Looking for the version with all of them, including pic related

Looking for the version with all of them, including pic related.

Attached: fit_incel.jpg (840x578, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

surnamedb.com/Surname/Kaufman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he actually made it

Can't believe his tatoo is even uglier than his face

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

My intention for this thread was to get the one with all the incels and send it to a friend of mine who looks like OP to tease him a bit. Then sending him the one where he made it. Motivating others is ok too i guess.

>gets relentlessly shit on for years by Jow Forums called a gymcel, never gonna make it, etc
>gets a qt gf while many guys here are still virgins

Kek. This is why you should never listen to Jow Forums. It's for shitposting only.

Attached: 1535932054311.gif (361x340, 2.48M)

good for him.

>its all about the face, height, fra....
Incels btfo yet again

Looks like there is some hope left for me.

Attached: I love you guys.png (500x277, 181K)

keep this kike on asp

>blue eyed
>blonde
>white
>catholic
>german surname
>she must be jewish

ebin

Attached: 1536386618028.jpg (1080x1080, 254K)

this is what I imagine most of Jow Forums is

When 30 hits, good luck kid

Attached: 1533913576383.jpg (1500x1378, 425K)

he'd probably have a better face in his 30s and 40s desu

She's his sister dude, no gf when you have that face.

his sister looks cute but what is the point of this thread?

>bu...buut its his sister
The level of cope in this thread is off the charts. You are trying to make excuses when the truth is if he made it you should be able to as well but you haven’t.

He needs contacts and a different haircut. His nose can only be fixed with surgery but he'd still look probably a lot better without glasses and a decent haircut.

He's not even bad looking, just needs contacts and a better hairdo. He's already a total chad anyway, his gf is cute as shit, god I'm so lonely, my body is sore but I can't lift these feels away

Do you think he has a deep voice?

The point of the thread is thisI wanted the full picture with him and the other incels

>girl is hugging him in a picture
>OMG that must be his gf that he has sex with every day

Attached: 1517565617391.jpg (750x750, 61K)

cope
back to Jow Forums you faggot

Cope

this

cope cope cope

Wrong. I recall him being a son of some Russian oligarch so he is loaded. So there is that going for him.

Fuck me if I was a son of an oligarch I wouldn’t fucking care about lifting, you’re already living life on Very Easy tier.

>kaufman
its not german, its 100% jewish

Extreme cope.

>cope this cope that
yeah these guys are ugly and lifting almost makes them uglier so what ?

>Kaufman
>This ancient, popular, and very important surname is of Olde English, German and Anglo-Saxon pre 5th century origins. ...
surnamedb.com/Surname/Kaufman

Now go away, retard.

Who’s sister Buries their head in your chest when posing for a pic? Unless you’re fucking your sister

and still nobody posted the pic i specifically made this thread for :(

look for "lui" in the archive

nothing found

Lol publix

>lifting weights and getting a nice figure makes someone look worse than before
Of course, that makes perfect sense.
R9K is the other way, faggot.

Getting a nice figure ? How can you tell from the pic ?
And yes a good body with an ugly face emphasizes the ugly face, that's some basic shit dood

copesquad roll out

Attached: 1537044069871.jpg (3191x10000, 2.3M)

>what is tight clothing
>what is summertime clothing (short-sleeves and shorts)
There’s loads of ways to tell if someone has a nice body or not, fucktard.
And face matters far less than you think it does. I know a 4/10 with and 8/10 gf. Social/confidence gains>>>all other gains.

this pic is so annoying cause a lot of these guys either look fine or just need a hair cut

take second row from the bottom, middle. if he cut his hair and got rid of the glasses he'd be absolute chad tier. even the guy next to him looks fine

>I know a 4/10 with and 8/10 gf. Social/confidence gains>>>all other gains.
And I know a skinnyfag with a 8/10 face that pulls woman right and left, you point with your anecdotical evidence ?
We're just arguing with common sense here, not even scientific datas or other shits.

I feel like this pic is a troll. If he waxed his hair back and took off those glasses he'd look pretty aesthetic. He's making an effort to look like a beta with rhat hair style and glasses

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-225310_Instagram.jpg (1440x1458, 893K)

>cope
that's extremely pathetic, user. Like frfr. That's very beta behavior

Attached: 1553485738340.jpg (709x595, 156K)

Dude the point I was making was that lifting will improve your standing no matter what. You can think whatever lookism/r9k shit you want but that point you have to agree with otherwise it’s you who’s arguing against common sense.
It’s clear I’m not gonna change whatever face>height>frame shit you believe so I won’t try. But looks can always be improved in some way or another. You just gotta try, giving up and coping is the least Jow Forums thing you can ever do.

