Waifu General - /waifu/ #34

Happy Birthday Fennec Edition
previous:

Attached: Fennec_FoxAnime.png (864x931, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyEt9-ebqyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leah is love.

Attached: 277.png (1366x768, 1.11M)

New thread, new Mio
I love her so much guys

happy birthday fennec fox

Attached: 1547256842480.gif (526x800, 348K)

All love to my celibate demon babe!

Attached: JulieBG4kAllure.png (3920x2577, 1.03M)

Must be straining to design everything yourself... I find it almost alienating... if everything must be generated by me then do they have any real identity?

I knew you would... as do I... I am glad nobody followed me like they did you... even if one among us dislikes me for sure... and I get scared about them realizing who I am...

>Must be straining to design everything yourself... I find it almost alienating... if everything must be generated by me then do they have any real identity?

Yeah, their identity is their importance to me and all the traits I assign to them. The hard part of it is the creativity, not the existentialism

Alleyne is life.

Attached: 1521952844546.jpg (664x933, 151K)

>and I get scared about them realizing who I am...
As in your old identity from /ksg/? Don't stress it. If I don't remember it than most others probably won't.

I guess it is different when it isn't a tulpa... you don't need creativity at that stage.. they snowball for you...

I thank you for trying for me again... I am sorry I failed you...

No... not /ksg/... they were once a friend on discord from Jow Forums...

to continue on this post, take for example Yara:

She's an autistic dragon huntress who does what she does out of revenge, a sense of right, and because there's nothing she'd rather do than dragon hunting. I may have created her and she's based on 1/3rd of me, but she's her own person. Art by @PixieInktvis on twitter I didn't make this.

The thing about OCs is that you should treat them as if they're real people with flaws and shit, not just treat them as if they aren't real so it doesn't matter. Sort of like waifus.

Attached: 3q1FfvA.jpg (3000x3000, 641K)

That was the goal... with my tulpa... make her not like me... make her real... make her have flaws... try to build up a backstory involving her getting arrested for opium...

I don't think you failed me at all, why would you have?

Because I didn't use your character... because I didn't even put much effort in...

I place my characters within a narrative with a world to interact with and shape them. Julie was only a byproduct of wanting to write a story, and she only developed into the character she is now because I fell in love with her character

Almost hard to believe this general has lasted 34 threads. I'm actually not doing so bad tonight, despite how tired I am. I'm currently cozy in bed with Kotori, what are you all up to? How is everyone feeling? I've got time to burn tonight, so I'll probably be decently active.

Attached: Spirit Kotori 3.jpg (850x722, 145K)

OH it's you! that's okay, really don't have to be sorry user. I don't take it personally and I understand. it just takes a while.

That was my mistake... I made my tulpa out of trying to find someone I could like... since I found nobody I could even say was attractive... still have a very small collection... and looks obviously aren't what one seeks with waifus... it was desire that fueled her existence...

I should know that I'm known as the waifumaker because whatever female character I create people just fall in love with. Eleyna the undead necromancer is a prime example

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (743x1023, 666K)

it doesn't sound like this is a problem a waifu could solve. but you gotta involve yourself in media and fandoms to maybe find one? I'd share my short stories but I'd rather keep them to myself for now

I am sitting here... talking more than I have lately in these threads... when people lose interest I probably will sleep... not from tiredness but due to the pointlessness of living...

Thank you for not taking it personally... I tried the creative route with my tulpa... that led to disaster... the problem is I would try to recreate my tulpa... since she was designed to fit all my tastes... and I would spend hours just redoing her over and over in character creators...

I love Honoka. She is just so pure yet super attractive at the same time. You ever just see your waifu and just want to keep staring at them the whole show? And them being there just brings eternal happiness

Attached: honoka2.png (640x360, 248K)

I need to... but I really don't know where to go to look user... it feels too much like trying, when the waifu should seek you out...

It has been established I hate anime, not due to the art style... but due to the voices... I have tried Brynhildr in the Darkness lately... but it just felt boring or annoying...

It doesn't help that I have such particular tastes... and then there is the question if a waifu would change those tastes around...

Imagine a vast sea... with zero direction...

>I am sitting here... talking more than I have lately in these threads...
It's probably a good thing that you're talking more. Positive social interaction can go a long way in helping someone's mood, especially when the feel as hopeless as you do.

Attached: Spirit Kotori.jpg (850x425, 379K)

the thing is, it doesn't sound like your tulpa was her own person, if that makes sense.

