How important are beards?

How important are beards?

Attached: 3FFFA08D-76D6-4B40-A500-59C676A27E35.jpg (880x870, 87K)

>what you mean to tell me one of the worlds biggest sex symbols and most alpha men is a jawlet
>impossible, gone with such nonesense!

Attached: 234A79A9-060E-454A-A149-AEDC1DF86DEE.png (600x857, 71K)

This is so weird to me. He looks terrible in the (admittedly, limited) new pics without the beard, but he looked great with no beard in Conan. What happened?

cheeks filled out with more fat which gives his jaw/chin less definition

he looks rounder

>jawlet
What did he mean by this?

He got older.

Attached: gettyimages-675854.jpg (1629x2500, 483K)

heavy stubble master race. someone thread me

I never thought that he'd have a short chin and a narrower jaw.

He still looks good, any male saying otherwise is coping because momoa is considered extremely attractive
Plus he's shaving it because he's currently playing Duncan Idaho in the Dune movie

what, his beard looked shit

Dude has 2 chins glued together.

>tfw diamond shaped face

Are his eyes crooked?

Yeah.

JUST

post face

still mogs you though

Attached: goals.jpg (728x728, 53K)

>don't shave again
so many girls told me that... beards are important

Attached: 1518252648127.jpg (1000x1000, 433K)

His eyes aren't crooked, he just has negative canthal tilt, which, CONTRARY to popular Lookism belief, is a male-only characteristic, an expression of exaggerated sexual dimorphism.

>tfw beardlet
>tfw manlet
>tfw balding

Attached: 1554762286515.jpg (640x429, 25K)

LMAO, a sex symbol?
Mike OHearn moggs him in every way.

Attached: moh-01.jpg (500x789, 69K)

>His eyes aren't crooked,

Attached: 05956eb26c0f82584884bb7393c661fa.jpg (236x330, 19K)

Yes, they're not, he just has a negative canthal tilt.

I don't think so

Attached: 1555670691464[1].jpg (655x687, 206K)

Okay, Jason.

His canthal tilt isn't negative.

He looks like a caveman Taylor Kitsch - and that's a good thing.

>negative canthal tilt
what fuck is that? let's search in google
>first result

Attached: incels.jpg (778x516, 80K)

Imagine being an incel like Franco

It's user coping with the fact that he has wonky eyes like Momoa.

Attached: octLUxB.jpg (400x600, 74K)

That description of negative canthal tilt is dogshit, it has nothing to do with attraction, but with peak male sexual dimorphism.

Sadly, I don't have negative canthal tilt, I wish I did, though, since its peak sexual dimorphism.

>having retard eyes is peak sexual dimorphism.

now this is some good cope

>tfw I look better clean shaven

Attached: 1553798862750.png (499x499, 15K)

>male-only characteristic
Have you ever looked at a woman's face? Lots of women have negative canthal tilt, but it's definitely a lot worse for women than for men.

The guy is looking left and right at the same time, but that's not fucked up eyes, it's peak masculinity. You can keep an eye on the opponent and an eye on the women at the same time, you know.

In what way is it cope? That trait expresses itself only in males, mature males at that.

What you perceive as negative tilt in women is just increased deterioration of the upper eyelid skin, some women have really dogshit skin.

No, it's negative canthal tilt. It's not uncommon at all, just go outside and you'll find one within minutes.
It's just really unattractive on women, so there's close to none in any media.

>In what way is it cope?
You're coping about your retarded eyes by believing that it's some masculine trait.

>tfw great face but trash tier facial hair
I want a heavy stubble like my brother, but my facial hair development is like 10 years behind. At least I hope it's behind and it isn't done when it's this bad.

JUST

It has nothing to do with belief, but with anthropological facts (you're more than welcome to check the work of any anthropologist if you've doubts about it) and again, I only wish I had canthal tilt, the only thing I have is increased of the scleral area of the eye, and a scar from a knife wound in my upper right eyelid - a Gypsy once slashed me because I didn't give him some change.

