/mbti/

Extroverts have been left out of the image because they don't matter. Please feel to voice your complaints somewhere else.

Attached: MBTI.jpg (800x419, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

personal.psu.edu/~j5j/IPIP/IPIP-NEOstart.html
wambly.weebly.com/the-24-intp-subtypes.html
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/extraversion-or-introversion.htm
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/sensing-or-intuition.htm
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/thinking-or-feeling.htm
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/judging-or-perceiving.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I get 50/50 INxP every time and I'm pretty sure that means I'm just braindead

It just means you're retarded. If you knew yourself well enough, you wouldn't get different results.

it means you're an ISFJ

I think he means he gets about 51% on the F/T score

Attached: 00121.jpg (1355x1920, 573K)

If I'm between the two most useless personalities there are does it even matter?

there's nothing S or J about me unfortunately. I'm completely disorganized and never aware of what's going on around me

what do you mean by "disorganized" and "never aware of what's going on around me"? Any specifics/examples?

Doubt it. My very first MBTI result (back in 2013), from a website I don't remember, was ISTJ, giving me 1% on Judging. I've been getting ISTP ever since because I knew myself well enough to answer questions on whatever MBTI site I go to. I eventually started to research the cognitive functions to get a further understanding and confirmation on what I am.

I think you should stop trying.

>disorganized
Any room I live in is a mess and I never keep track of shit whether it's where I put something down or something I scheduled to do. Whenever I do a task, I do it all at once because I don't plan ahead and break it apart into bits
>aloof
I suck at finding Waldo
But seriously, I gloss over details all the time when I'm working or reading. I don't pay attention to the world around me in general. Like the opposite of sherlock

that image is a great argument for why introverts should never be given a chance at anything besides sitting at home reading and posting on Jow Forums

My F and T ratios always end up in the 50s, usually in favor of T but sometimes F depending on the questions

Just research the functions, man.

Attached: 3424839A-17D3-4E56-A20E-CD5B575900B9.png (1334x750, 603K)

Finally a good MBTI thread

i really want to see the extrovert part of that image.

Is it possible for INTPs to be stupid or at least not very into intellectual activities

originally found it from the depths of a simple google image search.

Attached: MBTI personality types (superior).jpg (1280x1720, 864K)

I wouldn't take that image seriously, since I do not stare at the mirror to practice my expressions. I stare at myself wondering if women find me attractive.

Functions have nothing to do with intellect.

Literally none of those people had any bad intentions, anything they did 'wrong' was an unfortunate side effect

idk man, even reading the descriptions for T and F I have traits from both.
The closest I can get to is a rather soft-hearted INTP

Well
>When I make a decision, I like to find the basic truth or principle to be applied, regardless of the specific situation involved. I like to analyze pros and cons, and then be consistent and logical in deciding. I try to be impersonal, so I won't let my personal wishes--or other people's wishes--influence me.
>I believe I can make the best decisions by weighing what people care about and the points-of-view of persons involved in a situation. I am concerned with values and what is the best for the people involved.
Which one?

That probably won't help much, nobody knows the difference between Ti and Fi starting out.

very

Attached: 00122.jpg (1355x1920, 607K)

What sort of intellectual activities? F types are better at humanities, T types are better at STEM.

Intp master race here ama

I would do option one then feel kind of bad about it and hope people still like me

This thing always tell me I'm INTP but I never felt smart and I was never interested in any of the subjects that focus more on maths and all that.

My main interest seems to be more towards music and languages. I'm guessing that's still normal? If I remember correctly it said that some INTP people might decided to follow through more with their creative side instead of the more logical oriented one.

Attached: 1533483541512.jpg (850x1200, 491K)

How often do are you successfully able to bend down and suck your own dick?
>I'm an intp fag too.

>INTJ
>Good at talking

stopped reading there
t. intj

I'm not completely hopeless at STEM but it's definitely not easy for me and not something I'm interested in practicing myself.
I used to be more of a reader until I got my own computer and internet took up all my attention. Still enjoy an English class type kind of analysis, though.

You can approach the study of language and music in a logical way.

>be INTP
>never succeeded in sucking my own dick
one of my greatest blunders honestly

Very much the INTP choice. INFP would pick B and then tell everyone to fuck themselves if they weren't happy about it.