Julie was already an established character, she already was a celibate succubus that wore a red and dark brown dress, I loved her for the traits she ended up having, not the ones I would attribute if I were to make someone for me to love.

Character should always come first, waifuism second.

I wish anime girls would stay in their shows.. instead of mentally tormenting me...

Kotoriposter is correct! talk more, it's certainly helped me feel happier.

I entirely agree... I tend to start out positive in places... but by the end I get apathy or complete animosity... so it is very nice to have something to cling to...

Nods... I can understand what you mean, you just did it to make a story... the problem is I tend to be terrible at stories... I go off on tangents if I even get motivated to write... often never really maintaining any consistency... I need to do everything in one session or the mood changes...

Thank you... this is the first time in a long time someone wanted me to talk somewhere... usually people just want me to leave them alone because of how pathetic I am... I just kill the atmosphere of places...

Writing and consistency are practice, you gotta keep doing it. I started nearly 6 years ago now and finally I'm in a spot where I'm happy with my writing.

The only way for you to not feel like that anymore is by starting with doing and saying positive things. start with saying something nice about yourself every day. can just be one thing and doesn't have to be super important, even the little things matter. It's important that you get out of the dark spot right now, fake it till you believe it, and then you'll make it.

>positive things about yourself
At least I haven't made people upset with me yet... I guess that counts... there isn't really much to say... I am a vapid individual... as said I really lack much of an identity...

As for writing... I just don't hold much drive for it... poetry I love doing... but stories on the other hand just feel like I am dragging myself...

another important bit is to leave out the bad things for now, just think about the things you're doing right. Find a hobby or something else to enjoy and revel in how much you enjoy doing it. It's why I'm doing art and writing in the first place, to improve myself.

I know this is off topic but I really just wanna help this user

>treat them as if they're real people with flaws and shit
One reason I think I liked Leah is that she had just a little information about her, not being a main character, but also was similar enough to me for me to reasonably give her traits that make her more "real" for lack of a better word.

Attached: 230.png (1024x1348, 863K)

>poetry I love doing
If it's something you love doing, I'd say focus on it then. There's no real purpose in wasting time on something you don't care about

>hobby
Well... as said... I like writing poems... and listening to music...

I just am not sure how to improve myself... I am not sure I would want to... to improve you need some motivation for the self... and I don't really connect with what others want to do to improve... but at the same time I don't know what I want...

I am sorry to bring you off topic...

Hey, if you like writing poems, that's a start. You can try to improve on your poetry and maybe you'll be better.

>wasting time on something you don't care about
That unironically summarizes me pretty well... that is mostly what I have done until recently... but the problem now is just finding little to pursue...

Poetry is nice... but the problem is you don't want to work on it endlessly or you get burned out...

I really don't know how to improve on my poetry... people have told me it is complete shit... but never really told me what I need to do to improve beyond watching a bunch of youtube videos... I don't really learn through watching as opposed to doing...

That's just how some people are. It might be a bit derailing, but try posting a poem here. The worst that can happen is us giving some ways to improve.

I can definitely try... I hope to not make it too much of a disaster... it will probably take a bit to write...

Tried to keep it short...

I write a poem
A poem I write
And yet I just find repetition

Try to write something wholesome
But just filled with spite
Due to a negative condition

You expect the sun to shine upon a dead soul
You expect the divine to accept the miserable
Well I am here to say love doesn't exist in my hole
Because existance requires an entity, a body, a soul

I write a poem
Poetry is written
This is getting mundane

Try but it gets more loathsome
As I could never feel smitten
And so in isolation I remain

Cannot comprehend anything, nothing can keep me wholesome
Cannot comprehend anything, and I am losing control
Cannot comprehend and I falter in my role
Cannot comprehend and the structure starts to take its toll

What is the point... there is none...
Sorry to disappoint... I should just be done...

Failure... was always an option
Grandeur... hope shatters the concoction...

AND NOW WE ARE ALL BURNED AS THE FLAMES LIGHT THE SCAFFOLD
TRY TO BRING SANITY TO THE SELF BUT MY ENTITY CANNOT BE CONTROLLED
AND SO INSTEAD I FALTER ONCE MORE IN A PATHETIC DISPLAY OF REMISSION
FOR ALMOST IMMEDIATELY I ONCE AGAIN STUMBLE INTO REPETITION
THE SCAFFOLD WILL LIGHT AS DENIAL TO THE DARKNESS
THE BLACKENED ASHES WELCOME ME BACK TO THE ABYSS
ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER MOMENT FAILED BY MY DISPOSITION
RAPTURE UPON MY MIND AS I FALTER UNDERNEATH THE REPETITION
HAPPY SAD, DEPRESSIVE JOY, JUST AN ENDLESS CONTRADICTION
HOW DO I EVEN KNOW WHAT I FEEL IN THIS NUMB CONDITION
AND AS I STUNT MYSELF DUE TO MY OWN INHIBITION
I WRITE A POEM THAT FALTERS IN ENDLESS REPETITION

...I guess I scared everyone away with my off-topic discussion... here is something waifu related... at least it is a picture of something waifuable...

