I starred in CP

Hey guys, serious conversation here.
Have any of you been "molested" and do you think it was wrong?
I starred in CP, I was "raped" a lot and I thought it was rad.

Attached: 1544366691642.jpg (1200x1199, 155K)

no thank god. i am a guy and would hate to think how it could have fucked me up if i got molested. thanks to having a normal childhood i am doing well in life and lost my virginity on my own terms at a young age of my choosing

There's at least 20 videos of my dad raping me out there online. My dad always recorded them and made me do really specific things for him.

Attached: 1542245794502.png (600x631, 393K)

and?
was it bad, was it good?

I was never raped i sold pics of myself online

stop rubbing it in, asshole

that's awesome, see that's what I would of done if I was more industrious and not so shy.
So what's your oppinion on it?
how do you feel that your pics might still be out there, good bad?

Natalie Mars has a disgusting boxy man body and ugly alien cock

And did you cum you disgusting homo?

just telling the truth and weighing in on op's question. its good to hear more perspectives even if some of them make you uncomfortable or emotional

awesome thanks for the name
well I'm the little guy in that video of a boy sucking a horses cock.
Literally my dream and I did it.
Completely forgot about it too.
I also got double teamed several times ass and mouth which was awesome because when I was so young I had never experienced nitrous before, and I felt like I was making other people feel good (which I was) so it was awesome.
No other experience ever matched up to the feeling of pleasing adults like that.
I felt real special etc.

I was raped when i went back to my home country when i was 13

omg shut up, jerk idiot

also natalie mars is the hottest slut in the world I want to fuck that butt so bad.

and?
story?

if you were molested i am genuinely sorry you had to experience it. i will stop posting but i wanted to let you know it wasnt your fault or that there is something wrong with you

can I email to you? I'm so lonely and have no one to talk to

>also natalie mars is the hottest slut in the world I want to fuck that butt so bad.

Fucking gay can't you find a passable tranny

can't give you instructions man you know the rules.
the words "horse" and "boy" should bring something up on a certain file sharing program though that may begins with share and ends with za.

yea sure whats your email? im drinking now so i might not be sound of mind but if you need someone to talk to i can be that person

oooohhhhh not really sure, horse when I was 12 apparently, but I think it was way earlier, no idea, and I remember being fucked specifically around... 6-7?
I dunno I never really payed attention to dates, I'm guessing by height and chronologically near events.
If that's not passable then I am super gay.

I assume op is now a pedo too who consumes pizza all day. He thinks it is normal at this point.

>that's not passable then I am super gay.

You already sucked horse cocks and got fucked by dudes ofc you're gay

>yea sure whats your email?

[email protected], pls user

Attached: 1520522522631.jpg (500x424, 54K)

:D
sort of, I want to fuck natalie mars all day so I'm whatever that is.

>whatever that is.

gay

Honestly who wouldn't wanna suck a huge horse cock and swallow a gallon of it's sweet thick horsey milk?

How tf hasnt this thread been removed my mods yet
Yet they remove threads that should not be removed
Fucking retards

sent you one bro

Do you like Bananafish?
Does it anger you that fujos fap to the thought of a young boy being raped for CP production and mafia pedofucker blackmail/prostitution ring?
Did they put it in your ass? How healthy does your asshole look nowadays, or is it blown out?

You are a fucking faggot and you deserve cancer

the hell is bananafish and what is a fujo?
my ass if fine, I guess.
It bothers me that people are blackmailed, that's bad.
the prostitution thing is dumb. the lust for money ruin the fun in everything