Tfw started showing up early to my 8am vinyasa class just so that I can mack on the instructor

>tfw started showing up early to my 8am vinyasa class just so that I can mack on the instructor

I think I’m in love, bros. She’s so beautiful, chill, and has a good ear for music. I don’t know how long I’ll keep at this. It is so blissful. This is probably the fourth week in. Today, she inquired about my Easter weekend. Told her I was Catholic; she told me she would spend it with her boyfriend and his family and go to mass with them. Did I just get friend zoned? Did this just become a hopeless endeavor? Hold me, Jow Forums.

Thanks for reading my blogpost. Don’t forget to subscribe!

Posted from my iPhone

Attached: 9D3CFF09-C8CF-47D9-869E-6DE503FB7162.jpg (1080x1920, 814K)

i'm gay btw

tits or gtfo

>2019
>still being a sodomite

Never gonna make it, desu.

Don't. Eventually, a trait like music tastes will not matter at all to you. She's with someone, or has no problem lying about it to you. Seek a real pair bond, someone who shares your values and will raise a good family. The rush of a new pursuit will eventually fade, and the truly important things in life will become clear.

Attached: 2a2e7c3.jpg (451x600, 55K)

>The rush of a new pursuit will eventually fade, and the truly important things in life will become clear

Care to go into further detail, my good man?

>chill
>likes goods music
wow you must be over 18 to post here, homo.

>implying most thots don’t listen only to rap nowadays

Get a load of this user.

Attached: A777C6E2-4A1B-4957-9F2E-68768564BA05.jpg (980x869, 48K)

From 22 to 27, I was addicted to chasing women. Living abroad it wasn't particularly difficult. I would fill my nights with dating apps and bars. I slept with any woman I could. It filled most of my free time, and I felt like I was accomplishing something. You know the feeling, days or weeks of flirtation, then the release of having a new woman.

Eventually I realized that these pursuits were all empty. You give a part of yourself to every new person. What was the gain? Fond memories? I can't remember most of their names, or even the sex. When I met my wife, I was still living this lifestyle. I actually left a girl in my hotel room to go meet her. We spent one night together and I decided this was it. She wanted children and I felt that it would work. Super stupid honestly, but three years later and we have two beautiful kids. She fulfills me in ways that the rush or conquest never did.

This wasn't without its pitfalls. I cheated on her frequently in the first few months. I felt like I was a real 'alpha,' sleeping with three girls in a weekend. It was so wasteful. Everyone comes to clarity on their own time and way. I wish I would have listened to friends around me much sooner.

But, everything had to happen the way that it did, otherwise life would be different. I don't have any true regrets, but I hope that my perspective can be helpful to others.

Attached: gwt05ynfku4z.jpg (640x640, 86K)

Quite the opposite for me lad. Got married way too young (23) and now I’m 28 and all I can dream of is fucking random women

Essentially, hook ups and flings are easy and give little to no reward. Relationships and family building, that's a true challenge that can yield enormous fulfillment. In my opinion.

I’m not sure how your advice pertains to my situation, friend, as I’m not a degenerate. I’m 24 years old and really look around only to date women. This realization you speak of came to me when I was younger, toward the end of undergrad. I’ve slept with many women and found it rather unfulfilling, too. Incidentally, I enjoy the pursuit of wooing a woman. It is infinitely better than sleeping with ladies of the night and running the risk of STDs.

My friend I know you're struggle. I married my college sweetheart at 21. We divorced by 22, neither of us knew what we really wanted or what was important. I felt like I had to 'catch up' for all those years of monogamy. My partner count was three when I married the first time. It was over sixty by the second.

You are missing out on nothing. There is no permanent joy in meaningless sex. I would not have believed it before those intervening years, but it is true. I wish you luck and pray for your strength.

idk if it was me growing up or what but any girl who listens to rap disgusts me.

