Say something that will anger Jow Forums

I swim once a week, climb once a week, and lift once a week.

Attached: im soyrry youre retarded.png (800x750, 106K)

I can only curl 20 lb dumbbells

youre all dyels that give shit advice

I don't do any exercise at all

I don't really want to get "too big" y'know? Just, toned, I think is the best word for it, you feel me?

Attached: 1554703940901.jpg (1024x620, 70K)

I lift for girls.

This

work on your abs more they aren't visible. Try doing 1000 sit ups a day like ronaldo hehe

That Jesus on the cross look. I get that

i dont do any accessories. Just heavy compounds. And my vanity muscles (bis/tris, calves) are probs bigger than 90% of fit lel

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/thread

No fap works

Pshhh why would I want to risk hurting myself doing deadlift
Leg press is good enough to make leg gains

Attached: 1552009565212.jpg (800x512, 58K)

lol you're staying up on two feet because of swimming

*ting ting tin*
Time for your chicken and broccoli again guys

I’m intentionally cutting to aushwitz mode purely because I stopped lifting and have gotten fat enough that I would rather start from scratch. I’ll probably hold on to some muscle and end up as ottermode though

I don't work my legs and anyone who doesn't focus solely on the upper body is wasting their time

>muh butt

GHDs, NEXT

I pay to do callisthenics in a Fitness Center

Attached: 345343453453.png (272x204, 19K)

I'm 5'6 and have a gf

I have sex a minimum of 8 times a week and I don't lift.

>you know what I’m about to say it
>I don’t care that you broke your elbow

Attached: E665B295-26C7-4795-8FB6-6C5885EA08A8.jpg (500x500, 47K)

I'm more fit than 90% of you faggots on this Cambodian rat cooking forum. Fite me.

Squats and deadlifts are retarded exercises. You can get the gains elsewhere without wrecking your spine. In general barbell training is massively overrated. It's for the vain and the foolish.

I've had sex.

This is actually true. I’m only still doing barbell because I’m afraid to look noobish on machines I don’t know how to use

I'm so mad right now. There's only only one way to use a machine. Use it if you feel like you need to use it to supplement your barbell workouts. Barbells give you strength and size. Eat and sleep eight nibba

Girls would rather fuck dogs than go out with you.

>It's for the vain

he said doing a split

Training gives you strength and size. Barbells give you injuries and the right to post a number to all your internet friendos thats probably made up anyway

Say something that will anger Jow Forums? Okay. You're all so tied up in alpha male worship and other such peacock strutting that fitness is a secondary concern, if even that.

you tried

I’m a girl and I think...

Attached: BDBD76FE-46AC-4A94-B185-22C009A62298.jpg (540x416, 77K)

you think you think but you don't

I'm not angry because this is true

Workmate said this to me but changed his mind 2 months later after seeing my progress.

Curls are for posers only

I'm fairly certain this is a reference but I don't know what to

I hope you're doing them weighted.

The Bible

Hockey twice.
Lift twice.
Honestly better gains and fitness than lift thrice. Also reduced the amount of weighted lifts down to only lower body compounds with body weight exercises for upper body with very light dumbbell work. Honestly better aesthetics and fitness than a split.

There is such a thing as gym fit, and most of Jow Forums is gym fit. Unless your life's ambition is to be a fuck doll for sluts until they get bored with your body, doing a split is a terrible fitness goal.

>doing a split is a terrible fitness goal.
true, because you accomplish it after your first week of doing a split

- Calorie counting is a waste of time for the majority of people doing it.
- Healthy lifestyle and feeling good is a "basic" and your body works towards attaining it. Doing things that harm this (eating unhealthy foods, not exercising, unhealthy habits) is a conscious effort to ruin your body and make yourself feel bad.
- Bulking is harder than cutting.
- Bodybuilding (not for competition purpose, roiding, etc) is actually really easy and you can easily get an "impressive" physique in a few years time.
- You don't need to lift super heavy weights to attain an impressive physique.
- Having a sport + lifting is superior to only doing one or the other.
- Most "fell for the meme" -things are legit and the people who fail at them are just really stupid.

Attached: 1549926395135.png (757x615, 184K)

Bread is healthy

Unless you're a competitive lifter, a model, or a fitness Instafag, there's really no point in going beyond 1/2/3/4. Heck even that much is not really necessary. As long as you have some muscle on you and are

I workout 7 days a week doing the same exercises every day.

Trips of deceitfulness.
>Training gives you strength and size. Barbells give you injuries
True. Machines can also fuck your shit up if you're not careful. The pec deck without fail strains my shoulder muscles so I avoid it now. I've only ever had one muscle strain with a barbell and that's because I was ego lifting and careless.

It's always radiating in pripyat

Attached: van.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I read.

>I do every exercise mid-PR weight to exhaustion .
I have more to show in 6 months doing this than 90% of PR x5 for years.

I'm asian and all my partners have been 7+/10 black and white girls.

Attached: 1554042382887.png (799x649, 507K)

Nobody is or will ever be perfect

i'm not trying to get big,I just wanna get toned.

Fuck you leatherhead

I run 6 days a week and do calisthenics 3 days a week. I'm also a zoomer and I have a skateboard.

I just started doing weight pull-ups after being able to do muscle-ups

What are the exercises? Been considering trying this for a while with ohp, rows and zercher squats

>casually braps on his man

>her*

Jesus

Show you who's the boss in this gym.

The press is superior to the bench press

>its**
Don't humanize whales.

Intuitive eating is a better way to live than counting calories.

Sure, fatties hawk it as an excuse to be fat but thin girls stop eating when they're full. Not just because they want to be thin but because they bloat and start feeling like they've got a "food baby"

I'd rather eat small portions of whatever I want than count calories all the time.

Talking about macros is just annoying in general society

Lifting won't make her love you.

MODS

Attached: 1555437713242.jpg (200x185, 7K)

Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

I love smith machine squats.

Attached: smug baelish.gif (277x300, 1005K)

Based pisslord

>this will never happen to you

Everyone knows this user

Attached: 1555265329404.png (640x1136, 1.11M)