How do you lads deal with it?

>tfw you realize being tall and having average looks still isn't enough for girls to like you

Attached: 1547070718692.png (364x270, 102K)

Which roki vulovic song is it?

do something to propel yourself beyond average looks. unironically work out and learn to dress okay. being tall is a gift bro

I already dress okay, and working out won't help because I always wear clothes that cover up any muscles.

post a pic of what you normally wear

looked through a bunch, not sure which one it was, probably one of the lesser known ones you'll have to sift through, definitely from Kocayine though

usually like this, please excuse the autistic posture, i have to scurry to that spot for timed pic

Attached: Screenshot_21.png (321x593, 360K)

ok so as shit as /fa/ is go there and browse a few inspo threads. do not go to waywt or take anything people are posting seriously besides pics from magazine spreads or photoshoots. instead of a jacket get a cheap overcoat in black. buy a pair of charcoal grey trousers and maybe some boots/derbies to pair with them. wear a white shirt with a black sweater and youre set

How tall are you?

You have a problem that is very common with tall men, chicken legs. You should do starting strength and get a nice thicc booty and strong legs. Women love that.

Attached: 1546661499433.png (657x527, 44K)

that all sounds really expensive and I doubt it'd magically solve my problems

6'4

also the pants and shadows dont really show it off but my thighs are pretty big and my ass is even bigger, those pants are actually really tight on the upper thigh, i do squats sometimes

just go to thrift stres in your area. im a poorfag too and you can get decent coats trousers and shirts there. basic derbies are doc martens mono 1461s which are like 100. size down a half

You need a self esteem and a personality, and an actual life.

I already have like 10 coats and jackets, plus they're all really comfy, also i don't want to look like a hipster faggot

i can understand not wanting to stand out or looking odd but your clothes scream no personality to me. i think its ridiculous to be obsessed with fashion and that your personality should do most if not all of the work but if you think your shortocmings are physical/visual thats what i had to say

Girls don't like you because you either aren't attractive or your personality is super shit

probably just too ugly I suppose, I've never talked to a girl long enough for her to hate my personality

Attached: 1489342373605.jpg (485x492, 82K)

>dress in fancy clothes I don't like
>also b urself

Attached: 3r.png (251x201, 8K)

Kucni Prag

You are tall enough for sissies and twinks though

Are you a BOTTOM or TOP? You could get laid on Grindr or get your boicunt pounded.

don't be so hard on yourself, user. you look qt as hell judging from this photo.

life would be so much simpler if I was gay

thanks user

Attached: Screenshot_131.png (250x238, 111K)

OP if you are still here can you answer this one question for me?
What do you do for fun?

mostly youtube, talking with friends and gaming
no real life friends otherwise I'd do more stuff

>mostly youtube, talking with friends and gaming
not the user who asked but you can do a lot of fucking stuff without friends. get some real hobbies and interests and you'll find a gf.

I can't think of any hobby I'd enjoy doing that I can do with other people, plus I'd likely need to drive places to do it, which I can't do because I need insurance to drive, and I can't pay insurance without money, and I need a job to get money, and you need a car to get a job

Attached: therideneverends.png (399x324, 297K)

how about something creative for starters? also, sounds to me like you're just trying to give excuses for your lack of curiosity for trying new things.
anyway, i'm just saying all this because they would definitely increase your chances. but if you've got average/ok looks and a good personality, you'll be able to manage well either way.

give me some ideas, I'm not opposed to new things but it just doesn't seem viable

Same bro, I'm 6'4 and have no exceptionally ugly traits. I dress well, Boots/shoes, jeans, polo shirt and diesel jackets/coats.
Still no gf, I'd say it's because of social anxiety and shit personality.

>give me some ideas
well, i can't really give you any meaningful suggestions when all i've got is
>mostly youtube, talking with friends and gaming
think about which subjects you liked in school, read about different things, go out and experience the world, and most importantly, DO things.
anyway, here are a few generic ones
>reading, painting, cooking, playing an instrument, learning languages, fixing or making all kinds of things, programming, etc etc.
there are a lot of outdoor hobbies you can do alone as well. i gtg now though.

>cooking , learning languages, fixing or making all kinds of things
>there are a lot of outdoor hobbies you can do alone as well
well I do all of those already but since they're all things you do alone that doesn't help me

we must rise up and strike down the under 6 foot manlets

They are down already, literally.

manlets just cant win can they

Attached: 1547503417443.jpg (411x467, 44K)

You know, tall fellas is not what kills the manlet, it's tall lasses.
I had that one girl we hired for a few weeks, she was like 6'1 and maybe 5/10, no joke. Manlets were absolutely intimidated by her, so funny when a guy is looking up to a girl that is a heads worth taller.

that's unlike my own experience.
>6"1', with decent/avarage face and skinny.
>on my way to a 9/10 coworker's house to fuck her brains out

AMA

congrats, you dont have autism, why are you on here?

i've been on the chins since i hit puberty. and i like to give hope to my desperate autismo bros

how to become unautism

wish i knew, fren

original

Attached: xcvcxvcx.gif (1027x731, 111K)

how is this giving anyone hope
>i was autistic
>and now i'm not

>tfw no aryan giantess gf to make 7ft babies to subjugate the manlets

Attached: 1516613687373.jpg (645x1260, 206K)

you look like DYEL Jason Voorhees

How do people even make friends?
it's been almost a decade since I've made real life ones.
Maybe I can find salvation through them.

>2019
>still wanting the vagina jew after more then 100 years of feminism

asking to have your life destroyed by women.

I'd rather suffer the pain of woman than the pain of no woman