Bulking with integrated fasts every 3 weeks or so

Will this work to stay lean while bulking? Say you bulk for 3 weeks straight and put on some muscle + fat, and then you combine this with a fast on the third week to shed off fat. Isn't this optimal???? Pls tell me why not

Attached: itsnotyouitsme.png (1600x1600, 765K)

Why does this board want me to hate chicks so much?

Because it's full of incels mate.

I have sex and have a gf and I’m still not fond of them. How could you? When you get into a long term relationship you see their nature unfiltered and how can you not despise them. Nobody treats girls worse than “Chad” anyway, so have sex means nothing

>tfw ex told me things were getting too intense and within two months she had fucked three different dudes

if you’ve ever actually dealt with females on a semi-regular basis in real life you’d know that “incels” are more justified in their words and actions than you think

fuck femoids, robowaifus are the future

>how can you not despise them
because I don't overextrapolate based on one data point and then have confirmation bias do the rest for me
goddamn idiots

BLACKED

>one data point
dont pretend stereotypes exist for no reason, and dont pretend other people have no life experience.
im engaged and love my fiance very much and guess what, women still suck

Do you despise your mom, user?

They may speak some degree of truth, but that still won't make me an incel.

SPACED

No one's trying to make you an incel

Yes, the posters of this board.

>incel
>involuntary celibate
>involuntar
you can‘t become an incel by choice

Attached: 3BC1A408-D619-4D74-B4F7-197F2E303FE4.jpg (480x318, 29K)

>involuntary celibate
That was all that the term "incel" literally stood for originally. Now it is a whole other thing.

If you're going to ask a legitimate question, you should probably choose a different picture. To answer you though, I've done something similar before and seen good results, though I think it may be more efficient to just do a day of fasting at the end of every week. As long as you're not going crazy with the bulk, it should balance out well.

You cant choose to become one, but you choose to remain one by not fixing yourself.

Retarded.

there's no such thing as an incel anyway. every dude has access to sex. the problem is that most dudes don't want to fuck the girls they can fuck.

the uk show jeremy kyle is proof of this u literally have dozens of ugly girls fighting over an even uglier dude who's fucked half of their family including their mother and they all look like inbreds. so yeah, incels don't exist.

summed up, incels are just picky males who aren't desperate, ironically. they're just not happy with not being able to pull the caliber of birds they deem acceptable for themselves. they're basically dudes who think they're of way higher value than they are.

Wrong. Incels are only incels because the refuse to try and improve themselves. The 'involuntary' part is a lie they use to cope with their faggy choices.

Attached: never improve.png (702x1018, 334K)

What if you are just shy and really anxious?
Even though I have had girls ask me for sex and would have also liked to but I have been too shy, insecure and awkward to go through it.

This is incorrect. It still stands for involuntary celibate. The use of "incel" connotes an involuntary celibate who hates women, but the involuntary nature of his celibacy is a crucial distinction.

That being said, it is totally possible to choose to make yourself unable to have sex.

This is a very good point.

>That being said, it is totally possible to choose to make yourself unable to have sex.
That's correct. That's the crux of everything. People sabotage themselves in every level of their life.

You could say that they voluntarily are involuntary incels.

Incels aren’t wrong though, they just take some stuff a little too far and consider some things in terms that are too absolute. Being a non-celibate with some of the opinions of an incel is the most based existence

>you should be lucky the fat smelly woman over there will fuck you
>meanwhile the average girl has so much make up on she thinks she deserves a movie star
>just suck it up men
>its a womans word!
>ugly fat girls is what you deserve

Kill yourself low t soiboi

This fella gets it. I never really dated cause my gf and I got together early and are now 10 years together.

But working with women, I see more and more how most of them are really borderline crazy. Even the ugly ones have that feeling of everything you do for them is just normal and like colleages behave. But never they would help you with your work, when you need a hand. And the same goes with female "friends". Everything you do is just normal, acting like literal princesses. And going form happy to angry in seconds and than back to happy and close friends in no time.

