Do men or women have it easier changing their attractiveness?

Attached: ouch.png (824x1456, 549K)

Women = lose weight
Men = gain money

Depends whether you personally find it easier to get a good job or easier to eat less.

Pretty much this, your attractiveness as a male relies in your success in your career and personality more so than your looks, so long you're not ugly as sin or an autistic man child that is.

Unironically men

Men have it easier changing their attractiveness. Male attractiveness is less concerned with looks and physical appearance although it does play a big part, those traits can be overlooked with enough money. No super ugly woman, no matter how rich, can marry a chad (not withstanding fetishes)

Women are either good looking or not, this is objective. They can hide things or trick you with makeup and form fitting clothing, but the truth comes out when the lights go on and the clothes come off. Men don’t have that luxury to the same degree, and can cover up physical flaws with personality and resources.

It’s easier because men have more options, but requires more work. Women are either hot or not, some get fucked, others get it on easy mode.

>just get rich bro, it's that easy

> Do men or women have it easier changing their attractiveness?

What is makeup? You fucking stupid retarded monkey nigger shit cum jannie dog

if you aren't a moron, money is easy to make. the point is, people are capable of making more money. people are NOT capable of changing their genetics to become objectively more attractive, so all women can do is cover themselves with makeup and clothing or become fit.

at the same side really good looking males can get pussy regardless of their social or financial standing

>just be born again bro, it's that easy
Which one is easier? See where he's going?
It may take years or decades but a man can restructure himself through the hardest fucking work, while women, even though the majority are not compromised by genetics, depend solely on them

>Which one is easier?
Theres only one way to find out, faggot

>so all women can do is cover themselves with makeup and clothing or become fit.
essentially, easily changing their appearance in substantial ways.

>while women, even though the majority are not compromised by genetics, depend solely on them
False. And even if it were true there's only a very narrow category of truly ugly women, genetically. Since most men find almost all women already attractive, the smallest and easiest changes can boost her more effortlessly.

I think I'm a moron, how do I make more money?

become a professional faggot

It's easier for women to look better in the short term with makeup/botox etc. and easier for men in the long term by improving themselves physically and socially. Now stop coping and start lifting.

hey op
you put your post in the subject box not the main text box
now that we got that out of the way i hope you have a nice day

the appearance change only lasts as far as the bedroom. that's why I always joke that you should take a woman swimming on the first date.

there is actually a very wide category of ugly women, it's just that ugly men have really low standards and are willing to provide resources to ugly women who are representing themselves as better than they really are.

Not OP, but thanks for the handy reminder to always double-check before clicking
>post
Have a great day, user.

Would you consider a refusal of a swim-date a red flag, user?

Who cares

Men. It's easier for us to lose weight and gain muscle and change wardrobe. Even the Black Ops shirt guy would look decent with a new haircut and 20 pounds of muscle on his frame, which is achievable in 2 years, even with suboptimal training.

Women's attractiveness seems more determined by genetics. With that said, simply not being fat goes a long way.