#10yearchallenge

>10 years ago
Just left college. NEET. KHHV. No prospects.
>Now.
Just left university. NEET. KHHV. No prospects.

What about the rest of ya?

Attached: 1545452588865.jpg (223x223, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=351L22rdlKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>10 years ago
Weird kid who plays video games all day
>now
Weird adult who plays video games all day

>Today
NEET. KHHV. No prospects.
>in 10 years
hopefully dead

Attached: clo.jpg (444x332, 14K)

English is not my main language. I always thought college and university were the same thing

it is, i dont know what this dude means

>10 years ago
>10th grade
>have gf, she was my friend since middle school
>around now I was burning her pirated star trek episodes onto dvds and bringing them to her
>could only burn 5 onto one disc
>if i forgot to bring her new episodes she wouldn't talk to me

I think that's what was going on with me back in the day.

now
>haven't had a gf in 3 years

He probably means community college vs 4 year

>10 years ago
KHHV jobless loser with sole best friend enrolled in community college for Computer Science.
>Now.
KHHV with an Accounting Degree working for USPS with zero friends binding my time for Postal Inspection sign ups.,

>10 years ago
In love with my gf of 3 years who I met in high school, living with my best friend in an apartment, drug free
>now
Been single for 9 years and living in an apartment alone and my only human contact are coworkers and my mom, also borderline alcoholic when I'm not smoking weed

These 10 years did not treat me well

>10 year hikki neet challenge
is this the new ice bucket?

youtube.com/watch?v=351L22rdlKU
That's my fate aswell I guess.

>10 years ago
Still in middle school, probably just realizing my romantic ventures are fruitless
>Now
Moved out of my home town to Minnesota, plan to save up for the local college and get, at least, a bachelor's

>10 years ago
Normie middle schooler with friends and genuinely enjoying life
>Now
Lonely wageslave since last year and dreading every single workday

Take me back. I beg you.

>tfw exactly 10 years ago at the age of 11 I discovered Jow Forums

There was no hope for me, huh?

Attached: 1474320147851.png (1009x728, 829K)

10 years ago
>5th grade
>just a retarded kid playing with a Nintendo DS
>was somehow popular with the girls and had some friends

Now
>3rd year of uni
>virgin
>depressed af
>3 years since last gf
>just a retarded young adult playing with a Nintendo 2DS

>10 years ago
Senior in high school, virgin, autistic as fuck weirdo with no social skills and ADHD, lost a bunch of weight so it felt like things were looking up though

>Now

NEET, still a virgin, useless liberal arts degree, gained most of previously mentioned weight back

Attached: B38CCF16-1C67-4485-A6F9-ED9C410DE9DE.jpg (180x180, 30K)

Same. Except I was 18 and should've known better. No matter how often I leave I always come back.

>virgin with no friends
>virgin with 2 friends
Things are looking up

>2009
High school drop-out with no friends, KHV

>Now
Married to a gorgeous girl with great values, living in a super nice place, working as an accountant

Things turned out just well. High school is fucking irrelevant.

Attached: wifey1.jpg (562x628, 100K)

>10 years ago

11 years old, weird kid with no friends at school, only friends are younger kids from the neighborhood

>Now

College dropout, no friends and living in my bedroom, leave the house 1-2 times a month

Attached: Pepe ded.gif (305x320, 980K)

10 years ago I was 10 and in primary school. Dumb kid as everyone knew. I had this one tall friend called Lee. I was a bit of an attention seeker and kinda careless at the same time. It was a point in my life when I thought I had all the time in the world. I didn't have to fear exams, never studied and thought that I had soooo many years before I even had to worry about something like that. This then became a habit and I finished school with some really bad grades. Like, I'm talking borderline just enough to get through what Americans would call middle school. So, I passed but really bad grades. We also went on a school trip, I was the only black kid in class and I never really felt out if place. If I did it was more because of my autistic personality. Like, looking back I honestly think there was something wrong with me. I've got to have a few screws loose or something since I did some really stupid stuff. But now it's different. I've become more aware of my ethnicity and feel like it's a big part of my life. We spent 3 days at the school trip. It was in some woods and we all slept in some small house kind of thing. I got to eat some new interesting foods that I never had before and I even got a girls email, back then we got girls msn emails and chatted online. Good times. Now I'm just a depressed neet who's looking to go back to college and get a qualification to go uni. I'm really interested in Christian history and theology and have found a group of some really interesting like minded people in my discord and all we talk about is our faith.

Best way to describe life now is falling behind schedule but I'm working to bring things back on track. Feels bad man.

10 years ago, kid playing vidya

Now, an unidoomer

>10 years ago
Weird kid who plays video games all day
>now
university drop out twice (life teaches me nothing), kissless virgin, and NEET (but only temporarily).

>Now I'm just a depressed neet who's looking to go back to college and get a qualification to go uni.
Don't be a retard and depress yourself with debt on top of being unemployed unless it's for a worthwhile degree. Unless it's STEM or finance, don't even bother.

2009 was when i finished school. I was 16. been a neet most of the time since then. and wizardly is looming. ah well.

Attached: christranny.jpg (599x449, 65K)

>18
already 2 years dropped out of high school living with my family
>28
still live with dad and have done nothing with my life since

Where does the time go? In another 10 years ill probably be doing much the same, or being homeless.