I don't know if most girls act like this but if yes, I will go MGTOW when my relationship fails.

Attached: 1534246097562.jpg (1197x1200, 176K)

yes, i wish i never knew existence

BASED AND REDPILLED. Just kidding, you’re probably in a first world country with access to plenty of luxuries, quit being a faggot and do something better with your life

I'm glad we have statistical evidence to debunk these dumb talking points.

Females are okay with a harem type situation. They may not find it ideal, but they will settle for it.

Men are okay with fucking a variety of women. Novelty and quantity is most important to men. So men will settle for fucking less attractive chicks. Might as well hit it once. Women do not feel the same because the consequences of fucking unattractive men diminishes their attractiveness.

These two dynamics combine to create a situation where a small percentage of men can satisfy a much larger proportion of women. A large proportion of men fight over the remaining small proportion of women.

Attached: 1548848312560.png (1328x1770, 845K)

>you’re probably in a first world country with access to plenty of luxuries
not really, go fuck yourself with a screwdriver faggot

First of all, that’s online dating and it’s 100 times shittier than real life, because only shitty females need the internet to get men to approach them. Using online dating as a man means you don’t have the courage or are just too lazy to meet women in real life. It’s taking the easy way out, so of course the results are much worse. Secondly, charts with no sources? Piss off. Just earlier today I saw a short chubby guy holding hands with a woman who was taller than him. She was chubby too, but her face wasn’t bad so overall she was as or maybe more attractive than him since he was short.

>muh anecdote beats your dum-dum charts

Attached: 1545331183962.jpg (2387x2728, 1.86M)

If you’re not in the first world then why don’t you just get an arranged marriage my man? Aren’t women second class citizens in your developing country?

Attached: 1531782745290.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

>women won’t be attracted to you unless you are attractive
Oh no that’s terrible who would have thought? I wouldn’t be attracted to an ugly/fat chick either, who cares

Those percentages and partner counts arent quite as bad as I’d have guessed desu

Based.

>only the void can fill her hole.

It's a spectrum dude. So you may not be attracted to a chick that falls below threshold of what you consider personally attractive. That's reasonable. But what the data indicates is that women and men have different levels of tolerance for unnatractiveness on a population-wide level. So your "fat ugly chick" is a female's "normal, average looking guy". Do you see the issue that would create?

Without a social regulatory mechanism for pairing people off, females will control the sexual market (given media programming and the social regulations in their favor) and this will result in hypergamous behavior in a lagre percentage of females, polygamous behavior in a small proportion of men, and celibate behavior in a large proportion of men. This creates social instability and will lead to large-scale violence.

Attached: 1537109880846.jpg (3268x553, 225K)

Thanks desu, I regret using the picture I did.

based science reliant faggot

This. I do heavy training on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, eat around 4000-5000 kcal through Tue to Sun and fast from Sunday evening to Monday evening when I eat one meal.

This is why perpetually butthurt mexicans should be rangebanned.

t. interacted with 2 women in his entire life

This. After improving myself and now married, I have little pity for those who wont bother to try to make themselves better to get a woman.

what kind of retard study is this

you can't just attach words to a picture and act like that means anything. The methodology of this study is pants on head retarded and proves nothing by necessity of the fact that it is literally retard. Who thought of this?

You're a fucking retard too if you believe this dumb shit without question. Of course attractiveness matters but to point to some stupid bullshit thought of by people who are too fucking stupid to do their jobs right makes you a fucking retard too.

this is in reference to the first one. I guess the others have merit but holy shit that first study is literally pointless, remove it from the picture.

I’ve been trying to tell you fuckers for YEARS that lifting for aesthetics is the ultimate Red Pill for this “sport”

And did you listen? No you went and did starting fucking strength now live with the consequences

and people have been telling you for years that even if you train for strength you'll still look good if you aren't a retard

except they'll actually be stronger, which some people prefer