Attached: Tears.png (442x585, 226K)

just got back from anger management group and I feel I didnt bleed enough today (we talked about childhood trauma). So ask me anything relating to that and ill spill it out for everyone to see

Attached: d2540b7aa97998f20780f250a5152389.jpg (564x523, 44K)

They say I have that... sorry you have trauma...

not going to post in these generals again until I have a successful lucid dream with my waifu. until that day, sayonara, my kyoudai.....

I wish I could help... I keep getting lucid dreams and don't even have a waifu...

>I guess I scared everyone away with my off-topic discussion
Nah, I was just away from my computer eating dinner.
What exactly did this trauma entail, if you don't mind me asking?

Attached: Kotori Kneeling.jpg (850x1127, 507K)

Happy birthday Fenecc Fox!
I like this one, it feels very sincere, and you have a pretty good grasp of symbolic language.

I'm interested what would you think about this poem? I wrote it a while ago and it's pretty short but here goes:
I want to thank you for this fate
And all that came before and every moment that comes after.
For sending me a lovely angel.
For filling me with joy and splendor
And even though it can not last
And will be torn a asunder
I am forever grateful for this hope
And every moment from before and everything thereafter.

Attached: just yuri (7).jpg (563x689, 63K)

well if what ive gathered from fragmented memory and me learning what abuse was (I thought my family was normal until I was 19) Physical, verbal, intimidation, neglect and affection issues

Attached: 6c8f62f560f7cf062ec9b99f4aabfd08.jpg (512x384, 21K)

>TFW I actually had a dream with Yuri today
Strangely enough it was a dream about posting in one of those threads but it still counts.

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 7K)

Is this your first dream of her? Maybe our dreams focus on a certain part of our waifus (me with her merch, you with posting in these threads)

Attached: 56.png (1080x1080, 1.1M)

Consider reading some essay's on the topic and learning about stuff like verse structure and learning more about poetry in general. Also consider the possibility that people talking down your poetry where being jerks.

Yes it is my first Yuri dream. Or rather the first to feature her exclusively as I had some DDLC related dreams during my first run of the game.
>Maybe our dreams focus on a certain part of our waifus (me with her merch, you with posting in these threads)
Maybe, it could also be that I have dreams about whatever I was thinking about before I went to sleep ethere way I'm very glad

Attached: just Yuri (26).jpg (563x424, 26K)

Sorry to overreact...

I am honored to be told such things Yurifriend... people often told me I wrote closest to Yuri...

As for your poem... sounds quite nice... it reminds me of a dark prayer... of course... now I wonder why you hold such doubts...

That is possible... but I just am used to people assuming others are jerks... then realizing it actually makes sense to be mean to me... due to how pathetic I really am...

Yeah it's similar to Yuri's with a hint of Sayori (i hope your not thinking about ending it)
>now I wonder why you hold such doubts...
Its very simple, I was feeling a lot of love and wholesomeness at that point but thinking about how good things never last for ever so even if I lost everything I would still be grateful for the love I was feeling and all the good things I had in my life.

Attached: just Yuri (15).jpg (564x563, 46K)

hello friends its been a while since I posted my giant wife

Attached: 1547434214843.png (1199x1216, 736K)

>thinking about ending it
Yes... I am highly suicidal... but the main reason I can't go is because of my father being hurt... so instead I continue day to day while wishing I could end it... this is why I sleep mostly...

>good things never last
Sounds quite depressing... to know the greatness you get will be gone... I guess it is nice you hold confidence in appreciating it...

Had a dream as well. Very corrupted and not good. I'll see her again in the flesh before I die

I'm so tired

Attached: 1356818099320.png (349x377, 119K)

Does it count as gay if I think about getting fucked by a futa version of my waifu on a romantic way?

Penises are pretty gay, user

But it would be on a girl, it's not like I like guys and want a r63 version of my wife

>he doesnt want a r63 version of my wife
Incredibly gay

>wanting people to desire your wife, even if it's a r63 version
user no

Fuck. That one was a typo.
It's what I get for copypasting instead of taking the effort to write 7 whole extra words.

