Fembot feels

Fembot feels thread

>he's staring at me again

Attached: 1539161804438.png (457x380, 262K)

>oh no some body findes me attractive
what a awful thing to go through

Attached: Sakura.Futaba._Persona.5_.full.2042643-9319.jpg (612x612, 186K)

>he doesn't like futa

He thinks it's his baby, lol

Attached: bc75b879d200699a255f933a5750636b.jpg (724x960, 76K)

I think fembot feels should be changed to white girl feel because there are no non white "fembots" on this board or on the internet

>no fembot gf
is today the day we change this fembots?

>implying he isn't having violent, sexual thoughts while doing so
>he left me on read again
mfw

Attached: 1528007654149.gif (240x176, 904K)

Are fembots even attractive or even average at best? I bet most look like goblins

Attached: 1547235964647.png (692x677, 538K)

but this is incorrect information

you don't know that he is probably looking at her because he thought she was pretty

Attached: thumb-1920-552606.jpg (1920x1166, 142K)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but i could bet overwhelming amount of people wouldn't feel any pleasure if the girl didn't like it or was forced to do so.

You are probably just boring so i don't blame him honestly

the only truly good fembots are the ones that show me their stinky holes

Attached: fbypqc56erh11.jpg (870x1305, 244K)

Not all fembots are ugly, some are actually attractive. There is an attention whore who lurks Jow Forums called "scotty" who is pretty attractive. There was also this one redhead who posted here last year who was pretty hot

Attached: QT readhead.png (443x393, 400K)

Some are actually attractive. But they're fucked in the head.

>tfw no guy will ever creepily stare at you because he thinks you're attractive

Attached: 1532015609548.jpg (640x640, 71K)

I remember that bitch she posted in my fembot hate thread

Maybe, but when I catch myself staring it's either just me unconsciously doing it or I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with her face.

>I was so passive, quiet and polite that he's projected his dream girl onto me and now thinks he's in love
>I'm so boring and insecure that I let him do all the talking while I did all the listening and now he thinks he's in love

I can pretend to find you attractive and stare at you if your boobs are out.

Fembots are boring and submissive or bratty and talk too much either way you all need to accept the reality that you are trash and nobody but these bottom of the barrel schizo incel virgins will rescue you from your sad mediocre lives

Attached: PU3tBwodRWfks2r_G5vdTIqz9PjuJQTYg7prnBV87E8.png (1324x718, 454K)

Man... you guys should be purge. There nothing worse than a arragont fools that doent know her place.

hooray I won
I'm ugly in ways that don't involve facial hair

Attached: bingo.png (1324x718, 481K)

I want to e date a fembot and meet her irl eventually, any fembot interested?

based
>FEM
>BOT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1516629777722.jpg (478x454, 26K)

>fat and less than D cup
You lose indeed.

Good times...

ORIR

I'm skinnyfat (23 BMI) and exactly a D cup but shaped like a brick anyway so it doesn't matter

theres always a spot for you at pumpers table
f2kXdT

Attached: saddam-hussein-smiling.jpg (340x483, 61K)

I wrote a paper on incels for my senior project (I'm 18 pls no ban) and using r9k as a source I identified about 25 incels from my class and used them as examples for the speech part of my report. I didn't use their real names just vague descriptions of them but now the rest of the school has realized who they are and have begun to actively shun them even more. I feel a little responsible but it's not really my fault that they perfectly fit the mold of a classic incel or that other incels have created a stereotype of the violent loner so I don't feel too badly.

give me discerd
nao
tho i prob won't talk to you beyond saying hi because social interaction drains me.

>25 incels
>in one high school class
You wish, retard.

don't worry, soon you will reap what you sow and karma will visit you in your 20's. rip sex

I can post my black female feels to balance things out then.

>tfw surrounded by dorky guys at your STEM-focussed job so any man you see at work will mostly be attracted to white/(east or south) asian girls exclusively
>tfw a childhood of being picked on by Shaniquas has made it impossible for scientist/engineer types to feel attracted to a 10/10 nubian goddess
>tfw you're

>tfw no qt shota bf to kiss and touch his hair and spend time with

WHY MY BOOBS STILL A CUPS REEEEEEEE

and why is the rest of me ugly? my existence is god's failure and my genetics are the biggest traitors i will ever know.

>tfw no brick gf
please throw yourself through my window, I'll move to a bad neighborhood if that helps

just say hi here then because discord is cancer

wanna be my gf? im kinda cute desu

Can any fembots post a pic of themselves, I want to see some girls.

>He thinks love exists in internet relationships

Kek

you first and I promise I will

hi
origawa nagasaki

Now you, you don't have to take one of your face I just wanna see how fembot bodies look like

Attached: 2hhh9r.jpg (584x642, 133K)

I'm a major butterface, so I could probably find casual sex if I wanted it, but no guy would ever date me
I've got a 36-22-36 body but with cystic acne and a schnozz that would make nigel thornberry blush

nice try boyo

i like schnozzes
have you gone through great lengths to treat your acne?

>36-22-36
I'm brick femanon and I'm very impressed

Never say never, there are tons of ugly men who would date anything average looking. Besides lonely men are prob the ones who would treat you right

There are like 500 people in my class if anything 25 is a low estimate.

Karam isn't real

Oh yes. I'm starting accutane soon so hopefully that will eradicate it, but my face is already covered with deep pitted scars so it's a bit of a lost cause

>Besides lonely men are prob the ones who would treat you right

male user here and this is complete bullshit being lonely has jack-all to do with your likelihood of being treated well.

i heard on Jow Forums some dude started putting coconut butter on his face and it cured his acne, he was initially using it for his benis.
tho my memory could be faulty...

