Why do norimes value sex more than love?

every time I'm around my male family members they are always taking about something sex related and it's always disgusting and they also telling me I need to get laid and I always tell them I don't want random sex with some whore I'm saving my self for the right girl and I want a relationship (pic related) but they always say "that's not how it works" or "if you ever got a pice of ass you would change your mind" why can't they understand I want love not just sex

Attached: 0c838fec841519c771ef151d95c4bd53.jpg (500x790, 81K)

Those family members of yours could use some self discipline. They can't be chasing muff and hoeing themselves, tryin to get laid. That's no respectful way to act. Its unbecoming. People start with a relationship first for a few monthes then if they have sex it just happens. No one needs to push for it they definitely shouldn't be. some wait until marriage.

it's not mutually exclusive, dumbass. they can both be enjoyed together, or separately. but talking about love isn't a group topic, so sex it is.

Cause it is just how it goes rn. People are becoming more of robots then humans. Now, we tend to care more about facts, and numbers rather then pure emotions, which made us passioned in the first place. It will only get worse, but then again, someday, we will restart our own culture, and I m just happy that I will see that day

Attached: 8eb9f5a.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Why is the squid girl cuddling the protagonist from Persona 4?

>it's unbecoming
that's what I tell them but they are old boomer chads they won't listen to what a virgin zoomer has to say

Attached: 1547589376527.jpg (636x768, 84K)

there is a difference between making love with your gf and fucking a dirty slut you just met you degenerate

why do you assume they do? sex is 10x easier to come by. if sex falls in their lap and they take it that doesnt mean they need it more than love.

i value water more than pop, but somtimes i just crave pop

>we will restart our own culture
I hope I see that day

Attached: 1547492473397.jpg (500x444, 83K)

If you're a regular on Jow Forums you should what happens to those kind of people especially the more obnoxious ones. But boys occassionally talk about womens bodies sometimes in a disgusting way. And if they're young they exaggerate their sexual experiences. You should tell them they should be looking for a nice girl instead of have random sex like a meth addict orgy party. You'll find someone whose right for you. Have a friend set you up with someone. Do you have a friend that knows a lot of people maybe. Dating is for finding the right match.
okay Jow Forums time is done getting off the toilet

>how do you know they do
they literally tell me all the time you don't need to love someone to fuck them

>he fell for the love meme
love doesnt exist user

>boys
they are 60 year olds

going to blow your mind here for a second
okay
are you ready?
you can have sex with your gf, you can fuck your gf, and you can make love to your gf.

That sucks. My family doesn't talk much about sex so I don't need to worry about their degenerate views when it comes to relationships
>4

Attached: DWgg_BzWAAEDsYY.jpg (846x1200, 193K)

>he doesn't know the difference between love making and mindless sex
truly you are a degenerate norime who thinks with his dick

Attached: don-d-a-futaba-sakura-insomnia.jpg (1548x1548, 326K)

>my family doesn't talk about sex much
you don't know how lucky you are

Attached: __amamiya_ren_and_sakura_futaba_persona_5_and_etc_drawn_by_chidori_rom__be1c29c0a7c4248ddf13e53e21a2 (845x675, 1M)

there are differences, but they're not mutually exclusive you EOP brainlet

incels value sex more than love

yes when you make love with your gf you are having sex with here but it's meaningful and even fills better than having meaningless sex with a random slut
not all of us

Attached: __sakura_futaba_persona_5_and_etc_drawn_by_speedoru__261f16759a729c54ed26a94547c329ff.gif (1000x706, 1.42M)

there are also times where you fuck your gf and theres no love involved, its just lusty. they arent mutually exclusive you braindead ESL retard

You have low testosterone giving you a more feminine psyche so you place less value on mating

Hit the gym and stop acting like a fucking girl

even lusty rough sex can still be loving as long as it with the person you love you fucking retard

Attached: 1547417306520.jpg (800x600, 81K)

>even lusty rough sex can still be loving
no, it's lusty rough sex. are you this fucking braindead you cant read and comprehend a simple sentence? why are you talking about it when the closest you've came to a woman's vagina was the moment of your birth.

Fuck off normalfaggots. Futabanon is right, only people who love each other and plan to stay together forever should have sex

>men aren't allowed to express there want for love
do you even know anything other than sex you brain dead animal
oh I see now your just another lustful ape who can't comprehend that there is a emotional aspect to sex and relationshis

Attached: Dead+by+daylight+comp+2_f5e421_6658154.jpg (500x378, 39K)

I don't care if she's fat and I don't care if she's weird, has medical issues, or whatever height she has just as long as she's nice.
It's all I want damnit but they all either cheat or dump me and never say why.
I always thought communication was the most important thing but they never want to they never want to improve situations. If it wasn't 302 percent perfect from the beginning and onwards they leave.

