The real reason the animal agriculture industry shills against it

The real reason the animal agriculture industry shills against it.

Attached: soy.jpg (1079x924, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rieOahGXUU
health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/the-hidden-dangers-of-protein-powders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy a big canister of whey isolate and you get a high bcaa source of protein for under a dollar per 25 grams of protein.

based veganposter

Attached: malnourished vegans.jpg (750x841, 101K)

Onions is 10 times cheaper than any dairy product. Plus it won't give you mantits ;)

Attached: 4f2978d.jpg (1204x748, 49K)

Delgado and Simnett are both on steroids, and Venus isn't vegan.
IDK anything about Coote.

"Researchers screened 134 products for 130 types of toxins and found that many protein powders contained heavy metals (lead, arsenic, cadmium, and mercury), bisphenol-A (BPA, which is used to make plastic), pesticides, or other contaminants with links to cancer and other health conditions. Some toxins were present in significant quantities. For example, one protein powder contained 25 times the allowed limit of BPA."

Besides that, isolating protein from food is not a good idea

They all have mantits and feminine voices coincidentally

Vegans- a sickly skeleton clb who worship a tiny group of bodybuilders who pretend to be vegan.

99.9% of vegans don't look like your memes.
Oh well RIP your rotting vegan teeth...

Attached: 1549754446336.jpg (1300x1800, 1.26M)

Is tvp seitan? If so I'd be interested in trying it
But I'm still not giving up meat, I like meat

I don't get why this still gets posted,
vit a
carrots? edemame? squash? kale? collards? red peppers? spinach? lettuce? one sweet potato has 730% of your RDA

vit d
go outside you degenerate

nothing wrong with trying new foods out and seeing what you like bro :v)

Technically that is vitamin a "precursers" in plants
Good luck converting those "precursors" into fully formed vitamin A. Many vegans have tried, and this is the results lol I'm sure you will do better???
(How many years vegan are you?)

Attached: 1548684642943.jpg (795x454, 50K)

Attached: proof by example poster11.jpg (2448x3264, 2.25M)

All of them also roid.

Look at this meatcuck. No teeth. Therefore all meatcucks are teeth-deficient. You lose.

Attached: proof by example poster.jpg (500x375, 62K)

Ironically that woman is healthier than most vegan females. Though overweight, your image depicts a fertile female who probably has several children.

Contrast that to any long term female vegan (emaciated, sterile, no longer menstruating) brainwashed child hating feminist etc etc.

I would rather be a worst case scenario omnivore than vegan. Pic related the average vegan couple.

Attached: 1555479096183-1.jpg (360x540, 34K)

IDK he looks like a famous vegan YouTuber, are you sure he's not vegan?? How about your depleted vegan teeth veganbot?

youtube.com/watch?v=4rieOahGXUU

Attached: 1548685832090.jpg (1324x696, 63K)

>Vegetarian since birth

Where are the child care?

Post source

health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/the-hidden-dangers-of-protein-powders

MyProtein has been selling calcoum caseinate at ~$4/lb. 23g of protein per 30g. That means in $4, you get ~15 servings. Rounding down to 3 servings for $1.. That's 69g of protein. How the fuck do you get 25g per $1~$2? And the classic, one dozen eggs for $2 and 84g of protein. While TVP is more economical than the latter, there's bioavailability and other nutrients to consider.

>reading anything published by harvard

Citation pls

Holy shit those macros. 50g protein 300 calories less than a dollar for 100g. Just ordered a 100g taster, I know what I'm cutting on if it doesn't taste awful

Nigga, do you really think our bodies are supposed to get protein separated from enzymes and micros?