It's my Birthday, I have no one in my life and PTSD. Good shit

It's my Birthday, I have no one in my life and PTSD. Good shit.

Attached: Bday be like.jpg (1024x687, 248K)

Well you've got me now. Not the best gift, but I hope it helps you feel better. Happy birthday, OP

Happy bday OP you should treat yourself go on Grindr and find a sissy and fuck her boipussy tell her it's your bday go get laid

Ptsd from what if u dont mind?
I had my 1st ukraine flashback today but i didnt really care, i was just kinda like oh shit

>Her
And people wonder why I hate fags

Sorry to hear your circumstances, but I hope you enjoy the rest of your birthday

Did you get PTSD from getting your boicunt fu ked as a mid is this why you hate TOPS?

Did you have a stroke when making this post?

Wtf? Isn't OP's picture just a melted root beer float? But instead of icecream it's milk and instead of rootbeer it's bepis?

Happy birthday OP. Go and hold up a liquor store

What do you want for your birthday, user?

A healthy brain and psych

this has been every birthday of my life for me. I live in a small town full of crazy angry retards so if im lucky I get to spend my birthday with people I hate. fuck I got one coming up too. now with the added stress of getting old

christ i fucking hate god so much for this shit life i will do anything to personally destroy god with my bare hands

It's also my birthday
Happy birthday user, luck.

happy birthday my original comment

Attached: 1545380937895.png (490x627, 247K)

Mine too. Let's hope for a better one ne

Oh, nevermind.

January 17 is mine too. Happy birthday, anons.

Me as well. Happy birthday. Spent my bday having to give a presentation and then having to study for an exam next week. Feelsbadman.

Oh come on
I dont mean to be a classic bellend and just do the bee urself, but I wish you luck and I dont know what your problems actually are, but you made it user, one year more (that might not have been the best thing to say)
Happy birthday!
>tfw played the re2 demo today
Oh it was a perfect day

it was my birthday too and it sucked

but don't despair, we're all gonna make it frens

Attached: 3b6.jpg (600x874, 131K)

Happy birthday OP. May your future endeavors be fruitful and your blessing plentiful.

Happy birthday, OP
Happy birthday, birthday anons

I hope all you frens fell better