Spartan Fitness

Is there any hobby more Chad than doing Spartan Races, Jow Forums?

Attached: spartan_race.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

Having sex

having gay sex with fellow Chads

Not spending $200 on a race?

I would like to clear up a major misconception surrounding the definition of "Chad". That word is not nearly as broadly defined as this board would like to think it is. A Chad is a tall, young, handsome, usually clean-shaven white male who, by virtue of high social status among other males bestowed upon him by his athletic prowess as a youth, attracts girls with ease. Chad has elite genetics resulting in naturally high muscle mass and low body fat. Chad has promiscuous sex at a whim unless he has a girlfriend whom he cares enough about to not cheat on. To envision Chad, think about the rich white guy at your high school who was really handsome and really good at sports or think about a high-status fraternity brother.

Doing Spartan Races is not "Chad". Lifting for any other reason than the pursuit of your own vanity is not "Chad". Being a monogamous Christian father a la Clint Walker is not "Chad". Being in the military is not "Chad." Zyzz was not a "Chad." Having any other hobbies than: watching sports, drinking, or having sex does not confer any degree of Chadness. Having top tier genetics combined with any of the three aforementioned hobbies confers Chad status to a young white male. That is the be all and end all of Chadness.

Please stop confusing signs of traditional masculinity or high testosterone with being a Chad. There is nothing wrong with not being a Chad. Being a Chad is not good nor is is bad, but it is not a word to refer to any man you admire.

I was gonna start training for one. I’m nowhere near ready, I’m just starting out as a cardiolet. I plan to be fully prepped by next year

Have sex

>spend $180 just to put yourself through hardship
I can't think of anything more cucked.

Based

“Spartan” races and their counterparts kinda lose their appeal when you notice that dyel fatties and girls do them to

>putting yourself through hardship
>cucked
Where do you think you are, nigger...

Attached: 9EAA38C5-5313-4F9D-91FA-2EFEF37A747B.jpg (999x856, 144K)

Just gotta do them faster. In Germany we have a thing called HYROX which is a real challenge and takes your time for every workout and run. Fatties also participate but significantly slower

I just watched one of these on youtube. I could be wrong but it seems like it would be really easy for even a decent college cross country runner.

For any halfway serious runner these are piss easy. I ran a 10k trail this year which was way more challenging than the 18k meme run I did last year. Try going for 3:00h marathon. This is a real challenge because it takes actual effort to train for it.

A sub three hour marathon is light work. Sub two thirty requires serious training for most people.

So, flipping a 400# tire, hitting a 20-40' spear throw and negotiating 2 or 3 hanging obstacles in a row is 'easy as piss'? Can't wait to see your Spartan Pro contract.

Yeah, this ones going into my yikes folder

Stripping to the waist and wrestling with your buddies

>craft beer
>Mumford and sons

Yeah anything else.
Imagine failing military selection and trying so desperately to prove to yourself you really were capable of hitting those dyel targets that you pay to entire some cardio field.
Like a tough mudder it's for guys who suck at sports and have just gotten fit but are too old to do anything decent. It's easy to stand out in these groups because everyone else is a fat single mother.

Who is Robert Killian? Better check that.

What ever happened to that band? Where they just a one hit wonder because I remember all the normies I know being obsessed with them.

This post and the poster is not Chad.

After obstacle races soirunners listen to them

Agreed.

Attached: 1525088334748.jpg (2892x1404, 404K)

Dont care who it is sounds like a cuck

This. I thought it was going to be a true test that i could train for and be a nice accomplishment. Nope. Just fatties taking turns when they approach each obsticle. What a let down.

They ditched their banjo and folk style and became even more generic.