THE SEXUAL TENSION BETWEEN ME AND MY FEMALE ROOMMATE

>THE SEXUAL TENSION BETWEEN ME AND MY FEMALE ROOMMATE

FUUCCKKK I WANT TO FUCK HER HOW DO I INITIATE??? SHE WANTS IT

Attached: cry_2.png (636x446, 382K)

She sure wants it, the way she asked you to clean the kitchen sink, literally asking for COCK

Get really drunk together then prepare for the incoming rape accusation

just whip your cock out

Watch (or listen from your room) as she brings hot Chads over to fuck

show her some wrestling moves and see how she reacts when your dick gets hard.

One night when you both have nothing to do
>Hey I think im gonna order Chinese what do you want?
Chinese gets to house
>Wanna drink some wine and watch a movie with me while we eat?
Once you finish eating, and you both finish your drink, offer to get her another glass. When you get back, sit closer to her and allow your legs to touch to break the contact barrier. By the end of this glass you should have kissed her. If she gets up to use the bathroom and sits somewhere else then she is not interested in you.

Take a shit in her bed so that she has to sleep in yours.

Stop yourself right now go to a friends house or lock yourself in a room before you do something you'll regret. R u dating living together? Update user.

Walk around in post shower towel with donger hanging out

keep the tension going. Make it even more intense. Thats stage one.

I can't wait to see the next thread where you cry about getting jailed for sexual assault

You're all fucked up. OP good luck just keep the tension rising youre a faggot in the end

Wait till she comes back home tired, then offer to give her a back massage.

>THE SEXUAL TENSION BETWEEN ME AND MY FEMALE ROOMMATE

How so you know it's not all in your head and your roommate just thinks you're a rapey incel

Bring home another girl and let roommate hear you pounding it out.
Buy some beers

So basically hire a prostitue and pay her to scream

You know since he's definitely a virgin

>SEXUAL TENSION
what the fuck does this even mean??? i hear it so much but i don't understand exactly what it is
is this why girls make me nervous? i literally can't even say girls' names out loud

Netflix and chill. Watch TV together, cuddle a bit (you gotta put your arm around her so don't be a pussy) and shit should work out just don't be autistic

Sexual tension is hard to explain. It's just a feeling of lust that builds up in you over time, and you're also pretty sure the other person feels it too. It's intensified through various signs. For example, prolonged and intense eye contact with her. It's also just body language and a gut feeling

Are you sure that it's the kind of tension where both people want something? Not the kind where it's just your own imagination? Are you sure enough to possibly compromise your living arrangement?

My coworker thinks some women at work want him really bad because they talk to him. What they really want is for me to "not bring that fucking guy with you anymore, please, user."

But if it's real, by all means hit it.

>female roommate
How does that happen? When you moved in together, was she a friend or stranger?

She probs doesn't want it and you be deluded yourself into thinking she does because you're so desperate. You're gonna get banged up for sexual assault haha

Holy shit I've missed you Tyrone9, this is good advice OP just do that.