Tfw gf

>tfw gf
It was horrible, goodbye you beautiful bastards

Attached: PicsArt_01-17-10.29.18.jpg (1080x862, 97K)

Trips, what a way to go

you got out of the quicksand user, and I'm proud of you!

trips declare it as true. godspeed user, godspeed

*three months later*
Waaah you guize don't know how lucky you are!

The human condition doesn't change with the temporary high of a new relationship, user. I've seen one thousand of you come and go, and will see one thousand more.

you'll be back when she cheats on you with tyrone, have fun for now though!

Jokes on you she's a femanon

This
You think that changes anything?? You'll be back bitching how this girl runied your life. See ya later

Attached: 1545063162878.jpg (285x337, 29K)

Ok, retardelli

>he doesn't realize that he's the practice bf

Even worse. Yikes.

You'll be back eventually
Everyone comes back

Attached: 1546323743198.gif (640x360, 917K)

God speed user. I wish you all the best.

>he thinks getting a gf will solve him of his crippling mental problems and lifelong lack of social ability
You'll be back, the only difference will be that everyone will hate you and call you a normie.

>using normie as an insult
You know that being a normie is a blessing, right?

Well done OP. Is she a qt?

You can bet on it. (Btw this is my last thread on r9k, so i'll be here 'till it gets archived)

Wish you the best user. Hope you enjoy your vacation, though I am sure you'll be back eventually

Of course, but if OP comes back because he feels that he is still suffering from the problems robots suffer from, it will feel de-legitimizing to be called a normie and told to fuck off. Being a normie would be great, but just getting a gf doesn't mean OP is cured, just that he will no longer be welcome on this board by its userbase.

if you've got no friends or reason to go anywhere a gf could change your entire life.

Attached: download (57).jpg (430x317, 35K)

Its been nice sharing this board with you user

See you again soon!

Meh, drugs, music and 2D girls >>> 3DPD

See you April 23rd 2019

Attached: PicsArt_01-18-02.54.43.jpg (960x1453, 170K)

OP has already left I assume

implying a girl is going to change your life
what the fuck kind of worthless pussy are you that your life revolves are some worthless whore? maybe you don't realize, but besides having an oozing meat socket, woman are just as worthless and useless as you are, if not worse.

How did you meet her? original

lol, I've made this thread before and have been on Jow Forums for over seven years. You'll be back. Maybe you will be different. Just try to have fun and not think about it too much until it is over.
Maybe those trips predicts it'll work out.

Just don't become one of those guys who enslaves themselves to their 4/10 gf because they believe it is the be-all entrance to normiedom and the cure to their depression. You'll eventually lose your soul that way.

My last relationship was an absolute shit but at least I ended up feeling better about myself than I felt before it

Attached: FB_IMG_1525557510882.jpg (123x152, 6K)