Why are you against open relationships?

why are you against open relationships?
are you an insecure short dick incel?

Attached: 123131.png (495x197, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAE8uQUU4Pw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doing anything other than staying chaste and saving your virginity for marriage(both genders) is degenerate. Open relationships are cuckoldry

>jealousy is a social construct

Attached: 1513280852911.png (645x614, 83K)

>Open relationships good because everyone gets love
>But it's only physical with Chad user I only love you

The sheer cognitive dissonance of these people.

I just don't think they work, I don't think they CAN work. I think if you have an emotional bond that translates to a physical one, that's fine, but don't call it a relationship if it isn't exclusive. That's just being silly and assuming you're both equally promiscuous.

>jealousy culture

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You've unlearned it. That's why every poly relationship I've ever heard of is very strict about the cheating away from your main partner being tit for tat between the two of you and very even between the two of you, and if the cheating is ever mostly in the favor of one partner that the relationship unravels.

If poly actually worked you would be able to have asymmetrical relationships, but really they're just rationalizations for pursuing dual mating strategies openly instead of in a clandestine fashion, and it just doesn't fucking work. Dual mating strategies only make sense in a context where you're at the very least pretending to only be interested in monogamy.

Attached: 1219551689544.gif (315x139, 1.02M)

love != sex
sex = love
no jealousy!! Except when you try to open your relationship up to a guy that isn't pathetic and can actually get more female attention.

Fuck poly people, there's tons of reasons not to do that bullshit.

>that last bullet point
Way to subtly show how insecure you are about your shitty lifestyle

One Chad and multiple women, lion pride style, is not only the most aesthetic form of polygamy, but also the only one that can actually work.

>The sheer cognitive dissonance of these people.
it really is amazing

on the other hand, if you don't want a wife and have a huge penis you unironically should get into the poly scene - you'll dominate, pic related

Attached: JustBePolyBro.jpg (1102x823, 353K)

How did we end up here?

When did western society begin its decline?

October 31, 1517

Chad's harems will become common in 5 years

I hate these people man
So you want an open relationship huh? then have my kids, give me full custody, and get your eggs removed.
I ain't taking care of kids that aren't mine and I'm no filthy cheater neither! If you ask me this is the only way to make such a degenerate thing as open relationships right!

Attached: image.jpg (250x226, 6K)

>why are you against open relationships?
I'm not against unicorns because they don't exist. 'Open' as it's used in that term and 'Relationship' are mutually exclusive.

I'm not insecure about my small penis. I'm insecure about my watery semen

Well don't date them then. I wouldn't. What's it matter what other people are doing?

>not wanting 2 GFS

You brobots will never /makeit/

Buy some shillcoins from a random Jow Forums thread and you might redeem yourself

T. Former brobot who redeemed

Cause some of these fags don't tell you till it's too late and you've wasted months of your damn life.
Fuckin rude shit man, it ain't right!

>2 GFs
Sounds like torture desu, I can barely deal with hearing 1 woman talk. I don't understand how people have the patience to have multiple women. I always felt more women = more problems.

Has that happened to you? Sounds unlikely. Just ask right away if you're that paranoid. Just go "So, you're not into any weird shit, right?

Not knowing if the child is yours is amazing!

because they're just an excuse for women to openly enjoy alpha fucks and beta bucks without judgement as part of a concerted effort by women to normalise thottery

If you want to fuck whoever you want, stay single. When you're ready for commitment, then get into a relationship. It's that fucking simple.

Open relationships are just mind-boggling
I never even knew they existed before the cuckold meme started and now it shocks me how common it is
>Be in chem lab at university
>partner is 22yo average girl who I assumed to be the stereotypical "good girl"
>end up tripling up with 18yo mentally ill roastie who pissed off her old lab partner
>while I work the topic of relationships comes up in conversation
>nice girl says she's thinking about dropping her boyfriend of 5 years for some guy she met recently
>asks me what I think from a guys perspective
>I tell her that's retarded to throw away someone you've loved for half a decade for a newer model
>She says she'd never cheat on him, she just wants to try new things
>Roastie pipes up and tell's me i'm toxic for perpetuating the jealous guy stereotype
>She tells nice girl that she could always try an open relationship
>Nice girl says she brought it up with her bf and he was against it
>Roastie says women don't need to be submissive anymore and can make their own choices
>Also adds that if he still doesn't accept an open relationship she can just cheat on him
>nice girl says I guess you're right
>they both laugh
This world is getting more fucked up each day

Actually male virginity past 17 is considered degenerate and makes you a failure as a person

To be fair, nobody who uses the word "Chad" understands relationships with women, or is heterosexual.

Or people could do what they want. Who gives a shit? This is just what they would do as a single, but they're calling it a relationship. It's dumb, but what does it hurt?

because I am not fucking cuck that pays their girlfriend to fuck other men.

You sound super fucking desperate, dude.

