Ask a real life mommy GF anything while I vacuum and bake shortbread!

Ask a real life mommy GF anything while I vacuum and bake shortbread!

Attached: uh03.jpg (772x1080, 116K)

How large/big are your breasts?

you aren't a mommy gf your a stay at home cum dumpster whore. Mommy gfs work while their boy friend stays home

How big is your neckbeard?
What's your best anime?
What's a good investment nowadays?

Attached: 1416598657138.gif (500x269, 326K)

C cups! Not too big.

It's actually my day off today and tomorrow. I work full-time but still usually cook and clean! My fiance goes to school. Sometimes my fiance will make me dinner and do the dishes if I have to work late though.

I don't have one! My favorite is March Comes Like a Lion. I'm not sure.

Attached: Brown_hair_girl_ponytail.png (400x562, 237K)

Could you give me a hug? I just want to rest my head on some warm breasts

Attached: 18544687.jpg (1600x900, 120K)

why would you willingly make this thread knowing how much it would hurt those of us who don't have mommy gfs? what is your end game?

Attached: 1536128171834.png (718x782, 418K)

I know this is a larp but I like pretending.
Do you ever wear a virgin killer sweater like pic related?
What qualities do you find the most attractive in a man?

Are you a white woman or a non white? What is your ethnicity?

forgot pic
do you let your bf lick your armpits? would you?

Attached: forgot image.jpg (850x1202, 516K)

What are some good tips for being a mommy gf? The guy I'm talking too most definitely has some type of mommy kink. Does it still work if I'm a year younger than him? Also I hope your shortbread comes out tasty!

Attached: 27321996-7861-455B-A496-8D616B55BD42.jpg (575x1024, 61K)

post your shortbread recipe you bastard

So so so much this OP...Why

Attached: 1547436980810.png (1066x384, 168K)

How do you know someone wants to be mommy gf?

>fiance
should have started with that you cold bitch!

No, hugs are reserved for my fiance. I'm sorry user.

I thought since you guys like them a lot you might be curious or want to know what it's really like.

I don't because I'd probably have to import one. My fiance's joked about it before though so I was thinking of ordering one close to his birthday. He asked to lick them the next time we got intimate once and I was all for it. He ended up not doing it though so maybe he forgot. I made sure to wax too.
I like guys that like receiving a lot of affection and aren't cold to me either, even if they're only super affectionate behind closed doors but they better be okay with holding hands. I also like ones who open up to me a lot about problems and worries. It's okay if it takes a while (it did for my fiance). Politeness and kindness is really cute too, especially if they say thank you a lot to me. My favorite part about my fiance is that he's really kind and understanding to workers. tldr: kindness, affectionate, politeness, open to me about their problems, but shy in general is good too.

Half asian and half white; Korean and Polish. My parents were both immigrants.

I'll be back in a bit cause I'm gonna drive to get something I need for dinner!

You need to see this, woman

Attached: F9AC1D5F-398B-4ADA-81BD-AB7C80626CE7.jpg (1024x1214, 101K)

Post something that proves how much of a mommy you are.

>Sometimes my fiance will make me dinner and do the dishes
>I like guys that like receiving a lot of affection and aren't cold to me either
>I also like ones who open up to me a lot about problems and worries.
"One-sided" is not really the phrase, because it's not as if he's emotionally absent from the relationship, but there's still a certain asymmetry to this relationship. Like what he brings to it is basically soaking up your affection and unburdening his baggage on you: it's a relationship in which you invest a tremendous amount of emotional labor and he, well, doesn't. It's essentially a milder form of a martyr complex, isn't it? You're not there being someone's figurative or literal punching bag, but you're still not being treated quite like you deserve to be. Or maybe it's that you feel secure in being with someone who oughtn't dare to do anything that could hurt you, like growing apart or having a life of his own, since how could he after everything you do for him when all he does is take, take, take? There's more to this relationship than meets the eye, and sooner or later he's going to violate some unspoken, subconscious expectation that you have and you're going to be very unhappy. That's my gut feeling.

