not they've finished without medical examination

I'm in the UK it's legal to fuck 16 year olds here. but something being legal doesn't make it moral

You only want younger girls because you're weak

but if everyone is stuck at the same level of emotional maturity then why not fuck someone who is more mentally capable but still at the level of emotional maturity which you claim you like? dude 18-24 yr old arent far off from high school girls (not even gonna comment on u bringing middle school girls up...) the big difference is that they are more du du du mentally developed. stop trying to go for someone you feel like you can use and take advantage of... weirdo

You said you rubbed nips with Higgus on vc not cam, what you're doing here is called lying by omission. Stop it.

>something you must take tests for, do with an adult for months before being allowed to on your own, follow road rules/get in trouble if you dont.
If it was culturally acceptable your family would vet him for you and make sure he was a good and reliable partner.
>well there isnt a handboook or rules for that is there?
Wtf is this autistic shit just because there isn't a handbook for one type of relationship doesn't mean it's wrong. I don't think there's a handbook for dating people your age either
>whats next? child actors should be able to have sex if their parents let them choose their roles? should 13 year olds have sex cause they can open a bank account? when i was 6 i got to choose what country i lived in, big choice. should i have been getting fucked at 6?
And now you are brining up prepubescent girls and acting like it's the same thing as girls who have FULLY gone trough puberty. Sorry that your brain never developed roastie
>yes obviously you have to make tough choices before your brain is developed enough, no one is denying that. However saying cause a 15 and a half year old can drive a car there should be no shame in some older guy taking advantage of someones youth, innocence, and trust? henty no. no no no no.
Older guys usually want to settle down so they take way less advantage of someones youth, innocence, and trust compared to guys your age.
>also have you talked to a teenage girl? i talk to them daily, not very interesting.
I've talked to bother younger and older females, the older ones usually get bitter. I'd take a happy not that interesting girl every day over a old bitter sterile uninteresting girl.
>why not just date an 18 year old? or is the mental growth between 15 and 18 so evident that you cant get them to date you???
18 isn't acceptable either for a 30 year old guy. Also you know that the brain is apart of your body and when your body has fully matured your brain doesn't mature much more either.

haha i e dated a 19 yr old and it was the worst experience of my life (no tea no shade) and i constantly had older friends explain to me how he was trying to manipulate me and i couldnt even pick up on it myself because i was toooooooo IMMATURE AND VULNERABLeeee

What up with that shitty skin? You gotta do better than that, I came for booty.

>people consider it gross because you are taking advantage of someone with little life experience who is not even close to where you are in life yet. ofc an older guy lusting after you is going to seem like an attractive option.
Again if it good for both people and beneficial for both parties how is it morally wrong?

i didnt say that, please post me saying that with my trip code or a vocaroo or something. i never said this. anyone on Jow Forums can pretend to be me.

i dont agree. im not reading you talking about wanting to fuck teen girls. date 18-24 yr olds if u want younger girls and stop being a predator.

there is something just so sad about a old man talking about how they are better and more mature than young guys your golden years are over old-timer if you haven't got a wife by now your fucked

Attached: 1547692625394.jpg (716x1011, 144K)

>haha i e dated a 19 yr old and it was the worst experience of my life (no tea no shade) and i constantly had older friends explain to me how he was trying to manipulate me and i couldnt even pick up on it myself because i was toooooooo IMMATURE AND VULNERABLeeee
Eh 19 year old guys aren't really mature though they're still chimps who just wants to fuck

so if someone is kidnapped but was homeless before is it okay? cause they are getting fed and housed right? mutually beneficial right?

its a cute skin :(

Main reason why I think it's wrong is because you are stealing that girl from the other 18-19 year old guys, leaving then lonely. And presumably you are only doing this because you couldn't compete with the women in your age group. I do the same thing though I'm 25 and date 18 year olds so whatever

you're perpetuating the cycle of older men taking pussy away from young men

>i dont agree. im not reading you talking about wanting to fuck teen girls
Ofc the roastie can't defend her moral stances because she knows they're not backed by any logic lmao

>then why not fuck someone who is more mentally capable
It's all about fucking with you isn't it?
>dude 18-24 yr old arent far off from high school girls
>iplying they didnt have countless boyfriends,thus countless experiences to emotionally mature from,while you never had any of that
>not even gonna comment on u bringing middle school girls up...
Yes because some of us had their last wholesome female interaction experience in middleschool,it just seems weird to you because all you think about when you hear about older guys dating younger girls,is them fucking.
>stop trying to go for someone you feel like you can use and take advantage of
Not even gonna comment on that,it's not like I can change your twisted view.

>You only want younger girls because you're weak
Nope, because they can produce more children and aren't becoming sterile soon so we can live with each other for like 5-10 years before having to worry about having kids

>literally e-dated higgus
>when everybody complained about how much of a piece of fucking shit he is
>you literally have to read through a few archive pages and ask about him in some discords to know everything about him
>it was the worst experience of my life ;(
This shit is literal girls going for abusive chads tier.

