Mfw he's genuinely down to earth and laid back

>mfw he's genuinely down to earth and laid back

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 1.34.30 PM.png (806x606, 523K)

Guys dont know this, but chicks actually really dig humble, down to earth dudes. Not in the way the average dude thinks, though. Not in the, "hehe I'm gonna self depricate every second so u see how down to earth I am!" way, but in a legit way.

It shows self restraint, which is a masculine trait. Its easy as hell to be arrogant. Takes a bit of strength to pull it back and not get caught up in that web.

You should trust me, considering every woman I come in contact with pretty much throws herself at me.

>mfw he has a good PERSONALITY

Attached: portrait-of-a-happy-woman-smiling_1303-9953.jpg (626x417, 61K)

oh l believe you bud

>tfw guys with a good personality are hard to find

by personality you mean outgoing and assertive, right?

>considering every woman I come in contact with pretty much throws herself at me

sure buddy

exactly. Extroversion, confidence and dominance etc can all be used as synonyms to personality.

My oneitis in Junior year of HS when I told her I love her
>Oh, you're so sweet! You're my best friend, too! Oh, like THAT love me? No, you're like a brother
Senior year
>It's too bad you're just like a brother to me, otherwise you're perfect! I hope I can find a guy with a personality like yours!
After she got back from her first semester in college
>Oh, user, you'll be so happy for me! I met a great guy! Charming, friendly, humble, kind, a great personality. Just like you!
That Summer when he visited
>He's 6'2", ripped, broad shoulders, deep voice, and his dad is rich
Personality my ass

>That Summer when he visited
>>He's 6'2", ripped, broad shoulders, deep voice, and his dad is rich

Attached: 1453857050835.png (900x900, 148K)

No, unserstanding and sweet.
By sweet i don't mean your typical nice guy.

Fuck, I know
My mom wanted me to go to these church dances. Kept bugging me to go.
>The user family loves them. All 5 of the user brothers talk about how much fun it is. The user brothers talk about how therey are tired from all the girls dancing with them! You should go!
Well, Mom, Mr user has his own private fucking JET that he uses to fly his family to their vacation home in the keys and the 15 year old aonon boy is 6'2", blue-eyed, and good looking. I'm 5'6", scrawny as fuck, and so poor if I don't get a ride from someone I'll have to ride a bike to get there.
Fuck off

Yeah, its pretty frustrating sometimes. When youre extremely sexy, women only want one thing. Lul, I sound like a high school girl on her fucking period. Im serious though. I simply call like mcdonalds or some shit and they're practically drooling within thirty seconds. Having an extremely sexy vibe works wonders.

I wasn't being sarcastic btw, I'm the first guy who replied to you

That's like me, but I'm also a genius and I have a big penis

>but I'm also a genius and I have a big penis

hm, pass

Attached: <3.png (422x509, 334K)

What if I mention how rich my family is? larpwhore

>What if I mention how rich my family is?

meh, doesnt sound very down to earth :/

i understand you, i take "sweet" as a great compliment from women

I feel I am humble in that way but the problem is when you're like that, nobody ever notice anything. I can't really say for women bc I don't come across them very often but my friends almost never notice when I do something like that because its a passive behaviour and you have to think about a particuliar moment someone did something where he could have bragged about something

Why don't women need good personality? Any type of personality in women is revered wether they're bitchy bratty, childish, plain stupid, gloomy, shy, depressed, nevrotic, control freak, maniac,... Its incredible honestly how low the standart men have for women while women just want the top 1% physically and intellectually alpha male chads

I'm the most humble, they say its one of my best traits.

Funny you sort of sound like you're full of shit tho

Attached: 1424891470059.png (639x350, 111K)