Why don't you try and get some NEETbux user? Wagecucking just to be extorted and humiliated by normal fags is not a proper way to live

Attached: quality.png (1330x345, 166K)

Honestly, I don't care. I just want to be around people my age again and get back into life. Staying at home all day really takes a toll on your physical and mental health. I'm joining a MMA club to get fit and release pent up anger as well as getting a job. I also am genuinely interested in theology and church history so uni will be interesting. I write essays for fun now and can finally say I'm passionate about something. I just need to get my life back on track.

>10 years ago
>lonely, depressed, underachieving KHHV
>now
>lonely, depressed cyborg who's still a virgin

>Staying at home all day really takes a toll on your physical and mental health
If you claim your physical and mental health are important to you, what do you think exactly will become of you when you`ll have a bunch of debt and no job based on the useless thing that you studied, which can be studied completely absent of a university on somethings called the Internet and library?

That's where you're wrong kiddo. I'm sure I will get a job. Even now with my crappy CV I'm able to get a job that will allow me to work my way up to earning more money. It's not that hard. Well, it is but all jobs are a certain level of hard. I'll just do that and pay the dept bit by bit. I'm also planning on making money on the side by making YouTube videos teaching this and getting Paterson donations. You're right to think it probably won't work out but I think it's worth it.

>I'm sure I will get a job. Even now with my crappy CV I'm able to get a job that will allow me to work my way up to earning more money. It's not that hard.
I don't know if you're just retarded or purposely acting that way, but I never said jobs aren't attainable - I said the time and resources you put into studying particular subjects at a university probably won't result in a job that offers a surplus income compared to a job that you -- very rightly said -- you can get even with a crappy CV.

I'm not asking if you're sure you can get a job. I'm asking if you're sure you can get a job that made your specific field of university study worthwhile.

It's clear that even a worthwhile degree isn't for you if you can't even follow a simple trail of thought, to the point you need me to hold your hand through it. You can't escape low IQ.

>10 years ago
11 years old. Bullied in school. KHHV. Straight-A, played vidya all the time. Way above intelligence than any kid in my school.
>now
Emotionally less developed than 1' years ago. KHHV. Grades are at 80%, I try not to play vidya. Not even close to being the smartest of the few people I know.

It's not that I have no future, part of the problem is that I have no clue what my future is supposed to be. My biggest issue are my mental problems that nobody seems to care about. I need some affection, some positivity. I can't live like this. But my fake smile when I'm with others is so good nobody even suspects a thing.

Attached: 1547129418243.jpg (500x584, 79K)

let me give you a pro sage tip, stop smiling and show people your true complexion. retrain yourself to be more honest about how you feel. and stop being everybody's bitch especially when nobody cares.

>10 years ago
Awkward kid with no friends playing vidya and watching anime all day
>Now
Awkward adult with no friends playing vidya and watching anime all day

Life is what you make of it
Make it a good one

Attached: C0107EC5-CAF8-421C-9156-0F67FF728C72.jpg (1242x1228, 184K)

>10 years ago
i'm 9 and playing pokemon pearl on my ds LOL

I wish I had this board when I was younger. By now my coping mechanism is just so ingrained in my subconsciousness I very often have trouble not being cynical or downright rude so people would go away. For some reason some people actually like this attitude and I've made "friends" that I can't get away from no matter how much I try.
Also I don't believe anyone deserves to put up with my negative shit so the facade stays up for others' sake. My true self is when I go for a nightwalk at 2AM and the streets are empty and I cry and think of how I could kill myself.
I wish I was memeing like all the zoomers do with this "lol i wanna die" shit but I genuinely look back at my past 6 months and see absolutely nothing worth living for.
At least I can go cycling again once it warms up. Or maybe I'll go cycling regardless. My mind is completely blank then, but at least I don't actively want to die.

>10 years ago
In middle school. That weird shy kid who only talks to one friend. Below average grades.
>Now
NEET. University degree put on hold. No friends. No real career prospects.

dude.. like i said nobody actually cares. i mean don't act like a prick when it matters , like if you actually want to make a good impression on someone. you don't have to try so hard to impress they don't care honestly, just ease up that thousand crease smile and try to convey your soul to people. u don't have to be a dick tho

I'm nice when I want to be nice, and I try to impress the people I look up to. I'm a dick otherwise because, like I said, if I'm not and people actually come closer to me, they might get a glimpse of this suicidal wreck and get hurt themselves. I don't want to hurt people; I try to help whenever I can.

yeah i get wut ur saying dude. being suicidal sucks tho i don't really have it that bad, it just kindof sits in the back of my head, it's not like I'd do it......it's not in my blood

>10 years ago

25 year old loser with no job, education or money. NEET and a virgin with no gf.

>now
Finishing a 4 year degree and I have a shitty wagecuck job until I graduate. Still no money because I never worked until recently. Lost my virginity in my 30's and now I have a solid gf that would kill for me.

It's OK.

10 years ago
>College dropout, KHV. Shit job, scrambling to get back into college.
Now
>Masters, good job, wife, kid on the way.

I miss all the free time but there is less existential dread now.

>10 years ago
dad died of cancer while i was in the next room over watchin shrek and playing videogames. never got any last words advice or get to tell him anything because i was a dumb little kid who didnt understand death
>Now
Finishing up highschool (yeah im 18 and still in school)
dont want to go to college, just wanna get a job that has a lot of hours to get a lot of money fast and then buy a van to live a NEET life in it for as long as possible. then what, idk