Attached: Me.png (926x926, 2.03M)

increased coverage of the scleral area*, pardon my typo.

I do, at least I think. Sometimes I get paranoid and think my eyes are crooked but my friend assures me its just that one doesn't open as wide as the other, but I also think one is tilted

It has nothing to do with belief, but with anthropological facts, the feature in question expresses itself only in males, and the work of numerous physical anthropologists (Like Carleton Coon, for example), have all the proof you need, if you've doubts about it. Personally, I'd wish I had a negative canthal tilt, but I only have increased coverage of the scleral areas, and a knife wound on the upper right eyelid - a Gypsy slashed me with his knife, since I didn't want to give him any change.

Attached: Me.png (926x926, 2.03M)

Men of our generation must grow copebeards so that we can have children that will not need them.

Attached: Australian-aborigines_500x372.jpg (500x372, 35K)

It could also be increased coverage of the scleral area, it is a protective characteristic, since it provides additional protection for the eyes. Some men develop it on both eyes at the same time, while other develop it one eye at a time.

> beardlets coping by saying he looks better without it

Is he permasquinting?

neat, my left eye must be an eyelet then

It doesn't look that heavy, so I don't think it's some meme shit he's doing. Mine's worse and I have to actively relax my face to squint less than he does.

stop posting your dumb fucking face you absolute faggot

Was just providing proof, pardon me.

t. seething jawlet, facelet, headlet, necklet and shoulderlet

they're important if you have a shite face. facial hair is still bad anyway, just that it's better than being a jawlet

>tfw none of these things
>tfw multiple women have pointed out my wrists are kinda small
>tfw wristlet

Attached: brendan.png (500x533, 457K)

Jokes aside, don't listen to what women say, most of the time, they don't even know what they want or mean.

Beards for the most part are grown by fatties to cover their double chins.

Attached: 1547467768454.jpg (1898x1311, 2.07M)

My dad. Posted the beard picture before. He turns 55 this year, I like the beard better personally.

Attached: D3106CEA-AD93-41DC-8C47-32BEA54265E3.jpg (2048x2048, 587K)

>that moment when your beard trimmer dies for no reason
Imagine having so little personality that you don't only let your beard become your personality, but you think the most mundane thing is worth posting because it's vaguely beard related. On top of that, being self conscious enough to post trash meme format day in and day out.
This is the kind of man who would legitimately say yes if his wife asked if she could fuck other men.

he turns 40 in a few months

Wasn't he supposed to be 60?

Beards on old dudes are okay. They cover up the ravages of time and can preserve looks into boomerdom. Turjey neck is probably the worst feature you get as you age

Attached: 6839688b1adf720354c8aa921bae961f.jpg (721x904, 94K)

this is why it must be assumed that anyone with a beard has an ugly jawline and chin. sort of like how a sjw must assume that all men are rapists, but for the beard thing it actually is valid because reasons.
therefore being clean shaved with a good jawline is superior to having a beard.

nigger literally all you have to do is post a picture of you with your head facing forwards (also known as "neutral")
>inb4 "but craning my head to the side is neutral. this is an accurate representation"

I'm convinced someone is using this poor guy's face to troll this board by responding with seething jawlet. there is no way anyone is so retarded. are you going to respond to every person who says your head isn't facing the camera at a neutral angle again?

Me and you, pal. Beards are makeup for men.

>there is no way anyone is so retarded
anybody who namefags long enough ends up like this.

feels good man

The photo is already taken from a neutral position, it is more than obvious, given the position of my hand and the camera that I've held with it, hard tissue cannot be manipulated with, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say. The position of my head is as natural to me as is breathing.

Then you've rather poor drive and are not persistent, I enjoy entering into arguments with lookismlets and other forms of "the lost and the damned", and yes, I will answer on everything they've written, for I find it amusing how they ignore the fact my features would be even bigger if shot from a distance, since I've only ever taken shots of myself from up close (when doing so,lens distortion narrows down a person' morphology).

