What is this mode called?

What is this mode called?

Attached: 1555516247227.jpg (847x740, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cyclingweekly.com/news/latest-news/rachel-mckinnon-becomes-first-transgender-woman-win-track-world-title-397473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

High IQ banter

And the beauty of this is, since he's black, we're not allowed to question it without being called racist. If he was white, then this would not be allowed.

Making this point became cringeworthy in 2016.

Does not make it any less true though.

Attached: taps glass pep.gif (741x674, 118K)

Jewish degeneracy mode

Attached: 2EE49B06-A1C9-4B46-9E8B-4269456311FF.jpg (600x338, 64K)

This.

>mfw the absurdity begins to reach the tipping point
also checked

Attached: 1474590506921.jpg (317x184, 20K)

Not as cringeworthy as the modern world right now.

progressive mode

i dont think its cringe in any way
its true

There is a limit to what your test levels should be to compete as a female in the Olympics so he wouldn't be able to compete. Still absurd to let men compete as women

Beautiful

So you do steroids like crazy, get huge, then shortly before competition, you stop, your nads are still in a coma and you take some T blocker on top of it and voila you compete as a female. How fast do you think it takes to lose a lifetime of T gains? Way longer than it takes to declare you are a female and go smash all the records.

They should just get rid of the male/female distinction in competition. It would be funnier and you could frame it as progressive.

Attached: 1555505416802.jpg (843x800, 93K)

Member when the very idea was a joke?

Attached: brave and beautiful fembot.jpg (1280x968, 278K)

Kek

HONK HONK

God damn is it just me or have black guys started getting based as fuck in the last year or two? They went from complaining about privilege and shit to becoming absolute THOT patrolers.

Attached: blackpill.jpg (640x631, 45K)

It's really fucking not though is it.
Please go outside

It's "Full of shit, because no actual lifting organization that tracks female lifting records actually recognizes this as being true and he's just saying shit for a laugh and to bait attention from conservative news organizations" mode.

I honestly want it to keep going, not with edgelords doing it as a joke but with actual trannies. The same girls who would otherwise virtue signal about how anyone who identifies as a woman is a real woman will start to get red pilled and rebel when they have something on the line. When men in dresses, or men who don't even make an effort to present as female and just identity that way, start carving into women's athletic competitions, taking women's scholarships, and undermining women's healthcare they'll begin to reject the stupid gender theory that's taken root in the past decade.

Except it keeps happening IRL. I know this guy is a troll but every time transgender "women" enter women's sports they absolutely slaughter their competition and it's only a matter of time before girls and women start getting sick of it.
cyclingweekly.com/news/latest-news/rachel-mckinnon-becomes-first-transgender-woman-win-track-world-title-397473

Attached: Mckinnon.jpg (1000x666, 88K)

Oh Futurama, although you were only slightly better than mediocre, you'll always have a place in my heart.

See that's an actual conversation to be had, but trying to have the conversation while starting with the OP image just immediately poisons the conversation by starting off with a joke that some people have actually thought was a real thing and that this guy holds some kind of actual record. Fucking Tucker Carlson talked about that exact story in OP on tv like it was a real thing, the dunce.

Oh hey, I met him once. He was performing in Prague. The only black guy I met there that didnt try to sell me drugs. Also pretty shredded.

Is he famous in the UK yet?

Except there is nothing wrong with the op as it will be a more and more common occurrence.

It's so cute you think this isn't already past the point of no return and we can have a conversation. There are dozens of examples of this bullshit in actual sports from high school (Terry Miller and Andraya Yearwood) to likely Olympic level in 2020 (Rodrigo Abreu).

Clown world

Sicko mode

Nigger mode

>Prague
>only black guy that didnt try to sell me drugs
that’s so funny and true it hurts

I wouldn't define that as the "point of no return". This trend is only starting to reach this phase. Add that to the fact that most furious millenials who will treat you like pure evil for saying there are two genders wouldn't have given the idea any credence 5-10 years ago, making them more likely to revert to their old worldview once they get pilled.

No. They're more than happy to punch down while liberal white men cvck their brothers for a chance at white knight pussy. They're more than happy to play the race and victim card to retain their spot at the top of the affirmative action ladder while grabbing every bit of welfare they can.

They're only based when they get off the vote slave plantation that is DNC drip fed neetbux, work to empower themselves & their communities without destroying other groups, and ensure the spirit of individual responsibility is passed onto the next generation in the face of increasing collectivization that infantalizes.

Attached: tumblr_phsbvarMEo1ucf1ob_1280.jpg (715x648, 44K)

Are you black or something?
I don't hate black people but come on just admit it's true how hard is it
Doesn't mean your life is easier or anything it's just how it is

Attached: https___assets.ifttt.com_images_channels_1352860597_icons_on_color_large.png (240x240, 11K)

FUCK i just accidentally redpilled myself. Saw your post and remembered the episode with that tentacle alien that was raping everyone and made everyone identify as schlee and schlim or some shit (gender fluid stuff).

remembered it was called yivo, decided to google to get an image of the alien but the results come across an organisation called YIVO which is a fucking jewish research team WHEN WILL THE RIDE END

Attached: yivo.png (853x480, 478K)

The equalizer

>every time transgender "women" enter women's sports they absolutely slaughter their competition

That's not exactly true. The evidence and stats we do have suggest that the average MtF trans athlete is at the level of top tier Bio Female athletes. It's still fucking bull shit but they can and do get beat. Not only that but they're taking away spots from actually deserving bio women.

post body

>mfw trannies smashing female athletes will disprove "there no biological difference" bullshit

Attached: images(19).jpg (654x368, 21K)

Black men have been beating women for centuries it’s nothing new

Futurama is one of those shows that you would skip when it was on but binge watch later when you realize how based it was. Malcolm in the middle

it could be just the contrary
>MTFs treated identically to women
>top female athletes across the board all end up MTF
>people realize that said MTFs are setting records on par with males
>remember, there is nothing special about MTFs, they are women just the same as everyone else
>science breakthrough: there are no differences in physical capabilities between men and women

Attached: 7472543543.jpg (512x268, 36K)

>black guys started getting based as fuck in the last year or two?
>t.zoomer