Pays them? Wtf are you talking about?

I've generally always had open relationships, I've always found that they're far more healthy than normal relationships because you don't have to deal with jealousy shit, you can explore things sexually with other partners your primary isn't into and sex never gets boring like it so often does in monogamous relationships I've been in.

Also Polyamory is the human natural state. For hundreds of thousands of years most humans lived in Polyamorous tribes, and then even with the advent of agriculture, humans practised Polygyny until the 3rd century when the Church had a virgin rage spaz out against it.

It's fucking irrational. What is the point of being in a relationship if you don't commit to your partner? You can't have your cake and eat it to, choose one or the other.

1-because girls won't cuck me

2-yes

A key that opens any lock is a master key.

A lock that opens for many keys is broken.

Ok but you're not unlocking a vagina. Virgins have weird ideas of sex

Why can't you commit to two people?

>why are you against open relationships?
I'm not against polyamory, although I wouldn't want to participate in a polyamorous relationship myself. I would get too jealous, and I wouldn't be able to get a second partner anyway. I can't even get one.
>are you an insecure short dick incel?
yes.

>A key that opens any lock is a master key.
>A lock that opens for many keys is broken.

But an angry BF with a gun destroys them both.

To me it just seems obvious. It's not edgy to get revenge on someone. You come home and wife / GF is fucking another dude in your bed. What's the logical, rational response?

Dump her? Divorce her (knowing you'll get destroyed in court)? What's wrong with getting revenge? It's not petty, it's escalating "Alpha Chad McCheatface" to a higher level of masculinity: violence.

Can't beat the shit out of him? Is he bigger than you, stronger than you? Then just fucking use a weapon or shoot him in the fucking back. What's so hard about that?

>Your honor I came home and thought there was an intruder in my house. I saw someone was raping my wife / gf and stopped them with deadly force.

Wife / GF has two options after you kill dipshit McChad: Either she can say she was raped, or she gets the fucking bullet. Maybe you just shoot her anyways and say she was caught in the crossfire on accident, get a few years for manslaughter or 3rd degree. No witnesses left but you, hurp durp.

Lol, it's not edgy, it's just escalation. If more men responded with violence when they got cucked - it wouldn't fucking happen so much.

Attached: cz75sp01.jpg (1600x1071, 385K)

The best would be to do this without a vasectomy and let other men raise your children. That is my dream.

But I have a small dick. rip

>are you an insecure short dick incel?

yes

Attached: 44836718_536577216805576_7572250585777879984_n.jpg (1440x1800, 136K)

their dinners and other stupid shit they want you to get, fuckwad

>I dont know what analogies are
That saying was coined because the 80/20 meme is 100% real. In other words guys have to try harder to get laid than a woman.

I am not providing for her if she fucks other men then. no diners,no gifts, not living at my home, no resources and no protection from me. only a pathetic pussywhipped fucking cuck will be okay with open relationships.

1950's and 60's

>haye moon is clearly the size of the moon
It's almost as if being a degenerate retard is comorbid with other mental illnesses.

Attached: IMG_8163.jpg (52x52, 2K)

Like a guy who lets his wife fuck other people knows fuck all.

It's trying to have it both ways. Reality will eventually settle in to call out your farce.

>you don't have to deal with jealousy shit
Wew sure, unless you break one of the imaginary rules of your relationship (because face it, it's bullshit anyway). Or your "partner" uses others to satisfy their relationship needs, because hell, why not? Also
>muh pseudo-history rationalization
Most humans were monogamous unless they were rich. "Open relationships" are for hedonists, plain and simple.

Based user. Finally, someone who gets it.

>inb4 violence/revenge is for betas

How fucking delusional people can be.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAE8uQUU4Pw
The second question is all that matters.

Another important thing to pay attention to in that video.
Poly people talk only about themselves. Mono people talk about themselves and their partner, as if they were a single entity. I'm more jealous of them than the poly people.

I am paying for exclusive rights to a woman's eggs. That is what marriage is supposed to be, a contract ensuring reproductive security.

the woman will have an endless amount of penises and you will have two gfs who are getting loads of other cocks at best. its a shameless way for a girl to sleep around and still have you do relationship shit with her.

>los angeles
all i needed to know

>What's the logical, rational response?

It's to kick the fuckers out of your house, and get a divorce/break up. You getting revenge is emotional and retarded. It has nothing to do with logic.

>Lol, it's not edgy, it's just escalation. If more men responded with violence when they got cucked - it wouldn't fucking happen so much.

It is edgy, and it would still happen if more men responded with violence. They'd just hide it better, and the guy banging your wife would be strapped. Everyone's putting way to much stock in women. Some chick cheating on you shouldn't hurt so much that you want to murder. Some famous black dude once said, "Bitches ain't shit, but hoes, and tricks.", and truer words have never been spoken.

