Some douche online talking all kinds of shit

>some douche online talking all kinds of shit
>getting angry
>remember that they look like this and I'm making gains every day
>don't feel angry anymore

Feels good.

Attached: 1555634274704.jpg (535x800, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cl986QBe7vU
youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g
youtube.com/watch?v=O_IKv8s2HnM
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl986QBe7vU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you truly felt that way you wouldn’t have made this thread. It shows you care, you are dwelling and giving some stranger on the internet for than 5 seconds of thought. Be honest with yourself, this is a cope. If you want to improve and change you must acknowledge shit like this rather than go the cope route. Otherwise you will never stop being an incel.

Is there a poi t to this thread? What discussion do you want to have?

Attached: 3Gjt7Ol.png (500x427, 379K)

but he looks like this without a shirt tho

Attached: 1555340816485.jpg (378x768, 66K)

Redpill me on this dude fit, i see him posted everywhere and he's either a pro gamer or a political philosopher that debates with boomer philosophers. Who's he?

Destiny. He played Starcraft 2 back when there was a big pro scene. He didn’t compete at a high level he was just a popular streamer. That was back in like 2011. Idk what the fuck he does now or how/why he’s even remotely relevant.

Literally just another pro gamer that insecure Jow Forums posters use as a cope.
>b-b-b-but he gets pussy and look at him!

I do the same thing but with money

Attached: autism.webm (1920x1080, 853K)

But pol post him as some unrektable debater, is he the same dude?

That's a meme because that's what his sycophants believe.

>taking insults from kids online to heart
You might as well start debating with all the trolls here.

That’s a joke. He’s a lelddit tier rick and morty intellectual. He’s retarded and sucks at debating and pretending he’s really intelligent and a good debator is the joke

The manlet supercope is supposed to be a meme.

Reminder that desTINY is going to kill all you drumpf tards

youtu.be/Cl986QBe7vU

>that comment section ripping him a new asshole
noice

Unironically a good debater that brings up interesting topics.

ive watched a few debates with him, youre straight up wrong. he's just pompous and dismissive

He is, but he has a huge bias towards opinions not shared by his parents. His debating skills only appear good when compared to political youtubers, who are mostly neandertal level.

He’s not a good debator. He’s just good at obfuscation and gas lighting until the other person gets annoyed. He constantly lies or just makes up shit to force his point across too.

I watched his debate with Dick Masterson (the first one I saw) and Dick started off by calling him out on all this shit and I thought he was being a bitch about it, but then desTINY did exactly all the things he said he does once they actually got into the debate.

what? of course the immediate reaction to get insulted is to feel hurt. but when you realize who's saying it, it doesn't matter.

Must be bait.

Lol what. Dick embarassed himself in that debate dude. People that debate him seem to not be comfortable with any of their own views because each time Destiny tries to reformulate it to make it coherent, they feel like he's being dishonest.

Steven "I got investigated by the FBI for CP" Bonnell AKA Destiny

That’s not at all what I even said.

>they feel like he's being dishonest.
Because he is, which is a criticism Masterson threw at him before the debate began.

For example, they were discussing the case from a while back where Trump didn’t want a specific judge overseeing his case because the judge was a Mexican immigrant and a supporter of la raza and claimed he would be too biased against him to make a fair judgement. So instead of just taking that topic and debating it, desTINY just assumes that Dick has no idea what la raza is and arrogantly ask him if he knows what it is. He then correctly gives a general answer that it’s a Hispanic advocacy thing and there are several groups with the name. Instead of just accepting that and moving on, desTINY then moves the goalpost and says that definition is too general and not specific enough and just pretends Masterson has no idea what la raza is. That’s the sort of bullshit he constantly pulls

>has no real world experience
>dropped out of music college
>failed e-sports pro
>married/divorced/had a kid before the age of 25
>lets ex-girlfriend live rent free in his house
>is currently in a cuckold relationship

why do people even listen to this guy in the first place

I could/would kill destiny in a single punch. That is all.

He got a gun solely because he was plotting to kill a kid. Yeah he's a smart cookie isn't he?

He also got banned from twitter twice because he threatened to bomb some Republicans house and regularly threatens to murder conservatives. He comes across as this pissant nerd who saved his self esteem by thinking of himself as smarter than his bullies, but his emotions get the best of him and he just descends into angry shitposting all the time. A lot of these youtube progressive are retards, but desTINY comes across as a special breed

imagine thinking a sophist gish-galloper that believes in nothing but argues with everything is good at debating.

The only thing he does is bait retards into le epic gotcha moments for people to post on reddit and circle jerk over. And i say this while agreeing with him on most things

>t. TONKA SMASH AGGH IM ANGRY
this is you
but he works out his brain instead of your body.

because he is le edgy dark humor edgelord manchild, he behaves like a fucking children irl and also lives in a fantasy world

He is not a good debater, no Sargon of Shitkad isn't either, so him giving ChestTINY props doesn't matter. All the people he debated were complete shit low youtubers, as soon as people like Martin Shkreli stepped on he got assblasted in 2mins.

>he won a debate against Brittany Wendingmachine

WOW DUDE SO GUT DEBATAH
fuck off. the only reason I watch Destiny is because I get to step out from reality and watch a manchild sperg.

How tall is he

>good debater
Maybe when he debates retards from his discord. Martin Shkreli called him out on his bullshit and made him look a fool, suddenly it was no longer a debate but a "long chat".

Attached: 1554874945604.png (899x560, 974K)

He looks so little

5'8" around 172 cm

COPE, he hasnt lost a single debate

Attached: chadstiny.png (826x423, 576K)

He also makes six figures off of playing video games and talking shit to people, gets invited to exclusive events and gets hit up by 10/10s who want to fuck him for clout.