>probably have to import one but he joked about it before
I think it would be a really nice surprise for his birthday
>he asked to lick them and ended up not doing it, even though you waxed
>taking for granted mommy pits
he doesn't know what he has evidently
All the traits you've listed are the exact opposite of what I've been raised to believe women desire in a man, but considering that I look like a serial killer who no one speaks to I think what you say, has some merit.

Why are you on r9k anyway?
fag

Attached: pits.jpg (850x1161, 150K)

bump
one day Ill have an armpit mommy gf

Attached: sample_d178f61136fb11b4490f684accc0940a.jpg (850x900, 204K)

Stay mad, you sad lad.

This is a man. You can tell by the exaggerated feminine typing style.

Attached: 1519357146552.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

shut the FUCK UP user
let me pretend shush

Attached: sample_4351873d3af8169d3e6499a583a56dfe.jpg (850x1202, 574K)

Can you adopt me? Pleaseplease mom

Thank you for your good wishes, they turned out super good. I'm actually younger than my fiance. I won't disclose our ages because some of his friends probably browse here though. All I can say is, it depends entirely on how much you want to do it. I think if it's unnatural for you it could probably be really draining. Honestly, it doesn't really feel like I'm acting out a fetish or anything. Just care as much as you can for him, love him, and cherish him. Make sure to praise him too. Things like, "Im proud of you", "good job", calling him cute, etc. Maneurisms can be good to think about too. I think occasional "sweetie"s are nice since a guy can call you mommy but it's not like you can call him son or something without it being forced. Give him a lot of hugs and try to get him to lay on your lap/chest too and of course bake him surprises.

I have a cousin I'm close with that's kind of a mommy type too and she's really, really nice to their siblings and cooked for them growing up. Her friends really trust her with their issues and it seems like she mostly takes the lead with them (deciding where to eat, planning fun stuff, bringing them together). It's probably hard to sniff out if they're complete strangers though. Maybe hobbies can give you a tip too? I guess big signs are probably their relation with their family though and how they care for others. It's hard to say though.

I think I'll give it a shot then, hopefully I can find a decent quality one.
My fiance was telling me about how went on here for the first time since a bit after we met so I decided to see how it is for myself after all this time. We actually met on r9k. It feels pretty nostalgic but it's pretty different.

I'll get to these when I get home. I'm running a few more errands while I'm out. The shortbread recipe is a jam cookie though so just a heads up. I've made them plain too though and they're still yummy.

Attached: skyfire-915-1200.jpg (915x1200, 287K)

How old are you and how old is boyfriend?

You fiance sounds a lot like me. he is very lucky to have someone like you in his life.

hey thanks for the tips. I also read that you're half korean, I know a lot of Korean girls that are very motherly/mommy-type it must be in your DNA lol. What's your favorite thing to bake? mine is probably pies.

are you the lesbian that always posts in the mommy threads?

>we actually met on r9k
will to live, slowly waning
yeah do give it a shot, did you guys use skype or discord or teamspeak

Attached: sample_857d95a1589f419f153b3e7d9eef38cf.jpg (850x974, 512K)

How do I find a woman like you? What attracted you to the mommy gf lifestyle, and what can I do as guy to attract a mommy gf?

Dear god, all I want is to meet a mommy gf. If I can find her here Ill start going to church again.

thats a stupid reason to go to church but to each his own, I was forced to go until the age of 22 so kind of biased against it

Attached: 577db8ec074f79e15eef03374b8e14ca.png (1000x1414, 1.23M)

Finding a mommy gf would convince me that there is indeed someone watching over me. Why did you go until 22? Thats old to be forced.

Well fair enough, some churches can be really comfy to go to.
Because my parents were pretty extreme Christians, and my father was a pastor. For reference, I wasn't allowed to celebrate halloween, I was forced on halloween to participate in a church show as "moses" when I was 9, instead of a personality they implanted christianity into me, I could go on and on. Refused to buy certain toys because they look like the devil or represent black magic.

Part of me resents them for it, part of me realizes they're mentally under developed. I don't look down on them. I just think they're sick.

Attached: sample_0d849ff339108c7d08bad67c9211f597.jpg (850x850, 139K)

I was raised a similar, but less extreme way. It sucks once you get old enough to realize that your parents were basically manipulating your naivety into believing in the same cloud man that they do.

