A 4th voice appeared in my head

>a 4th voice appeared in my head
>he only speaks french
What the fuck do I do? I don't even know french.

Attached: 1553509235.png (499x497, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGnynehc-ZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe you should try not being fucking insane retard

Attached: 9u6xkrajp0p01.jpg (645x756, 158K)

How do you know he speaks french?

Conquer his voice. He was meant for that.

Put a skirt on and let me fuck your boiholes is what were gonna do

Do any of the voices tell you your penis is actually a boiclit?

>What the fuck do I do? I don't even know french.
You could try learning French m8

Follow your voices advice and go on Grindr, you know you are the sissy twink bottom let your boicunt finally get TOPPED.

I studied it back in school and I can recognize it. I can only discern certain phrases like "qu'est-ce que c'est" and "avec moi". I also think he keeps saying things about my mother if I remember the word for it correctly.

If you start taking estrogen and wear girl panties these voices will go away

Guys, I'm not THAT mentally ill. Please.

>Have only one voice in my head
>He tells me that everyone is conspiring against me, and I should just kill myself

Luckily I know it's not real, so I can mostly ignore it. I'm not on meds either. My therapist said my condition is light enough that I really don't need it.

The biggest issue is when I have a thought, and I'm not sure which "personality" it's coming from. That's where I get frustrated and depressed.

Essaye de m'ignorer.

I dont have a voice in my head. What does this mean?

Attached: raw.png (500x380, 316K)

Connor is my husbando

Just a different way of thinking. Not all people have an internal monologue. Do you think in images or concepts?
I think concepts is actually the superior way of thinking, because your thoughts are instantaneous and don't need to be narrated to you by your inner voice.

What happened to this board

Fuck

Attached: 1546989153699.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Reiko happened
That's what

You just gave that one guy fishing for (You)s four of them. Anyone with half a brain will know that all that trap bullshit is just trolling. And those who don't kinda deserve to ruin their lives (and assholes).

I bet the voices tell you you need to transition and take the pink pills

exorcism
duh
before you hurt yourself and other people

Attached: boards.4chan.org 1475857789859.jpg (879x452, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VGnynehc-ZU
You know what to do.

Concepts, I don't have a voice and rarely visualize images in my head which my friends think is really weird. However, I read, write, and memorize much faster than average. The trade off is I suck at forming coherent sentences while speaking

No
The voices tell him to kill the fags and do his part to serve in the Hetero Liberation Army

If he refuses to integrate into your culture then you should deport him and the three others that let him in.

Attached: hm.jpg (125x119, 3K)

Take some anti-schizo pills you pathetic fucking bot.

You learn french you retard.
And then you hear L'empereur's advice and finish the job... or end up in a mental hospital idk.

is it a girl voice? If so then you can consider youserlf to be a lucky bastard

>tfw no french gf in my head to whispers sweet thoughts and dark secrets to me

Why even live

Attached: 1546727567005.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

Learn French. He knows the truth.

Is there a way to develop this. I mean hearing voices. It sounds kinda fun to have a friend/person with you all the time

Napoleon would weep if he saw the fucking state of France

look into tulpas ,user, it can apparently be visual and touch as well though it seems like it might take a lot of willpower and dedication to get it right.