>so if someone is kidnapped but was homeless before is it okay? cause they are getting fed and housed right? mutually beneficial right?
How is this comparable to kidnapping in any way? It's consensual and mutually beneficial

>and it was the worst experience of my life
Greentext?Did he e-abuse you?
>(no tea no shade)
What is this supposed to mean?
>i was toooooooo IMMATURE AND VULNERABLeeee
Do you consider that anything has changed after that experience?Will you ever e-date again?

If that's your arguement then you should have fucked a 18 year old when you were 18, because you were also less sterile. Bit you missed your chance hence why you are a failure

No, it's because you're weak, stupid and immature but you still want to be in control.
You're about 3 steps away from becoming a rapist.
Honestly a serial killer state of mind.

>If that's your arguement then you should have fucked a 18 year old when you were 18, because you were also less sterile. Bit you missed your chance hence why you are a failure
Never said I was against that. Also a 18 year old female on average is like a 20yr old male because they enter puberty 2 years earlier. So if you think an avg 18 year old male is emotionally mature enough to make decisions then you should think that a 16yr old female is too

>No, it's because you're weak, stupid and immature but you still want to be in control.
What? So if I want a relationship that's hugely beneficial to both parties you think it's morally wrong?
>You're about 3 steps away from becoming a rapist.
WTF, how? I would never have sex with a girl who didn't give me consent
>Honestly a serial killer state of mind.
How in any way shape or form is it a serial killer state of mind to think that women who have fully gone through puberty should have the choice without getting shamed by old roasties to go for an older man and vice versa

This means nothing because if you think about how females may adapt to varying sounds earlier on average than males AND how females reach peak sexual wanting later than males.

Stare into the abyss, my dude.

well you said how is something morally wrong if both people are benefitting. i gave you an analogy of one time it can be wrong, but in literally any situation it can be wrong.

if you date some 15 yr old it does not matter if you are "nicer" to her than boys her age, you are still taking advantage.

i mean... are u trying to knock up 15-16 yr olds? kinda fucking disgusting.

no i didnt. i didnt ask about higgus cause while me and higgus were dating it was kept totally private from anyone aside from a few of my friends. no one else knew until after we broke up. also i didnt even know he posted on r9k until after we started talking, so no i didnt google it.?

stop assuming shit

he isnt a chad also.

>resorts to using someones gender as an argument
>resorts to calling someone a roastie despite them having no beef curtains
>assumes i need people to back me to share my opinion
yeah, seems like you must have said some really smart stuff early anony *chuckles in irony*

I know it's just pathetic isn't it? he has realized he is getting older and becomeing less attractive and he never got a gf in his youth and now that no young girls want to be his gf he comes to Jow Forums to tell us why young girls should date older men it's just sad really

Attached: 1547101074748.jpg (1280x1791, 551K)

>some random started a rumor that i rubbed my nips on cam for higgus
It was literally him but ok.
>if i did id admit it lol
>"why do you think i wouldn't admit to a person literally having cp content of me,provided by ME lmao henty,it's not like i could end up in big shit because of it"
>please post me saying that with my trip code or a vocaroo or something
You said it without a trip in a thread...so you can just excuse yourself from everything,good job.

>No, it's because you're weak, stupid and immature but you still want to be in control.
>You're about 3 steps away from becoming a rapist.
>Honestly a serial killer state of mind.
The classic "I can't defend my argument so i'll call my opponent a serial killer, rapist predator". Why can't you respond with any logical arguments to his counters and instead you go straight for the ad hominem arguments?

Nature intended it to be that way. Unfortunately the Jews have made everyone believe it's abuse and exploitation. This way the Jews get to have their secret lolita parties knowing they have pure girls. There's even a whole island where they all meet up and fuck underage girls. They don't want you to know about it. Many famous celebrities have gone there (Prince Andrew).

some 18 year old men are better off and smarter then 30 year old men so It doesn't really matter. You just weren't one of those men so here you are.

>i mean... are u trying to knock up 15-16 yr olds? kinda fucking disgusting.
He literally said the opposite user... He said that older foids usually want kids because they know they are becoming sterile soon while younger foids don't worry about that so you don't have to stress about kids and you can get to know each other better before having them

>if you date some 15 yr old it does not matter if you are "nicer" to her than boys her age, you are still taking advantage
>being nice is considered taking advantage of because of the number of days a person lived on this earth
What have we come to....

Someone go get the vacaroo from the archive where Brooke and highus talked about her rubbing herself on vc since she wants to keep lying for some reason

>yeah, seems like you must have said some really smart stuff early anony *chuckles in irony*

>Can't defend your own stances
>Uses ad hominem arguments
>Calls the other person who tried to argue with logic dumb

Point me to the thread I'll get it.