This thread makes me not regret buying my revolver if only I had the conviction to pull the fucking trigger god fucking damn it.

Same here, I want everyone to die for forcing me to live in this shit world.

>Buys a gun.
>Not willing to pull the trigger on someone.

Never bring your gun to a public place, you'll just be a liability to everyone around you when someone takes it cause you too pussy to shoot a human being.

Attached: cig.jpg (250x250, 9K)

I guess I wasn't clear.I want to shoot my self but I'm too coward to do it.

He was talking about himself you autist

you don't want to shoot yourself and you won't do it, you want whatever you're experiencing to stop
the user was calling you a coward for not being able to shoot a human being, i.e you, a point which you obviously missed

OP COME BACK REEEEEE

Attached: baafbcb9b6a78d8a8139020d30a58bb0.png (475x687, 202K)

Listen here fuckwit, I said he can't pull the trigger on anyone including himself or another person. He's got no business owning a firearm unless he goes hunting.

Attached: 5899845.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

keep going user i need encouragement.

Where did mommy go

>unless he goes hunting
now you're just being an idiot
THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
S H A L L N O T B E I N F R I N G E D.

Attached: 1544126787326.jpg (680x680, 49K)

>Buying guns just to flaunt them

Waste of money

Attached: 4398949.jpg (1001x1200, 114K)

>false premise
opinion disregarded, mental incompetent
:spaget:

Attached: 779a9dcfbad4f3b01c0aa5ab883d9505.png (868x1228, 699K)

Mommy come back

Haha okay, it's not like you even had to consider my opinion anyway. We can spend the next few minutes bickering but I'ma just say you could've spent your money better than just hanging it up on a wall unless you actually use that shit on something.

Attached: 5450894589.jpg (343x427, 29K)

I can understand where you're coming from, especially based on my posts so far, but I don't feel that it's one-sided at all. He still comforts me, supports me, and listens to my problems too. He even takes care of me when I'm sick. He generally does nice things for me and we always have fun together whether it's cuddling inside or feeding ducks at the park. It's just that comforting him is genuinely comforting for me too, especially because it's someone so dear who also helped me.
I used to be someone who wouldn't go outside for months at a time. The sun would hurt my eyes and I'd only leave for neccesities. I was also probably very selfish. After I met him I was inspired to better myself, for both of us. It doesn't feel like he takes and takes. It feels like I give, take, give, take. Maybe it's not in ways you'd expect from most relationships, but I couldn't be happier.

>sooner or later he's going to violate some unspoken, subconscious expectation that you have and you're going to be very unhappy
Can't that happen anyway, though, regardless of your relationship's dynamic? People break up for bad reasons all the time. Infact, it might be more likely for a serious relationship to end on a bad note, rather than a good/neutral one. Resentment can grow in anyone. I don't think of him as a perfect being or anything. We've worked out a few rough patches already, which is what a relationship is really about I think. I can genuinely say we've been happy together 1000000x more than we've been unhappy. I can't say what the future holds but all I know is that I hope we're together for a long, long time. Sorry for rambling.

tldr: He makes me very happy and I make him happy. We both support eachother. If anything ever happens, I'm confident we can work it out together or at the very least, we'll both try. It's a wonderful feeling to have someone to genuinely give your love to, knowing that they'll reciprocate. Isn't that what most people want in life?

Attached: 136f9f710303f8a74c1211779047d9a8.jpg (894x894, 87K)

>replies to me
>ITS NOT LIKE YOU HAD TO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY LOL
well p. much, we have different priorities.
my priority is spending a few hundred dollars once to make sure my home is safer.
whereas your priority is getting gang raped by tyone after he steals your TV.
welcome back

Attached: neko.jpg (850x1253, 194K)

The purchase was at first for self defense I live in a neighborhood full of dangerous people and yes I can shoot a human done it already.I just can't bring my self to shoot my self.

This mommy is pure. Maybe there is hope for us after all...