I'll kiss your scarred face a million times if you'll forgive the weird red dots i have on my upper arms and thighs

The problem with you fembots is that you are like salvage cars at an auction
You are cheap but that's exactly why nobody wants you because of how you value yourselves
If you want a good man then you should try a little bit harder to be a good woman

sulfur ointment, apply every day/night for a good two weeks to a month, DO NOT stop using otherwise they'll adapt and become stronger.
disclaimer: I am not a doctor and leave all responsibility on the person reading this as this is not a professional prescription.

Actually that sounds more like keratosis pilaris. I'd recommend glycolic and salicylic acid creams.

if i keep up with topical antiinflamatory cream and take my turmeric supplement, it goes down significantly. I just have to keep up with it.

salicylic acid cream is the one i use, and also the turmeric supplement helps too.

>eating at uni cafeteria alone
>table is empty except for me as always
>robot looking guy comes and sits opposite to me
>doesn't really look at me or say anything, just starts eating
>loads of other empty tables
>a-am i supposed to say hi?
>feels too awkward
>i continue eating as well
>mfw we just eat in silence opposite to each other
>he finishes and leaves after 5 minutes
idk this has never happened to me before, maybe i'm just overthinking it. i should've said hi though, he was pretty cute.

Attached: 66e6b3ba.jpg (260x300, 25K)

>eating at cafeteria with friends at uni
>girl sitting at same table across from me says that her friend thought i was pretty cute and wanted to get to know me
>ask why she didn't talk to me herself
>"oh she's shy"
>uhhhh
>girl sits down next to her
>ugly as sin, chunky under one of those cheap thick hoodies
>end up having to move tables

no you shouldn't have said hi

yeah idk, he might have just sat there because it was a safe place to eat. and you didn't look like the super social and normie judging you right away type. so he sat there. I can get that. but I'd never sit next to a gril me 2 scaewed

this fembot still hasn't responded to my protestations that I would love her tenderly despite her dermatological problems, and take personal responsibility to cultivating the feeling that her life took a turn for the better when she started as my gf.

shes not worth it dude.

Out of 500 people about 250 are male. Of that many adult males, the odds of even one being an incel is very low. In high school it's higher, so let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say there might even be 2 incels in your class.

The rest are just virgins or nerds or whatever.

that's your opinion, she's worth it to me

Are you sure she is even a "she" might be just a greasy fat fuck

l Iove fembots

Attached: thatfeel.gif (633x758, 14K)

This is why you'll forever continue to waste your biological clock retard
Enjoy being 32 and not being able to give birth

dw user i don't have the balls to do something like that
hmm this sounds pretty reasonable actually, thanks

that's good. you're a good girl, i'd take you out on a date if you were around

me 2 me 2 I'd take u on a date just for kicks even if u uggo, but only if you cool i mean if you don't hate me because of my lack of social cues.

>want to go to gym
>scared to go to gym and have people look at me
>won't know how to use equipment and look like an idiot
>all of a sudden all negative thoughts are swimming in my head
>running out of money for surgery because house repairs
>so many bills to pay
>property tax is almost 4k
>think about how no man is going to want a woman with this fucked up body
>anxiety goes through the roof
>rosacea starts burning as if I'm in a fire all night
>next day face is a horrid mess of red and angry hives
I feel like I'm going to hyperventilate and I want to go live in the woods away from responsibilities, my problems and being an adult.

my mother had my siblings in her late 30s and me at 42
of course women have no reproductive value after 25 though, none at all

even if it sounds pathetic, you guys made my day lol.

you could be a lot more pathetic, enjoy your warm and fuzzies

Thats why you turned out the way you were
When you were a kid literally the first thing you learn is how to say hello to people
Its a fucking greeting

I'm not cafeteria user, just sick of seeing the meme that 16 years old is peak breeding age

around 35, the studies show that the likelihood of genetic disorders like down's syndrome increased significantly with each passing year.

I still think 30 is probably the best time to have kids, but that means you wanna have all the pieces together, like a stable home to raise them in and a husband.

How do I find a gf whose into morbid stuff but still is in touch with reality?

I met a black chick with cute voice on rabbit who was into knife play, and she kept calling me massa

>she kept calling me massa
very in touch with reality

anyone else happily celibate

abstinent or celibate?

and why didn't you colonize her womb?

It should be noted that the father's age is also a factor in genetic problems, like autism.
robots should be wary of their own biological clock

because the only reason i had confidence to entertain and chat with these girls was because i used to get hammered at night after my cashier job.

I met my gf when she was obese, but she treats me like a god and she has a heart of gold so that's all that matters. She wanted to lose weight so I showed her some beggining workout routines at the gym. Going makes her incredibly anxious but she still does it. She has lost a lot of weight so far.

Just do your best to manage anxiety. Looks don't matter as much as guys and girls online think. It's the other shit that's truly important.

I decided not to be a woman because I hate them and they have no legacy that I would be proud to carry on.

Attached: 2011.gif (500x288, 984K)

Yeah I'm both.

either way, no degen shit.

you know the difference right?

what flavor tranny are you, self-hating ftm or hard boiled egg mtf

>he wont leave me alone :/ im not really sure what to do

I don't hate myself and I'm neither. I'm just a misogynist.

How many asian boys from r9k have you spoken to?

what's your sex though? I'm assuming if you don't hate yourself you're not female otherwise you wouldn't be a real misogynist.
what situation could you decide to be or not to be a woman, anyway?

get a handgun?

I don't consider myself female so I don't hate myself. I haven't done anything worthy of that hatred.
Oh, I decided to go my own way. I call the movement BGTOW. (bastards going their own way). we don't fuck with gender bullshit.

Organically you too, user.

Attached: 1546885307786.png (600x600, 319K)

oh god you are a self-hating ftm. or ft-whatever.
embarrassing. You've not-like-other-girlsed too hard.