In your current state in life, what is one thing you would add to make it better?

In your current state in life, what is one thing you would add to make it better?

Attached: 46915749_1156777497830830_7187459424317865984_n.jpg (960x806, 107K)

I'm actively trying to get into a relationship, but got turned down everytime by now even while having a friendly relationship with them. So getting in a relationship would make things better, atleast that's what I'm hoping for. Things could very well go more downhill from the stress of maintenance and spilling my depressive, repulsive emotions

I'm sure you'll be able to find someone willing to be in a relationship with you along with things getting better!

Empty words are not needed my friendo

Dear god if u r listening plz just give me a bigger dick

>asking god for a big dick
gay

Some purpose in life. I have no dreams or anything I want to do

A pet. I would like to have a cat or a bird. I don't think I can handle being a relationship, but I had pets in the past and they really help me deal with my loneliness.

I do not believe them to be empty and I do hope things get better for you as you will find someone to fill your void.

Are you insecure or not satisfied with your current size?

You don't have any hobbies user?

Which pet was your favorite?

Attached: 36333906_10209178837826434_214150037200961536_o.jpg (1511x2015, 209K)

The abilities of a Buu-saga Z-fighter.

Attached: e0b0c0f36071037dd2ec8ea93afe4a36a2f8959f_hq.gif (350x262, 646K)

I can't make any use of other people their hopes without clear divine guidance and coaching. I have fallen too deep and the void has already corrupted my mind and soul

either omniscience or a cute gf to hold as I fall asleep, i can't decide.
probably omniscience by a narrow margin.

>You don't have any hobbies user?
I have some hobbies but I've lived my life doing everything half-arsedly and work a part-time job just to stay alive. I've never had any dreams or motivation to do anything and I hate it

I had a cat when I was little. I really loved her, played everyday with her, I was really attached. But one day one my neighbors poisoned her with lead because he had some birds in his home and didn't want my cat to mess with them. Found her just as I was leaving for school, dead on my frontdoor.

That would actually be very interesting.

Have you tried seeking for help? (Professional or Unprofessional)

What about an omniscience cute gf?

So is it more of just doing little things here and there while trying to live paycheck by paycheck?

I'm sorry to hear that user. It's disgusting to believe that people don't care for other pets than their own. At most they should have spoken to you about your cat. If you were able to get a pet this same day, what would you get?

Attached: 46028824_1145666802275233_2965634064159080448_n.jpg (778x960, 140K)

A woman I would actually want to date, I'm tired of bimbos who don't know how to communicate after you're done fucking.

Attached: 1546949996346.jpg (640x816, 96K)

the thought of being put into a mental ward isn't very attractive so no.

a cute omniscient gf would probably be quite a lot to handle, and i think that if I'm going to get the omniscience, it really needs to be mine to be able to enjoy it

Affection. Please.
I need somebody I can trust to push through these walls I've built and thaw my icy heart. The proverbial girlfriend, if you will.

I think I would like a bird. I'm still kind of scared of getting another cat. Either of them would be nice to keep me company while I'm home. It's not justified but I think my neighbor had some rare bird, one of those that can go over a thousand dollars, so I can see why he did that.
Uh, thanks for talking to me.

Money. None of my problems can't be solved with money.

If your answer isn't pic related GET OFF MY BOARD FUCKING NORMALFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1430579288379.png (900x450, 119K)

It probably won't solve all of your problems user, but why don't you adopt a pet? That's what I been thinking lately. They really help you with your loneliness. It's the best solution, but it helps a little with the pain.

I would agree it's hard to find someone to keep proper communication other than having a fuck with lacking feelings.

I myself am about to reach that certain point but I sadly/luckily have a family that doesn't believe in mental health issues.

Of course it would be your own, then use the ability to help you gain a cute gf for yourself.

It's hard to trust people especially when they tend to have selfish agendas when it comes to being in a relationship. You'll find someone to love you very much user.

A bird sounds like a nice pet to have, I wish I could get one at the moment but sadly can't. You don't need to thank me user. You're more than welcome to talk to me until this thread dies.

Did you mean your problems can't be solved without money? If so, it is understandable if you're talking about debt and bills.

Attached: 32271308_620955668252894_6543692518691700736_n.jpg (640x465, 65K)

oh yeah. I would have thought of that if I was omniscient.

fake it till you make it.
kill your weaker self along the way every time.
either we find the warm embrace of the holy light or we fall into Hell. either way I'm excited to see what the future hlds

Why would I be asking for a BIGGER dick if i wasn't satisfied with the CURRENT size of my dick?
Did you just want to talk to me? Did you want my precious (You)? Well here you go friend

Attached: 16f.jpg (680x495, 47K)

Drugs. Unfortunately I'm not normie enough to know people who sell them and too paranoid about getting caught to actually try and get them.