>if you date some 15 yr old it does not matter if you are "nicer" to her than boys her age, you are still taking advantage.
Wait what? So you can literally be nicer and better for a person than the alternative but you're still taking advantage of them somehow compared to guys her own age who just want to smash and then break her heart?

then let a 18 year old guy enjoy it. Why does the 30 year old failure get a say in this?

>nature intended it to be that way
no user in nature the younger stronger male gets to mate the older weaker male dies

>meet h two years ago
>not talk to him much
>leave the discord i met him in cause i got permanently muted lmao
>find a random server years later
>h is in there
>wow he seems so calm and collected thats cute
>omg hes reserved... and kinda funny wow
>joins vc with him and my best friend over and over
>he only seems to like my friend... fuckkk
>thats okay thats okay it wasnt meant to be
(my friend is a girly guy)
>okay maybe thats his thing...
>we all get along as a 3 piece
>doing dumb accents, annoying people, watching movies together just hanging out us 3 24/7
>one day i just suck it up and ask him if he wants to watch a movie.. just us two
(i was nervous asf)
>he says "ya.. its a date"
>go run to my other guy friend who i have secretly had a crush on forever but he has a gf so btfo me
>he tells me "are u sure? h isnt the best person"
>i ask how... i want to know what is so wrong with this person that my friend is telling me he isnt a that great of person

pt.1 (sry i suck at green texts)

no one even cares tbqhwy

is an added 2 years going to make a huge difference? go for 18 instead of 16 why is it that difficult?

welp someone asked me to do it, so clearly they do *shrugs* maybe u should go cum to hentai and cry about your loneliness?

Yeah go on,shit's interesting,don't mind him.

Just because you are older does not mean you are superior to a guy her age. I bet 18 yo chad still has more to offer her then you

>then let a 18 year old guy enjoy it. Why does the 30 year old failure get a say in this?
Because 18yr old guys don't want relationships and just wants to pump and dump

>Just because you are older does not mean you are superior to a guy her age. I bet 18 yo chad still has more to offer her then you
You mean break her heart because he only wanted to smash and then leave her? How is this better in any way shape or form?

according to you. I was less evil when I was younger.

>according to you. I was less evil when I was younger.
Idk if you changed, but a lot of guys go from just wanting to pumping and dumping to wanting a relationship and taking care of a girl. Also even if you wanted this by 18 you probably couldn't take care of a girl because you didn't have a good paying job yet

>my friend is a girly guy

Hm that must be the one I talked too with him and gibs that time, he's funny af

Also of course this turned into a Brooke thread somehow

>(sry i suck at green texts)
nah,you're fine so far,i need to know where this goes

Attached: 898.jpg (720x720, 55K)

>Why does it not let them drink alcohol
Okay, this is bullshit, there shouldn't be a age limit on alcohol. I'm old enough to smoke and to die for my country, why do I have to wait until the end of this year to be able to get drunk? Fuck that shit, sorry for the rant, it just pisses me off to no end.

>What's wrong with an older man in his 30s offering courtship to a young lady

Nothing if you can actually pull it off

>You're saying a bunch of dumb shit that's draining to even bother engaging with. The kids working in sweat shops make a profit does that mean they are not being exploited.
Comparing a young woman getting into a relationship with a stable older man so she doesn't have to work or worry about money ever to kids in a sweatshop lul
>Why does it not let them drink alcohol?
In NA yeah, most EU countries allow you to drink at 16
>Iq is a meme and regardless the experience gap is a bigger issue than the intelligence.
Lul, how else are you supposed to measure intelligence if not with IQ?

>he tells me something bad h did; im not going to repeat it its not my place
(its a lvl 8.5/10 with 10 being the worst)
>clearly im freaking triggered
>but i think 'okay that was a long time ago, people change, lets see if he has'
(and to some degree i think he has! so good for him)
>we watch a movie (i dont remember what movie, i think i picked it??? gone girl maybe? ya i think it was!)
>we kinda just get along
>he doesnt ask me stupid shit (this was nearing the height of constant "brooke" posts) so it was really nice to talk to someone who i felt like genuinely liked me as a person and wasnt trying to troll me or use me
>our less than a month relationship has now begun
>we did stupid stuff like play cs:go all day, watch girls (even if u hate lena dunham or w/e her name is its a good show!), and we would spend hours a day/night talking and like (imo, which i will explain why i have to say that soon) we had nice/good/intelligent/refreshing conversations
>little things happened that arent anyones business (him being pushy about certain things, me lying about a piece of personal info and then admitting to it, him occasionally yelling at me or getting really angry when i felt like i didnt do anything wrong)
>but overall things were fine you get the point
>im so happy
>i love having someone i can finally depend on and be so open with
>i love knowing i can make his life even a little bit better
>i love how he makes me feel warm
>i love that i can feel comfortable going on cam in some ratchet ass t shirt and he doesnt try to pressure me into getting naked or anything weird
pt.2

