/anxiety/ general

My doctor wont give any controlled substances out anymore, so he prescribed me this shit called Hydroxazine. They're 10mg tablets and i just took three at once. This shit is basically benedryl with half the effect. And im still anxious while taking it.

Anyone else ever take this shit before?

Attached: sugarpills.jpg (275x183, 4K)

ah fuck I hate hydroxyzine paomate or whatever, why wont he give you the good stuff?

it has 0 anti anxiety effects. was on it for like 6 months along with trazodone and trileptal. when it was added there was no added effects for the entire time i was on it. it's a bullshit placebo drug, unless you're taking it for sleep

this was supposed to tag op but im dumb

>My doctor wont give any controlled substances out anymore
why not, what did you do

>Hydroxazine
Fucking end me m8. Yeah, hydroxyzine sucks at everything. It's really just a watered down version on diphenhydramine (Benadryl). It is a first generation antihistamine. It's also an anticholinergic just just diphenhydramine. It's good for potentiating opiates/opioids, but not much else.

>My doctor wont give any controlled substances out anymore
To you? Or just in general? What happened?

Not the OP but some docs are just too afraid of future trouble to give you anything decent these days. I have hidradenitis suppurativa and that causes me chronic pain, my doctor won't give me any decent painkillers for it though. Even though I have no history of substance abuse and my problems that are causing pain are clearly visible. He just tells me to take high dose ibuprofen and acetaminophen. Meanwhile other doctors give them out like candy to any trailer trash that walks in with fraudlent bullshit like "Oh doctor, my back hurts! I need some pain pills!" It sucks when you get a doctor that won't give anything strong and effective because they don't want to risk anything. I'd rather have some indian immigrant doctor that overprescribes for everything than be stuck with one that won't help shit. This is the only doctor I can go to right now though.

actually seeing a doctor about my anxiety tomorrow, idk if this will help me in any way but we will see. do any drugs they prescribe actually help or does it just depend on the person which is what i'm assuming

bruv i went to the doctor for anxiety and mild sleep problems
and the cunt tried to get my on zoloft
fucker was jewish too

>fucker was jewish too

well color me shocked

Attached: 1524542203064.jpg (215x185, 10K)

yeah but OP said "anymore"

Just read into what Zoloft actually is and fuck, I hope they don't try to put me on that based on user reviews

i think its the office policy to not hand out things like valium as frequently.

dont know man. all i know is that hydroxazine is bullshit.

There is a way to control anxiety without pills?

>There is a way to control anxiety without pills?
meditation and cumming inside young girls

Depends on what causes your anxiety or how intense it is. I can control mine pretty good now and two years ago it was so intense it made me vomit from time to time.
Just know that the moment you start taking pills you will becopme dependant on them

if they offer you that dont take it bruv
he even tried to bargain saying he would give me some small ativan samples only if i took the zoloft
i advise you to go to a private practice with a doctor that is older at least 50.
in my experience the older guys actually work with you and dont give you such a hard time
these younger doctors are NPC tier copy pasting straight out of their textbook if A then prescribe B type shit.
they think they know more about your own mind than you do yourself

I'll definitely keep that in mind. The doctor I'm going to is just my local since it's the easiest to go to and from what I can tell most of the doctors generally are older like middle aged at least. I'll only know when I go though.

i used alcohol to cope with my anxiety. Damn near fucked my liver, and even though ive been 99% sober for the past week im still having liver pains. All i want is a pill that can take my anxiety away and make me chill for a while.

talk to your local PoC gentleman and ask him for some xannies if you want to avoid panic attacks, valium if you want longer acting effects (10 hours) or if you want the effects to last for two/three days get Nifoxipam (hard af to get outside of the internet)

honestly you should probably stay away from benzos they are not a long term solution and if you are abusing alcohol you will abuse the benzos

you do not want benzo withdrawal i promise

benzos usually make your anxiety worse in the long run.

they're not worth it