Ok, then you do that. No one's trying to stop you. I don't understand why you care about what other people do so much. I want to understand, because people who care about what other people do are stopping us from having a freer society.

>You getting revenge is emotional and retarded
Chad fucking my GF is based purely on Chad's emotion and instinct to fuck. My immediate reaction of anger to violence is based purely on my emotion and instinct to kill competition.

And I'm the retarded one?

>It is edgy
>the guy banging your wife would be strapped

Lmao hope he's got his Glock next to his cock. Your whole response is pure cuckoldry.

>Uguu they'd just be better at hiding it
>Some chick cheating on you shouldn't hurt so much that you want to murder
>Just let Tyrone fuck your wife and walk away

Fucking coward

Attached: Top Cuck.jpg (659x667, 81K)

>on my emotion and instinct to kill competition.

We don't run on instincts. You don't just see your wife cheating on you, and just have no control. That's not how people work, and if it is how you work, there's something wrong with your brain, and you need help.

>And I'm the retarded one?

Yes, you are. You would be acting emotional, like a woman who destroys her boyfriends property because she's too stupid to process what's going on. This is the jungle, you fucking caveman. You most likely go to jail.

>Fucking coward

It's not cowardly to not want to go to fucking jail over some cunt. Call up her future boyfriends and tell them what happened if it bothers you so much, but murder won't solve shit.

Fuck. *isn't the jungle*

As a non virgin I 100% unironically believe this and it's killing me. I waited 21 years, and lost it to the worst possible person I could imagine.

I feel guilty, like I've betrayed my future wife, if I get any now. Now I can't have unrealistic standards (I say this not to make fun of your mindset, but because it saddens me that it's no longer realistic). I hate that I've contributed to the very thing I wish wasn't happening. I'm just so sad and I'm so sorry to my future gf, and if she's fucked a guy I hope she's sorry too. At this point I want someone with my views, who did it once and regretted it. I don't want a slut who thinks it's okay to be a slut. It's not. It's immoral and it's the ultimate betrayal to whomever you may fall in love with. It doesn't matter if you never have love, at least you have the hope of being that perfect person for your partner, and them to you. I envy you virgins who are stronger than me.

Ya know. Nobody can tell if a dude's virginity has been taken. You could just lie. Also, you're gonna have to join an evangelical cult, or find a really gross looking chick if you want a virgin. It's just not a thing outside of that.

You tried, user. Know that your perspective has been validated by thousands of years of human history.

Because polygamous societies become ultraviolent.

I'll know. I feel like I've done something I shouldn't have. The girl told me I was hot, and she was pretty imo. So attractive virgins exist because I was one. In a way it's good because at least now if a nonvirgin girl comes along, I'll be less inclined to decline. It's still unfortunate it had to happen the way it did.

open relationships are a joke, but i think closed polyamory (e.g. three people who mutually love eachother or something) could work in concept.

This. The pic in OP dresses open relationships as noble and selfless but when it's the exact opposite. They only want to care about themselves, their "partner" is no business of theirs and vise versa.

This sounds oddly specific and had virtually nothing to do with my post outside of what I imagine to be a thinly veiled personal blog post. Yikes!

Attached: 084060A9-0C5A-40D9-A019-521D928DB9BC.jpg (679x469, 271K)

My bfs side of the relationship is open. I personally don't want to be with anyone else since I waited for him, but I know he's the kind of guy who hangs out with girls and gets around and I don't want to limit him from that when he's still able to enjoy it. Aslo I'm a bit of a cuck but that's not important

Attached: 1546830528389.jpg (640x595, 53K)

you're a degenerate faggot, you faggot.

>fat
>dyed hair

Attached: 1447797673518.jpg (2000x2000, 111K)

Implying they aren't common now or haven't been in all of human history.

Why even call it a relationship at that point?

Have your open relationships until the cows come home, just don't involve me.

This is laughable at best. Women only want "open relationships" when they're not with Chad. Every girl I've ever met with a Chad boyfriend is super jealous and protective, which of course, Chad doesn't give a fuck about, but there is no fucking way they would ever even suggest an "open relationship". This is a bullshit game women play for beta bux only.

>makes a valid point!
>"Virgin! you don't have access to our holes!"

>Why do you care what other people do so much
Who cares if she fucks her dog?
Who cares if she has a sexual relationship with her horse?
Who cares if she chops off her arms because she doesn't "feel right" having them?

By allowing people to do these things without being ridiculed they become normal things and gradually more people do them as they pass down through the generations, infecting and destroying society from the inside.
This is whata happening with trannies and it will get worse.

Some more examples cause I enjoy these:
Who cares if you fuck your mum's dead corpse?
Who cares if you eat your pet cats and dogs?
Who cares if you eat your mum's dead corpse after fucking it and cumming inside?
Who cares if you commit suicide?

Its not affecting anyone else so who cares!

Wrong, men should remain virgins until they can make a wage that can support a family.

enjoy aids you fag enabler.