One shot at life

>one shot at life
>born a fingerlet
Is there any hope for me?

Attached: 9BD2DDDC-31B3-4F4A-9622-447DE3337D9B.jpg (520x410, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u made me stare at my palm for a minute like an idiot, op
dont post here again, pls

>be me
>ring finger way longer than index finger
>still a turbo autist
fuck

It literally says you're more likely to be autistic

What kind of retarded pseudo scientific bullshit is this?
>length of fingers determines the number of sexual partners and profits as financial trader
One has to have a below room temperature IQ to even think of making an image as retarded as that.

>ring finger longer than index but still a massive beta
kill me

Attached: IMG_20190401_213958_723.jpg (640x576, 38K)

No, stop trying to change something that was determined by your mother

Try to actually increase your testosterone and lower your estrogen instead of being a stupid retard trying to change exterior factors that show to other people you may have those

Digitlength ratio is actually a real thing. Look it up. It coresponds with pre-natal t levels and is associated with a "more masculine" or feminine brain structure.

As further reding I would recommend Biohistory by Penman.

This was made by someone trying to cope with something. Or from someone who judged a few friends from college.

The only ones coping are you both.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio

No it doesn't, are you blind? It says on the above picture that it's less likely, but that's not compared to the picture below. There's obviously another above that's cut off, showing ring finger>index.

>showing ring finger

>index finger way longer than ring finger
Umm, what do I do?

I understand that.
It's still retarded to try to find a way to forcefully make up a direct relation between finger length and financial success.
You are more than what you were born with.

Based on this I am gay.

It's just a correlation, it's just an observation, no one is saying you're doomed if you have the wrong ratio. Except depressed fucks and assholes who want to discourage others.

It doesn't say that if you have that, you'll definitely have those traits. But you're more likely to have them

Let's force a new meme where the length of your ring finger in relation to your index determines your dick size, then all the women will look at guy's hands lmao

Not really. Take IQ as an example, which is 70-80 genetically determined. You could change 20-30%, but because the source of your genetics also is nurturing you, you get a near 100% result, because your parents not only gave you nature but also nurture. Once you're old enough to think for yourself your personality development is mostly completed. Especially if we're talking about hormones. Pre-natal T levels can't be counteracted post nataly, especially so late. Even substituting it would lead to further droppings. You should be the best you can be, but don't try to deny the near determinism of genetics.

The finger digit ratio is only an indicator of things you should have already seen on yourself. Again, read BIohistory by Penman if you want to prevent it with your wifes pregnancy, as high T levels in preggo women can be influenced by envoiremental factors beyond simple endoctrine disruptors.

are you me?

Attached: 1554622797465.jpg (800x450, 46K)

My index fingers are longer than my ring fingers. So when I put on a pair of gloves there's always a gap in the ring finger when the other digits fit.
But, here's another thing: there's usually a bigger gap in the pinky finger of the glove.
Not sure how much of my issue might be low t and how much might be being a mutant.
I am kind of a low t guy but I all right beard growth and stuff like that so how much my low t characteristics are environmental I don't know.

It's simple, if you're still a virgin past the age of 16 you're low t

that's why I inject exhogenous testosterone

>exho