Born via caesarean section

>born via caesarean section
>bottle fed
>never held a girls hand
>never kissed a girl
>virgin
Will lifting save me bros?

Attached: 1496638983147.jpg (500x500, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5577255/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats wrong with c section

If you spent as much time lifting as you do shitposting here, then yeah.

I stole my first kiss, I also stole my first hand hold. Lifting will definitely help you. Once I felt comfortable in my own body, I learned to let go and touch the girls I like. Nobody can call you creepy if you're assertive because that's a Chad trait.

I NEVER TOUCHED A PUSSY

GAAAAHHHHHHH

It means your mother was a weak bitch

or I was too strong a baby to be born naturally

C section children are more docile. They didn't have to come into the world fighting like other children, getting pushed out and having your head crushed. They were gently cut away from their mother permanently scarring her.

Lifting doesn't "save" people the type of people that are succesful at lifting can be succesful at anything if they put in the same dedication. If you're a pussy who can't set goals and discipline yourself then it doesnt matter what you are doing you will never be succesful

What the fuck am i supposed to do then?

do natty birth gatekeepers really believe this?

OH dear Jesus..., w-what’s her name?

Attached: 0E23C430-3764-4712-B641-D5C8866CB497.png (604x613, 257K)

the only thing wrong with cesarean sections is that you're more likely to have allergies. Also you're an uber virgin, as you never even were in contact with your mom's vagina.

Set goals and discipline yourself. Lifting is nice because it feels good and has pretty linear progression for a good while being succesful in other aspects of life is more difficult but more rewarding

Disgusting, do american REALLY find this thing attractive?

Attached: whatthefuck.jpg (705x696, 27K)

@mobydick on insta

OR your mother is genetically inferior and does not have a wide enough pelvis to accommodate childbirth, and through the curse of modern medicine has been able to pass her useless genes on anyway when the both of you should have died in childbirth.

not true she had children before me

What do you mean? She's very slim and fit by our standards.

She's pretty good to look at. Wouldn't date her though, she seems like a uber cunt

fat girls make our dicks hard.

Attached: 1533539148550.jpg (500x667, 66K)

Tfw when all these things even the c section birth. Its over bro

Fatty mckankles

Yes. Shes an 8/10 in america

You think it might but it'll just make you autistic and gay. You're only hope is to just get beginner gains before you become a Jow Forumsizen. It's too late for me but you can be saved

I was born trough c section because I had my umbrilical cord around my neck and it would have choked me, or so I was told

Jewish lie

I don't live in burgeristan, but who knows and apparently I weighted 4 kg and it's like almost 9lb in burgerscale

>born normally
>breastfed
>never held a girls hand
>never kissed a girl
>virgin
h-haha

Attached: 1555155138779.jpg (500x521, 54K)

>our
Fuck off

$20 on an inner city corner and you won't be a virgin anymore. $10 more for the kiss though.

I was a 10” 20lb baby. I’m pretty sure they wanted to do a c section but were too late and that I had to be deleivered naturally.

Imagine a tumor baby losing his virginity before you

>bottle fed
>severe spring allergies
WHY WHY WHY

Attached: 1555322668869.jpg (1024x764, 53K)

C section children come out like 2 weeks early, so they tend to be a little smaller.

Your gut biome / microbiome is severely diminished. Therefore highly increasing your likely sensitive to environmental factors. More allergic to foods, high risks for asthma, iritable bowl syndrome, etc

jesus morgan louise is a goddess

her insta is @morganlouise.plus thank me later ;)

How does being pushed out your moms va jay jay effect your gut?

None of that matters theres still hundereds of other factors that determine wether you develope into an alpha or not
>inb4 cope
That still won't change the fact of the matter

In c section, she doesn't shit all over your ugly face, so you lack the microbiota regularly delivered children get.

yes, our

Attached: wg26.jpg (736x555, 254K)

better on the right

i think chicks like this are hot af

100x

Disgusting.

Attached: groans.png (854x480, 488K)

C Sections mean you were never born.
You were removed as a tumor from inside your mother.

Imagine throat fucking that fat blob and her taking pleasure into because she is a fat piece of shit who she doesn't deserve nothing else that these kind of treatment...
Or you can find a slender bitch who won't even accept to let you finger bang her because she can do better than you everyday ...

Attached: fat c section.jpg (736x1102, 121K)

You are permanently deficient in bafidobacterium in your microbiome, a beneficial species of bacteria.

I was 11 lbs I was bloatmaxxing before it was cool.

Based and blackpilled

Well that is the biggest load of bollocks I've ever heard

It happened to me because I was positioned wrong inside. I don't think that has to do with genetics.

This is based but C-sections have been around since antiquity

>Born Normally
>Breastfed
>Not virgin
>QT gf
>Fat

I have no business being with her. Trying to lose weight but i love wine and video games

underrated

yeah, I'm fucking BASED

What's wrong with being a virgin OP

C-section is a scam peddled by kike and anglo doctors to make shekels. C-section babies are weaklings, defective, and turn out gay or weird. Refuse C-section babies, and insist on vaginal birth. If it dies, it dies.

doctors want to cut your woman open any chance they can get, even if it's not actually necessary. women give birth from home with doulas just fine without it. it's just a way for the clowns to make their clown money

All you need is cardio, a stylist, and $$ to pick up women.

lifting for women is the wrong fucking answer. you lift to flex on niglets

Attached: csectionguy.jpg (167x302, 7K)

You and what army, tubby?

If you settle for what you can get, you don't deserve to have a penis. Real men are confident enough to know that bitches, especially hot ones, are lonely fucks and easy lays if you can muster enough confidence to chase them.
Muster. Not fake.

The truth is "There is only one woman, different faces"

Attached: wamen fail.jpg (750x902, 134K)

untrue

Yeah I'm loving the scientific proof you provided you bonehead nigger

Attached: 1503192767712.jpg (768x1024, 409K)

that's gonna be fake

Just Google it. It’s a well knows fact in medicine and there are suspected links to autoimmune disease and the like

my mum was 4,11

Think you got your figures crossed, champ

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5577255/

she'd be hot if she lost like 100 lbs

Yep. You typically see these chicks in tow with a 6'4"-6'8" (1.93-2.03 meter) tall black dude who's unironically bigger and more muscular than Arnold Schwarzenegger.

so basically you're fucked forever because your mom and the doctors were lazy and wanted to get over with pregnancy quicker

post body?
all those things don't matter, only your frame matters

Please tell me who is this, is she asian, she looks asian

Attached: 3cff4f982faa7e9aa4e5ec776bf1e33d-imagejpeg.jpg (1536x2048, 423K)

Attached: IMG_20190420_102831.jpg (1413x504, 152K)