*makes eye contact with you on the street*

> *makes eye contact with you on the street*
what's the correct move here?

Attached: 1524418901192.jpg (954x954, 98K)

You just keep walking. Plenty of women make eye contact with people.

get on my knees and apologise for eyeraping her before she calls the cops on me

>no "what's up bro" "fix your life little man" "what's wrong kid"
Bad form

>*Quickly look away and down at my shoes*
>*Continue wandering the Streets of Life alone*
>*Hope an out of control ambulance hits me like I hope every day*
>*Drink my beer in darkness when I get home*

Attached: O7RDOFV.gif (460x345, 770K)

Run boy run

Immediately avert my eyes and pretend I was looking at something else

I recently learned that eye contact is just something that happens to normalfags all the time. Just maintain eye contact for however long feels natural as you pass them, or if you are stationary, until they pass. Or if you are both stationary, give them a wink and a smile before returning to whatever you're doing.

Attached: 3ca32441af3ddb904d3cf8ff0c22ff4b99031558.jpg (1200x1800, 842K)

when girls do that i accept the challenge and battle them

Pull out my AR-15 and execute the day of retribution.

Literally can't happen. For whatever reason I have trained myself to look away from a person instantly as our eyes meet.

You don't have to add those faggy ass asterisks newfriend.

>and a smile
i dont know how to smile

I don't know how to smile good because of how little happiness I have ever experienced in my life.

You know how to smile, stop lying.

This. I never look at attractive womans eyes.

I think it has to do with a lack of self confidence desu.

>"hey, what's up?"
might as well say something, not like you're going to see her again anyways

kek
explain that gif's context

Yes, that's the case. It scares how when I look around and catch someone looking back at me I look instantly away, like reflex.
I hate it.

deleted scene from Master and Commander

Definitely going to be doing some catcalling to ruin her day

We just have to improve ourselves so we can have confidence, or force ourselves to not care. and just look people in the eye until we break and can do it without caring.

>look away
>glance to see if she's looking
>if she is, look away again and blush
>blurt hello if i'm passing her

It's hard.

Lad, I'm 6'4, strong and minimum average looking, so what's left to improve? How can I improve my confidence?

full autist mode
IM INSECURE ABOUT MYSELF AND HAVE A SMALL DICC

Stare right into her eyes until either she stops or we pass and can't do it normally, or both. I do this with everyone on the street, male or female. People have told me that I have a really piercing stare that makes them uncomfortable so people tend to just avert their gaze. If anyone locks eyes I take it as a challenge and wait for them to pick a fight so I can either finally die or kill someone. I used to be shy and insecure, now I simply don't fucking care. My life isn't going to get better, a cute girl will never have any interest in me, the only reason why she'd be staring at me is in disgust. So fuck them, if they want to stare, lets stare, if they avert their gazes first I win.

>h-hey kid

I tried this once, stared one guy for about 10 seconds in a bus, he got up from his chair and started to insult me, i thought he was going to kick my ass

Honestly I'm looking for a fight but I'm never any good at discussions, arguments or insults, I don't have that level of verbal IQ or aggression desu. I've already accepted my place in life. I won't find any happiness in love in this life, so maybe in the next life. If I get into a fight with someone over something as trivial as that I'm ready to die and hope I get a better roll in the next life. I actually carry a knife with me whenever I go out for many reasons. As edgy as it sounds, if I don't die then maybe I was able to take away someones happiness, not because I'll see any of it, but because maybe they'll feel some of my pain. I don't believe in karma at all either, I doubt most robots do either.

who is this girl? i've seen her in other threads before

a) looks down after
animals do it in sign of submission and so do girls, I approach, same thing applies with hair and showing you her neck is all submitting signs that release pheromones
b) stops looking
ignore continue walking

Attached: 211.jpg (1080x1068, 564K)

I suggest you take your sweet comfy strolls around places where the following people live: rich people, clergymen, politicians, feminists, uni teachers.... If you are going to take someone with you, make sure it is some demon in disguise, and you will be rewarded in the afterlife.

deadeye daria

Attached: daria23.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

i like to wait untill they smile before watching away with a slightly disgusted look on their face

2 years 7months till wizardhood

She's a man, I think. Still very cute.