Dyed hair in males

Do femanons find dyed hair attractive or do they just automatically assume everyone with dyed hair is a faggot?

Attached: h63g7b5yi398gn384ytgbi753vgi3gvt374ig36t9387hbh4b344y63y.jpg (615x409, 33K)

so hot. alex was the hottest character. guys who have dark brows and bleach blonde hair are hot. unffffff no matter what race. omg ever seen black or asian guys with bleached hair? adwefrfg

>do they just automatically assume everyone with dyed hair is a faggot?
you ask questions you already know the answer for

is it true that you bullied that thalia girl into trying to kill herself?

This post was not made by a woman

asian guys look magical with bleached hair but I think black guys look best with dark hair

incel seethe yuck

Almost all the twinks I fuck off Grindr dye their hair so I would assume any male with hair like his is a fucking bottom

>guys who have dark brows and bleach blonde hair are hot. unffffff no matter what race
>omg ever seen black or asian guys with bleached hair?
>no matter the race
I got dark brows but I definitely don't have a pretty boy face like op,so I guess it wouldn't do shit in my case.

nope. u can find the archive thread where she herself said i wasnt involved. thanks for checking in, lets not derail an actual decent thread.

i think blonde black guys r rly cute. bbut yesss asian men are unff

Attached: markgutmassagetuan.png (570x544, 397K)

Shut up you larping faggot.

i mean you are a boy, just dye it. you dont like it you can shave it. im sure it will look cute on you anony.

i mean im glad you are new around here but u can find arhives of my time stamps, thanksss for ur input.

This.Sorry op but I think the tripfag just has a thing for overly feminine boys,some kind of weird fetish,don't fall for it.

I didn't even notice your name. Apologies, m'lady.

>nope. u can find the archive thread where she herself said i wasnt involved
how do i find specific archived threads though

I'm colored like a tiger, >;3 grrrrr

Attached: IMG_6815.jpg (738x1606, 259K)

lurk more newfag

Perfect example of a submissive boicunt slut his boipucci needs to be slammed hard

been lurking for 2 years my fellow robot

dyed hair can be attractive. feminine boys or men who embrace a more fragile side to their personality are attractive as hell to me though, and i feel like that trend is growing more in popularity.

Alex was a whiny limp dicked faggot.Now this guy is where it's at.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

i mean.. you arent wrong

issok

google image "brooke r9k"

dyed hair can be good if it is maintained properly. once the roots grow out to be an inch or two, it starts looking kinda meh.
i prefer guys with their natural hair color

idk mentally i thought justin was way wimpier. atleast alex wanted jess to know... justin just kept hiding it. bryce is his best friend, and justin was probably traumatized to hell so i sympathize but still

I think they are either faggots or pretentious leftist douchebags (so, faggots)

Also fuck Alex, Clay is best boy

>Also fuck Alex, Clay is best boy
So much of this,the only decent dude in the whole show.Fuck,I think I'm gonna rewatch this shit.

Attached: https___blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com_uploads_card_image_438344_f1dd6170-7b00-440c-9b0c- (1200x800, 132K)

I can't speak for femanons, but dudes can look good with dyed hair, sometimes.

>I'm not talking about middle-aged men who who use naturally-occurring hues to appear younger.

Pink-haired (or whatever fancy shit) dudes can do freaky colors while adhering to their "nonconformist" yet easily-identifiable style. Douchey, yes. Punk, maybe. "Punk", absolutely. Also, the whole "blonde on brown" dye job that looks good on so many white girls makes me yearn for my youth, when everyone wanted to be the real Slim Shady. That said, I don't dye my hair, because I am not a punk rock, hip-hop faggot.

So, maybe.

Attached: 1546527695911m.jpg (681x1024, 82K)

I think the only appeal to it is that you kinda stick out and give idgaf vibes,which can be hot.

yep, especially guys with brown/dark hair who dye it blond (not platinum like your pic related though), and anyone who dyes theirs black.

why blond and not platinum?

after seeing season 1 and 2 multiple times i think alex and zach are the best boys

Thanks brooke youve convinced me to dye my hair.

Attached: 7f559639b2bff4d79d89ee0f4c09c015a8757dc0_hq.gif (480x270, 248K)

never liked dyed platinum blonde hair on most people. it only looks good on very very few people imo.

