ITT: Examples on how introverted you are

ITT: Examples on how introverted you are

Attached: 31D166A4-9BE8-4721-B53A-CA5AE50085B7.jpg (464x461, 67K)

I haven't talked to anyone save from one friend since last year. And I have taken no showers in 2019.

I haven't started a conversation or introduced myself to anyone at my work except the 10 people in my immediate team. I work with 60-70 people in the same one big office room and for the several years at that job probably a couple of hundred people passed through there, almost all of them in their 20s and early 30s.

i have had six roommates and never learned any of their names or asked them about it a single time

I didn't have conversation with anyone during 8 years of high school

Got extremely nervous when I get to get lunch for myself yesterday. I was waiting and I felt so nervous seeing all the people around me and hearing them talk and thinking about what they think about me sitting all alone while they are in groups.

willlllllyou be my friendboy i like games and anime

>8 years of high school
What?

The second part doesn't have much to do with introversion. Take a warm cozy shower, you'll feel better.

>8 years of high school
>8
How are you so retarded that you get held back for 4 years?

Attached: 636108652280583995766440092_Pepe Confused.png (612x491, 22K)

you guys seriously need to take zoloft

It sort of does. If I had to interact with anyone relevant, specially someone of the opposite gender, I'd have to wash myself. However it's not needed. Fuck showering. I love to stink.

>Chad bf took me to a frat party
>I was shyyy :'(

Attached: 146921548363.png (609x749, 17K)

>interrupted for the first time at age 24

there was a height requirement and I didn't hit puberty until 16

Introverts are real robots but that doesn't make them worse off than extroverts who only know solitude.

Take your boipussy elsewhere

Why not just stop being introverted? It's not how you're born and you have control over your personality

Disclaimer: Dialogues translated from spanish
>be me
> This happened like 3 weeks ago, in the middle of a travel (like 4am)
>2 more hours til final destination
>*Bus.exe stopped working*
>There's a 8/10 girl on the seats right in front of me
> Saw she's messaging her family
>"Hey, could you do me a favor? Could you borrow me your phone? cuz mine is ded and I need to tell mom about of this delay"
>"yeah sure"
>after that we started to complain about the bus and we want to go home and sleep in a bed like a decent person, she was furious about it
>i try to joke about the situation
>she laughs
> I offer to her some cookies I had on my bag in exchange for the favor
>She accepts, looks a bit happier than before
>we both get asleep
>9am, she wakes me up
>we have to change of bus this one is fucked up badly
>now, this bus was bigger and more comfy
>we sit together
>talk for a lil bit, then she gets sleepy and falls asleep again
>"Well, yeah, she's cute"
>10:30am, I finally get to my destination
>While Im picking up my things, she wakes up
>"well, here we are, good luck"
>"see ya"
>didn't even asked her for his name
>didn't messaged her even after getting his number from mom's phone
sometimes I hate being like this

>Lmao just stop being mentally ill
Thanks man, hadn't though of that before.
t. AVPD-fag

Introversion is a choice not a mental illness

You csn't choose to want to be social if you're introverted or worse any more than you can choose to be happy if you're depressed.

i have had a total of 2 non family social events in the last year, both of which with the same 3 friends.

Whore! Whore! IMPUDENT STRUMPET! Do you take their slights as some sign of coyisness? As if they're statements were not true and only for show? My, you wreak of seminal illness. Stay away from them.

IMPUDENT STRUMPET IMPUDENT STRUMPET

Attached: big al.jpg (300x300, 9K)

I have a crush on this cashier near me, she's ridiculously fucking sweet, at least by my definition. I've gotten pretty good at telling whom I might get along with. The problem is, the mere act of being friendly to an attractive young drug store employee makes me feel like a creepo rapist. I just can't do it. Not with everything watching and making assumptions about be. Thinking about other people observing me trying to be flirty makes want to cry with rage. It would just make things feel like the opposite of intimacy. It's just terrible and I can't be casual with this super cool fucking cashier.

Sure post Discord bro

>Held back for being a manlet
What a cruel place

>Junior year of hs
>Sitting by myself at lunch
>Girl comes up
>"HEY WHAT'S YOUR NAME"
>Tells her name
>"WANNA COME SIT WITH US?"
>Tell her no thanks
>"C'MON"
>This goes on for a cycle of about 3 times and eventually I give in
>Come sit with them
>Can't speak and visibly shaking
>Girl that dragged me over fucking LEAVES as soon as I sit down
>Left with total strangers
>Very awkward, just pretend to be using phone in silence
>Bell finally rings and dart away
>Go back to my bench next day and never get asked to sit with anyone again
I hated myself for a good week

Attached: 1547214659335.jpg (600x598, 30K)

just keep talking to her more and more desu, if it's a weekend ask her why she isn't out with friends

>housemates constantly throwing parties
>don't say a word until so drunk I'm slurring my words

I have over 100 piss bottles in my room, because Im too afraid to leave my room and see someone in the hallway on the way to the bathroom

Attached: 8EF89A24-4850-4CA3-82FF-60A3A77A3070.jpg (670x670, 43K)

No, introverts tire from social interaction if they choose to be with people for too long. It's neither a choice nor a mental illness

>Be me
>Live with dad in remote town, he's super popular, owns businesses that everyone in town shops at
>Rumor spreads that he has a deaf and dumb/autistic child
>go to work at one of dad's businesses
>dad hugs me before work starts and wishes me good luck
>people see this
>they come up to me and bless me and pray allah is with me
>realize that i am the deaf and dumb/autistic child

I don't talk to anyone in town and I barely leave my dad's farm, unless to work at one of his businesses, so I guess I am so introverted the townspeople know me as the deaf and dumb child.

>whom
Based

Proof please user

Since you said please, here's a portion of them please no bully

Attached: proof_for_anon.jpg (3024x4032, 1.91M)

Do you just keep them in a bin?

Yes. My room is quite small, so it is an efficient means of storing them. The bin has a lid so I don't have to see them all the time.

Attached: 770.png (680x382, 390K)

Literally no contact with human beans other than family and this god forsaken website

While playing a video game, I'd see a particular environment or scene or setting, and I would think to myself, "If I could just live in that [video game] moment forever, I would and I'd be at peace."
I would often recollect those video game moments, in times when I had to be around people, and feel better knowing there was a world calling to me away from this one.

Attached: island4.jpg (640x480, 47K)

no thanks i don't think that would be a good idea