Attached: 8A3D5077-8BA3-49EC-A940-C61A255E57C0.jpg (500x326, 18K)

I have a dream that one day all robots will have mommy gfs

Attached: y5wm59p47l2y.jpg (634x744, 44K)

Sounds like I misjudged your relationship, and like you've got a good thing going. You're both pretty lucky to have found each other.

>whereas your priority is getting gang raped by tyone after he steals your TV.

I was never against firearms user, I think you think that I'm some gun grabber who came to shame OP for even having a gun. Oh well it's best to let it go now, have a good one.

God bless then I'll take everything back

My own mother's emotional distance and apathy in my life as well as her inability to form loving, lasting relationships has left a gaping hole in my social development. I desperately desire a mother figure in my life, not just as a fetish but as someone to validate my feelings and provide me with caring love I never recieved. I'm developmentally stuck as a child in an Oedipal stage. Is there any possibility that a woman would be willing to accept this emotional responsibility?

Attached: 2D29C0C2-BCDC-48A0-9005-E32864D9B6CA.jpg (320x240, 14K)

Dumb larp threads. Kill yourself you lonely lonely man.

Shut up and kys you faggot

It's okay. Again, I understand how you got that impression. I know we're lucky. I never really believed in fate and I know it sounds lame but I think it was really something that we met, especially given the timing.

I'll answer a few more questions in a bit (including the ones I missed) cause I'm doing dishes and cleaning up! Sorry for the delay. I started cooking when I got home and the thread slipped my mind.

Attached: anime-girl,-cook-229801.jpg (1920x1167, 235K)

For the first time in my life im not even jealous and am just happy about how wholesome and pure this mommy gf is.

I love all ur pics

Attached: 006.png (800x1297, 686K)

mommy pls come back
pls

Attached: 484b1c54bd735a47aabe44b79f6eaaf1.png (1000x1366, 1011K)

I would die for this dream

But then you wouldn't get a mommy gf, because you'd be dead.

Id be dying for a cause I believe in, so that other anons may know the happiness we all crave.

the hero robots need, but not the one it deserves right now

I don't know if this is enough, but here's a tiny cookie tin I made for my fiance's parents. It's gingerbread, shortbread jam thumbprints (same recipe below), and white and milk Dars chocolate thumbprints. Something I whipped up quickly when they visited recently.

8 oz. butter, softened
4 oz powdered sugar
10 oz flour
tsp vanilla (optional)

~1tbsp milk

1. Cream sugar, butter, and extracts if using
2. Add flour and mix until crumbly like gravel (kinda like pie dough, pre-liquid)
3. Add milk. Mix until it comes together. Should happen within 30 sec.
4. Roll out or even pipe, slice, etc. For thumbprints I scoop into about 1 inch balls (or pipe and fill), press down and indent with a tbsp. Then I fill the well with about 1 tsp of jam.

My favorite is French pastry. Mainly anything made with choux. It's so fun and versatile. Pies are great. I made my first one from scratch a few months ago (chicken pot pie) and it was ridiculous. Pie crust is surprisingly simple.

No

We used Skype to talk every day and video chat. We met before Discord was really a thing. A year or two after we met he moved to my city and the rest is history.

Honestly, I'm not sure. I wish I could help more but I don't want to give misinfo or anything. You could stick to girls that like cooking and go from there. I've found that most mommy gf types are really great cooks and enjoy it. I think baking is also a really, really common interest with motherly types, maybe even more so than cooking.
I don't know if anything really "attracted" me to it. It's kind of just natural. I just really love caring for loved ones I guess?
Just be very caring and try not to be too bitter (easier said than done, I know). Treat people well and be kind to your mommy gf if you get one. I said a few qualities I, specifically, find attractive, but that's just me. There's not much you need to do to attract one I think. it's just that they're a bit rare

Attached: IMG_20190117_230254.jpg (1395x1434, 403K)

Thank you for the advice. I really appreciate you putting in the effort to help me!

It's great to see such a love, I feel myself in peace just by reading your posts.
I can only hope to find a woman like you.

You disgust me. You don't belong here. Get out. Go back to your happy little life with your faggot fiance. OUT.

Attached: fuck u.jpg (427x320, 24K)