Beard Growth Stimulation

>24 yr old 200lb 6'0" 12% bodyfat; training since age 16, natty at this point
>Routine strong diet with adequate micronutrients and above daily recommended for shit that is typically underdosed
>Great neuromuscular control; mature dense muscles.
>Facial hair is goat hair shit. Sparse so that I have to shave always or look retarded
>Test is 680ng/dL; all blood panel is normal

I know a urologist who accepts fit competitors and cruises them at 2000ng/dL plus ancillaries and often sermorelin (GhRH). I am considering going to see him but I'd like thoughts on whether the regimen will likely produce the results I seek. I have tried the rogaine biotin memes for a while with some improvement but not anything significant.

Attached: Calum-von-Moger.jpg (380x380, 35K)

bumping cause I'm in the same boat, trying minox, derma rolling and peppermint oil at the minute.

Give it a few more years, it might get better when you are getting near 30

Total anecdote from me, but taking zinc had helped me. I do have good beard genes but the underside of my jaw had a bald patch in the middle about 2cm long. Using zinc 50mg or 100mg (weekends) dosage helped to thicken it out. Other areas also have become more thick.

why would you want a beard when you could just have the "unshaven" look. beards are on their way out again - only cucks and soi's have beards - women who say they like it only say that to other women but actually prefer someone with a masculine jawline who isn't hiding

almost as if genetics are the biggest factor almost everywhere hmm

Age and nutrition. Possibly just age. Some dudes don't get full beard until like mid 30s, seriously. Some just don't have the genes.

Retard. You're pretty much saying "women aren't attracted to men"

Attached: asdasdasdasd.jpg (236x314, 15K)

cuck

jawline>>>>>>>>>>>>>beard

women are attracted to men. Jaw lines are masculine, beards are also masculine, and a trait of men

Attached: orangutans_thumb.jpg (2048x2048, 2.65M)

Because id like to at least have the contrast of a dense 5 oclock shadow to frame my face. I feel like hopping on T and cruising for a year or two at 2000ng/dL would solve my problem. I likely just have under-sensitized facial androgen receptors. Legit every other metric of secondary sexual characteristics (mostly DHT mediated) is strong except for the hair growth.

Beards are for week gay aliens. Chads like pic related are how humans are supposed to look.

Attached: Me.png (926x926, 2.03M)

breh why do you keep posting yourself

Minoxidil burning a bit and turning me red. First time is tolerable, second time can get sun burny. Not using anything else on my face atm, but what should I try if this aint normal?

Because i have something to be proud of. My warrior skull unlike (you) seething jawlet.

Beards are bitch curtains used to hide a weak jaw. They are also a sign of testosterone sensitivity, the bitchiest sensitivity any male could have.

Attached: 1550625472828.jpg (700x394, 53K)

relevant

Attached: 1554123969622.jpg (1193x688, 144K)

You mean "why do you keep posting the dude who bullied you"?

Why have so many beard haters come out of the woodwork in the last year?

I started with Minox (5% 2x a day) for 6 months before switching over to derma rolling (0.5mm 2x per week) and peppermint oil (5% in jojoba oil) and my growth has not only increased, but the side effects of minox entirely went away. Better beard with 0 drawbacks? count me in.

I have an exact opposite problem lads. I have a very dense, fast growing beard that I need to trim down every morning . Even when trimmed,it is sharp af and hurts my girlfriend and bruises her skin. I'm fucking tired ... help...

As a natural response to the cringy beard trendsters that emerged before. Pic related, I saw shit like this everywhere from like 2011-2016 and people are revolting against these insufferable idiots. That plus the fact that a lot of guys who grow beards are doing it as a cope to hide their double chins and shitty jawlines.

Attached: i-would-punch-you-but-your-beard-has-not-grown-in-yet-funny-beard-memes.jpg (599x594, 106K)

The beard has been completely feminized at this point.

Attached: 1525652055767.jpg (575x884, 120K)

It's so obvious that that fatass uses his beard to hide his flabby double chin that it hurts.

Look at these pussies, one hard stare and their silly facade crumbles like a dried up onions stain on a lumberjack shirt.

Attached: 1520121307503.jpg (1280x857, 265K)

You can't cover up her daily beatings by blaming your beard, Mohammad.....

>Got bacon ?

Attached: kittybond.jpg (590x670, 69K)

Still nobody has answered my initial question in this post - will taking high dose test for a year or two have a significant effect on facial hair growth (with high likelihood)?

It will turn you bald and beards are for flaming faggots.

Attached: am I masculine yet.jpg (640x640, 71K)

Not if you low dose a 5alpha reductase inhibitor

if you dont have teh genetics for it man it might just never happen. or maybe test isnt the right compound, who knows. i rubbed literal DHT on my face for like 3 months, i had negligible facial hair growth and i still have a shitty pedo stache which i now just shave off

Unironically go ask Jow Forumssteroids on reddit. There are way too many different types of steroids. You want somebting more androgenic than anabolic for facial hair, and don't stop using minoxidil. Go to Jow Forumsninoxbeards or whatever it is and do every single thing you can for a year before you assume it doesn't work, because I bet you half assed it like everyone does and got half assed results. You aren't going to get a good answer here.

High T alone will not help you grow a beard. I've been cruising at 1500ng/dL for years and have had zero change in body or facial hair, which is the norm. If you take a very androgenic steroid though you'll definitely gain some body hair, but there's still no guarantee on the facial hair.

May I ask the reason for jojoba oil? I've been using straight peppermint for a wee while with some results.

Nice emo-hipster-jack

yes, beard hair is androgenic so cruising test would give you a better beard, might also lose the hair up top tho

Beards are for fags the new chad facial hair is the moustache, because you still show your sick mew jaw off, unlike the beard chin cope

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Looks like a fag lol