Is this the ultimate red pill, or PUA garbage?

Is this the ultimate red pill, or PUA garbage?

Attached: 41T59dtwoFL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (323x499, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bookofpook.neocities.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go check his podcast on youtube and then come to your own conclusion.

read the manipulated man op

The ultimate redpill is be yourself pill.
>harder than it seems.

The dude who wrote this is so cringey. It's like he got stuck with the mentality of a 13 year old.

Can you explain what exactly is cringey?

I am someone who thinks PUA can be great (at helping autists develop their skills with women, etc), i also would be considered as a decently 'red pilled' person in general. But this book just goes too far. I didnt like it that much. This book is writen from a MGTOW mentality that is basically comparable to the "i dont need a man" women. He is completely ignoring the fact that it is actually possible to have a loving relationship with a person and continuesly tries to make everyone believe that the only proper life to live as a man is a life where you must absolutely not settle down, and keep screwing around as much as you can.

it's not PUA but it's a good read on what to expect from most women. rollo is pretty cringey and it comes off as pseudo science but if you have any experience with women you know it's mostly true. of course not all women are as described (basically feral animals craving dominance during their younger years and while they're ovulating, who hide their nature because of social stigma and judgement) but it's mostly true. women are wired a certain way and they can't help themselves. neither can men.

>This book is writen from a MGTOW mentality that is basically comparable to the "i dont need a man" women. He is completely ignoring the fact that it is actually possible to have a loving relationship with a person and continuesly tries to make everyone believe that the only proper life to live as a man is a life where you must absolutely not settle down, and keep screwing around as much as you can.

That's not true. Rollo is married. He says married life is tough due to hypergamy becoming less and less constrained by society but that it's doable. That should be immediately obvious

>women are wired a certain way and they can't help themselves. neither can men.
Thats where i have to disagree. There are plenty of people who can actually control themselves and take long term responsibility. This whole MGTOW community seems to consist out of men who had bad experiences with women and now think that all women on earth are bound to cheat on their partners as soon as they get the chance to fuck chad. Yes.., the book presents many eye opening red pill facts, and yes, women are hypergamous, etc etc. That is all true. But the whole narrative of the book (and the MGTOW mindset in general) that all women are completely overcome by lust and that it is impossible to ever trust someone or form a truely loving relationships is so ridiculously exaggerated. Like i said in , these peoples mindsets are the male equivalent of the emotionally damaged "i dont need a man" women.

>That's not true. Rollo is married. He says married life is tough due to hypergamy becoming less and less constrained by society but that it's doable. That should be immediately obvious

He might be married, but i read that book and it without a doubt fully radiates that entire image of fullblown MGTOW.
I mean, cmon, he advices people to always have several girlfriends who you keep on a leash before eventually choosing 1 to settle down, etc..

>There are plenty of people who can actually control themselves and take long term responsibility.

He doesn't say ALL. Of course not all of anything is one way. and it has nothing to do with MGTOW. MGTOW encourages having nothing or as little to do with women as possible while Rollo is obviously encouraging still interacting with women.

There are some good insights in to how sexual dynamics works and what strategy some women will use in the game of relationships and sex and that kind of stuff. You get less naive and the chances a woman will be able to play you goes down.

IDK read it and make up your own mind.
That's the ultimate redpill.

Attached: Strong enough.jpg (720x524, 39K)

Based and freethinkerpilled

bookofpook.neocities.org
The real red pill

Proof or GTFO bitch

Attached: 1545511901930.gif (300x228, 2.09M)

There are many truths in that book, but it's mainly mental masturbation of an 11 year old dessu

Attached: 1554131026103.webm (800x800, 2.49M)

I discovered Rational Male last night as well as RooshV. Honestly the most important articles I’ve ever read in my life. Considering breaking up with my 7/10 1 yr gf to fully embrace clown living. Im inspired to take the Brenton Tarrant approach in promoting accelerationism of the social collapse - only through tactics of putting on the clown game to conquer women and then redpilling them the morning after. Only through massive female dissatisfaction or total collapse can we return to a monogamist dominant society in which our incel brethren can have a chance.

Im even open to bringing in 1000000’s of muslims so that we can embrace sharia — islamic societies don’t have these kind of issues with female hypergamy.

The red pill is for coping losers of the genetic lottery.
Take the black pill and become a real man if you have the genetic potential to do so.

For context, I’ve got a body count of fifteen at age 24...I will be in school/training for doctorate until I am 30 and reading the Appeals To Reason article on Rational Male was incredibly painful because its exactly what I did to one of my hs crushes.

I had sex with 2 other girls in hs but this particular girl was the top for me. Went through puberty hardcore mirin here and she was in my friend circle. I behaved exactly like Rollo described with trying to convince her of all the work I had done to set myself up to have a great future and a great body (3 sport athlete and lifter in hs). But honestly the Good Man Game is only a good tactic with older women or in poor communities...and it doesn’t stimulate women to be fiery in bed. I tried to nab this girl on an eventual ultimatum and then after I demanded to know why she wouldn’t even consider dating. Ended up blocking and deleting her everywhere. Went cold hearted and just had slampieces for my next 10 girls.

Honestly the clown game vs good man game is an incredibly woke view to have and has redefined the entire interaction for me. It aligns with personal experience in which I’ve had the most success when I did ballsy things like taking a girl to dinner and ordering for her - things that make strong impressions are favorable over being that quiet, studious provider type. You can be a successful provider but that shouldn’t define your personality and it often does due to the substantial amount of time and effort spent securing a good future.

virtually unreadable, uses too much of the "red pill" dogma and vocabulary
there is an element of truth to all of it but you have to grow past the ideology at some point and realize that it's just a framework

I am currently considering to trigger a Dissociative Identity Disorder or somehow completely discarding everything I did and learned in my 22 years. The more I give up (of myself and my current values) the brighter the metaphorical fire of my new life will burnI feel like I can't give up my values without somehow throwing away a huge part of my personality, since that's what makes me who I am, but the whole redpill shit is completely going against all of my values, so is the degeneracy of todays' society. I can't even live in the real world, I have to isolate myself from time to time and use books or dream worlds as means of escapism, where true love exists. As you can imagine I am a virgin, but I hope or wish that true love exists, because I won't under no circumstances have sex with a woman, just necause I think her body is desirable, so learning about shit like this is a fucking blackpill to me try to reject, because it destroys everything I want or desire in life. It's meaningless to me I, I even escape reality right now as I am writing this shit, becaue I am afraid of it, if this is really how this world works my ego and super-ego (according to Freud) as they exist need to die, but that doesn't happen so I have to split my personality and create a dominant version to take over my body, that I have been training for 5 years for no apparent reason.

Attached: auge.png (528x467, 487K)

no hate but I hope you find a good therapist. def try multiple or you might end up with the wrong one

Attached: 1555636095721.jpg (800x800, 55K)