Only time will tell whether things get worse or better.

You could be overthinking about it but then again I believe everyone is insecure about something about themselves sometimes. I don't really care for the (You). I just believe people need to express what they really want sometimes.Did you want someone to talk to?

Any specifics drugs in mind?

Attached: 36359948_1740929805961214_590936046221393920_n.jpg (640x360, 25K)

I need to get my license. I'm working on that now. Hoping to get it this year.

If this trap off of Grindr would stop being a cock tease and let me rape her boicunt

I would TOP your boipussy user if you want a big dick

Fix my face. I have just s very weird looking one. Sunken in eyes and ugly nose just really all around ugly.

Attached: 1543198678467.png (478x433, 387K)

Probably just some better grades, not outstanding, im just sick of the D's and shit

I'm glad you're working on your license user.

How's that going for you? Think you'll be able to?

Attached: 69940678_p0.png (1700x1218, 1.06M)

I should be able to fuck her boicunt this weekened actually, tonight I have a twink coming over to give me head and then leave.

will you be my boyfriend user. i want you

I don't have time for anything more than a goldfish. And even then I'd have problems with room because I have nowhere to put the tank.
>It's hard to trust people especially when they tend to have selfish agendas when it comes to being in a relationship. You'll find someone to love you very much user.
I won't find anyone because I don't have any contact with females. My ego has accepted this fate but the id and (or?) super-ego resist.

Unlucky with genetics is probably one of worst things in life. Hopefully you'll be able to change it to how you'd want it.

How are you getting D's user?

Got yourself a lewd week ahead of you.

I'm assuming you won't prefer a femboi or trap either right?

daily nutritious meals and hrt prescription ..[10 years ago]

>be me
>severe alcoholic
>cut out the alcohol
>start exercising
>liver still hurts and im still miserable
Theres nothing you can do to make life more bearable.

What's stopping you from trying to start now user?

Attached: 571f5f4d7f04713fd0b7f3501c86c325.png (298x358, 35K)

Unfortunate for your liver to be in that state when you're now trying to cut out the alcohol. There's nothing in the world you can add to make it better for you user?

Higher levels of dopamine

Bad grades user here, its really just demotivation, i struggle to get up and get to school much less actually be able to sit through 90 minute classes and learn a bunch of useless shit

>wanted to for some time now but could never figure out how to get it myself
>hikineet
>mother did bring up visiting a hospital/doctor few weeks ago for health reasons
>actually reply via writing a small note since it was a good excuse for me to go
>hear nothing again of it weeks later
suppose it may just be a matter of time
would very much like to see a doctor for more than just that though

plan on writing another note and possible several others until I go.

A gee-eff.

I would like Bailey Jay to fuck my ass and let me suck her girlcock

A mommy gf, thats pretty much all I want right now

Honestly, all I want is a fuck buddy I can call my equal or more - a partner. I'm sick of being told that I can't have this due to redpill shit and the "friendzone" meme

it could hurt for upto 2 weeks while im still detoxing. Im not terribly concerned, but it does give me a some anxiety. But no, in my current state of life there is nothing i could have or do that would satisfy me sadly. I just want some chill pills and a stiff drink, and i dont have either.

>I'm assuming you won't prefer a femboi or trap either right?
No because I am sadly still sexually only attracted to women.

ONE GIRLFRlEND PLEASE

I believe we could all use high levels of dopamine. I miss that feeling.

If you're in high school, just bear with it till your last year, after that school will just be optional. If in college, then try to focus on the end goal that it'll worth in the end for you. I do understand your problem of having no motivation to go to school and deal with school itself.

Try to keep writing those notes. Try to push it.

A gee-eff to love you and tell you about their day?

Sounds pretty kinky user.

I'd do anything at this rate for a caring mommy gf. I feel you user.

It is possible to have that.Fuck what everyone says.

Maybe try to focus on getting healthier, it might make a difference for yourself and your liver.

Fair enough user. I still believe there is a chance for you.

Small, Medium, or Large?

Attached: 8f413d27e3fc7118d1ea00361f2c9e3f.jpg (1016x995, 303K)

Heh...

SmaIl.

Attached: 1437425266738.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

A kilogram of adderall, ideally

being mentally fucking healthy

be my bf me byf my bfoyrifn mbbe by boyfreind bem yfrbiend

One small girlfriend coming up.

Would that make you feel better user?