Attached: 00123.jpg (1355x1920, 657K)

neat, thanks for the clarification.
I hadn't considered that T types can also just be sensitive pussies like me while Fs can be rage-fueled

I learnt how to speak a bit of latin and a very little bit of swedish by learning how to sing a few songs in those respective languages so I don't know if that's considered logical or not.

Attached: 1533076641997.jpg (434x566, 136K)

Amateurs. I used to be able to when I was thin 10 years ago. Not gay, though.

Friendly reminder that all introverts are nerds who bring nothing of value to society

That's because we don't care about society.

I don't care about the collective. I only care about myself and those that might actually consider close to me.

Intellectually, quite often. physically, not that flexible sadly

are we really that bad?

origigig

Attached: intj.png (1187x771, 87K)

tried the test one more time and it seems to be clear.
That introvert ratio makes me wonder if I should either hermit or kms though

Attached: psychology zodiac meme.png (1128x609, 76K)

Look at and notice the tiny function at the bottom of the stack. They basically have a small dick about it. INFPs have a small dick about external objective reasons and logic, INTPs have a small dick about external objective social values/norms.

It means you're flanderizing yourself.

Attached: 00124.jpg (1355x1920, 572K)

> the faggots who think they're a genius for being intp dont realize this is tantamount to astrology

some people say Karl Pilkington is an INTP

Attached: karl.jpg (620x620, 39K)

Nothing gay about sucking your own dick.
Does make you a fag though
You're already a fag so you have nothing to lose, user.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (394x315, 379K)

I agree that it's pretty much bullshit, especially considering that most people just answer how they view themselves to the shitty tests (very unrealistically), but it's really not on the level of astrological bullshit.

>block54545645745

Attached: gifted-normal ratio.png (485x250, 70K)

>thinking anyone actually puts this much stock in MBTI
>not being rational enough to understand its flaws while accepting the relative truth of its assertions
??????

Any other INFJ sick of all the identity issues? Normally I'm understanding but I'm sick of seeing racism this, sexism that.. I'm a straight white male but I've still got other problems and it's like they just want to invalidate anything that doesn't apply to current trends. It's everywhere I go and it's really obnoxious now.

its a bit meh, its nice to get your dick sucked but then your shooting cum in your mouth; which is messy. fleshlights are way better even though it (obviously) cost money

sauce on the INTP who made that graph

I have never understood the point of shitting on EVERY one of the types
Shouldnt even the most retarded or selfish people be pushing their own personality type as good? Or picking one they wish they were instead as a goal?

Astrology is actually tangible though as transits line up to key events. MBTI is more bullshit if anything.

this is a weird statement because astrology is literally mystical bullshit that sometimes lines up with observation while MBTI is psychological rationalism bullshit that actually lines up pretty well with observation

You can't get fucking 50/50 on the tests. If you're 51% Feeler 49% Thinker, you're a fucking feeler. There's no 50/50.

>Astrology is actually tangible though

Attached: 1518223276301.jpg (249x249, 14K)

i wanted believe this. but you guys KEEP posting about it like a dick contest. take an actual big five test

>personal.psu.edu/~j5j/IPIP/IPIP-NEOstart.html

this is more of a legit test

and
is mentally deficient

Everything in the Big Five other than neuroticism is literally already in MBTI. Extravertersion = E
Openness = N
Agreeableness = F
Conscientiousness = J
Only the Big Five is kind of boring because it can't quickly categorize people.

>Extroverts have been left out of the image because they don't matter
With the exception of ENTP, the BEST type.

Do you even know how Astrology works? I'll give you a hint: it's to do with the Planets more than the signs. Women ruined it with their pretentious bullshit, it's Paganism. Saturn will fuck your shit up, why do you think the Elite worship Saturn?

that test is objectively more descriptive and thorough but we make MBTI threads because its a gateway drug to psychology. i would love it if everyone took a 300 question survey and we were able to have frank discussions about it but at the end of the day it just isn't as fun as MBTI shitposting. i will always support you in your endeavors to turn more people onto big five though.

>Big meme
Agreeableness, openess and extraversion have no clear definitions and are impossible to test for so are just as worthless as mbti tests desu

>any other INFJs actually ISFJs
yes, lots. Did you know that there's almost 10 times as many ISFJs than INFJs, yet INFJ is one of the most common types that people who self-test at home claim to be? Fascinating right?