Then I would just caution you to reflect on the qualities you're looking for in a partner. The traits you.highlighted initially could lead us to believe this is a superficial lust. Only you know yourself. Trust your heart and your mind.

>Only you know yourself. Trust your heart and your mind.

Thanks, brah. We’re all going to make it.

Im in the same boat. 27 and just got out of a long term relationship. Ive slept with three women total in my life. I know theres no lasting fulfillment but damn I just want to fuck anything and feel better about myself. Like I am wanted.

>Like I am wanted.

You sound like a fag

Just crippling self esteem issues

Not that user but I’m almost exactly the same as you. Fully understand where you’re coming from user, just want someone to actually want me

Is there a difference? Everyone has flaws. Accept it and move on.

I dont really get what youre trying to say. I have been moving on. Ive been putting myself out there and actually talking to random women and connecting with people, both guys and girls, when I normally would be a shut in. I have been forcing myself to do things im uncomfortable doing. I know fucking random women wont really change how I feel but goddamn I think id feel something

If you're single, I'd like to remind you that just because there's a goalkeeper it doesn't mean you can't score.

My man, I’m with you there. I know this feel well. Doesn’t help when the wife flat out ignores me trying to better myself.
Hard to tell what I wish for more in my life rn, someone to kill me or her to leave me

Thanks, my guy.

Attached: AEB53325-91D9-4511-9EAD-20EDE32F5648.gif (226x195, 1.94M)

>nah im telling you man, she is super chill. I think you'd like her
says every guy who is going to eventually break up with her because she is not chill

Attached: 1463251092545.png (253x224, 92K)

r u me

Attached: 1553030822507.gif (200x150, 1.11M)

>the ultimate brap reaction gif
The rock knows

Once a cheater always a cheater. Your wife deserves what's coming for her though, because she knowingly engaged in this.

Chill as far as being a woman goes, user. Of course all women are crazy, but some are less crazy than others. And being a yoga instructor makes her supper mellow.

>haven't spent a day with her but i know she is super chill
Sounds like you never had a gf at all...

Attached: 1496355706519.jpg (720x960, 43K)

Did your wife find out

if you have to convince other people that a girl is a certain way, doesn't that ring a bell in your tiny head of yours?

Your kids will either hate you for breaking up the family or they will become you. It all depends on how slutty your wife is and if she is doing the same thing or not.

Just focus on being a better man. Get your happiness from yourself, not your wife. She should be an add on to it. Me breaking up with my girl fucking sucked but ive never put myself first and it honestly feels great. I know if I did that while in the relationship it would have worked out but we can only learn from our past.

I broke up with my oneitis a couple months ago. Met her at my boxing gym. Life moves on.

what a big fluffy BOI

Well if she’s ebony and likes Michael Jackson I came inside of her, and not a little. A lot.

Post pics, so that we can make a better decision.

Here’s a stock image.

>implying I would post a picture of my oneitis on 4channel, just for a bunch of autistic anons can tarnish my perception of her

Attached: 473F42AF-FC2D-47CC-A39D-A76420701095.jpg (700x420, 82K)

Based boomer. A traditional family is always the way to go. Im still a zoomer and the mindless chase after women seems appealing, Im glad I made up my mind and focus to work on myself, my career and my family (taking care of my parents) first.

You have to figure out what's making you feel bad now. No amount of women will fix that. It's temporary relief, and ultimately a distraction and wasted time. I shudder to think of all things I could have been accomplishing in those prime years, thrown away with booze and pussy.

Sit and think. It may take months or years but it's worth it.

It's a common struggle my friend, unfortunately. I wonder what it is that drives us all into this rut.

Exactly my thoughts after my divorce. If being a good man was easy, society would be much better off. I struggle from time to time, but I know what is important now. I will not throw away my family and future for a moment of comfort.

Yes, I told her. I've never lied to her about myself or the things I've done. We'll see how the future works out for us.

Thats normal dude