I'm sat with people drinking while also browsing Jow Forums

I'm sat with people drinking while also browsing Jow Forums.

Dubs decides what I say

Attached: 1547077578739.jpg (399x388, 25K)

tell them your credit card number with exp date and cvs number on the back

Ha ha say the n-word OP it would be totally epic

Ask if white people are honoured with a seat at the table of sorcerers

Nobody noticed

You gotta say it louder you dummy
Shout it from the rooftops!

Sorry don't recognise your pathetic singles.

I really want to suck a dick right now
yell it from the top of your lungs

say "I am going to bomb denver airport on the 12th of febuary this year"

fuckfuckfuckfuck
reroll

say "I am going home to play runescape by myself. you guys are fags and I dislike time spent with you"

Say "I am posting on an online image board known as Jow Forums, and I am too chicken shit to participate socially so I am asking strangers what I should say aloud. This is what the stranger has told me to say. Also I want to have sex with my sister while she's passed out, but that part is coming from myself."

Rerolling, if dubs you say what is in the post I linked.

Hey I really want to buy everybody a drink, so what does everybody want?

"Anybody else like to fuck horses?"

Go into explicit detail about gay feeling you've been having for one of them. Stare into his eyes as you say it.

>Winner winner chicken dinner
>I can't think of answer that's dimmer
>If you really want to be hip
>Come up with an answer that makes my sides rip
>Go away, edgy memer
>Or I'll kick you in the femur

I'm so hip people want to throw me down the driveway to hell! oh yeah, bois! haha.

Say to the nearest woman
Yummy milkers let me suckle

There's nothing quite like the feeling of mushy gonorhea on a sunday morning...

Read out the top definition for "desu" on Urban Dictionary. Someone got pretty fucking triggered before writing that.

fuck I was so close, reroll

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with
the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil,
all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward
it, I have now surpassed.
My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better
world for anyone. I fact I want my pain to be inflicted on
others. I want no escape.
But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis. I gain no
deeper knowledge about myself, no new knowledge can be extracted
from my telling. There has been no reason for me to tell you any
of this. This confession has meant nothing...

Attached: patrickbasedman.gif (500x209, 498K)

HAHAHA
You better do it OP

Attached: checkem.jpg (433x432, 36K)

OP here
Fucking based American psycho quote. Waiting for people to come back into the room. Will update shortly.

Attached: 1546547875834.jpg (229x220, 8K)

OP here
Choked on my drink a little while saying this. Only person who knew what the quote was from was my gf erryone' else just gimme weird looks.

zxD

Faggot ass OP backing out on his word. He God dubs in the original post and you were too pusy to follow through

>OP post is dubs
>64
>dyslexic user tries to be smart.webm

>my gf
Pls robot

You guys don't even care. You guys ignore everything I say. What purpose is there even for living if I am going to be a ghost? I am glad I kept a gun stored in my glove compartment, today might be the day I use it. If so, goodbye cruel world, and I will see you in Hell.

You better be prepared OP. If my dubs magic kicks in again you have to go full nexus 6:
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Attached: 1540771867149.jpg (883x990, 114K)

based blade runner poster
say this OP: This is going to sound edgy as fuck, but I think I finally understand the male impulse to rape.

I look at her and feel two things at once:

Utter disgust with her personality and full knowledge she's a horrible person who I would gladly throw in the gutter

Sexual attraction

The only clear reaction to that combination of feelings is rape. It satisfies both the lust and the rejection of her humanity

So, are we gonna break out the ket and get naked or what?

nudge the topic of the conversation towards the state of the world today.
say something along the lines of 'it's horrible, ultimately what's holding Africa back is the innate qualities of its people. James Watson, the guy who fucking discovered DNA, has said he doesn't have high hopes for them because their IQ is so much lower than ours. How are they gonna develop to our level when they can't even stop raping each other in mud huts?'

What's up with that?!
You'll cowards don't even smoke crack?!

Attached: killurselfmyman.png (687x568, 817K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
As loud as you can OP

i hate these filthy fucking niggers polluting the place. especially the retarded one you see around here mumbling to himself or asking for change

turn to look at gf
look her straight in the eye and say purposively and clearly so that everyone can hear
'tonight i will pump you so full you'll burst and i'll lick the remains off the walls'

"Did you guys ever stop to ponder the philosophical implications of homosexuality?"

R u browsing r9k with your bros. You should do somethin else with them. Shoot some hoops play hockey.

OP here. I wish I could post a vid to the reaction in got off this

Do it OP! The digits command it!

OP here. My throat hurts. Got a good laugh

I'm the only one on Jow Forums. Being antisocially social. Feels good.

Do they have any idea why youre doing this or are they considering calling you an ambulance?

They all know I'm posting on a Guatemalan basket weaving forum

OP
The trips command