I'm no longer a manlet

>Be me
>5'3 super manlet
>woke up today got height checked
>I'm FUCKING 5'4
>all I need to do now is stop being a skeleton
>cya later manlets I'm a chad now
also I'm debating if everyone under 5'4 should be shot I think 5'4 is peak male height

Attached: Chad-bachelorette-badboy.jpg (640x854, 92K)

my 12 y/o daughter is taller than you lmao

Then she is on growth steriods and is simply unacceptable

Do you mind introducing me to her? I'll treat her well, promise!

Found the goat fucker

ew Bad user 12 is a no fly zone

You should take estrogen and become a sissy

Anybody 5'3 and under should do that and anybody above should become testosterone filled killing machines

>mfw i'm a whopping 5.479003 feet tall
manlets BTFO

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

5'3 and under is manlet level 5'4 is god tier chad

5"4 is average/peak if you're from Asia like me user. I'm minimum 5"4 and max 5"6. Anyone lower than 5"4 is a girl.

I'm fully white brit fag but I shall play by asias height rules

Are you really from asia or you're just pulling a fast one on us? Either way i would love to get an asian gf

Yes, they're generally cute but not all of them are, some just straight up look like monkeys with crooked teeth and straight up ugly though

I'm moving in to Europe in like a year or so, I'm gonma be considered a manlet there so hard probably

>they're generally cute but not all of them are, some just straight up look like monkeys with crooked teeth and straight up ugly though
how is that a bad thing?

>tfw 5'6"
Get fucked you pathetic manlet.
Just kidding. We are all friends here. Besides, you shouldn't worry about your height.

that went from an ouch to an awhh we are the real chads anything under 5'4 is manlet or maybe anything in the 4 foot range is manlet

I've had my fair share of them and they're clingy psychos since not that much of people would kill to be with them, depends on your preferences I guess. I usually just think of them as friends because I prefer ones who kind of look like westerners (small sharp noses, great teeth, small face, etc.) Those are the ones I'd kill for

Well i'm a sucker for not-pretty girls, i'm talking 4/10 to 6/10 i dunno why but i find them the cutest and that's automatically a 10/10 for me

>they're clingy psychos since not that much of people would kill to be with them
you're just making it sound even better now.

what the fuck, my 14y friend is about 5.7 and he is pretty good looking (no homo)

Attached: Chanlo.png (768x614, 7K)

I am 174cm about 5 foot 8, i would be a giant to you faggot

Hey Hey Hey all us above 5'3 people are friends lets dial it down pal we all men here

Is there no one above 6 foot here wtf
I was 5'11 at 14 and I am now 6'3
All of you are noobs at life

Attached: distorteddd.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Lmao all you anglo saxon cucks thinking that height is the only problem why you can't get laid, in reality its the impression you leave, i once worked with one who was a manlet like he was a head smaller than me and i am small at 5,8 but he got pussy like on a bandwagon because he had personality

How is it being a brit? Like I said, moving to europe soon (UK) specifically and I'm probably gonna look like a fucking dwarf.

Is everyone else there taller than 5"4-5"6 or what? I'm fine with my height btw

5'4 6'3 there is no noticable difference and that is why 5'4 is peak male height its simple math

even when I was 5'11 and 14 I was a whole head taller than 5'4 people and they always looked like manlets
at 6'3 you look like midgets

Welp so far no one has mentioned my height so I'm super lucky the only time it does get mentioned is when I'm with my friend but thats because he is a 6'4 autismo but apart from him everyone seems to be around my height or unnoticably taller so life is good as a 5'4 demi god in the UK
Lies fake news we look like gods to you

I'm actually 5'8" which is just above the manlet cutoff, 5'7" and below are truecels but not me, I'm chad because I'm 5'8" which is average. The other day I was standing next to my 6' friend and it was hard to tell who was taller (i was also wearing my lifts hehe) So yeah, see you later manlets

5'9'' king reporting in
i feel pretty average in society desu
never had issues because of my height

When I was in secondary school 5'4 was midget territory, I tormented one of my 5'5 friends for being short and he was 14 at the time and is now 5'10. Obviously, you're meming but I feel sorry for people below 5'10

looks like you have ran into an issue because 5'3 and below is manlet anything above is big boi level

5'4 is a great height nobody likes an overachiever

Not even a good meme. Just bullying the short.

Attached: 2019-01-17 23_14_58-Comparing Heights.png (952x315, 22K)

maybe you right I was a bit hard on the 5'3 people 5'4 ain't short tho

ok noob, come on down to birmingham and I'll knock ur dam teeth out

Attached: 9m3c2tF.jpg (1280x720, 848K)

On my way to birmingham smethick now and when I get there I will bite YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF I AM A FUCKING BIG MAN

Why are manlets so insecure about their height when it's so much easier for them to become ripped and attractive?
If you're above 6 feet it's almost impossible to look ripped without steroids or hollywood-level workouts, but if you're below 5'11 once you can bench 135 you immediately look like a Chad. You also don't have to gorge on shit like tall people have to.

Do you honestly think you're fucking funny, fucking with my friends? Seriously, you're a fucking ugly little cunt mate, and if I ever see you i'm gunna slit your fucking face wide open yeh? You're a fucking angry little fucking spastic.

OK, right, let's, first off, uhh you're seventeen so you're not even old enough to play the game, you're from Scotland not Nigeria and you annoy people and put them on YouTube 'cos you're a cunt, which I totally agree with. So why don't you crawl back up your mum's fanny and die?

Right, I'll tell you what, you fat little cunt, you're borin' you don't sound Nigerian at all so go fuck yourself_ GO AND CRAWL IN A DIRTY DANK LITTLE HOLE WHERE YOU FUCKING COME FROM, YOU DIRTY DRAGON EATIN' LITTLE FUCKING SPASTIC.

Attached: 3605406_larger.png (175x175, 38K)