Why even bother with life anymore?

Attached: image.jpg (750x738, 106K)

no i'm somebody who has done all of it to my gf. there are times we make love, times we fuck. sometimes we scratch an itch, sometimes we're being intimate. deal with it.

good to see that there are people of good ethics left on this board

the way I see even if it's rough lustful sex it's still love making because your doing it with the person you love otherwise you would be doing it with another girl

Attached: __sakura_futaba_persona_5_and_etc_drawn_by_speedoru__6890dd8c3ae5e3cc4820967b80fa7fda.gif (1280x904, 1.15M)

here's a new term i think you're looking for: "hooking up"

you don't like hook-ups. congrats.

>way i see it
thats why your opinion is invalid because you have no experience in the matter, and having experience in this matter is relative to the discussion

Attached: virgin.png (418x409, 349K)

hook up culture is cancer it does nothing but spread STDs and make single mothers

Attached: 91868cc24277399617400955abfccbd8b75ffba4_00.jpg (459x512, 28K)

>he hasn't learned about safe sex in his 10th grade health class yet

Attached: 1546827314231.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

>your a virgin that means your wrong
Jesus it's like you norimes operate on a script or something

>discussing an action
>someone who hasn't done an action talks about their views and thoughts on this action
it's like you operate on brain damage or something

the fact that single mothers and STDs exist proves that not everyone practices safe sex

Attached: 1463514673262.gif (500x281, 466K)

>I'm such a special snowlfake for appreciating love, not like those filthy normies
Kill yourself, you cringey fuck

Please don't use Kurisu for your shitpostong

just wrap your willy lol

Daga kotowaru desu

Attached: DiaF6X5UcAE5pyl.jpg (737x737, 149K)

people can have views on things they haven't done most people think rape is bad but most people are not rapists so maybe you shouldn't call other people retarded when it is you who can't see to think logically

Because normaltrash is literally subhuman

>people can have views on things they haven't done
>when the topic is doing that action
PFTTAHA

youre like the fat loser talking about how the superslide 3000 at the waterpark sucks because you were too much of a fat cunt to go down it, while everyone agreed it was fun

Ok roastie. Keep riding those dicks

well it's pretty clear that most people don't actually value love maybe you would know that if you had a I above room temperature
I'm not the one you should be telling that to

Attached: __billy_herrington_sakura_futaba_and_van_darkholme_gachimuchi_and_etc_drawn_by_lasterk__sample-f754d (850x1084, 232K)

again I can have my own opinion on things I haven't tried for example I don't think I would enjoy being staped I have never been stabbed but I know it will be painful

Attached: Sakura.Futaba.(Persona.5).full.2128064.jpg (650x800, 123K)

robot not a roastie

and your opinion is worth even less than your own being. i bet you'd love to tell people how to fix their car when you've never handled a monkey wrench before in your life. you're getting told to have sex because you need to have sex to start understanding the dynamics of it.

yeah people are telling we something that doesn't agree with my views on sex and relationships not everyone is the same casual sex might work for you norimes but it doesn't for me and I don't care if my opinion doesn't matter to you because it matters to me

Attached: 1547692625394.jpg (716x1011, 144K)

casual sex doesn't work for me at all, idiot. im in a long term relationship and telling you this shit, so take note.

>robot
>dude, you need to have sex!
Lmaoing at your life

ok so you are in a loving relationship that's what I want

Attached: 1547504551880.jpg (750x745, 161K)

so what's your next excuse? when will you accept the cold hard truth: that you are wrong about shit you have no idea about.

how is he wrong though? if his family pesters him about hooking-up instead of finding a loving relationship, how is he wrong?

>n-no dude your w-wrong about shit
ok what am I wrong about and what excuses have I made?

You just told him you agree with him tho?

where did you go? I'm still waiting on you to tell me how I'm wrong.

Attached: 1547487107468.jpg (1280x1893, 718K)

if you ever got a pice of ass you would change your mind

Because they are degenerates.
However they are right about one thing, all women are whores.

>mfw I got almost no time with Haru
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1545322201282.png (1920x800, 751K)

Fuck birth control sex is for reproduction. Nut bustin is for the weak, handholding, kissing, and cuddling is where it's at.
Prove me wrong
Pro tip: you can't

Attached: image.png (187x120, 53K)