I'm not even a Cuckstany fan but I'm sure your 225 bench max is worth it and not a cope at all.

>hit up by 10/10s who want to fuck him
lol your sister isn’t a 10 by a long shot

>thot orbiters trying to get clout

his talk with martin shkreli wasnt a debate
they were just talking

Reminder that he claims he’s 5’8

Hasan has completely replaced Destiny.

Attached: mlady1.jpg (3024x4032, 1.02M)

It started off as a debate but then Destiny quickly realized he didnt know what he was talking about so he backed off

I think it’s because desTINY fancies himself as some intellectual type because of his Wikipedia research, so going toe to toe with someone who is objectively more intelligent and accomplished than he is completely unmasks him as the fraud he is

So how tall is he

Destiny is just the usual retard who somehow got a voice to preach at other retards.

He'd fuck his own mother to get some the little cuck.

>good debater
>can't win a debate against a man going to prison for really scummy shit

It literally started as a debate, but he got fucking BTFO'd so hard it turned into a discussion. Same with Ryan Dawson.

oh boy, watch the first couple of minutes how hard destiny went in and as soon as he realised he has no chance he tried to be non agressive and just talk LOL biggest cope I've ever seen

Martin Shkreli did nothing wrong, he didn't screw over anyone except for insurance companies (since he drug was for a small specific population, it didn't even raise premiums)

>i'm jealous and insecure that he succeeds in life so i'm going to make this thread and show him who's the real man here!

Attached: mogged destiny.jpg (1458x1944, 242K)

The guy is no different from any other YouTube "intellectual".

He's a faggot who thinks he's really intelligent when he's really just slightly above average at best and just chooses to debate brainlets to make himself feel better and give himself someone to Lord over.

post video of him losing a debate?

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g

I don't sit through this guy's catalogue looking for when he "loses" a debate.

He has a shit "holier than thou" attitude that is on no way supported by his actual level of intelligence.

He debates mostly idiots and employs logical fallacies to support his opinions at times.

a video of ryan dawson talking about what he knows and not the intent of the debate?

so you dont like his attitude and think hes wrong so he must be wrong?

Why is this a thread on a fitness board? Mods please sage this shit.

his debate with Jesse Lee Peterson is a comedy gold mine, keywords are AMAZING, BOOKOO MONEY and Mommy Africa.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=O_IKv8s2HnM
was it lynchian

Attached: 33078de53ba314b53bbeb93ede2afaad.png (113x102, 26K)

NakedApe
Entire Internet Aristocrat one was a big oof

Is this dude the fan of that one twitchthot who got shit loads of money from his donations and when she met him at a con or something they took a really awkward picture together?

Because his fans look up to him because he is still an alpha next to them

He's clearly not more than 5'5" and that's being generous, he has the most repulsive physiology I've ever seen

This post is proof 'destiny' actually posts in threads about himself. Pathetic.

Watch the one where he criticizes a video of Ben Shapiro.

Literally loses a debate to a video, fucking hilarious.

>classism
Oof, not very tolerant™ or progressive® there huh Steven?

That is clearly photoshopped. He's much much smaller irl.

I use to look like this. Thanks for changeing that /fit, love you homos.

>Destiny

He's a manlet fucker that cucks multiple men. For some fucking reason he crushes the incels logic, by just fucking lots of women even thought he's 5'8(5'3) .

Attached: GodStiny2.jpg (1050x711, 302K)

>political philosopher

We have gone from Thucydides, Machiavelli, & Hobbes....to this fucking manlet gnome.

Attached: Cm77lQbUIAEZsaP.jpg (1000x1500, 305K)

Some annoying 'debater' who flip flops whenever it suits him and cries whenever the opposition does it. The kind of person who unironically shits all over the board and thinks he won. Debating this kind of person will never result in a positive outlook for you unless the audience is informed on the topics.

He lost to Metokur

Couldn’t even stand for the pic? Just did a sissy ass hug instead?

>Autistic
>Starcraft
>Arms with the thickness of a pipe cleaner
>Comically large head
>Can't debate so uses double-faced tactics
>"ethical cp"
>Praised by numales as a god.
Is Destiny the patron saint of reddit?

What’s up with all these ecelebs being pedos?

>Can't attract normal girls
>Big words and shiny things impress little girls
>Slowly evolve pedo tendencies because you know it's all you have

E-celeb internet "debater" who unironically called for political violence against conservatives.

Sure let's go with that.

The reading comprehension of destiny fans, ladies and gents.

The video of this pussy, lifting a bar with 10lbs on each side and saying it's too heavy after 5 shit squats is golden

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl986QBe7vU

There's something very baby-like about him.

Attached: dentinysoy.webm (1920x1080, 896K)

>remember that they look like this
Training is something most males do nowadays. You're not special

>some douches online talking all kinds of shit
>getting angry
>remember that they look like this and I'm making gains every day
>My gains are moot

Attached: 1323253197779.gif (488x204, 2.22M)

Destiny once said that in high school, he didn't have the strength to throw a basketball high enough for it to reach the hoop

literally a extreme lefty cuck

>this nigga thinks a bar and 15lbs each side is training
My 1RM when i first started would make this pussy's anus blow out. 2.5plt each side is where i started with 5x5 now I'm up to 5plt for squat, 2.5 plt for over head and 4 for bench. That's after a year of lifting, not great but better than anything destiny could ever shit out.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

This is all really sad. Used to really enjoy his zerg streams back in the day with the infestor play and well it's a shame to see he's come to this.