Attached: 00125.jpg (1355x1920, 305K)

yes, they are included, which is why i said 'take an a actual big five test'

the difference is that they dont try to fit all humans into 16 different boxes. its a more legit analysis of your personality; but yes, all it'll do is reinforce what you already know (as it should)

>tfw no extrovert friend to be sort of a sidekick bitch to but still argue and banter a lot
like a manic pixie dream girl but in bro form

INTP is supposed to be a rarer one but it's all I ever see in online places

i have an idea of how it works but the thing is that it doesn't try to be rational and was purposely vague so that royalty could have their signs read and be flattered by whatever the mystics came up with. astrology is all symbolic. the elites don't worship saturn because it says anything about their personalities, they worship it because it represents their goals and ambitions. do you see what i'm getting at?

I honestly think Astrology is interesting, and I'm INTP, but the planets """explanation""" is absolute garbage. There's no fucking way muh planets positions has an influence on the mind (or if does FUCKING PROVE IT). Stay away from the half-assed rationalization and it's a pretty interesting system.

not exactly, this is a test done by a psychologist. learn the words in a context of psychology, then you know what they mean

>that people who self-test at home
you mean people on the internet. which makes it a lot more likely.

INTP is twice as common as INFJ according to the myers briggs institute, not that it also isn't also one of the most overly mistyped as types.

mbti is done by psychologists too, a psychologist thinking a test is good doesn't mean a whole lot. Even so you can't shill a test here and then not tell us what the test is for. Do you not know yourself?

>which makes it a lot more likely.
citation needed, or at least reasoning.

Attached: 00126.jpg (1355x1920, 377K)

I'm also INTP and had an /x/ phase where I bought a pack of Tarot cards. Sometimes I still draw a few cards in response to a vague life question and try to interpret the cards even though I know it doesn't tell the future at all. It challenges me to look at the question and my life as if it were in the context of whatever cards I drew and sometimes that leads me to new insight.
New Age stuff like astrology or symbolism can be a good or at least a fun way to take a break from being 100% logical.

>citation needed
these are the stats for reddit, for what it's worth

Attached: 197so4ras5121.png (600x371, 11K)

What do Isfj have to do with anything? INFJ are often attracted to politics however modern liberals are whiny bitches, gamergate was funny but I didn't realize how ridiculous things would become.

i wonder how much better (or worse) the world would be if we purged all the INTPs who visit reddit

Wow, it's about irrelevantly far away rocks instead of irrelevantly farther away fireball patterns? Well surely it has legitimate links to the psyche, then.

Hahahaha, im not shilling a test I'm TELLING you about a big five test that shows you what you are in each category. It gives you a fucking bar graph and describes the traits. Im just saying putting faith in something like MBTI isn't accurate. It's closer to astrology than this is- not that this isn't to be taken with a grain of salt as well. Take it or don't, it's just something I feel like is a more accurate look at the mess I look at in the mirror than MBTI saying I'm wasted potential.

Attached: IMG_4106.jpg (1035x955, 207K)

bullshit or not chicks are really into astrology and if you can take her birthday and make enough vague "analyses" that sound legit there's a good chance she'll be impressed or at least interested for two minutes

how do you know if you're a real INTP or not then?

can confirm. not proud of it though. leaves an icky taste in the throat.

I'm unsure if Dawkins is an INTP.

He's very confident, seems quite out-going, and he bases a huge amount of his beliefs in rationality, something a pragmatic Te user would do instead of a, abstract Ti user. Not to mention he is a bit of an absolutist, though as far as I'm aware he's getting a little calmer now.

I feel his placement here is based on the "genius scientist" stereotype rather than based on anything about the actual INTP. He seems a little "J" to me too, very quick to put his foot down, even his followers seem, like him, to be strong believers in rationality and logical, linear thinking (or that is atleast the image they like to put out), demanding proof instead of asking for more information and possibilities like Ne users are want to do.

He's certainly admirable and intelligent, but as far as INTPs go I think the anime image using Yang Wenli is much more accurate.