Op pic could paint a rainbow on his head and still look good.Some people can just rock everything.

this only works with light skin.

im so excited!! you are gonna look so cute anony. and colors will pop on your more. good luck xx

I dont feel anything about it strongly. But they are actually usually faggots or weebs. And those arent what I'm into

Cute is not good,I need to look hot.

cute is way better than hot. you want to date and cuddle cute guys.

? but i specifically said
>not platinum like your pic related though
dude looks good, but i think he'd look better with his natural colour.

justin was hot as fuck desu

nothing makes you look like more of a faggot. i cringe whenever i see you zoomers with dyed hair. jesus christ do none of you have fathers?

Funny part is the guy in the op had a cop father in the show, kek.

>And those arent what I'm into
So what you're into?

>you want to date and cuddle cute guys
And what about hot guys?

>"hey femanon can I get inside to get some towels and a set of dry clothes?"

Attached: c69bfe24d7ab413e99b50fc4e5f8ea3f.png (1440x900, 1.41M)

I never understood how alex wasn't one of the most bullied kids in that highschool.
>whiny nasal voice
>twink
>faggot hairstyle
>edgy
>pretentious
Was it because of his cop father?

>"Yo Justin you should get femanon drunk so I can play with her a little,cuz we're bros right?"

Forgot the original chad walker pic

Attached: image.jpg (2000x2400, 484K)

Why do you need tripcode on Jow Forums, I have seen maybe a handful of people over the years that legit needed it, and they definitely were not on Jow Forums
Just curious.

She's Arninekay royalty, sir.

Tf is that? I googled up, shes just another girl posting her pics online, just like million other.

Attached: 1513419147816.jpg (1102x967, 125K)

Wrong pic, hate that I can't make them bigger to see what I post.

Attached: 1527880724386.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

People sometimes pretent to be her and scam other sad fucks for money and/or make them harm themselves.Or they make up fucked up rumors about her.

And that's a good thing, cucks should suffer.

They should,but she shouldn't be blindly accused of doing it herself and constantly blamed.
>inb4.cuck
I don't mind her unless she turns full men-hating feminist mode.

So she should fuck off the internet if she can't handle the bants. Every snowflake now creates a drama around her.
Look, that tik tok lass, bonbi I think, did the right thing, when shit went south she just abandoned the ship and problem solved. Simple stuff.

>femanons
They dont exist you fucking troglodyte. The fembots in this board are just a bunch of whores from soc

Attached: 5B025718-77DF-4C2A-B6B7-3DD589C73802.jpg (215x185, 10K)

anony do u wanna post your name, address, and social media? cause its just bants right? well sincemine have been posted im not gonna let ppl larp as me and A) scam/cause harm to ppl or B)get me hurt

Dyed hair means he is most likely bifurious or gay

definitely a fucking faggot unless theyre already chad

Attached: fashionmaxx.jpg (500x655, 29K)

I always thought it would be super cool to have hair the color of a parrot. Sadly I am a guy though, and guys dying their hair is super fucking gay no matter what the femanons say.
Like pic but not ugly.

Attached: hair.jpg (1000x813, 238K)

>Sadly I am a guy though, and guys dying their hair is super fucking gay no matter what the femanons say
I wish it was more 'normalised' among straight men.Why do faggots get to do all the cool shit?

Well, it's your fault if you have doxxed yourself so bad.
To me? First, I'm not stupid enough to get doxxed.
Second, If it happened I couldn't give a less of a fuck as I'm not really easy to be intimidated.
Third, only thing that would concern me in case of doxxing would be if it's Jow Forums and letter agency/police related.
What you afraid of, some fat fuck coming and kidnapping you?

I assume they're fags on the spot, no matter what else they may have going for them

Attached: (you).jpg (300x300, 19K)

definitely would have bullied the little guy in public but be nice to him in private and cuddle, tell him i'm sorry I can't be seen with him in front of "the boys". Then take him on dates and shower him with affection to make up for it.

Only Black is acceptable.

Brown girls with blonde hair are hot.

my hair gets naturally bleached by sun in summer to a more golden brown and lot of girls seem to like it.

Attached: DwSta0wUcAAQQR9.jpg (400x400, 22K)