>poke hole in logic
>his rebuttal is "no u"

You don't even have a basic grasp of the concepts you're talking about I can tell you've never bothered researching any of this.
And You compared joining the army and buying guns shut up dude you are not a stable man you have mental problems clearly

>You don't even have a basic grasp of the concepts you're talking about I can tell you've never bothered researching any of this.
Thanks for a argument using logic and totally not a ad hominem argument
>And You compared joining the army and buying guns shut up dude you are not a stable man you have mental problems clearly
I think being able to join the army and die in worse is something that requires way more maturity than dating a older man.

Can you actually use arguments with logic for once instead of going straight to the ad hominem arguments, even ignoring my arguments with logic and just saying "I'm not reading all that ", I know you read it but you don't have any good arguments to counter so you go for personal attacks instead.

Olivia stop tripfagging and go back to shitty Discord you crawled in from.
I, as 28yo man, don't see anything wrong with dating 16yo, if there is consent from both parties, thou I would prefer for girl to be at least 18yo.
Because youth is beautiful, and girl beauty peaks in period 18-22, after 22-23 it's all downhill.

I-is there a pt 3?

I assure you internet man I definitely did not read that post because I was sure it was garbage and your posts since have proven me right
You lack any objectivity or even common sense, you want me to continue going back and forth with you and actually think you've contributed anything logical for me to continue engaging with. You haven't, you have rebutted nothing I had to say and I repeatedly broke down your train of thought so no I prefer not to give you any effort beyond calling you fitting names, unless you want to go back and actually attempt proving me wrong and no "hurr I don't like ur analogies even though it's the same as what I used myself" is not a valid rebuttal

>I, as 28yo man, don't see anything wrong with dating 16yo, if there is consent from both parties, thou I would prefer for girl to be at least 18yo.
>Because youth is beautiful, and girl beauty peaks in period 18-22, after 22-23 it's all downhill.
Wow, why don't you want to settle down for a girl that's about to hit the wall soon that has discovered herself? Why don't you want to betabux post wall roasties user?

>I assure you internet man I definitely did not read that post because I was sure it was garbage and your posts since have proven me right
Sure you didn't but you keep reading my shit and keep replying, are you afraid that you wouldn't be able to counter the arguments?
>You lack any objectivity or even common sense, you want me to continue going back and forth with you and actually think you've contributed anything logical for me to continue engaging with
How do you know that I lack common sense and objectivity when you didn't even read my arguments?
>You haven't, you have rebutted nothing I had to say and I repeatedly broke down your train of thought so no I prefer not to give you any effort beyond calling you fitting names
Well you wouldn't know if I rebutted any if your arguments because you because you didn't even read my counters lmao, you just want to call me names and spew up your opinions that's not backed by any facts and not even care to read the counter arguments.
>unless you want to go back and actually attempt proving me wrong and no "hurr I don't like ur analogies even though it's the same as what I used myself" is not a valid rebuttal
I already did, but as you said you didn't even read my counterarguments, how can I prove you wrong if you won't even bother reading what the opposition says?

There is an age of consent for two reasons:

Emotional maturity
Physical maturity

The fact you are arguing shows there is something wrong with what you are saying. It's occams razor

Find a girl your own age you weird fucker!

Also

>There is an age of consent for two reasons:
>Emotional maturity
>Physical maturity
Almost all places have the ago of consent 16 or even younger.
>The fact you are arguing shows there is something wrong with what you are saying. It's occams razor
Well with your logic i'm right because the AoC usually correlate with when girls puberty end except for some states in the US

>Find a girl your own age you weird fucker!
So a postwall roastie that's becoming sterile, no thanks

olivia isnt my name lmfao. my actual name has been posted on r9k before. thats not it.

> usually correlates
Varies upon every single person. Go and Fuck a 13 year old girl who started early then. You sad strange man

You guys literally just want to be with younger girls because they've seen less cocks. Any reason you try to hide it behind is false, and if you genuinely believe in having more time before they're sterile then you're autistic. Ad hominem this may be, but you're both disgusting anyway

if ur still here lmk and i will. it gets kinda dark tho.

You're showing your immaturity and the fact that you are a manipulator that operates in bad faith but I'm not a 14 year old girl, warping my words and pivoting the argument isn't effective
I'll make it very simple and summarize our exchange

You: it's not exploitation because i think both parties benefit
>Me: So do kids in sweat shops so do slaves so do ppl in most forms of exploitation

Rebuttal or concede that some mutual benefit does not = No exploitation

You: hurr muh iq
>Me: iq is not the issue here experience is, one has limited child experience one is a grown adult

Rebuttal or concede