>just get a haircut bro
>just shower bro

Attached: 768678678.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Yeah I agree with you, I'm just saying that you are overestimating the gain of lifting compared to what an actual good looking face can do.

The crabs are out tonight, bois!
thank you! like, wtf kek

Attached: how-do-you-live-with-yourself-its-not-easy-1782559.png (500x774, 226K)

Honestly this nigga would look a lot better if he had a better haircut and less nerdy glasses

Oh obviously base looks are important. A 7/10 face on an average body will get more girls than a 4/10 on an average body. But so long as the 4/10 lifts and acts cocky/confident then that gap can be closed considerably.
There will still be a gap, but it’ll be far smaller if you put the effort in. You might not be a royal flush, but you can still win an all in on a pair of threes.

Attached: image.jpg (650x650, 326K)

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH

>But so long as the 4/10 lifts and acts cocky/confident then that gap can be closed considerably
Yeah no, I don't think so. Not only you can't close that gap (or at least if you close it, you won't do it with 8/10 like the 7/10 managed to but rather just be above your own league, which is already impressive in its own) but having confidence is already a difficult tool to possess. It's not a switch that you can't turn on and off, and some of us may never possess it., because it is a talent of its own (if you want to have high class woman I mean).
>You might not be a royal flush, but you can still win an all in on a pair of threes.
The point being that you can try to bypass the rules, but that won't take it down.
But then again I've seen many ugly dudes with very beautiful women by my standards, what do I know ? I still agree with you, I just don't want to dream too much.

I agree, don’t dream too hard. Obviously no one on this board is gonna get a 10/10, but with the right attitude, a good body, a half decent face and a fair amount of luck you can get a pretty fucking good gf. I know I did, and I’d only put myself at 5-6/10

literally his only problems are the unflattering glasses and stupid haircut

I’ll never get why people don’t recognise that changing a beta haircut to a good one can add multiple points onto someone’s attractiveness

Name please? She's cute

Latsbrah actually looks decent nowadays though

wtf lmao i thought he had a rag over his shoulder or something that's awful

The most atrocious of these are the ones who do steroids
Life lesson learnt from their failures

You know if it wasn't for that childish haircut and those geeky glasses he could come off as a real Chad. He looks confident enough to be one too. I'm saving this thread for the next time some blackpilled lookism faggot posts that stupid collage.

I want a collage of all the guys from the gymcel image, except where they all have girlfriends so that the KHV retards will finally shut the fuck up and stop posting discouraging bullshit.

Some of them are also just posing in unflattering angles or straining their faces to flex harder. Some look completely fine as is and probably have girlfriends. Fucking Chestbrah is in this and I know for a fact that he gets pussy.

Nice try but in the 19th century a lot of Jewish immigrants from Germany, Poland, Russia/Eastern Europe, (and second/third gen Jewish immigrants) changed their surnames to sound like a lot of the common names in the US. Using surnames to identify Jews is a really shit method because their surnames are meant to blend in with non-Jewish European surnames. My last name is British and Christian in origin but dipshits from Jow Forums frequently mistake me for a jew because my name ends in "burgh".

Alexa Bliss. She's a female professional wrestler.

Attached: liv.jpg (675x1200, 155K)

The blonde giy with dwarf face is actually hot af

You mean Latsbrah? I really like his physique but holy shit his face is beat.

I think I know this guy. Does his name start with N?

>All these retards itt writing "Wow, dood, I guess looks don't matter, LOL! He made it!"

I physically cringed in real life reading this absolutely bluepilled bullshit. That's his fucking sister, you retards. You think an absolutely, inbred-looking freak like that could even fathom seeing himself within breathing distance of a girl? No. And if you retards say "B-b-but it's not his sister! He really did get a girlfriend! Th-th-there's hope for me yet!", give me a break; even if it somehow was not his sister, they would just be 'friends' a couple of 'best friends', right? Never anything more than that, just 'friends', huh? Face it: It's all in the face. You could have a Superman/Adonis body but if your face looks a rubber Halloween mask, you're done. Period. Game over. Finished. Finito. Bye-bye! Look at the dudes in my picture, fucking look at them. You think all those thousands of hours in the gym, all those thousands of dollars spent on gear and supplements and food even got them a double-take from a girl? Maybe. Maybe to look back at the hideous, monster face attached to the body of a Greek statue and have a hearty laugh over how comical he is. The reality is for many of the guys here is that the only women who have commented on their physiques are their mother and their sister. Don't get in to the Jow Forums lifestyle suddenly expecting panties to drop at the first sight of your biceps, dude, that's nonsense advertising designed to sell supplements to idiot kids. You think the money these guys spent would not have been better served correcting their recessed chins, their non-existent jaws and cheekbones? I rest my case.