>had long unkempt beard yesterday
>decide to shave it into a nice goatee
>shave
>immediately regret it

fuck i want to die, i miss my beard

Lose weight.

It's a mandatory cope for jawlets, just like shaving for hairlets.

But if you have a nice jaw then a beard is retarded.

i am lean, it's just that the goatee looks dumb af

Remove it, then.

Then I’ll look 12 years old

Attached: CCF7B65A-8358-42A1-8E7A-56D29F11A97B.png (750x1334, 1.67M)

this was before

Attached: Capture.jpg (473x762, 67K)

> male only

Attached: 990efac30b9573b381fc26a8002e1e8b.jpg (474x709, 40K)

Attached: proper head posture.png (583x442, 12K)

The worst part about people with beards is how attached they become to it and how it warps their view.
You'll look better without it. You don't have the head shape for a beard.

He's special, don't bully him.

Attached: 1552603571101.jpg (320x422, 22K)

The beard is the adult man's security blanket, allowing him to shield part of his face from view (a form of mask).

fuck! well, I learned a life lesson in this thread

And yet again we learn that beards are for guys to cover their ugly/weird face. Why am i not shocked.

>adult
Every man under 50 with a beard I've met has been an insecure sucker with no direction, not a single exception. Hardly adults.

lol you look like a klingon from the original series. shave it off dude

Yes, male-only, if a woman exhibits it, then her sexual dimorphism isn't properly articulated, same goes for men with positive canthal tilts.

Trivialization of what I've written aside, hard tissue traits cannot be manipulated with, the mandible, the chin, the forehead and the zygomata are static and immovable in the way you you think they can be manipulated with, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Again, they're hard tissue body parts, not muscle of cartilage, and last but not least, changing the direction of where your head is pointing in the photo won't change that.

Sub 90 IQ coupled with severe autism.

It seems you're no longer just a seething jawlet, but you're also butthurt to boot.

lmao, I replied to his post with a lengthy reply talking about level of nostril exposure and the distance between eyelid-browridge visibility at different angles which proves his head is infact tilted relative to the camera. wish I saw his response.

what does it matter from which angle is it shot if it shows what he says he has (large facial dimensions) anyways, your dimensions don't suddenly increase if you turn your head to the side a bit (not as dramatic as in your paint photo anyways)
spergity sperg

lmao this ugly motherfucker
he's lucky that beard grows back over that ugly mug

Yes, and I've refuted your delusions immediately after, it is just a shame you pussied out after your weaponized autism reached the limit of its capacity.

By the way, show face, subhuman, I want to see the apex human in all its glory.

Attached: you're a jawlet.png (1686x591, 61K)

he looks good you faggots. agruably even better

Post your mug

Someone gives this poor dog a treat

you didn't refute shit. if the camera angle is directed at the face which in frankfurt plane, and then you move the camera 1/4th of a circle so it faces it frontally (without altering the camera vertically or tilting it in any way, also without altering the facial position) then you will get a neutral frontal position as well. retarded fuck.

MOGGED

Attached: neo.jpg (800x1200, 108K)

>t. fag

Based and crosseyepilled

The screenshot that I've posted begs to differ, and it is amusing how you're overemphasizing the usage of terminology that is no way meaningful to the matter at hand. The plane you speak of refers only to heads and skulls that are shot from PROFILE-ONLY, which is not the case on my photography, I've shot a frontal, and your remarks about the nose and the browridge are absolute proof that you don't know what you're talking about, for you've either no notion of what nasal depression and projection are, or better yet, how they express themselves on someone' nose (especially if both traits are present on someone' morphology), or the fact that only the nostrils are moderately visible. Further on, the reason why the distance between my upper eyelid and browridge is so visible is because I have a high browridge, you blundering mongoloid, and not because of whatever your delusional mind has come up with.

I'm fucked either way :(

Attached: rekt.jpg (388x290, 25K)