Drug thread for my fellow fitzens. I've done every fucking drug just about anyone can get their hands on...

Drug thread for my fellow fitzens. I've done every fucking drug just about anyone can get their hands on. Sometimes fun and good also often a disaster. Ask your questions.

Attached: images.jpg (277x182, 7K)

cringe

Why haven't you ended your meaningless life yet, you wasteoid junkie?

kys, degenerate piece of shit

I kinda like myself nowadays. Wouldn't define myself as a junkie. Do drugs lesser infrequently now. Nothing hard anymore.

Unironically kys

Why would I? I have a decent job. I'm not the picture of success but live a decent life and pay my own way.

what us city has the best coke?

Florida all cities #1. You can get great coke in Vegas if you know someone. Lower Florida you can just fall into it though.

Why are you a degenerate and a burden to society?

does your dick shrink when youre on different drugs too?

Attached: ap17256740109972.jpg (525x350, 55K)

how to control oneself on a high datura dosage and best method for ether huffing?

Whats the longest you have fapped for on meth?

You ever use hard stimulant drugs as pre-workout? How does it comepare to preworkout supplements?

I'm not. I pay more in taxes than I use. Fairly sucessful.

Coke does make your dick seek a hide hole until you get hard. Take L-Arginine to help get hard on drugs.

Pychidelics are a strange beast. Usually the advice is do less. I always established a totem of some kind to anchor myself to the real world. Before imbibing obviously.

Have fapped on Meth but felt weird. Pleasurable certainly but prefer woman involved.

I mean they make preworkout seem like tic tacs but it isn't actually helpful. You workout beyond human recovery and just destroy yourself.

you dont knnow shit about anything

So call me out. What don't I know about that is drug related?

Imagine being so pathetic that you make a thread on a pakistani ice sculpting forum in the hopes that you can show off your drug knowledge to internet people.

Have you done 5-meo-dmt?

Lol. Yes I need these imaginary likes.

I have not brother. Sorry.

Do you have any experience with psycho-active research chemicals? Which ones do you prefer?

>I have not brother. Sorry.
it's basically the apex of all psychedelics, a class of its own. I don't have the balls to try it yet but it's definitely interesting.

what was it that made you such a retard that you think anyone would be interested in it

parents have a lot of money?

Unironically, I threw out my bud stuff about 2 weeks ago because i just didn't enjoy being high anymore. it sounds weird, even for me to say, but i actually prefer being sober over high/intoxicated, i don't even like being high lately, i immediately wish i didnt do it.

you'll grow up and realize how much of a drain it is and what a dark reality you must live in to do these sort of activities every day. or maybe you won't. idk.

>5-meo-dmt

Someone mentioned this in another thread. No idea what it is or where I could get it.

I had poor ass horrible parents and I suspect older than you. I don't live that life anymore. Just like to talk on here and share knowledge with the youngsters. Real drug talk. No D.A.R.E. bullshit.

Only 2C-B. Felt like molly mixed with shrooms to me. Was pretty enjoyable.

whats your favorite? if you could only do one drug for the rest of your life, what would it be? how is acid?

Acid and shrooms are both very fun. Woodsy adventures on each take on a special charm. If I only had to choose one it would be ecstacy though. MDMA is fun by itself but it mixed with cocaine changed my whole perception of humanity. Made me a way nicer more considerate person.

>I had poor ass horrible parents

Yea. There you go. The source of your problems.

You never learned to identify your tribulations during childhood as an advangtage, you never took responsbility for your own wrong doings and how your own behavior contributed to your parents trash parenting, you never forgave them for only ever doing the best that they could

and you never identified that it will be your responsibility to take care of them

weak excuse of a man. Victim mentality. Stick to your drugs.

Miami, of course.

What's with all the moralfags online today? Go back to facebook you pansies.

>if you don't waste your time and money on a meaningless couple hour long high you aren't cool dude
How's high school?

5-MeO is the shittier version. Pure tea DMT is the way to go

Not OP, but the guy who had poor, extremely strict parent (only father), and turned to alcohol when i was only 12, and tried a palette of drugs, but i never did drugs regularly, nor i ever craved any of them. I just tried them and that's it. You are not some kind of a master deducting psychologist, and you don't know shit, so give op a break

>tea DMT
Tell me more. The main reason I haven't tried DMT yet is the smoking part, I don't have a crack pipe.

DMT is for seeing aliens. 5-MeO is for seeing reality.

5-MeO is the shit you get as a crystal and smoke it, but pure is used in a form of a tea made with rootbark wirh clean DMT and Ayahuasca leaves. Enzymes in your guts would digest DMT before absorbing it, so MAOIs from Ayahuasca are needed to inhibit those enzymes

Totally opposite of that. If you want meaningless psychedelic experience and a second viewing angle, use 5meo amd acid.
If you want introspection and deep experience, use shrooms and clean dmt tea

Don't think my dude has the bark or Ayahuasca. A shame.

>Do drugs lesser infrequently now.
So you take them more often?

Mushrooms were probably the best thing that happened in my life. Period.

Reality is for seeing reality you fucking junkie

Grow up, control freak.

>Grow up, control freak

Attached: 300px-Stoner_douche_bag.jpg (300x225, 20K)

Pathetic piece of shit, you're nothing more than a degenerate drug addict

stop doing drugs you dumb nigger apes i barely missed fucking my shit up good

i stopped smoking weed today also

Yeah, those are hard to get

Uhh, it's called we've been there and done that?

Yeah bro, we were an edgelord 18 year old smoking pot behind their parents back too. then we got our own places and smoked for a couple months straight, just like you do/will

then we grew the fuck up and realized it's a terrible dark reality to live in, you're not any happier for it, it's a self-imposed paranoia and retarded thing to do

You'll grow up eventually. Let me assure you, none of the happy productive responsible people around you are getting high on a weekly basis

I'm not moralfagging you, sometimes you and your buds wanna get stoned and play some video games, it's an alternative to a few beers, maybe you take E at a rave, cool bud

just, this, and glorifying drugs in any way, and making an AMA post about drug related question is pretty much the most loser behavior you can engage in. You'll figure that out soon enough, or maybe you won't, and I was once a little retarded edgelord just like you.

>>Grow up, control freak

Attached: 589ab0e3b614dd3e42db252db877d5b8.jpg (1280x960, 159K)

Attention whore

this

i thought i was the coolest motherfucker from here to fucking toledo in hs when i first started doing drugs. fast forward 5 years and you go into the real world, where pretty much any measure of (illegal) substance abuse is ridiculed and the users along with it. dont get me wrong, i like drugs as much as the next bottom feeder, but dropping a couple-ounces-a-month weed "habit" and realizing all the money i freed up and the mental clarity you experience after extended periods of dope smoking is enough to make me think again

ive had my run with hard drugs too; speed and mdma habits that i ended around this time last yr.

not to be on a soapbox but take it from someone who is an experienced druggie when they say this road leads to nowhere