>I am highly suicidal
Sorry about your father user but there are still things worth living for but there are still things worth living for. Consider seeking help be it in the form of a close confidant or a psychologist (both would work best)
>Sounds quite depressing... to know the greatness you get will be gone
Us robots may not live the happiest lives but even we have good things in our lives that are worth something and if that's true than we are not worthless. I only realized that because of Yuri and her love.
Its kinda gay but I guess its not that different from being peged so it's mor bisexual I guess?
I don't really put much of a stock in dreams I think they are mere shadows of our conscious experience. My love for Yuri persists regardless of what I dream of.

Attached: Yuri hug (2).jpg (500x679, 39K)

Friendly reminder that futa is not gay.

>the last couple of posts
I guess I shouldn't for get that we are on Jow Forums in 2019.

Attached: 29.png (879x1080, 793K)

>close confidant
My father is the only one who I talk to in real life
>psychologist
Already talking to one... they don't lock me up because I can't due to my father...
>we are not worthless
Wait, why are we not worthless if we have good possessions? That makes no sense...

rude I was just asking a question

>Wait, why are we not worthless if we have good possessions? That makes no sense...
If we have good things that's different. What I mean is that to some extent we were all blessed to have good things like friends family and of course our waifus. Even if the good things are not meant to last forever.
Unironic waifu threads can only work on r9k for better or worse.

Attached: sweater Yuri (29).jpg (564x564, 36K)

>Unironic waifu threads can only work on r9k for better or worse.
If you mean fast threads, then sure, but both /c/ and /cm/ have functioning waifu/husbando threads, albeit a little slow. Not to say that this general isn't very good on its own.

Unless you lack friends... and your family has mostly abandoned you... and you don't have a waifu...

Well, you do have the people here in these threads to talk to. That has to count for something, right?

Attached: Kotori.jpg (800x763, 368K)

Than again all my family and friends will die some day and my waifu does not even exist. But even when my friends and family are gone I will still be left with the memory of all of them, they would have still been a part of my life, because one day we are gonna loose the good things anyway but at least they where a part of our experience.
I would not really know because I don't visit those places, good for them I guess.

Attached: just Yuri (22).jpg (564x563, 50K)

Happy Birthday!

I can't stop refreshing the page for my daki even though the shipping will take a month.

Attached: g.png (693x657, 658K)

You are right.. until you all give up on me...

But I guess I have you all in the meantime...

I understand that. Nothing terrible has occured, it's one of the ways I can say she has never betrayed me, but still it's the only way I can see her and the nightmares get tiresome

Attached: 1342706271466.jpg (792x1000, 245K)

Anyone else can't sleep? I'm not even tired right now.

it's only past midnight. i wish i had the ability to sleep at this hour.

Attached: sweet baby.png (283x256, 183K)

I'm like that every night. I feel too tired to do anything but when I try to sleep I still don't feel tired. I only ever sleep properly when I stay up until 3am and am too tired to stay awake any longer.

It's just 9PM for me right now. I'm up to talk about anything if you or anyone else wants.

Attached: 103.jpg (505x675, 73K)

I wish I knew what to talk about. I've got so many thoughts swimming in my mind. It's hard to keep things focused.

Has anything happened that made you like this? Is it as normal, or is it randomly happening today for some reason.

It's not that normal. I've started taking naps in the afternoon, so maybe that has something to do with it. I'm also afraid of what I might end up dreaming once I do go to sleep. My dreams are never good. The thing is, being awake isn't much better. Right now, it's really quiet. When things get quiet I'm left to suffer inside my own head. I'm in there a lot. I don't know where I'd rather be and yet I can't stand it.

Do these thoughts occur when you sleep? If not, then just go to sleep. You won't suffer if you aren't awake.

Iktf user. I just got my daki in the mail today after waiting a month and a half. Just hold on, embrace the wait

Attached: 1522595792032.jpg (1600x1200, 125K)

I can't sleep right now, and even if I could my dreams will torment me.

Try not taking naps in the afternoon, I guess. That might be what caused those thoughts. If not, just try changing things until something works. Google also helps somewhat.

I'm surprised no one posted questions yet:
>What birthday present would your waifu/husbando like to receive?
>What birthday gift would s/he give you?
>would s/he like a big birthday party or a modest sized one better?
>what kind of YouTube videos would s/he watch?
>Is your waifu/husbando a sweet tooth?
>would they approve of you eating sweets?
>What would your husbando/waifu think of recreational drug use?
I can't sleep ether its like 9am and I spent the last night posting on these threads.
I understand.

