What does Jow Forums think of LSD; changa, mushrooms and DMT?

what does Jow Forums think of LSD; changa, mushrooms and DMT?

Attached: hopium.png (720x340, 192K)

They're for faggots who need to use drugs in place of having an actual personality.

it's not md or coke tho, neither alchool or cigs.

They're worse, cunts on coke or md don't have anywhere near the joe rogan levels of pseudo-depth those fags

People who regularly take psychedelics are the weirdest and cringiest fucks I've ever met. Thousand yard stares, foggy brains, spouting shit pseudoscience. Literally fries your brain

That said, I love taking mushrooms on a sunny day with my mates. Makes me feel like a little kid again. End up doing it once a year or so

> little kid again

this

you feel 3 years old and you tellin me it fries your brain? no, nigga, it builds it back.

Have you ever met one of those boomers who've taken trips every weekend since they were teenagers? It's literally horrifying. I'm not denying the therapeutic benefit in the short term, but they absolutely fry your brain

what about the research that shows that LSD reverses alzheimer's?
well, but you know, you might be right...

maybe PCP tho, not straight acid. straight acid is... safe. I guess. there have been medical research in 2017 and 2018, and I guarantee you this isn't already in the meme concsicouness about LSD.

all the meth heads and cock heads I met say that LSD fries the brain. I think its because they are faggots and mushrooms are only for based heroes. this amphe-niggers are just NPC and share NPC ideas. 10 years before the public gets the latest medical evidence in favor of LSD

LSD is what kicked my ass and got me to get Jow Forums and to socialize in the first place. Haven't been depressed since taking it either.
Can't get mushrooms anywhere, but recently found a dealer with DMT, so might try that at some point.

Lsd is the best drug I've ever taken. Never had a bad trip. Helped with depression. The only downside is that it takes me a long time to come down afterwards. If I drop acid on Friday evening I'm not back to normal again until Monday morning.

this. LSD commands you to stop cigarette, alchool and binge.

>makes me lucid dream with 10/10 detail
>My rem sleep is 21414 times better

dmt kicks you even harder but you don't actually get it. you need weeks to process it. imagine that the single most important life experience with almost any LSD user, is LSD

sober life looks a lie, pale, made of egoism and megalomania. Im so proud Im in the milligram club. Ive taken ten tabs and very few can do it, in the whole world.

made my ''real life problems'' mean jackshit

interesting. that's never happened to me, unless I take benzodiazepines to come down after 16 hours, if I can't fall asleep. but for me personally, the day after LSD is like magic. eveything is interesting, even the drops of water left on the sing. grass, and trees.

not that non LSD user can EVER understand lmao

>you need weeks to process it.
Took me like three months to fully process my first LSD trip and start making changes.

>made my ''real life problems'' mean jackshit
This, except for the 'tfw no gf'. I tried LSD after rolling once every two months for a year and LSD made me realize that no pill would ever replace a loving, caring relationship. A year later and I still got nothin'

bruh, don't fall for the world-trap

do some buddhism, unironically.
if you want to be perfect, study and practice jainism

oh dont worry, Im not indian.

I don't need religion, I need a hug. Did a quick research into jainism, definitely not my thing, out of all five tenants of the thing I can only agree with one, the non-possessiveness one. Sorry, I grew up in a communist/post-communist area, we don't do religion. I can be a nice person without it, I think.

>milligram club
What is wrong with you? Like legit that amount breaks people

I know. I wanted to see the Vishnu sir.

I love the trip but I don't seem to feel it the same way you do the say after. I almost feel a bit agitated and insomnia is a pain in the ass. Maybe more benzos is the answer.

I drop 3 tabs of lsd at a time. It's helped me deal with immense personal issues. It's a transformative drug. When we get some more research done people are going to realize that the mental health applications are huge. It's basically an overdose of perspective. Kinda frightening as well just how powerful it is.

i like the way u put it

So many at my uni, you literally can't get them to commit to plans for shit and conversations with them are strenuous

Justin?