Again women, it's easy to take out all the bullshit and give a more practical ready. Got a poor Venus/Mars? You're probably a virgin. Retrograde Saturn? Oh that explains NEETs. Plus it's not fated, well in some aspects but it shows potential.

It's not just your mind, your Appearance is based on your Ascendant. And that's what Astrology is, Planets aspects to each other and the signs are how. Donald Trump is Leo Rising with a Gemini Moon let that sink in.

can someone link an accurate test while I have the patience to do it I always get mixed results

They also put neuro with michale Jackson and Justin Timberlake. So it seems pretty shit anyway

if you're into astrology can you tell me why as an Aries I am heavily introverted, shy, hate leadership roles and don't feel a need to punch everyone in the face

INTPs visit this link and post your subtype:
wambly.weebly.com/the-24-intp-subtypes.html

well i'm interested in your take on how accurate its descriptive powers actually are. i can see its validity from a metaphorical standpoint, taking the cycles of the planets as analogies for human life cycles and important events like birth/death/stillness/action. its not a huge stretch.

basically: why do you think astrology is accurate and why do you think MBTI is less accurate?

Attached: 1373218799501.gif (480x301, 476K)

Sagittarius Moon I mean, his Sun is Gemini so that makes more sense.

Just skip to the mb foundation itself
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/extraversion-or-introversion.htm
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/sensing-or-intuition.htm
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/thinking-or-feeling.htm
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/judging-or-perceiving.htm
Be honest and read carefully, some of the language is sort of confusing since it's intended for brainlets. I used to reccomend learning the functions but that takes too long and nobody understands them anyway.

It's worthless since those are all self assessed, even worse being reddit people are obviously drawn to the types that get the most upboats and karma. Everyone uses the internet these days, not just the 10% of the population that are IN types.

>you shouldn't put your faith in personality astrology
>btw put faith in this personality astrology test
>No I don't know what any of the stats mean
>just take it or don't ok

Attached: 00127.jpg (1355x1920, 382K)

What is your Moon? Sun is how you shine, personality is more Moon/Mercury.

INFJs are attracted to progressive politics and have grand plans, ISFJs are conservatives that don't like change

How can I be INFJ and be such a pessimistic/nihilist doomer fuck?
I've done this stupid test a handful of times over the years and it's always been INFJ but I feel like that's wrong.

cafeastrology says taurus is moon and mercury

You don't, it's a theory based on self-assessment. Take the test, take your time, really think about every answer and then get your results. There are a few different tests so take a couple and find areas where you are consistant. And only do it when you're in a good place mentally, if you're stressed out it will fuck with your results. Once you have the answer read into the results, if it sounds like you, read into the theory and familiarise yourself with the functions.

Women are particularly bad for larping as INTPs, or xNTx types in general, there are way too many blogs that read like women's magazines talking about how they "sooo super special and all my girlfriends see my type and say 'that is sooooo you'".

>Women are particularly bad for larping as INTPs, or xNTx types in general, there are way too many blogs that read like women's magazines talking about how they "sooo super special and all my girlfriends see my type and say 'that is sooooo you'".
too true. i've known a few who thought they were INTP and INTJ for example. it's no fault of theirs that they idealized thinking over feeling but they didn't want to admit that they were primarily huuuuuuge feelers lol

Don't forget INFJ, women love pretending to be INFJ. Imagine being feminine and girly, but also super deep and serious, woah!

I'm fucking infp.

Why am I such a faggot even my personality sucks

MBTI is stripped down versions of the archtypes with no reasoning behind it, Astrology is at least based on the planets and stars. I looked at my Dad's death day and Jupiter (my ruling planet) was conjunct my natal Saturn which represents the Father. Too much lines up for me personally not to notice.

I dislike the myersbriggs foundation when it comes to MBTI, I feel like the community has outgrown them and they're a little restraining at this point.

Agreed on reddit though, Reddit is a website that appeals to extroverts, it's casual, it's safe, it's based around getting upvotes, arguments are based on desperately appealing to society and the norm. Just not my cup of tea at all.

And? A lot of INFJ hate SJWs.

I've followed MBTI for years and I'm nothing like a sensor, I don't use Si. I'm a cliche INFJ.

>INTP
CHANGE THAT RIGHT NOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Taurus is calm and subdued, are you a big guy?

average sized, nonathletic and not intimidating