Attached: LiftingCantFixYourFaceBro1.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

>That's his fucking sister, you retards.
I'm going to need some source on that chief. I've seen guys uglier than him with girlfriends. The only guys who look at that beta collage and see it as a redpill about looks are seething khv retards who need to aggressively project their own hopelessness. I'm uglier than some of the guys in that photo and I have a cute gf (pic related, it's my fat face).
TL;DR Please have sex.

Attached: khv.png (373x287, 203K)

cope more you delusional faggot

I think it's amazing how if you post a photo of a guy with a beta male face by a girl Jow Forums will assume he's either in the friendzone or with his sister, but if you post a photo of a white girl in a photo with a black guy (regardless of what he looks like) they always imagine that the girl is getting blacked.
The absolute state of Jow Forums.

I don't need to cope. My life is fine and I have a GF. What would I possibly need to cope for?

ITT: Seething khv can't stand that someone won't take the lookism black pill. Please go back to Jow Forumsbraicels

>"Haha! Becky, I dare you to kiss that weird, autistic guy!"
>"Haha! Oh my god, Stacey, I've literally got Chad's cum on my lips, though! But I'll do it!"
>"Haha! Oh my fricking god, you just kissed that freaking gross autistic guy on the cheek!"
>"Haha! I know it was so GROSS! Haha! What an incel! I just made his night!"

Attached: 1494331551754.png (312x233, 19K)

milk truck just arrive

How fucked up do you have to be to outright refuse to believe it's possible for another user to have a gf?

You know, the fact that you resort to namecalling does not make you any justice my poor brainlet

I'm just out of fucking patience for these lookism faggots coming onto every single fucking thread on a god damn fitness forum and aggressively discouraging guys from getting into shape because of some delusional self-hate projection theory from Jow Forums that they fell for. Seriously, fuck off, you aren't wanted. If you think getting fit is hopeless then get the fuck off my fitness board.

Attached: rage.png (600x618, 211K)

based

I don't, I wonder if at least 50% here goes to the gym

You think their theory does not hold up ?
I think you are both right. Women nowadays is a difficult market for those who are ugly, yet we can try our best.
The only and greatest argument though is posting a pic showing that you made it. Like you did earlier in this thread, like an other user did in an other thread two days ago.
Maybe the ugly or average guys who make it are our true saviours kek. If only one can hold then the others will follow.

you don't take pictures like that with your sister you actual autist

I go to the gym and normies always tell me I'm buff, but whenever I post body people say I look DYEL. Then again those guys never reciprocate and post timestamped body in return so honestly I don't give a fuck.

They aren’t together
T.fag from same town.

Attached: 6F008840-6E4B-4327-96A8-21A800BD6BB3.jpg (2048x2048, 435K)

The reason I posted myself was to show that my face is on par with some of the guys in that gymcel collage, but the thing is that I don't think I'm special. I'm not some freak exception to lookism, I had some girl trouble in high school but I lost my virginity nearly six years ago and it's been smooth sailing ever since. I seriously doubt that the guys in that collage are incels. Chances are only one or two of them are actually virgins but projecting KHVs keep reposting it over and over talking about facial aesthetics and blaming their virginity on it when it's obvious the reason they can't get laid is because their main hobby is to go on anonymous image boards and insist that getting laid is impossible instead of actually trying to get a gf.

Is he actually a gymcel though?

Yes

Attached: 3015409F-5A92-4B0A-B144-6CE395895E80.jpg (1123x1624, 381K)

did you even have to ask that

No he's fucking not. That's his gf. The reason they aren't together is because that photo is from 2014. This guy broke out of the incel cage at least five years ago and retards on Jow Forums are still using his face as an example of gymcels. I guarantee he's gotten laid/had a gf since.

Attached: okanon.png (933x593, 709K)

Yeah I meant they aren’t together anymore.
Lol okay. I doubt u know more than me about these two considering I’m in one of their circles.

>someday I'll be deadlifting with the big boys bar
The manlet cope is real

I don't know him personally but I'm a turboautist who's only talent is creeping on people on the internet. I did some stalking, it looks like they were together until at least at recently as the summer before last. You claim to be part of their social circle and yet you straight up said he was a gymcel when he literally is not.

>she's his sister
t. inbred Alabama posters

Attached: sister.png (929x537, 771K)

I go to the gym but I'm a marathoner so it's impossible to gain mass