This guy looks like he's 5'4 at best

This guy looks like he's 5'4 at best.

Attached: bloho.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

i used to be a fan of his. he is good for noobs to learn certain fitness red pills like focusing on heavy compounds to become big and strong and not even entertaining the idea of purchasing bogus supplements. but he becomes old and repetitive very quickly and little things like he criticizes how people do exercises and ego lifting but he does the same with not doing a proper box squat.

How can he look so disgusting at 17%? I know he has lots of loose skin and terrbile genetics but damn. If he hadn't posted the Dexa scans I wouldn't have believed it.

Attached: 1548375150982.jpg (584x657, 231K)

He was shorter than Big Jay who claims 5ft8. And he was wearing his elevation cuck shoes in that video. He's no taller than 5ft7.

He was never 17% bf. I can bet he cheated by drinking tons of water and ingesting tons of sodium. The bloat is seen as lean body mass by the dexa scan, giving you a lower bf%. He cheats at absolutely everything in life, why wouldn't he cheat with the dexa scans.

My coach is so beautiful

He literally looks like a big toddler.

Even if he did, the DXA would still be accurate within +/- 1%.
You're overestimating the effect that adding water will have.
Let's say at normal hydration, you're 220lbs and 18%BF (39.6lbs of fat, 180.4lbs lean)
Drink 10lbs of water (+10lbs lean
190.4lbs lean and still 39.6lbs of fat
39.6/230 = 17.2% BF

Congratulations, you drank 1.2 gallons of water (4.5L for non-burgers) for a 0.8% BF swing. How much water can you chug?

You bring up a good point.

You're wrong. I got a dexa scan that said I was 9% body fat. I was over 20% back then

>user posts a well thought out argument with scientific backing and proof
>respond by posting anecdotal evidence from a long time ago with a sample size of one
Wew

Attached: 497FA2E9-532C-4BFF-B850-85C8C3DE67D8.jpg (450x450, 11K)

Feel free to explain how it happened

I literally don't believe you, because that's ridiculous.
Are you sure it didn't say 19% and you have trouble reading?

No it said 9. I looked at my PT and told him it was wrong and he was like "it's science brah"

It's genuinely amazing how terrible he looks.
How can someone lift for such a long time and still look like absolute shit?

>that
>17%
Yeah bullshit, he literally has man tits, I'm fucking 20-23% Bfat and this guy makes me look like a shredded cunt in comparison.

The only possible explanation I can offer is that the technician was retarded or drunk.
The technician is responsible for marking out in the scan where certain boundaries are. In the example here, I've traced over some to show an example (image resolution is shit).
The technician would mark in a program where the edge of the fat is, the edge of the abdominal muscle, and the edge of the visceral fat. The program then interprets this.
So if your technician was literally retarded, it's possible that he badly fucked this up. If your PT was your technician, then I seriously doubt he was trained to use a DXA machine.

Attached: example.png (612x958, 863K)

Ok so he's probably just a poorly trained retard

That makes sense actually since I'm a wrestler and he wanted me to focus mostly on upper body ..

If you have a copy that you can upload, I might be able to specifically point out a mistake.

I appreciate the offer but it was years ago, i didn't even pay much attention to it back then. I was just like wtf and moved on

Question: where can I get a dexa scan done by an actual pro?

I've heard from fitmisc it's caused by his steroid use in his 20's and that once you stop you're supposed to use hormone blockers or else you get a body shape like that. He didn't use the hormone blockers.

DXA is a lot more common nowadays, and operating one is actually a regulated certification (assuming you're a fellow burger).
If you're near a metropolitan area, you shouldn't have an issue finding a decent DXA location. I can't even image a modern place letting your PT interpret the results, that's solely the job of a trained technician.

I'll have to try it again. I'm a leaf so if burgers are regulating it I'm sure we are

It doesn't work that way, mate.

It didn't. Not unless you post some kind of proof. I hate to defend Blaha but we've seen all three of his scans. That is more than your anecdotal evidence.

Blaha deadlifts over 600lbs...and you think he couldn’t kill you with bare hands? Think about it.
>non-negotiable
>bigger than Serge Nubret
>more lean body mass than ryback
>20 inch biceps
>30 inch waist
>not bald

Attached: 251801E2-EEBC-4C2C-983B-050606E3880D.png (1000x1000, 892K)

>Blaha deadlifts over 600lbs
Fun fact: he has never done that on camera or in comp.

Nice try, Coath. No one is going to fall for your attempt to temporarily increase your vid views today.

>tfw mandookie no longer pegs you with his purple dildo