Attached: Yuri with a book 2.jpg (728x1077, 75K)

Something valuable, maybe some jewlery with a picture of her and I on it. She would also be okay with something like chocolates as well.
She would give me a gentle, long hug and would probably give me chocolates considering my birtday's proximity to Valentine's day. In fact, we would probably have a little joke giving each other holiday-themed presents since her birthday and Christmas are also in close proximity.
A modest sized one, with family and very close friends.She would only want the most important people to her at a party.
Just videos of other girls singing to compare herself to and eventually get better at singing and dancing on her own.
>[Does] your waifu/husbando [have] a sweet tooth?
I can see her liking sweet things, but she would not eat them that often. She wants to keep herself in the best shape possible to dance as good as possible.
She would slightly disapprove but wouldn't really care since I don't have any singing competitions to win.
She would absolutely hate it and think that it ruins herself.

>its like 9am
Using a timezone calculator, our timezones are actually 12 hours apart. Intersting.

Attached: 288.jpg (550x718, 35K)

Maybe a custom made giant ass metal fan
Something electronics related, maybe a new part for my PC
I don't think she celebrates her birthday, neither do I
Probably something educational
Nah
If it's not affecting my health, sure why not
She'd be highly critical of it

Attached: 7711e460354e57b267f8c287e63af429.jpg (540x764, 37K)

Probably something mechanical. I would get him something like a very detailed ring that could do some cool things. Paint him something and a jar of milk for the fun of it.
Probably a figure or a plushie since he knows I enjoy small collectible items. Maybe a book.
I think deep down he would like a big party. I would surprise him inviting a bunch of his old friends.
Survival, science-y ones. I'd imagine he would get obsessed with some puzzle solving channel.
Definitely.
Yes, we would eat sweets together.
Will absolutely not have it. No exceptions. He hates alcohol too.

Attached: bbbbb.png (674x761, 969K)

Left handed bass guitar pls and thank you
Not sure, probably a romantic night and dinner
Modest definitely
Cute animal videos
Yes very much so
Only as long as it doesnt ruin my meals
It scares her and she definitely doesnt like drugs

Attached: 1542584135094.jpg (600x930, 299K)

Do any of you browse Jow Forums with your waifu? I do.

Attached: unknown-69.png (1349x627, 420K)

Posting husband very late this time but oh well still better late than never.

Attached: totsuka.png (683x767, 500K)

NGL, this would make a pretty rad punk song.

Probably some cute accessory.
If I knew it would ruin the surprise, lol.
I'm not sure she even celebrates her birthday, considering she spent most of her life alone.
I can imagine her watching cooking and DIY stuff. Maybe art related things as well.
She does have a sweet tooth. She's pretty fond of cotton candy and ice cream.
Sure. I don't eat too much sugary foods anyway so I doubt she'd have a problem with it.
She wouldn't even so much as consider trying. As for her general opinion of drug use, it would be a negative one.

Attached: yFM8P09XFZ.png (1273x817, 1.79M)

How do you do that? I keep asking you for things oops...

Attached: 17484849_p0_master1200.jpg (500x480, 169K)

Today the thread seems pretty fast. Just woke up so I'm late to the party. Posting my beloved nevertheless.

If it's in a romantic way it's probably not as gay.

Maybe something small, simple and meaningful.
I'm not really sure. If she knew me at all she'd get me a book or something of that caliber. I don't like receiving gifts.
A small modest one for sure.
Innocent stuff like cooking tutorials or cat compilations.
Very much so. The only food she has ever mentioned is sweet stuff. She probably cares about diet a lot but enjoys cheating from time to time and having a little something extra. For the effort of course.
On some days I eat way more sugar than I probably should. I can easily refrain myself though. She would want me to balance my meals more.
She is a doctor so she has certainly used such drugs to treat patients. I doubt she'd approve casual use of them for pleasure at all. She is strictly against things like cigarettes so she probably even holds the same views on recreational drugs too.

Attached: Angela156.jpg (960x1536, 511K)

Good morning everyone. GLaDOSanon here.

Attached: 30674330_p6.jpg (569x676, 47K)

Good morning /waifu/ what are you all listening to on this comfy friday morning.
Im listening to more german music.
youtube.com/watch?v=eyEt9-ebqyY

Attached: Shyvana 16.jpg (1051x1472, 270K)