Can you think of any ways to try to work into being mentally healthy?

are you asking me to be your bf user mbbe?

Attached: 000010.jpg (1273x1232, 574K)

by all means
yes
okee-dokee
fo'shizzle
affirmative

>Would that make you feel better user?
Yes, I have some issue with my brain that the doctors can't figure out
It seems to manifest as idiopathic hypersomnia with severe clinical depression
Thankfully I have an appointment to get medication (stimulants, not just shitty SSRIs) next week

I'll try - don't communicate with them often since its mainly a matter of health, they should be willing to listen I think. thanks ~

>It is possible to have that.Fuck what everyone says.

Can you chalk it up to experience? I believe you and know it myself to be false, but would love to hear some perspective.

a decent job or enough money to start a small business or day trade

You fell for the "I don't like you that way but we can remain friends" trope again user?
Pathetic.

To be taller
more intelligent
A relationship with a girl or a good friend
Courage
If I had any one of those things my life would be far better than it is or ever was

A fuckin license and a group of drifter homies would be nice.

Drifting is like opioids for me.

Attached: kawa.jpg (950x633, 502K)

A qt bf that loves me

A gf and my life would be perfect.
I'm just a lazy NEET. The reason my life is decent is the reason i dont get laid. Add a gf to this life style and it's heaven.
I'm even good looking, fit and play instruments. It's not like the girl would be losing anything, we could just bang and chill all day, after all I don't do shit.

a/s/l
ocup/hob/rac

Hopefully the medications will help and make everything better for you.

There are a few people who have given interest in me who have pretty much gave an option to become pretty much a fuck buddy while acting like a partner. The thing has to be mutual and have a firm agreement that you both want the same thing or else it ends up turning bad. The usual case being that they want to become official when you don't really want to.

Have you tried networking to get into a decent field?

You could build up your knowledge, and also your courage over time. Having a decent relationship with someone is hard to get usually if you're expecting a long term one as well.I believe in you user.

Drifting drives my adrenaline to the edge but I hope you get your license and find a couple of friends to do things with!

One day user. One day.

Wouldn't your only suitable candidate gf have to be a NEET as well?

Attached: 51b98654547ba17a0aaa90f3404826eb.png (475x494, 242K)

It's pointless user. Im a twink and only into other twinks.

implying i'm not a twink/femboi myself
pathetic

the ability to melt peoples flesh off their bones by looking at them

GF. Not a live-in one yet, but just a GF.

I think that is the first time I've ever heard of such an ability.

Attached: 90c8d7f8e90974064c32f6049fc469938c409f87ee59e4b5101ac3d921f71dab.png (341x333, 22K)

Literally nothing other than a shit ton of money can help me.

Oh. In that case, I live in kansas, just turned 23 and like anime and vidiya.

Is mental health a thing? If so, that. If not, I have no idea.

>america
every
single
time
bruh.sfx5

What would you buy with all that money user?

Yes I would believe wanting to be mentally healthy is a thing.

Attached: otxep9XmVh1vch8d1o4_500.png (409x540, 260K)

;_;
Even when cute boys live in America they can easily be a 26 hour drive away...

It's a toss-up between two options.

One possibility is a winning lottery ticket so I don't have to Work For A Living anymore, which would probably free up enough spare energy that I could fix everything else I dislike about my life. I don't really need that much, to be honest, just enough that I can pay my bills, support my hobbies, and do nice things for my friends.

The other possibility is a healthy relationship with a compatible girlfriend, which would also free up a hell of a lot of spare energy that I waste trying to compensate for the colossally draining and debilitating black hole of loneliness. This would probably improve my life even more than the lottery ticket... But to be perfectly honest, at 42, my imagination just doesn't stretch that far anymore, and I think the lottery ticket is a hell of a lot more likely to actually happen.

Theoretically there are ways I could achieve my goals, but I'm running way beyond capacity right now already and simply can't.

Money. I have a fiance that I love but were both working full time and were broke af. Or I'd settle for dental care lmao.

A cute white girl that can cook, desu. I'm Asian and my gf is Asian. We both work fulltime jobs and don't have time to cook. We both like to keep things tidy so you don't have to do housework. We both appreciate the aesthetics of a cute white girl.

I'm in decent shape, 7/10 face, 6x5, good hair, decent fashion sense.. so I guess I'd like a high-iq goth qt

OP here.

I'm glad to see a lot of you express what you guys want in your life and the many different answers I was able to see. Sadly I have to go to sleep to try to revamp my sleeping schedule.
Have a pleasant day,evening,night, fellow robots.

Attached: c9c.png (600x695, 220K)